Heartless Fighting Championship 385K - Official Smack Talk Thread

Skenoj

• Skenoj changed the title to Heartless Fighting Championship 385K+ - Official Smack Talk Thread

Shane Victorino: Ladies and gentlemen thanks for tuning into my podcast " Sports with Flyin Hawaiian". I have two guests here with me. 2 16 year olds from Hawaii that just signed with Heartless Fighting Championship "Billy the Kid" William Jiminez and "The Evangelist" Billy Graham. Welcome guys.

William Jiminez: Thank you Vic.

Shane Victorino: Please call me Shane.

Billy Graham: Thank you my brother.

Shane Victorino: We will start William first.

William Jiminez: Call me Bill or Billy.

Shane Victorino: Very well we will start with Bill first. You are slotted to fight on the first card and at such a young age being just 16. What do you know about your opponent?

William Jiminez: He's an 18 year old warrior monk named Goren Andarys. He has a striking style and I suspect a mean clinch style.

Shane Victorino: Next Billy you are a man of God do you think you can bare to strike another person? And you are also just 16 fighting on the first card what do you know about your opponent?

Billy Graham: His will and work shall be done brother. I shall baptize Mertis Falandas with my fists in the name of God. Falandas is an 18 year old striker and prefers a distance fight.

Shane Victorino: A question for both of you how do you think you stack up now and how do you think you will stack up come fight time?

William Jiminez: I'll go first. I have the fastest hands of all time. I'll batter him with my gunslinger style. That being said life of a cowboy isn't easy and Andarys isn't going to be easy. How I stack up now he definitely has the advantage but I think I could still get the job done. As far as by the time the fight comes I think I'll probably have the advantage anywhere this fight proceeds.

Billy Graham: I shall do his work and I won't back down. How I stack up now I would say given my wrestling background at St. Christopher that I have a big enough advantage there to take the fight out of his element and baptize him with these hands meant to do the Lord's work. By the time of the fight I think the difference there will only grow.

Shane Victorino: What is next for you two young men?

William Jiminez: As long as it's putting money in my pocket it doesn't matter.

Billy Graham: I will use eyes on me and popularity I gain to do the Lord's work and bring others to his name.

Shane Victorino: That's all the time we have for today. Tune in next time.

• Upvote 2

Heartless Fighting Championship
Hot Off The Press [Episode-1]

(**Weird star wars music blasts off to signal the start off the show)
Whereby we first of all get an official look at the HFC logo

Then the screen fades onto a lavishing building, presumably some sort of headquarter at the heart off the city of Montreal… 

And then if the star wars music wasn’t weird enough, we move onto yet another horribly choreographed transition, as we suddenly find ourselves in a gigantic hall with a press conference like feel around us, as one of the world’s most unknown and shady looking journalists in Sam McCarthy sits on his comfy chair, awaiting the arrival of presumably the owner of the brand new org in town, which has definitely captivated the mind of the entire city of Montreal  and have got them jumping up and down in a frenzy…
And guess what, right on que, Mr. Catalin and his two bulldozer like lapdo…uh sorry bodyguards (I haven’t got no death wish as off yet so I’d not be calling them names anytime soon) walks into the room, with Mr. Catalin talking intensely with someone who’s on the other end of his current phonecall, which could possibly be the various fighters currently negotiating contracts with HFC, but I’m not here to speculate, so moving on… 

pres.png?width=946&height=631

Then our journalist Sam and Mr. Catalin exchange their pleasantries and sit in their respective chairs, but not before the two bodyguards clean and inspect the chair of having any defects…perfectionists you see?

(The bright lights falls onto the two individuals, and then the director says the infamous 3 words, lights-camera-action!)
Sam:- Hello ladies and gents boys and girls, and welcome to the first ever episode of Hot off the press…I’m your host Sam McCarthy and tonight…oh tonight we have a banger of a show lined up for you, cause sitting beside me, we have got one of the worlds most reputable editors from the infamous Tycoon Times and not to forget, now the brand new owner of HFC, Marius! Catalin!
Sam:-  Hello Mr. Catalin, it's great to finally meet you in person and to be very honest, i really feel priviledged to be given an opportunity to ask you a few questions...so anyways before i get carried away anymore, let's get to business, shall we? So, there's been a real insistance from people all around the world to know why would a well estabhlished editor of one of the best newspapers in the world (tycoon news) suddenly want to jump into the world of running a brand new organization?
Marius:- Hello, my pleasure to be here and able to answer your questions, let's get it done! Well, I always wanted to start an organization, I always loved to fight, to have fighters, to manage fighters and also to see people fight, now, I am at the point where I can handle the Tycoon Times(newspaper), my fighting team and also, my new business, HFC. The massive jump was needed for me, I wanted to prove that I can deal with all of this and try new things, things like this where there is no knowledge and still be able to prove something, with a slow start but stand straight as always, able to learn, to throw something new at the game, the fighters, everything!
Sam:- Interesting… very interesting. It’s great to listen to what goes on in the minds of some modern day geniuses sometimes, so I’m intrigued by whats more to come from this interview. But before I deviate, What made you choose the name Heartless fighting championship for your new org?
Marius:- The name Heartless Fighting Championship came after I was kinda heartbroken, but that proved to me that ain't the end of the world and it will make you get better, do better and prove to everyone you can handle anything people throw at it.
Sam:- Exactly! The world is full off opportunities, you just need to grab onto what you feel is best for you and your life moving forward. Now then people really, and I mean really want to know this answer from you, what are your plans going forward for this org, and can you give us any clues as to what (if any) surprises might be in store for us at HFC?
Marius:- The plan is to have at least 25 fighters per division, get shows going every week, throw a little Heartless Fight Night once or twice per week, trying to get everything on point, get fighters into the roaster then we will prepare more!
Sam:-  Right! Now in the past week or so, a lot of fighters have now joined our roster so what are your first impressions on the new signings, and how in your opinion can you keep the competition fair among all fighters considering they would vary between ages of 16-25 years old?
Marius:- We've got some potential in the fighters we currently signed up, we have like 2 boys that are 16 years old, one is fighting at 135lbs and the other one at 170lbs, we got at 135 the "Devastation" Davis Mali, the one and the only 38500 clean, I see a lot of potential in him, a future champion if he sticks to the game and doesn't throw money around on girls and others! Also, lookout for "The Evangelist" Billy Graham, he's 16 years old, great training and support will make him the champion without a doubt from me, can't wait to see how and where we will end this year! The competition will be fair for everyone, from 16 years old to 25 years old, we have to respect everyone and put them in fair matches in the start, after one year, everyone should fight once, right? Right!
Sam:- Yes of course sir. Oh and would you look at that, we’ve already passed our stipulated time that we had with you, and since we know how busy you are these days, I won’t keep you waiting much longer…So before we end our show Any final messages for your fans across the world and for any new fans that are considering joining the fan-group?
Marius:- Yeah, If you got fighters that are 385000+, let us know, we're currently looking for talent, young or old, we will be there to help you out, offer you a good bag for the start and you will be able to work your way out to bags of cash, it all depends on you! We're sorry for keep sending contract to everyone, we have to do that in the start so we can sort out a roaster and do our first event, Pending Contracts: $ 670,000, we're investing a lot in contracts and fighters, we will always have you back and we will always listen to your suggestion or anything! I know how to respect and have fighters happy while having them under contract We can't succeed without you! Join HFC! Thanks for always being there! Huge shoutout to writer, Sam! Thanks for the interview and we will see you soon!
Sam:- Alright, so with that we’ve come to the end of our first ever episode of Hot of the press, again, thank you so much for giving us some your time Mr. Catalin (He leaves the hall, followed once again by his bodyguards)
But before we go, make sure to visit and check out the cool merch collection in  Fantasy threads, HFC’s official merch partner…

1648159525oblivion1.png

And don’t forget to tune into the preview for HFC’s first ever event written by yours truly..so until then, peace!

• Upvote 2

• Skenoj changed the title to Heartless Fighting Championship 385K - Official Smack Talk Thread

HFC 2 poster is done! 

16500487792%20poster.png

Make sure to get your ticket before fight night! Thanks for being apart of this journey!

We are looking for young talent, we can help you reach your limits, push your limits, achieve amazing things! If you got heart and a chin, contact us! We will give you 5,000$ just for signing the contract with us

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Skenoj said:

HFC 2 poster is done! 

16500487792%20poster.png

Make sure to get your ticket before fight night! Thanks for being apart of this journey!

We are looking for young talent, we can help you reach your limits, push your limits, achieve amazing things! If you got heart and a chin, contact us! We will give you 5,000$ just for signing the contract with us

Ikki Takeda: Can I get one of them free tickets?

• Upvote 1