Weirdest shit I`ve ever seen

Do any of you truly know what Mike is up to? Do you know him in person? Do you work side by side with him? I'm only saying/asking this because though you might "THINK" he's not working on stuff or being active, do you truly know this? Just because nothing new has launched or changed, does this mean he's not working on anything new behind the scene? I mean...I had a major issue with one of my events last week where my arena didn't get booked for the event and in the middle of the week it disappeared, so all those fights weren't going to happen. I contacted Mike and a day later he deleted the event and I was able to book my venue again. Then when I was setting production/advertising again I noticed my hype dropped from like 225 or whatever to like 164...That would have F'ed me equally. I messaged him and he fixed that. Saturday came and both events took place, problem solved thanks to Mike. I'm not a programmer, I don't know how easy or had it is to program changes. Probably for someone who knows how to do it, it's easy, but maybe he's working on stuff and testing it out to make sure the changes don't screw up the current game system/workings.

Maybe he isn't doing a damn thing, maybe he's out banging hookers with our money. I don't know. Just saying does anyone truly know what he's up to to keep on bashing him for not having changes made yet?

• Upvote 1

The key is communication from the guy who ownes/makes updates/changes to the game. He is quick to respond to messages as i imagine he logs on most days to see whats what in that regard. The problem is when owning/running a online game is a lot of work & at the end of the day its paying the bills(i assume, if not then its probably time to sell it) so it should be a priority & it doesnt seem like it is right now. Escapes seem to have been a problem ever since i started the game(2017) & they only just got sorted afew week ago

• Downvote 1

Do any of you truly know what Mike is up to? Do you know him in person? Do you work side by side with him? I'm only saying/asking this because though you might "THINK" he's not working on stuff or being active, do you truly know this? Just because nothing new has launched or changed, does this mean he's not working on anything new behind the scene? I mean...I had a major issue with one of my events last week where my arena didn't get booked for the event and in the middle of the week it disappeared, so all those fights weren't going to happen. I contacted Mike and a day later he deleted the event and I was able to book my venue again. Then when I was setting production/advertising again I noticed my hype dropped from like 225 or whatever to like 164...That would have F'ed me equally. I messaged him and he fixed that. Saturday came and both events took place, problem solved thanks to Mike. I'm not a programmer, I don't know how easy or had it is to program changes. Probably for someone who knows how to do it, it's easy, but maybe he's working on stuff and testing it out to make sure the changes don't screw up the current game system/workings.

Maybe he isn't doing a damn thing, maybe he's out banging hookers with our money. I don't know. Just saying does anyone truly know what he's up to to keep on bashing him for not having changes made yet?

"We are currently renovating my front porch, so we 'might' find time to upload some new movies for you to watch in 6 months or so. But do keep paying your monthly subscription fee and enjoying the same movies and shows over and over!!!" - Netflix

See how that sounds?

• Upvote 3

"We are currently renovating my front porch, so we 'might' find time to upload some new movies for you to watch in 6 months or so. But do keep paying your monthly subscription fee and enjoying the same movies and shows over and over!!!" - Netflix

See how that sounds?

Great comparison but we do stick around & the question is why? is it because its a great game, VIP is free if you can afford it or in the hope that something will change?

• Downvote 1

Look, all I'm saying is...does anyone really know what he is or isn't doing? Instead of bashing the guy on the forums about what he is or isn't doing. If it is truly that big of an issue and we know that he's at least reading emails...Why don't you take the time to personally message him and just say "Hey Mike, whats going on with the game...you making any progress with updates for the game?" I wouldn't be surprised if this game isn't his only job, I don't think there are enough paying customers to keep paying all his bills, we don't know his personal situation. He probably has 2 jobs, on top of being a family man. He might not even pay that close attention to all these different forum topics, so he could be missing out on a lot of conversations that deal with him. Probably just see's all the guys making their personal opinions on what improvement should happen and which are most important and such. That's all I'm saying. I would love to see some changes take place, when they do I'll be excited and happy.

• Upvote 1

Great comparison but we do stick around & the question is why? is it because its a great game, VIP is free if you can afford it or in the hope that something will change?

VIP isn't free. To Mike it's the same income, whether you buy VIP directly, or you use your ingame cash to get it from someone else who bought it directly. Most of us are in the game simply because we have a lot of time already committed, and there's nothing that's similar to mmat out there(as far as I know).

The why is because the game as it stands is a great game. You can spend as much time as you want depending on what you want to do. There are tons of options regardless of what we want to see changed. When the changes happen we will be happy about it. Until then, we are happy enough about what we have now and the fact that it doesn't cost a fortune out of pocket to participate in it. Think about how much money you could spend on some of these phone app games, or how much you have to spend to be competitive or enjoy it. This game literally cost you next to nothing for a full year of whatever enjoyment you want out of it.

• Upvote 1

Look, all I'm saying is...does anyone really know what he is or isn't doing? Instead of bashing the guy on the forums about what he is or isn't doing. If it is truly that big of an issue and we know that he's at least reading emails...Why don't you take the time to personally message him and just say "Hey Mike, whats going on with the game...you making any progress with updates for the game?" I wouldn't be surprised if this game isn't his only job, I don't think there are enough paying customers to keep paying all his bills, we don't know his personal situation. He probably has 2 jobs, on top of being a family man. He might not even pay that close attention to all these different forum topics, so he could be missing out on a lot of conversations that deal with him. Probably just see's all the guys making their personal opinions on what improvement should happen and which are most important and such. That's all I'm saying. I would love to see some changes take place, when they do I'll be excited and happy.

Most of us spoke to Mike directly, including myself. And it's always the same answer: busy w/ x, y and z, might have some time in a couple of months. If the game was free, I would get it as he wouldn't have anything to gain from making changes. But he has a flow of income from mmat, not sure what it is, but it is money. He needs to be there for the users, not feed people bullshit. Quite frankly, I would assume the majority of paying customers could give 2 shits about his bathroom.

This really isnt our problem & if its true then he doesnt have enough time for the game clearly as it takes months for changes & he does bathrooms inbetween. As paying customers we should expect full commitment it doesnt matter to us about anything else

• Downvote 1

Most of us spoke to Mike directly, including myself. And it's always the same answer: busy w/ x, y and z, might have some time in a couple of months. If the game was free, I would get it as he wouldn't have anything to gain from making changes. But he has a flow of income from mmat, not sure what it is, but it is money. He needs to be there for the users, not feed people bullshit. Quite frankly, I would assume the majority of paying customers could give 2 shits about his bathroom.

I personally would give 2 shits in his new bathroom :), maybe 3....But, I get that... and like I said, no one really knows whats going on. Like I don't know if people directly get in touch with Mike asking these things, until you mention you have. I don't know what he's personally working on that is for the game, I don't know if he's feeding us a line of shit or if he is for real working on things and they are taking longer.

I deal with customers on a daily basis, selling them beverages for their stores. Sometimes I have things going on and tell them this is what I got going on and this is when I plan on doing it....that time comes and I am not able to get done what I was trying to. But, I do explain the situation and I do end up getting it done, just not always when I planned. But, yes the difference is communication of whats going on, and then eventually some results. So, maybe if he's working on multiple things, he could at least launch 1 of them and explain that he's got something else coming soon. So, I do agree with the communication and the fact that if you say something is coming in a certain time, that something needs to happen or communicate to us why it hasn't

• Upvote 2

I personally would give 2 shits in his new bathroom :), maybe 3....But, I get that... and like I said, no one really knows whats going on. Like I don't know if people directly get in touch with Mike asking these things, until you mention you have. I don't know what he's personally working on that is for the game, I don't know if he's feeding us a line of shit or if he is for real working on things and they are taking longer.

I deal with customers on a daily basis, selling them beverages for their stores. Sometimes I have things going on and tell them this is what I got going on and this is when I plan on doing it....that time comes and I am not able to get done what I was trying to. But, I do explain the situation and I do end up getting it done, just not always when I planned. But, yes the difference is communication of whats going on, and then eventually some results. So, maybe if he's working on multiple things, he could at least launch 1 of them and explain that he's got something else coming soon. So, I do agree with the communication and the fact that if you say something is coming in a certain time, that something needs to happen or communicate to us why it hasn't

Bottom line is you can't tell your paying customers that you won't provide them a service they are paying for because of your personal reasons. Simple as that.

• Upvote 3

I kinda understand where you are coming from but can you in your job just palm people off with ill do it but its going to be in x amount of months because im busy doing x? thats what it really comes down too

• Downvote 1

I kinda understand where you are coming from but can you in your job just palm people off with ill do it but its going to be in x amount of months because im busy doing x? thats what it really comes down too

Of course not, but sometimes things have taken an extra couple weeks...sometimes an extra month and not always something I could control....the difference is communication with the situation. For instance I’m willing to say that most people that are talking about all these changes. If we were told 2 months ago something was going to be implemented and Mike between then and now would have posted something saying why it’s taking longer , but hey I am working on this and that. We would be far more forgiving knowing he’s working on it and why it’s taking longer.....so when a month goes by. Post a little something explaining the situation and if another month we later nothing has happened give a better explanation of the situation. In the end it’s communication.

Just like managers like to get from orgs. Hey I’m sorry I haven’t gotten your fighter a fight and your about 4 days from your inactivity clause. But, I’m waiting on this fight to happen so you can face the winner. Or whatever. Far more forgiving and less likely to click that leave org button when the clause hits.

• Upvote 1

And put aside even new features or game changes that might be being worked on. Before Mike told us he was going to be off working on his bathroom for another 2-3 months (which was more like 4 or more months ago now I think?) he was made very aware of the concerns of how many multi's were being used in the game. He mentioned he'd try to get into looking at that when he got back and had time. And basically pushed that responsibility aside as "that takes a lot of time, hours for each one, so I'll get to it when I can" (paraphrased). Then he was made directly aware of so many weird accounts from the Island and such. And a few other things. Essentially, people on here do half his job for him half the time, and yet, he still hasn't followed through, and to the best of our knowledge, hasn't even bothered to acknowledge the info that Camara sent him that was compiled. So forget about even the new features or changes and such, how about just policing the shit that needs policed to keep the rules from being exploited so badly when so much info it spoon fed to you? But...no...we're supposed to be understanding if we pay and stand by and watch it, unable to do anything about it ourselves?

• Upvote 2

Of course not, but sometimes things have taken an extra couple weeks...sometimes an extra month and not always something I could control....the difference is communication with the situation. For instance I’m willing to say that most people that are talking about all these changes. If we were told 2 months ago something was going to be implemented and Mike between then and now would have posted something saying why it’s taking longer , but hey I am working on this and that. We would be far more forgiving knowing he’s working on it and why it’s taking longer.....so when a month goes by. Post a little something explaining the situation and if another month we later nothing has happened give a better explanation of the situation. In the end it’s communication.

Just like managers like to get from orgs. Hey I’m sorry I haven’t gotten your fighter a fight and your about 4 days from your inactivity clause. But, I’m waiting on this fight to happen so you can face the winner. Or whatever. Far more forgiving and less likely to click that leave org button when the clause hits.

All this is how players feel im sorry but there isnt any excuses he doesnt give a fuck he knows he can make enough without doing more so thats how it is end of

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1