The CEC Returns

jsdaugh

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14291880726703.jpg

Gunnar "Outlaw" Tuft

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/belt/2020011717223475EBGJU(2).png

13-3-0

I can feel my age more and more very day, but I'm still very motivated for this rematch.

In fact, I insisted on doing this rematch, as it only felt right to give him a second chance after the big fight opportunity he had given me.

Hopefully I can pull out one more big win and adres my family and friends afterwards in the middle of the CEC-cage.

MacNamara with a body punch. A glancing blow.

MacNamara moves into range and lands a nice body kick.

Tuft throws an overhand right that lands on MacNamara's shoulder, as MacNamara tries to avoid the shot.

MacNamara lands a jab-cross combination.

MacNamara wants to stay close but Tuft steps back to make room for something. MacNamara seems frozen to the spot and bam! huge swing of the leg from Tuft and MacNamara drops like he has been shot! A huge head kick and it's all over!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 0:28 of round 3, we have a winner by way of KO (Head Kick). Gunnar Tuft!

Gunnar Tuft retains his bantamweight title!

https://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=1026801

• Upvote 1

1602040912FB_IMG_1563066163164.jpg

CEC 699

Good friends and neighbors, welcome along to another Elite preview, brought to you by the good people at Arcticus University: London. Arcticus University, so you can put more back into your teams. Claymore Elite Combat is back at Knights Court, London, this lovely November 7th for CEC 699. CEC Hall of Famer, Magni Turisas, is sitting front row tonight; great to see him in the back chatting with some of the current CEC fighters. Let’s see if they learned anything from him. We have two title matches tonight, some exciting new talent, and the best fans in the world. Let’s get to it.

CEC Top 3

15685172046093.gif1b13.jpg

185 lbs Donald Trump (23-6) v Desmond Glass (36-18-2)

The 185 pound title is on the line as "President Elect" Donald Trump squares off against "Super Fast" Desmond Glass in the Main Even at CEC 699. Trump is the #1 ranked fighter in the division and earned the title shot outright. He opened up his CEC career at New Era by mopping the floor with Barry McCockiner, cutting him with a nasty elbow mid-way through the second round and following that up with an even nastier elbow a minute later. How McCockiner even had the ability to tap out after that is amazing. His opponent is 4th ranked Desmond Glass. We talked glowingly about Glass in our 697 preview and the CEC hall of famer didn’t disappoint, crushing the same McCockiner in the first round after some vicious right hands and cut work. They’ve now faced the same opponent and earned the same results; who will prevail at CEC 699 and become the 185 pound champion?

Trump: This will look great at the White House for another 4 years ! Looking forward to all the new FARTMMA fighters that will be arriving via Air Farce One to CEC headquarters over the next 3 weeks !

Also any 185er out there wanna dance contact John Daugherty and we cann set it up !

2020011717223475EBGJU(2).png

18zimmerman-print-superJumbo.jpg

Trump: This will look great at the White House for another 4 years ! Looking forward to all the new FARTMMA fighters that will be arriving via Air Farce One to CEC headquarters over the next 3 weeks !

Also any 185er out there wanna dance contact John Daugherty and we cann set it up !

2020011717223475EBGJU(2).png

18zimmerman-print-superJumbo.jpg

15200241208016.png

Akimbo Spice

Mr. Orange, come to 205lbs at Eternity for a special kickboxing fight and I ensure rigged elections will be the least of your concerns...

MacNamara with a body punch. A glancing blow.

MacNamara moves into range and lands a nice body kick.

Tuft throws an overhand right that lands on MacNamara's shoulder, as MacNamara tries to avoid the shot.

MacNamara lands a jab-cross combination.

MacNamara wants to stay close but Tuft steps back to make room for something. MacNamara seems frozen to the spot and bam! huge swing of the leg from Tuft and MacNamara drops like he has been shot! A huge head kick and it's all over!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 0:28 of round 3, we have a winner by way of KO (Head Kick). Gunnar Tuft!

Gunnar Tuft retains his bantamweight title!

https://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=1026801

15218516917250.jpg

"The Gypsy Prince" Seamus MacNamara

23-5-1

"Jesus, Mary & Joseph Wha ah fookin' lethal head kick you have boy-o! Was my undoin' both times it was. Goot mad respect for ya skills. Ya uh real chancer ya are! If you're eva in Ireland or near New Mexico (when i'm doin' me fight camp) I'll buy ya a pint of the black stuff on me if ya show me that head kick setup!

• Upvote 2

15218516917250.jpg

"The Gypsy Prince" Seamus MacNamara

23-5-1

"Jesus, Mary & Joseph Wha ah fookin' lethal head kick you have boy-o! Was my undoin' both times it was. Goot mad respect for ya skills. Ya uh real chancer ya are! If you're eva in Ireland or near New Mexico (when i'm doin' me fight camp) I'll buy ya a pint of the black stuff on me if ya show me that head kick setup!

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14291880726703.jpg

Gunnar "Outlaw" Tuft

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/belt/2020011717223475EBGJU(2).png

14-3-0

Nothing but mad respect from my side for you and your management team as well.

When I was approached to fight you, I couldn't believe that you would in fact risk all your hype/pop against a mid ranked guy like I was.

Turned out that you were not kidding and didn't fear taking such massive risks, altough knowing already that I can strike like the elite of the elite.

First time was a massive win for me and I felt it as an absolute must to offer you the direct rematch.

That I was able to finish you again and with flying colors, is something that I'm proud about.

You however should be very proud about everything that you have achieved so far, showing the world how we little guys can be total badass.

I can guarantee you that I'll be flying to Ireland soon enough and will make sure to pay you a visit.

Head kick secrets will be explained, followed by something else that hurts the brain even more.. cheers!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

10b20.jpg

Johnny "The Cowboy" Bronco (340688)

https://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=340688

This is one of my favorite 340k fighters, almost fully trained and up for grabs at Free Agency if anyone wants to fight him at CEC it would be awesome. This is a very special build, hopefully a good manager picks him up.

• 2 weeks later...

Managers, I have come to the realization that their is some meddling into the affairs of orgs and managers. Poaching and under the table agreements are the undoing of this org. I thought I could bring the CEC back into the spotlight which is why I bought it with no roster to speak of. I quickly built a beginning roster and with the merging of FARTMMA would bolster its divisions. I try not to make enemies but I also expect too much of other managers and orgs to not interfere. I have champions in CEC being sacked, I have managers sacking their fighters on winning streaks or fighting for a title, some top fighters at FARTMMA were being poached by SFL before their contracts were up at FARTMMA and with merger CEC contracts on the table, this to me is unacceptable. I tried to play everyone a fair hand and without getting the results or expectations I looked for with the merger I decided to let the CEC die. I appreciate everyone that joined to fight for me in this orgs and others. I plan to start up a 370 ID restricted org and just play a minor role in this game. I would hope that those of you managers who enjoy working with me to continue to do so for the 370K org. Thank you all and good luck.

JD

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Managers, I have come to the realization that their is some meddling into the affairs of orgs and managers. Poaching and under the table agreements are the undoing of this org. I thought I could bring the CEC back into the spotlight which is why I bought it with no roster to speak of. I quickly built a beginning roster and with the merging of FARTMMA would bolster its divisions. I try not to make enemies but I also expect too much of other managers and orgs to not interfere. I have champions in CEC being sacked, I have managers sacking their fighters on winning streaks or fighting for a title, some top fighters at FARTMMA were being poached by SFL before their contracts were up at FARTMMA and with merger CEC contracts on the table, this to me is unacceptable. I tried to play everyone a fair hand and without getting the results or expectations I looked for with the merger I decided to let the CEC die. I appreciate everyone that joined to fight for me in this orgs and others. I plan to start up a 370 ID restricted org and just play a minor role in this game. I would hope that those of you managers who enjoy working with me to continue to do so for the 370K org. Thank you all and good luck.

JD

Chris Karter strikes again!

edmdRcE.jpg

The man who starred in G Wad's From Seed to Weed, a known fighter poacher and belt collector, is out on a journey to collect all the titles. Those that he couldn't capture with fighters of his own, he resorted to a diabolical plot of shady deals and dubious bribes to set off a sequence of events that saw all the 340K orgs topple, their fighters and families out on the streets with nowhere to turn, until SFL rose from the ashes like a glorious phoenix.

Are you currently unemployed due to CEC's sudden and spontaneous closure? Are you a 340K fighter looking for fair fights, competitive play, and occasional entertainment in the form of ridiculous writing segments and preposterous statements? Then come join White Jesus at the SFL!

1595095388zQaOEBn.gif

Do you like to bathe your foes with golden showers? Do you like to elevate your mind to Nick Diaz levels pre, post, and during a fight? If you're on the sauce, have a relative living in your basement, or Paddy your way through the times - we don't give a shit. We want your 340K fighter here, fighting the best of the best, and the rest of the rest.

2020052523562320091218000349SFLbelt.jpg

P.S. CK unapologetically denies all accusations of any wrong doing and has filed a suit for libel against his competition

P.S. CK's lawyers also are apparently better than Johnny D's (the D is for Depp)

PS. Please PM for contracts

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Oliver Lancaster (340934) is released now. Free to go to SFL

26w14.jpg 20190515024910BELTBELT.jpg

I promised my champs would maintain their FARTMMA belts and I honored my deals (he was not stripped of our glorious belt) even though you guys did John dirty.

I knew full well giving TJ contracts and thus access to the belts would one day hurt the org but you guys pulling this crap during a merger is low even by your ghetto standards.

I had released today all FARTMMA fighters that were not scheduled for a fight :( so that we could have full visibility during the merger in it's last leg before our last event :(

We had just hit our highest event and hit #5 ranking worldwide once before FARTMMA closed :(

You guys effectively folded not 1 but both orgs :( and you closed CEC :( today is a sad day.

You can drop the act, we know you are not a bad guy, just crooked. That's on you buddy, you the one that has to live with yourself. By yourself lol

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Oliver Lancaster (340934) is released now. Free to go to SFL

26w14.jpg 20190515024910BELTBELT.jpg

I promised my champs would maintain their FARTMMA belts and I honored my deals (he was not stripped of our glorious belt) even though you guys did John dirty.

I knew full well giving TJ contracts and thus access to the belts would one day hurt the org but you guys pulling this crap during a merger is low even by your ghetto standards.

I had released today all FARTMMA fighters that were not scheduled for a fight sad.png so that we could have full visibility during the merger in it's last leg before our last event sad.png

We had just hit our highest event and hit #5 ranking worldwide once before FARTMMA closed sad.png

You guys effectively folded not 1 but both orgs sad.png and you closed CEC sad.png today is a sad day.

You can drop the act, we know you are not a bad guy, just crooked. That's on you buddy, you the one that has to live with yourself. By yourself lol

Excuse me? Sit back down. I was nothing but professional with your org and you know it. Don't drag me into this garbage.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Mergers are deals between org owners not managers and fighters. Those who don't want to accept a new contract get to leave - that's how every merger in the game has worked, why should this be different?

You don't own the fighter's. Did you consult every manager before the merge and check that they wanted to accept new contracts? No? Then no one is poaching or being disloyal.

It's a merger, you will lose some and gain some. It's embarrassing to see the butt hurt happening in here between grown men in an mma simulator.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

you guys did John dirty.

pulling this crap during a merger is low even by your ghetto standards.

You guys effectively folded not 1 but both orgs sad.png and you closed CEC sad.png today is a sad day.

Your mother did me dirty by poking a hole in my rubber.

Low ghetto standards? I raw dogged your mom behind a dumpster and made her call me Bad Santa.

SFL 2020: Crushing orgs and collecting champions like Thanos crushed planets and collected infinity stones

Camara after the announcement of the merger:

tenor.gif?itemid=11735956

Camara after the collapse:

tenor.gif

literally entire merger scene from semi pro is a perfect summary of what has happened here today.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

No clue who is wrong or right in this story, as I was not evolved in any way aprt from having a CEC-champion.

Mergers are always tricky, always best to make sure that even when a merger is being discussed, to already check with the best fighters on the roster that will merge over, to have a good idea of what number of fighters will actually merge over.

There will always be orgs ready to pick up fighters whe.a merger because common knowledge, it is a risk and part of the game. Not pointing any fingers, just stating that meticulous preparation and communication is key in mergers.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Mergers are deals between org owners not managers and fighters. Those who don't want to accept a new contract get to leave - that's how every merger in the game has worked, why should this be different?

You don't own the fighter's. Did you consult every manager before the merge and check that they wanted to accept new contracts? No? Then no one is poaching or being disloyal.

It's a merger, you will lose some and gain some. It's embarrassing to see the butt hurt happening in here between grown men in an mma simulator.

Dunno about the embarassing and butthurting, but I have to agree with everything else in here.

Last big merger I remember was Madness into HFC and same thing happened with lots of fighters. When PULSE bought some whatever org and we named it TRIBAL COMBAT to merge, lots of managers used the oportunity to jump off the boat (including Camara, who is now banking the hurt Karen here). I will repeat what I told Alfred, you are expected to move, but no obligated to. That happens in EVERY merge in the game.

THAT being said, Buff and Daugh were some of my best experience dealing with an org at CWC. REALLY smooth sailing there and it actually surprises me lots of managers would endure dealing with Camara but would reject moving to Daugh, thats a MAJOR upgrade IMHO.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

If you can't survive with the sharks then you shouldn't be swimming.

"Poached" Manager List Prior to the Great CEC Collapse of November 2020

Alfred

TJ (Private Mod / Staff member at SFL)

and iirc I tried to recruit these same managers/fighters 4+ months ago when SFL opened. If I signed any other fighters they were in the free agency pool. So, all 340's who need a home, sign with SFL, the final 340K organization left in the game.

Sorry for any inconvenience, and you're welcome.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Dunno about the embarassing and butthurting, but I have to agree with everything else in here.

Last big merger I remember was Madness into HFC and same thing happened with lots of fighters. When PULSE bought some whatever org and we named it TRIBAL COMBAT to merge, lots of managers used the oportunity to jump off the boat (including Camara, who is now banking the hurt Karen here). I will repeat what I told Alfred, you are expected to move, but no obligated to. That happens in EVERY merge in the game.

THAT being said, Buff and Daugh were some of my best experience dealing with an org at CWC. REALLY smooth sailing there and it actually surprises me lots of managers would endure dealing with Camara but would reject moving to Daugh, thats a MAJOR upgrade IMHO.

This is 100% incorrect.

I was 1 win away from a title fight and had 2 fights left in my contract. After I won my fighter was released because the owner did not want me holding his belt. I moved my fighters to SMASH and proceeded to claim the belts there.

You spew almost as much bullshit here as you do in Discord.

Everybody knows by now that the only JiuJitsu you do is with your left hand and your micro penis lol ,

I must thank you though as some real martial artists actually do post (following your tales) their records and associations and I have been able to connect with many of them, I miss that world, it didn't pay much but the people I meet there are like family and this truly is a small world.

John and I have about 6-7 orgs experienced combined. All succesful.

If he did this is because there was interference and he was not gonna put up with it. I support him.

I 100% know mergers can get messy, and fully expected to lose some top fighters. However what happened here was a combined effort and not cool at all. It also happened simultaneously from both ends.

Some guys claim to want to grow the game but then greed kicks in they take full advantage of working from the safety of their computers to do unethical stuff.

Firstly, I did not appreciate being told that I was OBLIGATED to move my fighter to an org that I had never signed for in the first place just because John and Camara had decided for everyone. You're both crazy if you think that's how it works on any level. Let that be a lesson to anyone that thinks "buying" an org guarantees you their fighters. It doesn't. At best it gives you first dibs at convincing the existing roster to come over. That's all.

Secondly, the accusation of poaching is ridiculous. How can anyone poach what isn't yours in the first place? Karter reached out to me when Camara announced he was closing his org due to not having the time to run it (no issue with that in itself but why stoop so low as to try and blame others for it's closure? You literally announced that you was closing it and the reasons why) My fighter is a 340k fighter. ID orgs need all the help they can get with fighters as the free agent pool gets rather slim as time goes on. Something you should both know and understand as we have all run ID orgs in the past.

Lastly, I've never had a problem with you John and I told you that my decision to go to Karter's org was nothing personal. I've done work for you here and there in the past and helped out when asked. For you to now insinuate that I am among those that have "undone" your org with shady dealings is very low in my opinion. Camara's rubbish has pissed me off even more so.

The way I see it is that you thought you could buy a pre existing roster and when it didn't go exactly as you had planned, you threw your toys out of the pram and rage quit your org. That's on you. Stop trying to blame others. Both of you.

• Upvote 8