The 2021 Alliance World Championships

Alfred

2 minutes ago, JudoJoker said:

Oh sorry! I misread. That's good, congrats.

I of course am not referring to my fight. My guy Felix is undefeated and has never lost a round.

Haha. It's a real shame to go out that way right at the last minute but that learning speed of Mamar was just looking more and more obvious as time went on. 

I will get to all this in the write up but kudos to Don Xyel and Marky Mark who finished the tournament undefeated. 

• Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, Alfred said:

Haha. It's a real shame to go out that way right at the last minute but that learning speed of Mamar was just looking more and more obvious as time went on. 

I will get to all this in the write up but kudos to Don Xyel and Marky Mark who finished the tournament undefeated. 

Still got big plans for Felix! AWC isn't the end for him ?

• Upvote 1

Earlier tournament was great and this tournament was great again. 

I think FinFighters did overall really well. We had two fighters that didnt had good hiddens, but still those guys managed to perfom really well. 

6-1 record is second best at this tournament. Only loss was 2-2 (7-10) just in wrong time. Scoring was little differend than last time and it favoured more finishers.  

For Oke Swahn now is time to train some kicks and back to fighting in maybe month or two. Good thing with hes tournament build is that hes build is meant for fighting now.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Alfred said:

1610070506banner%202.gif

THE END OF THE ROAD

Well folks, it's all over. After around four and a half months of gruelling MMATycoon action, the 2021 Alliance World Champions have been crowned. 

Congratulations to Keyboard Warriors who did superbly to win during their first attempt at the tournament. They weren't initially on my rader as obvious candidates but here we are and they are the champs. 

Commiserations to Naughtly Crew 1 who really did far better than expected or deserved. 

A full, final recap will be up soon but for now here are the results of the 2021 Alliance World Championship

1st Place - Keyboard Warriors

2nd Place - Naughtly Crew 1

3rd Place - YABAI

4th Place - The Stepdads

5th Place - FinnFighters

6th Place - Syndicate

7th Place - Naughtly Crew 2

8th Place - Convicted Inc

9th Place - Naughtly Crew 3

10th Place - Team Panda

11th Place - Limitless

12th Place - ACME 1

13th Place - Legion of Doom

14th Place - ACME 2

15th Place - The Guardians

Great Tourney Alfred!!  Look forward to defending our crown already!

• Upvote 3

5 hours ago, poraan said:

Earlier tournament was great and this tournament was great again. 

I think FinFighters did overall really well. We had two fighters that didnt had good hiddens, but still those guys managed to perfom really well. 

6-1 record is second best at this tournament. Only loss was 2-2 (7-10) just in wrong time. Scoring was little differend than last time and it favoured more finishers.  

For Oke Swahn now is time to train some kicks and back to fighting in maybe month or two. Good thing with hes tournament build is that hes build is meant for fighting now.

Yeah 23-5 overall which I think is the same as the winners but that draw and eventual points loss was unfortunate. Nevertherless, it was a fun tournament again, many thanks to Alfred and our fellow competitors!

• Upvote 1