• Like his father before him Balder Bull Junior is maybe not top fighter material. But when he goes into the ring he gives all he got. His father had a great run fighting in Tokyo against increasingly tall odds. The crowning achievement of his career was this fight against a challenger that should rightfully have walked right over him. They were throwing bombs, both getting rocked but Bull came out on top. Some big shoes for Bull Jr. to fill there, but he does have his fathers fighting spirit. Like him fighting in Tokyo, both fighters getting rocked but Bull came out on top. He may never win a big title, but he loves fighting and will win something more important to him. The hearts of the japanese fans who now get to relive the fireworks of the legendary Bull charge in the ring.
    • Cheers mate. Just sent him a contract.  Have to cap this thing at 20 fighters now as I just remember you need a full 7 days to book an event so if I go over I can't book a second event for the date this starts. Technically 2 spots left and contracts out to Northern Zombie and SsjmrTBE. Will check back tomorrow and that will be the cut off. Will roll with whoever we have by then. 
    • SsjmrTBE just made his guy
    • Pinkman is back, Valdo is back, are you ready?