Leonardo Ferreira Vs. Rocky McColgan

27 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Ferreira
    • McColgan

http://www.mmatycoon.com/scoutfight.php?fida=168852&fidb=215739

So this is it. Number one p4p fighter Ferreira against undefeaded third ranked heawyweight McColgan. Does McColgan stand a chance? Will the O go or the streak continue?

I know I've probably kept Rocky too long in the ID-restricted circuit. Though the guys he's fought weren't exactly pushovers, he's still seemed like a man against boys for a long time. Maybe I should've made the transition a while back, but anyways, now he's in the big leagues and it's straight to the deep end.

Btw, so far I'm 0-3 against Dean. You fucking can crusher :D

• Upvote 5

Rocky is a beast, but i just think Leo is on a hell of a roll atm and Dino has his sliders nailed down to perfection. But Rocky will keep this fight competitive imo. Good luck to both fighters

Dinoo does not set sliders himself. He lets Chris Karter and Lance T set them for him.

• Upvote 8

Btw, so far I'm 0-3 against Dean. You fucking can crusher :D

<3

Ladies and gentlemen, after 0:10 of round 1, we have a winner by way of KO (Flying Knee). Stanley Burrell !

A relieved looking Stanley Burrell thanked the fans for their support and gave the usual line about them being amazing. They seemed to believe that he actually meant it.

Going to be an incredible fight to watch. Rocky is a joy to have as Troid's Heavyweight champion, and I am gonna be rooting for him, but Ferreira is as good as it gets at HW right now. Going to be one of the most enjoyable fights I write a Preview for.

• 4 weeks later...

McColgan is a beast but this is a big step up.I would have left him fight restricted a little longer until he got to his skill cap.Saying that yes i looking forward to this fight :dancing:

Getting to the skill cap is the most overrated thing in this game. He has plenty of skills to win this fight. At the top level it's all about hiddens and sliders.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=739891

Both these guys have really solid chins. Will we see a standup war or will they both decide that a knockout is unlikely and try to win the fight elsewhere?

BJJ White Belt

Excellent boxer

Big right hand

tells you everything you need to know about this guys potential. I hope for Janne's sake he isn't hiding a confidence issue but I haven't read any his fights so I couldn't really say what his potential flaws are

Getting to the skill cap is the most overrated thing in this game. He has plenty of skills to win this fight. At the top level it's all about hiddens and sliders.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=739891

Both these guys have really solid chins. Will we see a standup war or will they both decide that a knockout is unlikely and try to win the fight elsewhere?

BJJ White Belt

Excellent boxer

Big right hand

tells you everything you need to know about this guys potential. I hope for Janne's sake he isn't hiding a confidence issue but I haven't read any his fights so I couldn't really say what his potential flaws are

This is going to be an amazing fight... but since everybody has pretty much the same hiddens, I don't think they play that big of a role here. I honestly think that this fight will be decided the the physicals and the sliders. Despite his apparent anger at people who can't write, we all know Dino is the slider king around these parts. To be number 1, you have to be.

This is going to be an amazing fight... but since everybody has pretty much the same hiddens, I don't think they play that big of a role here. I honestly think that this fight will be decided the the physicals and the sliders. Despite his apparent anger at people who can't write, we all know Dino is the slider king around these parts. To be number 1, you have to be.

It's very rare that you find fighters that are identical across the board on hiddens. Both of these fighters seem to have good chins and excellent KO power but those are certainly not the only 2 hiddens that factor into fights. Heart is a big 1 especially at HW because it effects your ability to recover from being "gassed" as well as being rocked which is likely to happen in this fight. I've had fighters in the past that if you rocked them you damn sure better finish them immediately after because they will just go on a run after being rocked because they go all incredible hulk mode. Intelligence can be a pretty big factor because it helps guys change their plan during the fight or know when to go for the finish. Confidence doesn't often win you any fights but it can certainly make you lose them if you have low confidence. Cuts for these big guys can be a pretty big factor too. I have a guy w/ granite chin and KO power but he bleeds pretty easily so sometimes he is in trouble in this power pissing matches. It's not too often you find 2 fighters that are identical in all of those hiddens. Sliders will definitely play the biggest role however.

Sliders will definitely play the biggest role however.

See, that's where everybody is wrong. LUCK is the biggest role, in this entire game. Stats, hiddens, and especially sliders mean fuck-all in so many different fights between managers. It's luck. from the very beginning of fighter creation, it starts with luck, and it ends with luck. sliders and hiddens influence outcomes and add to the %'s and probability of a certain result or outcome, but it's all luck.

See, that's where everybody is wrong. LUCK is the biggest role, in this entire game. Stats, hiddens, and especially sliders mean fuck-all in so many different fights between managers. It's luck. from the very beginning of fighter creation, it starts with luck, and it ends with luck. sliders and hiddens influence outcomes and add to the %'s and probability of a certain result or outcome, but it's all luck.

You must be one lucky SOB then.

I agree there are a lot of luck involved in this game, but there are also some other things that go into the equation. I mean there are a reason the top managers in this game remain top managers, it can't just all be luck.

You must be one lucky SOB then.

I agree there are a lot of luck involved in this game, but there are also some other things that go into the equation. I mean there are a reason the top managers in this game remain top managers, it can't just all be luck.

Very lucky SOB... and I've been on the opposite end of luck in this game as well. I win the majority of my fights because I have good fighters. Sliders, skills, and knowledge of the game help too, and they (sometimes greatly) influence the % of an outcome for a fight, but at the end of the day, all the fight results come down to luck.

The next fight you win between two evenly matched fighters "because of sliders" tell Mike to simulate the fight 100 times with the same exact sliders and see the results. Than flip the slider settings for the same two fighters, and simulate it another 100 times.

I could break this down a lot more but it'll turn into an even bigger rant than it already is and it was already sloppy enough that I have had to edit it a few times.

The best evidence Lance was the GOAT of his era was his ability to take original fighters he created who scored mediocre hidden and turn them into the top fighters of their W/C. IMO Lance's era was when scouting was the most relevant and effective. There was no CTD abuse. 100% Counter abuse. TD spamming abuse. etc. It was literally the "scouting" era... or the kick-boxing tycoon era. whatever have ye. you can't really call it the body gassing era because that's been active since the beginning.

I think the massive wave of high ranked managers plucking the best FA prospects off the market has really blurred the lines... and project farming.

On that note...

I think Rocky's a really cool character, but War Leonardoooooo!