Camp Camara 2021 - The Disappearance of the King

Here we gooooooo ladies and gents ! 

The Tri-Champ rises again, after our amazing 2020 run we have started 2021 on fire ! 

Tonight we have a very special fight, we are headlining SYN 773: Gusmao vs Turner in front of 93,000 fans in the Tokyo Bowl ! 

15209925112561.jpg  vs  Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Elgin Turner 155 lbs, Synchronicity

I know I say this a lot, but fight is very special to our camp.

If we take a look at the stats Camp Camara has never beaten Camp Lucky, we sit at 0-3 which is extremely rare for us as we fight and often beat the best of the best.

The first thing I noticed while preparing for this fight is lucky is methodical, his fighters is coming at 100% energy and  morale.

Small mistakes many elite managers make against us, yes I can exploit that 4-6% in energy or that 10% in morale deficit easily.  When it comes to this it is like looking at a mirror image. My doppelganger :) 

This is our first time fighting for a SYN belt so we are very excited.  The org, under Chuck has been every bit as legendary as we anticipated.  Winning is extremely hard and so far we have gone 3-2-1 losing and winning vs some absolute legends of the game. 

Tonight Camp Camara rides again at Tokyo ! 

And now :) to set sliders vs this most dangerous foe. 

MMA: Herculeez Henry Fadipe tames The Lion Dino Bagattin in South Africa -  Irish Mirror Online

• Like 1
  • Downvote 3

14410702306629.jpg

Wilson "Dub Dub" Wills Jr

13-4-0 in MMA

6-2-0 in grappling

4-0-0 in KT

(Syn 145lbs KT champion) 

Someone informed me that there was another midget striker around that was super impressive to watch and has amazing KO power. I quickly booked a ticket to check out this fellow beast. However, I was left dissatisfied. Gussy won his bout by surviving and waiting until his opponent was too tired to stay upright. In the end, Gussy won, so good for him, but pfff, what a disappointment. He landed around 30%of his attempts and there was nothing behind it. The guy can't strike any bit near as good as what we guys at Syn KT do. 

So Gussy, if you want to show your striking credentials, don't hesitate to get in touch with Sonny and I'll give you a show of true craftsmanship. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Lol all jokes aside it doesn't make any sense mon ami. 

The division is stacked and I am already in discussions for my next challenge.  You also don't have any MMA hype, this would be like Dustin Poirier fighting some regional dude after a callout.

I'm not gonna comment on your observations above because it would give away important data about my game plan.

15209925112561.jpg 155 lbs, Synchronicity

• Downvote 2

15685193133876.gif  https://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=330425

Time for "The Shiv" Stanley Steele to finally make his debut at SYN !! 

First of all we want to thank Chuck for giving us so much time to try to fix Steele's build/training.  Man took a lot of tweaking but this is as good as it's gonna get I think. 

This 185 Division is absolutely STACKED. Nothing but elite managers with some really good fighters.  We were actually offered a very interesting fight but I really need to see how Scotty's fighter does under my management so young Alcala it is. 

This is a really tricky fight against a perfectly trained fighter.  An honor to share the cage with the FinnFighters. 

For this fight The Shiv went to train to Las Vegas with legendary Carter Jose de la Cus.  They be doing some freaky things up there in the city that never sleeps, probably on cocaine too. I really don't care what these two guys are up to but our coaches tell me he is as ready as he is gonna be. 

Regardless it is gonna be a great fight ! 

Camp Camara rides again ! 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Zello said:

Now don't laugh...

I used to think Humors was a user here the way Camara kept on talking about this guy. Come to find out it's one of his fighters.

Its both. It was an user that went innactive and he named a fighter after him

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Camp Camara rides again this afternoon on this bish ! 

15713603349808.jpg https://www.mmatycoon.com/scoutfight.php?fida=361132&fidb=360259

170 lbs, Collision Course Combat Club (360K+/368K+ Contende

Whatta fight this is for the newly crowned Collision Combat champ ! Anubis is a very dangerous opponent with slightly better primaries.  But most important this is a fight between Camp Camara and Camp Bwang ! Two top #1 P4P managers , also Manager of the Year winners ! 

Tiger King is well trained specifically for this bout though, let's see if we can pull one out of the hat and beat one of the most dangerous managers in the game ! 

15535603598604.jpg https://www.mmatycoon.com/scoutfight.php?fida=350467&fidb=353482

205 lbs, World Combat Federation

The fighter many consider the best 350k in the Tycoon Universe, Aaron Wolf will also try to defend the WCF he fought so hard to reclaim from Jay Solo.  He fights the mighty Tommy Sausagestrong managed by no other than legendary Bear Stevenson. 

This is a tricky fight, Wolf's strength is where he at most danger vs Tommy so we will either have to go unorthodox or risk losing a fight we feel, respectfully, we should win 75% of the time. This is where Tycoon strategy really comes into place, this fight took the longest to plan since it is such a chess match between 2 evenly matched yet completely different fighters. 

• Downvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

15085530571140.png 15476067857440.gif https://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=360225

Ibrahim "Dishonest as Fuck" Camara: Alright so my nephew Abdelrahman (11-1) fights tonight and win or lose it might be his last fight at Camp Camara. 

I want to see something special.  He is a -500 fave ap bookies. 

We already have 3 fighters that are very similar skillwise to my nephew so not sure if he will be staying here or going our separate ways. 

No matter what I already have a few managers interested in having him so he will be easily picked up, we shall see. Maybe I change my mind if he does something cool tonight, he knows his spot in the team is in play.

#heritaage

#rideordiiie 

• Downvote 1

• 4 weeks later...