League of Leagues - Reboot Part Deux

rjs2442

• 2 weeks later...
58 minutes ago, Skenoj said:

do you run this tourney?

if not

stfu

As the tournaments former champion* I am it's spiritual ambassador and have been given express permission from Louie to admonish you for your cowardice. 

So now, you miserable sack of stufat, all you have to do is make sure you have a free spot on your roster come the day and log in once every two weeks after that and take your whuppings like a man

Peace

Trusted Mod Alfred

P.S Please don't leave the tournament. Please. 

*runner up

• Upvote 6

20 hours ago, Alfred said:

As the tournaments former champion* I am it's spiritual ambassador and have been given express permission from Louie to admonish you for your cowardice. 

So now, you miserable sack of stufat, all you have to do is make sure you have a free spot on your roster come the day and log in once every two weeks after that and take your whuppings like a man

Peace

Trusted Mod Alfred

P.S Please don't leave the tournament. Please. 

*runner up

alright, i won't

i hope there won't be a problem if i create the fighter at 00:10 22.07, on mmatycoon it will show 21 due to hour diff 

On 6/24/2021 at 12:58 PM, XxxtremeT13 said:

Sooooooo. Since this thing is coming along..nearing the half way point of total fighters needed. I want to offer up something as an incentive to not only push managers into the decision to join, but to those who already did. I know some managers shy away from these large tourney set ups because of the number of issues that happen due to fighter release after their first loss or so.

I'm going to offer up 2 million dollars for the end of this tourney. I'm going to take the bottom 4 fighters who stuck around for all 7 rounds and fought every fight during this time. IF i have to I will open my own org and put together a 2 round round tourney. This will determine a 1st through 4th: 1st place will have $1.25 million sent to manager account, $500k will be sent to 2nd and 3rd/4th will receive $125,000 to manager account. Also, I will send sponsorship to 5 of your other fighters with 10 units 160q energy supplement+$5k and another sponsorship of 50 units clothing+another $5k (if only 1 slot open for sponsorship I will send the 10 supplements and $10k).

REMEMBER: you must have joined league of league from the start (receive fighters not eligible, unless you end up fighting round 1 fight 1) and fought all 7 rounds of fights. 

This has been approved from the Boss himself. Also, If these addition is a deciding factor in your joining, I'd like to know.

Just wanted to bring this back into view in case managers haven't read it yet and not read through the first couple pages.

• Like 1

So we currently sit at 51 sign ups, of those I expect a couple to not follow through, just the nature of the beast so I will be creating a fighter and I have one other willing participant if required.  My plan right now seeing as the signups have slowed to a crawl is to go with 10 groups of 5 (50 total fighters) and and each fighter will fight all fighters within their group plus each fighter from one additional group for a total of 9 fights in round 1.  From there the top 2 from each of the 10 groups will move to stage 2 where there will be 2 groups of 10, same format as above you will fight the 9 other fighters within your group for the chance to advance to the final stage which will take place between the top 4 fighters left standing.  Anyways I hope to announce the creation date today and we can get this bad boy off the ground!

One final order of business, do we want to go with the 2 week turnaround I suggested or the traditional weekly fights?  It certainly is more interesting to go weekly but I dont want to see a mass exodus if that was to be decided? 

• Upvote 2