MMA Tycoon Times only!

Skenoj

I feel like I've said it publically numerous times but I've always felt that the boost from articles should go to popularity and have nothing to do with p4p fight rankings (also known as fighter hype).

Obviously the + to manager hype should be removed. Don't think it needs substituted for anything unless you wanna get complicated and implement a random pop boost a fighter on managers roster.

I won't say that I've never gotten my Paddy on with an article like this, but categorizing things properly is essential. I don't think I'm the GAMMA equivalent of post a HOF comment or HOF induction worthy of a superstar, launch an ID org, copy and paste someone else's article, or post a fight preview and tag the org for the org hype.

If I write about an SFL fighter (or any fighter for that matter), the fighter gets tagged. I probably submit articles about other peoples fighters as much as my own. As you can see with the following:

The Legend of Slugger Dunes

The Mexican Named Daniel or the post fight recap

Origins of PissWater

Nati's Confessions (Rated R - drilling on the chin)

And why the fuck did I write (63 article views? blink.png) about that guy?

But one of my latest masterpieces is an absolute beauty:

Bleeding Spanner: The Human Tampon is a must read but not for the feint of heart.

A&E 1: Chris Karter out here writing event reviews for the freebies and here's a direct quote from an article, foresight written on the door:

Let me tell you about Mr. Ashbourne - he's a squirmy little fucker. Doesn't make eye contact, rambles incoherently, and becomes frantic when confronted. His nose has been working overtime ever since A&E's opening, and I'll give him the benefit of the doubt for now.

Now this master piece is impressive, because I don't even remember submitting it. But it's eloquence and properly articulated message doesn't represent how inebriated the author must of been at the time. It's Paddy-level executed and I really bjorned my way through that one.

Or Guide to GreatGOATness by White Jesus, another marvel. Truly the stuff of Shakespeare.

but can you really blame me when the bar is set so damn high?

@ salty camara

Don't hate the player, hate the game. Grovel to Mike and tell him to swap the hype for popularity for submitted fighter profiles and remove hype bonus on manager profiles.

p.s.

bjorn

mentor

step your fuckin game up you lazy sacks of shit

happy holidays santa.gif

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...

mma%20news%20header.jpg

Tycoon Times - The World's Premier Weekly Mixed Martial Arts Newspaper

Submit a Story or Article List of Tycoon Times Editions

Today was the last edition posted in 2020! Thanks to everyone who contributed with articles and ads!

This year was a tough one for everyone, we have to keep pushing every day and never stop working on our dreams! 

Edition 390 will be out in 2021, not sure about the date yet!

See you next year!

Tycoon Times staff wishes everyone

Merry Christmas!

source.gif

And 

Happy-New-Year-2019-GIF-Download-14.gif

Get your ad on Tycoon Times!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 1 month later...

mma%20news%20header.jpg

Hello everyone! We will have to delay publish date of edition 395 with a week!

Sorry for this delay but we had to do it

Make sure to submit your article now! 

First delay of 2021, let's hope it's first and last
Stay safe!

mma%20news%20header.jpg

Hello World! The Island is open! Make sure to get a few fighters on The Island before it goes away! This is a big opportunity to prove yourself!

Tycoon Times edition 395 has been published earlier this week after a small delay, we would like to congratulates Rick Piano on his 10 win streak, he's a true veteran and a legit goat! 

Did you saw the new introduction into GAMMA's HOF? Make sure to check out the  news right now and you will find out!

Stats of 2021

86cf97e01d644f4e21b0f8bb75eb059b.png

If your article or ad didn't got published in an edition, please don't hate us, we try to select them piece by piece, careful

Your article or ad will be moved into the next edition, maybe it will get published, maybe not

We are trying your best to pleasure everybody, thanks for always submitting articles/ads and others! We are proud to be a part of this community!

This year, it's ours!

Next edition: 26.2.2021 - Edition 396

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...

mma%20news%20header.jpg

Hello everyone! Welcome to the best MMA Tycoon Newspaper on the radar!

Tycoon Times will hit a HUGE NUMBER next Friday!

Tycoon Times made his comeback on 30 August 2019 with the edition number 339, after that comeback, Tycoon Times was posting editions consistently until 11 October 2019, after that, Tycoon Times went on a unexpected "dead mode", a surprising edition was published on 22 November 2019, which was the last edition published in 2019.

New year 2020, new hopes, new things

In 2020, Tycoon Times published the first edition of the year on 28 January, it was edition number 346, after that, another unexpected break happened, but, the biggest comeback was on 10 February 2020, edition 347 gained over 300 views and everyone was happy after getting a new edition and another hope. Tycoon Times published editions until 9 August without missing a week! After over a month of no news and no updates from Tycoon Times editorial staff, they started publishing editions every Monday since 18 September 2020 and never stopped providing new editions every week!

Tycoon Times is publishing a new edition every Friday in 2021!

The newspaper went from edition number 339 to edition number 399 in 18 months and 19 days! 

Tycoon Times will hit edition number 400 next Friday! This is huge for us and it's history! We made history and we will keep providing the best MMA news for the world! 

Thanks to everyone who kept writing articles, submitting ads for their company and business and also, a huge thank you to Mike!

We are proud of everyone in this community! 

Stay safe!

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

This week Tycoon Times didn't put up a new edition, the lack of articles in the past month has been kinda sad to us. Let's just hope we will be back and the lack of articles was because this month was August and a lot of people went on vacation or took time off to relax.

Tycoon Times will be back publishing editions every Friday next month.

Thank you for understanding

10 hours ago, Skenoj said:

This week Tycoon Times didn't put up a new edition, the lack of articles in the past month has been kinda sad to us. Let's just hope we will be back and the lack of articles was because this month was August and a lot of people went on vacation or took time off to relax.

Tycoon Times will be back publishing editions every Friday next month.

Thank you for understanding

15848838896471.jpg
Paddy "360°" Mcgillicutty
155 lbs, King of Fighters: Iron Wolf (360k+)
6-1-0
294 p4p

Where is Pekka when you need him? He is like the stapler on my desk, always missing when needed. 

Pekka can write anything to the top of the world, including himself, excluding his legacy. 

12 minutes ago, bjornmma1 said:

15848838896471.jpg
6-1-0
294 p4p

Where is Pekka when you need him? He is like the stapler on my desk, always missing when needed. 

Pekka can write anything to the top of the world, including himself, excluding his legacy. 

Wasn't paddy 600 p4p at 1-0 because of writing? Seems weird for him to say this lol....

26 minutes ago, Mannetosen said:

Paddy only got to like 600 p4p after puking out 39 and a half articles. Pekka had to write two to get to #1 p4p. Bjorn's just jealous I'm even better at cheesing the Times than he is.

15848838896471.jpg
6-1-0
294 p4p

Thank Pekka for the box of chocolates he sent me after he graduated from my tycoon writing academy and finally did what he couldn't do fighting, make it to the top p4p.

3 minutes ago, bjornmma1 said:

15848838896471.jpg
6-1-0
294 p4p

Thank Pekka for the box of chocolates he sent me after he graduated from my tycoon writing academy and finally did what he couldn't do fighting, make it to the top p4p.

Fortunately, mma fans are stupid and equate a brain damaged Finnish man taking a shit on stage to winning a fight.

1 minute ago, Mannetosen said:

Keep telling yourself that, pumpkin.

15848838896471.jpg
6-1-0
294 p4p

Facts are facts. I learned Pekka how to work his way up the p4p ranks by writing, instead of bleeding. He graduated with flying colors, as he got to number 1 p4p with just a couple of articles, while he had been trying for so long by fighting. One can say a lot of Pekka, but not that he gives up easily. When his blood stopped pumping, he used ink. 

1 hour ago, bjornmma1 said:

15848838896471.jpg
6-1-0
294 p4p

Facts are facts. I learned Pekka how to work his way up the p4p ranks by writing, instead of bleeding. He graduated with flying colors, as he got to number 1 p4p with just a couple of articles, while he had been trying for so long by fighting. One can say a lot of Pekka, but not that he gives up easily. When his blood stopped pumping, he used ink. 

You were so close, too. 'Blood stopped pumping' despite him getting the shit kicked out of him repeatedly and bleeding like a stuck pig. You'd think someone with your eye for banality would point that out, but no.

2 minutes ago, Mannetosen said:

You were so close, too. 'Blood stopped pumping' despite him getting the shit kicked out of him repeatedly and bleeding like a stuck pig. You'd think someone with your eye for banality would point that out, but no.

15848838896471.jpg
6-1-0
294 p4p

Fortunately you understood the blood-reference. I was worried that all the effort of doing write-ups for Pekka limited your grey mass.  There is a reason why you were able to write him to number one, your grey mass is just about sufficient. You are welcome.