Camara you pu$$y

Rambo

• 2 weeks later...
31 minutes ago, Rambo said:

Because Camara is the definition of a tycoon Karen.

destroyed FARTMMA, destroyed chris steve, will start collecting your signing bonuses soon, you'll be relegated to fighting for gamma and other B league orgs.

pay g wad that $1.25 million. tax season.

Isn't a Karen someone who complains, which is the exact same thing you're doing right now? 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

3 hours ago, zackmartin11 said:

Isn't a Karen someone who complains, which is the exact same thing you're doing right now? 

Karen's are emerging ?

telling somebody to pay their tab from the GONY bet is not complaining, it's called collecting.

Camara little indian in the cupboard having ass would already be lasso'd by now ?

feel free to cover the tab for him, otherwise ✌ your way outta the discussion before you get SMASH'd too ?

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

10 hours ago, Rambo said:

Karen's are emerging ?

telling somebody to pay their tab from the GONY bet is not complaining, it's called collecting.

Camara little indian in the cupboard having ass would already be lasso'd by now ?

feel free to cover the tab for him, otherwise ✌ your way outta the discussion before you get SMASH'd too ?

That's not what I'm talking about. I know Camara is a douchebag for not paying the bet, I'm not even debating that. I'm talking about everything that happened after that. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I'm gonna pay G-Was his money lol just like making Florida man squirm because he welched out of paying our 5M bet lol 

I got 6M in my tycoon bank no biggie :) 

The closest this guy gets to accepting a fight vs me is "I'm gonna coach one of your opponents on how to beat you" 

HAHAHA that is the definition of .... broken 

Image result for bane broke batman

It's actually the only way to get a fight with you.

I sign to your org or division and you sack the fighters.

When Khabib says chicken, in the wiki right before Conor pops up there's a picture of a little anal enthusiast Indian boy slash wanna be long pants fighter/coach potential sex offender named Camara.

• Upvote 4

10 hours ago, Monsieur.Camara said:

I'm gonna pay G-Was his money lol just like making Florida man squirm because he welched out of paying our 5M bet lol 

I got 6M in my tycoon bank no biggie :) 

The closest this guy gets to accepting a fight vs me is ....

350K showdown...

Jeronimo Puno vs Abukabar

Kahn vs Wolf 2

Sosa vs Gaylord

you have to come to their orgs though.

SFL, Syn, and HFC. Will mop your roster. If Trump wants that business he can get the rematch with Kermit now that my sparbot stats are catching up, just get up to 205 lbs.

otherwise crawl back into your hole ? and fuck yourself??

• Upvote 4

7 minutes ago, Rambo said:

350K showdown...

Jeronimo Puno vs Abukabar

Kahn vs Wolf 2

Sosa vs Gaylord

you have to come to their orgs though.

SFL, Syn, and HFC. Will mop your roster. If Trump wants that business he can get the rematch with Kermit now that my sparbot stats are catching up, just get up to 205 lbs.

otherwise crawl back into your hole ? and fuck yourself??

204.gif

• Upvote 1

lol 350k after I took 15M from you last time? (10 paid) 

Most of my friends from NY and Cali are flying over moving to Florida.  Something about Colonization and bringing their culture and politics :) 

I'm eating an Indian feast tonight from my favorite place in Montreal.  A feast for Kings by Kings. 

hmm hmmh mmm

https://tandooribellevue.com/menu/

This place is not the most traditional but it is INCREDIBLE !  A hidden jewel even among the Indian community here in the west side. 

They make the best food and super cheap. 

I'm having the Butter Chicken, some Lamb Vindaloo and aubergines (not sure how to say this in english), some raita and naan bread hmm hmm

will post pics later on maybe

#heritaaage

#rideordiiiiebitch 

• Downvote 1

Camara you won 1 out of 3 fights in that 5 fight series. The Blake's still walking around with a hurt back from carrying you through it.

if your balls drop and you wanna scrap you know where the real King will be.

p.s. I could buy your leased massariti cash and your sisters, cousins, aunts, grandmas. the whole damn sweatshop ?

stop pumping bs reddit wsb stocks. learn some shit.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1