No Breakout Manager Of The Year Award?

teyoken

On 1/15/2023 at 9:43 AM, teyoken said:

you would be sitting here pouting too kid, imagine your no nomination having ass being the front runner for a certain award then it gets taken out randomly. I literally had 6 votes when the award nominations were posted early. Robbery.

This man still cryin' lmao

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

6 hours ago, MauriceSimmons said:

This man still salty he doesn't have a division trophy, he desperate to join the Trash Hoes but they don't want him

You would literally suck 5 dicks to be important, you’re a division 1 backpack and you know it. you’re lucky people wanna be kind to the weird kid :) 

I would rather CARRY an alliance as I’ve heavily contributed in the past to one rather then be dead weight like yourself.

You’re around for comedy purposes, clinging on to a forced and unfunny troll persona.

You’ve been trash at the game, will stay trash at the game, and I’ve looked down upon you from the top 10 for toooo long. 

backpack kid, don’t worry B Burns and Igor got you!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

7 hours ago, teyoken said:

You would literally suck 5 dicks to be important, you’re a division 1 backpack and you know it. you’re lucky people wanna be kind to the weird kid :) 

I would rather CARRY an alliance as I’ve heavily contributed in the past to one rather then be dead weight like yourself.

You’re around for comedy purposes, clinging on to a forced and unfunny troll persona.

You’ve been trash at the game, will stay trash at the game, and I’ve looked down upon you from the top 10 for toooo long. 

Look at him, emotional. Throw tantrums all u want you're not getting that shiny trophy

• Downvote 3

13 hours ago, teyoken said:

Join the Stepdad mafia. We hold our own yearly awards !

Billy just won the '' Best emotionally attached to old as fuck fighters manager award for 2022''. Alex K won the ''Intra-alliance bully of the year 2022'' and kstacks the '' Terminator of cash printing abusers award for 2022'' .

PS: No awards for me again ...😥

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1