Brass Knuckles F.C. - Smack Talk Thread

TheBuster

Geraint Jones has some choice words on his future fight. The first he’ll have in the promotion.

”Sakala? Tell me how, in your first fight, your opponent didn’t land a single strike and still beat you? You are absolutely shocking. I’ve seen feathers that have a harder impact than your strikes. I would say you’re the Askren of this promotion but, you can’t grapple either. I’ll have you out within the first round.”

3 hours ago, milo123 said:

Geraint Jones has some choice words on his future fight. The first he’ll have in the promotion.

”Sakala? Tell me how, in your first fight, your opponent didn’t land a single strike and still beat you? You are absolutely shocking. I’ve seen feathers that have a harder impact than your strikes. I would say you’re the Askren of this promotion but, you can’t grapple either. I’ll have you out within the first round.”

16089903536473.jpg

Yannick Sakala
Heavyweight 

"Monsieur Jones, I admire your enthusiasm but i must deliver some unfortunate news. I look into my crystal ball and it show me outcome of fight on June 19"

sakala

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

• 3 weeks later...

15851017026612.png

The Shit Captain is here, and i see the BKFC has brought in some shitty wrestler's to try and beat the Greatest Trailer Park Supervisor of all-time. News flash though boys, you cant out wrestle a Shit Hawk!, I'm coming down with my Shit claws and im gonna swoop ya up, and bring ya to my shitty nest in the sky. Then bye bye to all those shitty wrestlers, and there lil shit show. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

• 4 weeks later...

Brass Knuckles Post Fight:

Brian Henderson: I'm here with Michael "Lil Bully" Bostic after his win tonight. You just had your second fight in the tournament at Brass Knuckle tell us a little bit about the fight?

Michael Bostic: Man first of all a lot of respect to Nasir Prince in that fight for real; that's one tough guy. A lot of guys would have rolled over and looked for a way out way before that submission. So in the first round he connected right away with the only two shots that landed a leg kick and a high kick to the head. That immediately got me woke up and I did my thing and went for a takedown and got the trip takedown into his guard. I managed to work my way into full mount and was landing some really good ground and pound. Then the second round with the way the first ended I figured while he was still hurt I could get a takedown right away and that's what I did. And it was in this round that made me really surprised I was able to pull off the heel hook submission in the third which was my first win by submission so really happy about that, but back to how tough Nasir Prince is I ended up actually breaking my right hand on the shot that rocked him. Dude has a tough head. I think that's about why you started seeing me going for submissions after rocking more and laying back on the ground and pound because I immediately knew I broke it.

Brian Henderson: Nice! Nice! That's right that was your first win by submission. Just how good does that really feel? We know when you first came into the sport you were a high school wrestling champion and then got requested to help train the Olympic Wrestling Team which training with those guys has definitely shown the growth of you sharpening your great wrestling but you started working a lot on your bjj to go along with it and even recently got your brown belt. Did that feel like the hard work is paying off?

Michael Bostic: For sure Brian. Like words can't express how I feel right now. I was 18 when I started doing this fresh out of high school. I'd rather be surfing with brothers in Hawaii than fighting and training to begin with. But I've fallen in love with mma. So I now have 3 loves; wrestling, surfing, and mma. Yeah man it has been a lot of hard work when I first started grappling I didn't know the first thing about bjj at all. I was like below white belt if there is such a thing. So it feels like it's coming together. I'm hitting my stride. Physically even though I'm only 20 years old I feel like I'm about at the peak physical condition a guy my size can get, my wrestling everyone knows is some of the highest level there is, I have worked religiously adding bjj to my bag of tricks, and I have been working a lot on my boxing. Who knows maybe the next fight we might see me stand and showcase a bit of it.

Brian Henderson: So your next fight is the tournament championship fight against Jim Lahey. How do you see that fight going?

Michael Bostic: Well first of all he just got his first KO victory and had 4 wins by decision but don't let that fool you. Don't think for a second that Jim doesn't have any power. He does. That is just a testament to the guys who he has fought. Like Jim they could take a beating and stare right across from you with fire in their eyes saying let's go let's do this. I might stand with Jim for a little bit but make no mistake if I start getting the short end of the stick on the feet Jim is going on his back. And that isn't a statement to me thinking Jim's wrestling is weak because it's not I  just know I have the ability to take anyone down. That's not to say I can't be stopped. Look Nasir he stopped 2 takedowns from me.

Brian Henderson: Do you have anything planned on what you want if you win?

Michael Bostic: Man if I win and Paulo Lima wants to come back from that little vacation he is on. I would love to run with the old guy in the division. Give the guy his shot. He's 6-0 with all wins by submission and not a single opponent has made it out of the round against the guy. Let's do it. I think it would be a good test on how far my bjj has grown. He wants fight to go tot he ground and I'm not scared to go to the ground. That's not saying I'm not going to be careful. Right now I'm healing a broken hand; I don't want to be rehabbing a broken forearm or elbow.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Christian Mathers had some very choice words for Juiced Dilly after rumours spread about Dilly struggling to make weight.

“Hey Juiced, get in the sauna! 12 days away and you’re over weight? If you miss weight I’ll 10-8 you at the weigh in in front of everyone. That extra weight isn’t going to help you when that cage door closes. 
If you want my honest opinion, anabolic steroids will do that you, your parents didn’t call you Juiced for no reason did they? You’re just one big sack of water retention and aesthetic muscle. I can not wait to knock you out!”

• Upvote 4

• 5 weeks later...

On 6/18/2021 at 5:28 PM, The1rstSaint said:

15851017026612.png

The Shit Captain is here, and i see the BKFC has brought in some shitty wrestler's to try and beat the Greatest Trailer Park Supervisor of all-time. News flash though boys, you cant out wrestle a Shit Hawk!, I'm coming down with my Shit claws and im gonna swoop ya up, and bring ya to my shitty nest in the sky. Then bye bye to all those shitty wrestlers, and there lil shit show. 

15851017026612.png

The Shit Hawk snatches up another shitty shit wrestler. I have a comfession though i had a drink or poo imbtween rounds and the liqour took over from there. Me and bo-bandy are getting Drunk tonight Bubs! Line me up another Shitty shit wresler there Boss!

!trailer-park-boys-chug.gif

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...