Floyd Mayweather Vs Logan Paul

rohit kirdat

Floyd Mayweather announced on Instagram Sunday that he will be involved in a boxing exhibition bout against YouTuber Logan Paul on Feb. 20.

The fight is scheduled to air on Fanmio through a pay-per-view arrangement.

The news comes just days after Jake Paul, Logan's brother, defeated former Slam Dunk Contest champion Nate Robinson in the ring via knockout.

Mayweather has not fought since New Year's Eve of 2018, defeating Japanese kickboxer Tenshin Nasukawa in an exhibition match in Tokyo. Nearly a year and a half before that, Mayweather took down the UFC's Conor McGregor in a pay-per-view bout in Las Vegas.

Mayweather currently owns a professional boxing record of 50-0 and is widely considered to be one of the best pound-for-pound fighters of all-time.

Meanwhile, Paul squared off against fellow YouTuber KSI twice and owns a career record of 0-1.

Logan a Cruiserweight? So in exhibition, weight class don’t exist? Let me guess, soon Floyd will tell us how he’s rusty and hasn’t fought in a while, how Logan is a huge guy, got all that power, young and hungry”
Floyd, don’t even bother “Carrying” Logan, just end him in one round. If you don’t we know it was a sham all along.
Luckily for me in USA our PPV price is cheap. But no way am I watching Logan Paul vs Mayweather live free even if it’s on free to air TV!!

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/21/2021 at 2:22 PM, Mentor said:

Yup, easy money beating up amateurs. 

He fought in Olympics and fought the best of the best for what, almost 2 decades?

Far from my favorite boxer but he's being smart. He retired from competition but if some punks are gonna call you out and its an easy check, who doesn't wanna get paid for beating up a YouTuber or MMA fighters that have no business in the ring with the modern era boxing GOAT.

I don’t follow boxing much but is there any chance this kid doesn’t get straight murdered?

What do you think the rules are going to be? Are you going to watch Floyd Mayweather vs Logan Paul live?

I think it’s an extremely dumb fight myself, I guess only time will tell if I tune in. Definitely gave me a chuckle when I read the article.

• 3 months later...

loyd Mayweather, the undefeated five-weight boxing champion, will return to the ring in 2021 to take on Logan Paul, a YouTuber who lost his only professional fight.

The fight was pencilled in for Saturday 20 February but has been rearranged for Sunday 6 June. https://twitter.com/FMayweatherlive

The pay-per-view fight will be streamed on Fanmio with prices starting at $49.99 (£36). https://www.quora.com/Where-can-I-watch-the-Floyd-Mayweather-vs-Logan-Paul-fight-online/

• 1 month later...

Neither one of the two genuinely gave a toss about who won and who lost tbh, it was always about the cash...Logan was in a win-win situation, as firstly, this was an exhibition fight, so the results don't add up to either one of their existing records, hence even if Logan had lost, it didn't really matter, cause he would have lost to one of the greatest of all times, and if he won, well then we were gonna hear a lot more of his shit-talk on twitter...so the moment Mayweather signed up for the fight, logan won the battle. And as for Floyd, well, let's be honest he was never knocking out Logan, that's not his style, so he walked out with a bag full of cash, and his pride still intact, cause he never looked close to losing the bout.