380k org?

Goonie409

Been quite awhile since I played.. Came back in Mayish and just had the standard 4 fighters.. My old name was LamarCard some of the OGs might remember me but idk whos still on and whos not... Just wondering if the 380k fighters have been made yet.  Im interested in starting a new 380k org when/if that happens.  

1 hour ago, Goonie409 said:

Been quite awhile since I played.. Came back in Mayish and just had the standard 4 fighters.. My old name was LamarCard some of the OGs might remember me but idk whos still on and whos not... Just wondering if the 380k fighters have been made yet.  Im interested in starting a new 380k org when/if that happens.  

380k may be a long time coming. Are you well aware of how to run an org? If your interested in running an established org, look no other than the #1 ranked grappling org, Catch Wrestling Championship. I will give you full control of the org and will even send you 1 million dollars just in case you lose any money initially from the events. There is also 13 million in the bank which is ALL YOURS! 

Welcome back, man. There is a creation date org running somewhere around. I think you would literally only be a few days behind if you created a fighter for it today.

Eyy DD.. I semi remember you haha.. Is PBR still around?  And yea Ill make fighters here and there.. Was just curious on the side of starting up at 380k ID org.. I really want to get back into the org scene again.. Seems quite a bit has changed from I remember about gyms though lmao.. Used to be all private gyms way back then.. 

36 minutes ago, DeadDisney said:

Welcome back, man. There is a creation date org running somewhere around. I think you would literally only be a few days behind if you created a fighter for it today.

Pretty sure the one who was going to run this disappeared.  Might have been Gunner?

1 hour ago, saklain said:

380k may be a long time coming. Are you well aware of how to run an org? If your interested in running an established org, look no other than the #1 ranked grappling org, Catch Wrestling Championship. I will give you full control of the org and will even send you 1 million dollars just in case you lose any money initially from the events. There is also 13 million in the bank which is ALL YOURS! 

Why does everyone keep parroting this?

https://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=378612

https://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=378811

Thats 200 fighter in 8 days. Even if I up it to 10 we should see 380k easily before years end.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, HareRumpler said:

Pretty sure the one who was going to run this disappeared.  Might have been Gunner?

Mike just sent out a mass mail about that org and it's already done for? Sucks.

I think Gunner was running a tournament and bailed out on that, not an org. I could be wrong, idk.

5 hours ago, Goonie409 said:

Eyy DD.. I semi remember you haha.. Is PBR still around?  And yea Ill make fighters here and there.. Was just curious on the side of starting up at 380k ID org.. I really want to get back into the org scene again.. Seems quite a bit has changed from I remember about gyms though lmao.. Used to be all private gyms way back then.. 

Pretty sure PBR is still hanging around kinda. And yeah, there are a few more public and semi-private gyms nowadays. I'm actually ironing out a deal to bring a semi-private or a low cap gym to Vegas within the next few days. Tycoon could use a few more.

getting paid isnt an issue lol.. I have little over 2mil in manager funds. 

Mate us suggest seeing if you could takeover this 2 creation date tournaments that have been abandoned and start a creation date org if you are looking to get into it right away.

If you wanna take some time, prep yourself for 380k and start promoting creation tourneys for the org from now so you can get sign ups. 

FWFC will be 380k org. as 380k will start.

We will start 378k org. at the start of october, but soon we will switch to 380k .

I will upload logo and start recruiting really soon.

FWFC will be legendary in the future and we believe everybody will like it. 

Chris - owner of FWFC ( FRIENDLY WARRIORS FIGHTING CHAMPIONSHIP)

3 hours ago, ChrisSwimmer said:

FWFC will be 380k org. as 380k will start.

We will start 378k org. at the start of october, but soon we will switch to 380k .

I will upload logo and start recruiting really soon.

FWFC will be legendary in the future and we believe everybody will like it. 

Chris - owner of FWFC ( FRIENDLY WARRIORS FIGHTING CHAMPIONSHIP)

What will happen to those between 378k-380k once it switches to 380k+?  Will they be booted at that point?