Welcome, Malcolm King

Skenoj

Press conference of Malcolm King and his new managament team

15776837898932.jpg

Marius: Hello guys and welcome to the press conference, i would like to present our newest fighter, Malcolm King

*Malcolm walks in with a big smile on his face, shakes Marius hand and posed for a few photos before taking questions from reporters

Malcolm: Thank you Marius for this opportunity, I have a big goal this year and with my new management team I will be able to achieve it

R#1: Hey Marius, just a quick question, will Malcolm train at your private gym in Montreal?

Marius: Yes, he will start his training tonight, first session 

R1#: Malcolm, would you like to fight soon or do you want to lay out of fighting for a few months?

Malcolm: Yes, I can't stay out of it, if I stay out of fighting game I will lose a lot and I won't be able to fight at the top levels soon

R#2: Malcolm, do you have a list of opponents who u would like to fight?

Malcolm: No, I will fight anybody, right now i don't got a problem with anyone

R#3: Marius, why did u chose to sign Malcolm?

Marius: I like people that goes to war every fight, he's the type of guy who gives all in a fight, he will never quit. I see a big potential in him, we gotta develope that and get it to the highest level possible.

*last question please

R#4: Malcolm, you said you got a big goal for this year, can you tell us more about it?

Malcolm: The goal and the plan is to get a win streak then get the shot at the title this year, it will be hard but i like challenges

Marius: Thank you guys for coming, have a good one!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

• 1 month later...

Malcolm King statement after his last fight

"Hey guys, I know I've lost my last five fights, last fight I dominated first round, I was too aggressive in round 2 that got me caught and rocked, in last round my opponent got me with a knockdown first then after going two minutes in, he caught me with a right hand because I wasn't able to focus on my fight

I promise everyone who still supports me that I will bounce back and focus and put everything on the line in all fights and training, the current losing streak has to go, currently I am training at Heartless Team in Montreal and I felt amazing since I got back in the gym"