Blaze MMA SMACK TALK THREAD (375k+) + Tournaments

saklain

BLAZE 10 - ANDERSSON VS VOLKOV PREVIEW 

1609982653BLAZE%2010.jpg

BLAZE MMA sponsored by MKFC presents another 10 action packed event in the Hayashi's Lounge. Lots of title implications and heated rivalries in this anticipated event. Lets take a look at the upcoming fights.

GAIDER NABIEV (1-1) VS FREDDY SALMANCA (1-2) - 155lbs

Very similar fighters in our opening bout who rely on their wrestling and BJJ. Both fighters are looking to bounce back from losing in the BLAZE 155lb Tournament Round 2 and will be looking to get back to being a contender in the lightweight division. Expect a slow fight for the most part in this one folks.

JACQUES GABRIEL (2-0) VS ANTONIO BERTARELLI (0-0) - 185lbs

Next, we got some middleweight action featuring Jacques Gabriel, who hasn't lost so far and is coming from knocking out Stipe Miocic in BLAZE 6's fight of the night. And his opponent, Antonio Bertarelli who is making his MMA debut but don't be fooled by his record as we have been told by his gym, Brazilian Top Team, that he has incredible boxing skills.

GWAFA HAZID (0-2) VS SUTARJO SUKARMAN (0-2) - 170lbs

Here we have two very identical fighters and not just because of their record. Both fighters had their first MMA loss in QFC and their second loss came from BLAZE 7. So, it makes sense for them to fight each other and see who gets their first win. Both competitors are good on the ground but Hazid has solid muay thai skills so it should be interesting to see who comes out victorious. 

SCOTTY DEGUARDIO (1-2) VS RALLY CROSS (1-1) - 155lbs 

This fight will be a pretty even matchup as DeGuardio is a solid all around fighter who can do it all. On the other side, we got Rally Cross who is a remarkable wrestler and can put this fight away if it goes on the ground. The biggest question in this one will be, if Rally Cross will be rusty as he hasn't fought since BLAZE 2. So, we'll see how that turns out. 

TUT KAMAN (0-1) VS PHONY PHONTANA (0-2) - 155lbs

Two winless lightweight fighters will be looking to taste victory for the first time here. The biggest matchup in this one will be Kaman's wrestling vs Phontana's standup. Kaman has incredible wrestling skill so we will see if Phontana can defend the takedowns well. Also, Phontana has powerful hands and we haven't really seen Kaman's chin being tested as his last fight was against a wrestler. So, a lot of questions will be answered in this one.

CARCARAH CATARTES (3-2) VS JERMAINE THE LAZER (0-1) - 155lbs 

This fight has knockout written all over it. Catartes has all 3 of his wins coming from (T)KOs in the first round. On the other hand, you have The Lazer who is making his BLAZE debut but we have heard from people around his that he is a dangerous fighter who can end a fight in the blink of an eye. So, hang on to your seats during this fight and enjoy the fireworks from these two competitors. 

DAYMON KURTZ (1-0) VS VILLE JUKOLA (0-1) - 265lbs 

The next fight will be decided based on where the fight is fought. If both fighters are standing, Kurtz will come out with a win as he is proficient in boxing and muay thai and Jukola is not. If the fight is on the ground, Jukola will win this easily as he is an excellent wrestler and that is Kurtz biggest weakness. This fight could go either way but whoever makes the first move and controls the fight, will come out with the win.

SAWYER SEAN (2-2) VS DANY LEBLOND (1-2) - 185lbs

This fight is a fascinating matchup as this will be the top 2 young prospects in BLAZE and top managers going head to head. It's very difficult to know who will come out on top as Sean is coming off two wins in a row and is an exceptional boxer while Leblond is easily the best wrestler this org has to offer. Keep an eye on this one as these two will be at the top of this division in the future, mark my words.

BEN ASKREN (4-0) VS BROOKLYN SUTTON (1-0) - 170lbs

This has been one of the most heated rivalries in this org and finally both fighters will go up against each other to settle their disputes. Sutton wants to shut up Askren and show that he is all hype while Askren is looking to prove that he is the best welterweight in BLAZE. Both fighters are known for their wrestling so you can bet that this fight will be on the ground for the most part. 

STEFAN ANDERSSON (4-4) VS MAXIM VOLKOV (1-0) - 205lbs

The main event of this event will be Stefan Andersson, making his highly anticipated BLAZE debut, will be looking to put on a show after being signed last month. His opponent, Maxim Volkov, has a win on his record and will be looking to execute a game plan to pull of the massive upset. However, that is harder said than done as Andersson is equally as good on the ground as Volkov and has powerful hands as all 4 of his wins have came from knockout. 

Thank you all BLAZE fans for your continues support throughout these events and I am sure you are all looking forward to this one. I want all the fighters competing in this event to BLAZE IT UP! #TEAMBLAZE

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

BEN ASKREN INTERVIEW BEFORE FIGHT VS BROOKLYN SUTTON IN BLAZE 10

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Ben Askren

MEDIA You have an heated rivalry with Brooklyn Sutton and he said that he is the better fighter and talker out of you both. How do you feel about this?

BEN ASKREN That's hilarious, he's got 1 match with a 20 years old kid, and he tells me that I just fought with 18 years old guys, that is not true and everyone could easily check it out, and he even dares to say that he is the better talker? He makes me laugh, he just wrote 2 lines full of bullcrap, and he even thinks he's the better talker...  Regarding who's the better fighter, I'm gonna let him see that this ain't a Jiu Jitsu competition, it is MMA, you never stay relaxed, cause as soon as you gonna do it you're gonna receive an elbow right on the button!

MEDIA You and Sutton are tremendous wrestlers so how have you been preparing to outwork him on the ground?
BEN ASKREN : He doesn't like to get hit in the face at all, he will spam submission until he will gas out , it's gonna be a nightmare when I'm gonna drop elbow after elbow after elbow after elbow, alllll night! You know I'm able to literally open craters on people's face

MEDIA Is there extra motivation to win this fight because of your rivalry with Sutton?

BEN ASKREN Yeah, sure there's extra motivation, he doesn't know who the hell he stepped to, I'm from TEAM ALTIERI, we don't joke at all my boy, see ya in the octagon.

16002012578591.gif  15085530571140.png  Oil Thong Panties - CafePress

Tycoon Thongs: Fresh from captaining the Gangs of New York Tournament we welcome Vlad "The Impaler" Dracula https://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=367753

and his manager Ibrahim "Dishonest as Fuck" Camara ! https://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=324523 

Ibby ! Vlad ! Welcome to Tycoon Thongs studios !  Since you have been IMPEACHED from the Tycoon Times by Hype farming Romanian sensation Skenoj friends of Mike Tycoon have decided to make an alternate newspaper.  No fake news, No farming manager Hype via editorials  !  No bullshit and Andy is STILL ON IGNORE ! 

Dishonest as Fuck: HAHAHA awesomeness !  Just in time too as Camp Camara rides again on 2021 ! 

Tycoon Thongs: Don Dracula whatta GONY tournament you and your team had! You had mentioned wanting to trane hard for 60 days before looking at contracts, what gives ???

The Impaler: After our victory vs Don Action in the finale Ibby talked so much shit on Discord that League of Handsome Guys offered him a contract, that's what happened. He tricked me into signing it and here we are ! 

Tycoon Thongs: hmmmm not sure we follow.. what does that have to do with your surprise signing at Blaze? 

The Impaler: Well Ibby doesn't read the shit he signs, so as we were waiting the Blaze contract came in. I'm Romanian and totally illiterate so at least I have an excuse.  This ignoramus is just always drunk or high so he just signs shit without reading it. 

Dishonest as Fuck: We already have 2 handsome fighters, this is great signing :) 

The Impaler: Oh I love Blaze, great org.  My homie Danny Trejo is here too and we chilling banging russian hoes. Humors is in Latvia not too far, he can come visit once he is cleared from COVID.

Tycoon Thongs: This is a most unexpected interview I must say... But all is well that ends well ! Vlad when will you be making your debut ? 

The Impaler: In 30+ days I think would be good. 45 would be ideal, need to catch up a bit in my training after the last brutal tourney.

Tycoon Thongs: BREAKING NEWS ! Minutes after The Impaler signed to Blaze all the best fighters from GONY have started flooding to the org.  Camp Camara strikes again Ibby ? 

Dishonest as Fuck: 185 looking mighty sexy Vlad, do you like salad? 

Tycoon Thongs:  TWITTER ! FACEBOOK ! LINKEDIN ! ALL SOCIAL MEDIA EXPLODING AS TALENT AFTER TALENT COMES INTO BLAZE RIGHT MEOW ! 

The Impaler: Oh fuck here we go Ibby, wtf have you started now. 

Vlad von Carstein | Warhammer fantasy, Warhammer, Warhammer art

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

BLAZE 10 - ANDERSSON VS VOLKOV REVIEW

1609982653BLAZE%2010.jpg

BLAZE 10 sponsored by MKFC just took place in the Hayashi's Lounge with some huge upsets and action. Lets see how it went down!

GAIDER NABIEV VS FREDDY SALAMANCA

The fight begins with Nabiev taking Salamanca down, however, Salamanca gets back on his feet. Nabiev still looking for the takedown but it is Salamanca with a takedown. Salamanca in full control on the ground now looking for a submission attempt but cannot find it as the round ends. In round 2, its Nabiev with the takedown and submission attempt but Salamanca defends it well. They stay on the ground for 2 minutes until the referee stands both fighters up but not for long as Nabiev takes his opponent down and both fighters stay down until the round comes to a close. In the final round, Nabiev takes down Salamanca again as both competitors look for submission opportunities for the entire round. The fight was close but Gaider Nabiev gets the nod with a unanimous decision victory!

JACQUES GABRIEL VS ANTONIO BERTARELLI

The next fight starts with both fighters getting some good shots here early on. However after a minute in this round, things started to get a bit different. Gabriel missed many punches and Bertarelli hit him with some good counter punches that landed cleanly. We really are seeing how good Bertarelli is with counter punching as he dominates Gabriel in the opening round. The next round had the same result, Gabriel misses and Bertarelli lands a hard punch. You would think that Gabriel would learn not to trade punches with his opponent going into the final round but apparently not as Bertarelli continued his dominance and wins this fight comfortably by decision. 

GWAFA HAZID VS SUTARJO SUKARMAN

Sukarman starts the fight with a takedown and is looking to end this one quick. He is looking for a submission but no luck as the bell rings for the end of the round. Round 2 begins with a takedown attempt by Sukarman but it is defended well by Hazid. Hazid is looking to keep this fight standing but not landing anything significant until Sukarman gets the takedown. Similar strategy for Sukarman here as Round 1 as he is constantly looking to make Hazid tap. However, Hazid has avoided all of his submission attempts so far. The final round starts and you guess it, Sukarman gets a takedown and is looking for a submission. After a few failed submission attempts, Sukarman tightens up a rear naked choke which makes Hazid pass out as Sukarman gets his first MMA win.

SCOTTY DEGUARDIO VS RALLY CROSS

The bell rings for round 1 and Cross gets a takedown. After a slow action on the ground, the referee stands up both fighters. Cross gets his takedown attempt stuffed and DeGuardio hits him with a couple of leg kicks. He hits with another leg kick that gets Cross on wobbly legs. He hits him with a right, left combo and finally a massive right hook which knocks Cross out cold! What a knockout that was!

TUT KAMAN VS PHONY PHONTANA

Kaman lands a combination and Phontana misses some shots early. Kaman takes down Phontana after a missed punch. Kaman controlling the ground here but not for long as Phontana is now looking for a submission. Phontana misses some ground and pounds but controlled the round so he'll probably win that. Round 2 starts and Phontana looking much more aggressive, landing a massive uppercut, a leg kick, and a hook. Phontana is dominating Kaman with his strikes as he goes to the clinch. They break the clinch and Phontana hits Kaman with more powerful shots. A couple of more combos and jabs gets Kaman wobbly and an overhand right and a couple more strikes on the ground ends it! A huge win for Phontana!

CARCARAH CATARTES VS JERMAINE THE LAZER

The Lazer with some good counter punching early on, being very patient with his striking. Catartes is landing some big shots as well, great action for both fighters. Both fighters trading punches now, but The Lazer learns a hard way to not trade with Catartes as he is cut open after a thrilling head kick. The Lazer continues landing clean body shots and leg kicks. But, like I said don't trade with Catartes as a couple of hooks takes out The Lazer as Catartes picks up the win!

DAYMON KURTZ VS VILLE JUKOLA

Right away, Jukola runs into a uppercut which cuts him open but makes up for it with a takedown. Jukola looking for a submission but Kurtz does a good job in defending it as the round comes to a close. Jukola goes for a clinch and is looking to take him down but no luck as Kurtz breaks the clinch. Jukola is able to get the takedown but he decides to stand up right after. That might've been a huge msitake as Kurtz lands some powerful combinations which opens up Jukola's cut. After realizing his mistake, Jukola takes the fight to the ground and is able to lock in an armbar to get the submission win!

SAWYER SEAN VS DANY LEBLOND

Sean comes in with a right hand that cuts Leblond. After that shot, Leblond is looking to go to the ground and eventually gets the takedown. A superior wrestler in Leblond has Sean in trouble here. Leblond looking for a guillotine which doesn't work but is able to get a hold of Sean's arm which forces him to tap as Leblond comes out on top!

BEN ASKREN VS BROOKLYN SUTTON

A heated rivalry will finally be settled here as both fighters are looking to show that they are the superior one. Askren goes for a clinch and gets a trip takedown. Askren landing a couple of good ground strikes on Sutton as both fighters exchange words. Sutton moving well on the ground and is able to control and is able to get a triangle  choke. Askren is looking to escape but not for long as he is forced to tap. What a statement victory for Sutton. After the fight, Sutton had this to say, "Ben talks so much trash on everyone, so I called him out. I got what I wanted and tonight I beat him. Maybe that will humble you. The future is now!!"

STEFAN ANDERSSON VS MAXIM VOLKOV 

The final fight of this entertaining event starts with some good punching by Andersson which cuts up Volkov. Andersson clinches and is able to get a couple body shots but Volkov gets the takedown. Volkov, the superior ground fighter, lands some good strikes which will probably get him the round. The second round starts with a Volkov takedown and is tiring Andersson out with his wrestling. Volkov now unloading with ground and pounds, oh my this is brutal! Andersson trying to escape but Volkov is still getting punches here until the referee is forced to stop the fight. What an upset victory for Maxim Volkov!

$1000 FIGHTER AWARDS

FIGHT OF THE NIGHT Antonio Bertarelli VS Jacques Gabriel

KO OF THE NIGHT Carcarah Catartes

SUB OF THE NIGHT Brooklyn Sutton

• Upvote 1

BLAZE MMA WEEKLY RANKING (1-14-21)

As you guys may or may not know, there were massive free agents signings this past week. We have been so grateful to have some of the top 365k+ prospects in the game and I am looking forward to the future of BLAZE MMA. So, there are a lot of debuting fighters on this ranking that you may not know of. But, I promise you that you will knwo their names very soon! BLAZE IT UP!

135 Bantamweight Division
1. Joseph Futeran (3-1)
2. Romega Vartanein (2-2)
3. Boby Ramrod (6-1)
4. Tenshin Nas (0-1)
5. Harve Spalding (1-0)

145 Featherweight Division
1. Rio de Janeiro (5-1)
2. Adam Bogo (3-1)
3. Jerome Brat (3-0)
4. Sean O Malley (1-1)
5. Allen Mack (2-0)

155 Lightweight Division
1. Jacob White (5-0)
2. Matt Hughes (5-1)
3. Darrion McKee (3-0)
4. Ivan Kamenev (3-0)
5. Demetrius Cadmo (2-0)

170 Welterweight Division
1. Rob Bernard (3-1)
2. Brooklyn Sutton (2-0)
3. Newton Diaz (3-0)
4. Ben Askren (4-1)
5. Timmy Doyle (2-0)

185 Middleweight Division
1. Billy Kimber (7-0)
2. Danny Trejo (5-1)
3. Takashi Murakami (3-0)
4. Big Ibbi (5-2)
5. Dean Worish (3-1)

205 Light Heavyweight Division
1. Ichigo Kurosaki (6-0)
2. Vlad Dracula (5-1)
3. James Rocksteady (5-0)
4. Manus Murphy (5-1)
5. Casimiro Nicoletta (5-1)

265 Heavyweight Division
1. Spaced Soza (5-1)
2. Andrew Rourke (2-0)
3. Tareq Taphi (1-0)
4. Ville Jukola (1-1)
5. Braun Weston (0-1)

265+ Super Heavyweight Division
1. Jack Rider (4-0) - Champion
2. Mike Allu (4-0)
3. Saeid Gholizadeh (3-0)
4. Fred Ottoman (3-0)
5. Attila The Hun (4-1)

• Upvote 1

BLAZE 11 - TREJO VS AQUILES PREVIEW

1610150736BLAZE%2011.jpg

ILYA ALEXYEV (3-2) VS HASH BARE (0-1) - 265+lbs

Our first fight will be against two boxers who are hard hitting. Alexyev is the better boxer, however, Bare has the muay thai and wrestling advantage. Bare will be looking for his first win while Alexyev will be looking to avenge his loss at BLAZE 6 when he lost against super heavyweight champion, Jack Rider.

RYAN WILLIAMS (2-1) VA JON HILL (0-2) - 155lbs

Next up, we got two 25 year old's in the lightweight division. The biggest storyline her is Williams's superior wrestling vs Hill's exceptional muay thai. Hill will be looking for his first win while Williams is looking to regain momentum after starting his MMA career with two consecutive wins.

KAI MCLAREN (1-1) VS VITOR DONATO (0-1) - 155lbs

We got a good one here as McLaren, who is making his BLAZE debut, is a superb grappler. And, his opponent, Vitor Donato has solid standup skills. This should be an evenly matched fight.

JUAN CARLOS (1-0) VS LIK REN (0-2) - 155lbs
Another lightweight matchup between two young prospects. Even though Carlos is known for his wrestling, he is a very good all around fighter that can fight anywhere. On the other side, Ren is a very good striker but he hasn't been able to use it effectively recently, losing both of his bouts. He is in desperate need of a win while Carlos's confidence is riding sky high after his last victory. 

TIMMER JONES (1-0) VS ALLEN MACK (2-0) - 145lbs

This is a very equally matched fight as both fighters are very similar in their skill sets. Both are average wrestlers with good BJJ, so expect this one to be on the ground mostly. Both fighters are not good at fighting stand up so expect to be disappointed if you love knockouts.

PAUL RAVER (1-0) VS DEVIN COUTURE (0-0) - 205lbs

Paul Raver, a solid all around fighter who has a win on his record will be going against Devin Couture, who is making his debut in this one. We haven't seen any film on Couture but sources have told BLAZE media that he is a really good wrestler. Should be a good one!

GUNNAR BLOODAXE (0-1) VS BABY HULK (2-1) - 185lbs

One of the best prospects in this org, Gunnar Bloodaxe, will be making his BLAZE debut in this one. He is a terrifying standup fighter who has been training for a while to finally get back in the ring. His opponent, Baby Hulk, is a tremendous wrestler who has great ground and pound and BJJ skills. This middleweight bout should be very exciting!

DARIUS PERSEU (1-0) VS SAUL THE SPRAWL (1-1) - 170lbs

Next up, we got a wrestler vs a muay thai artist. Perseu is an incredible grapple from Greece who can tire you out on the ground. The Sprawl is a fighter you do not want to mess with, he has knockout power and is a remarkable fighter standing up.

ROGAN GRIMES (1-0) VS JORGE HERNAN RAMIREZ PENA (1-1) - 155lb

This one has knockout written all over it! Both competitors are hard hitting powerful fighters who can take the breath out of the crowd. Grimes has the slight edge in muay thai and is a better boxer and wrestler. However, Ramirez Pena did have a submission victory in his last fight so interesting to see how this plays out.

DANNY TREJO (5-1) VS ERADIUS AQUILES (1-0) - 185lbs

The main event will be Danny Trejo, a very good all around fighter but who is known for his knockout power going against Aquiles who is a magnificent muay thai competitor who can throw hands. This fight will be good for casuals and diehards and I know you guys will love it!

We got a great card in our hands and I can't wait to see what happens. Shoutout MKFC for sponsoring our events and wish the fighters good luck. Go out there and BLAZE IT UP!

• Upvote 2

15939783583763.gif  16002012578591.gif  Oil Thong Panties - CafePress

This is a new edition of Tycoon Thongs ! We welcome to our studios "Machete" Danny Trejo and once again "The Impaler" Vlad Dracula !!! 

The Impaler: Yo Machete ! Sup broham !  You headlining the Blaze 11 card homie !  Man this Aquiles dude is undefeated ! 

Machete:  Yeah so ? Fuck you want Dracula ? I put a ton of garlic in my "menudo" bitch don't even try to suck me ! 

The Impaler:  Suck your blood? Nigga I'd make you suck MY ^&%$ ! 

Machete:  Machete don't fellatio !

The Impaler:  Bro I don't even want to interview your broke arse, you should be interviewing ME ! 

Machete:  Suuuure Vlady :) 

The Impaler: For reals?  Cause nobody wants to know about you, I mean what can you talk about?  Your frijoles smelling farts, unemployment or the bevy of sketch women that come to watch your fights riiiight ! 

Machete:  Well your 500 year old vampire mom is front row and your sister in the backstage, sure whatever you say hermano ! 

The Impaler:  Bro do you even lift?

Machete:  No mames guey ! Ok Ok I will play along and interview the Don of Dons !! 

The Impaler: Ask me about my title fight ! 

Machete:  Oh damn you fighting Manus Murphy from Camp Phoenix for your first fight? MUAHAHAHA who did Ibby piss off this time?  

The Impaler:  QUIET you dog !  Camp Camara only fights the best of the best ! 

Machete:  On that we both agree my friend :)  

#heritaaaaage

#rideordiiiebitch 

BLAZE WEEKLY RANKINGS (1-21-21) 

16038384955bc55b1e6c183_thumb900.jpg

1. Kazuo Imanari (6-0)
2. Joseph Futeran (3-1)
3. Boby Ramrod (6-1)
4. Sapiencia De Lamarca (4-1)
5. Romega Vartanein (2-2)

1. Rio de Janeiro (5-1)
2. Adam Bogo (3-1)
3. Jerome Brat (3-0)
4. Sean O Malley (1-1)
5. Allen Mack (3-0)

155 Lightweight Division
1. Jacob White (5-0)
2. Matt Hughes (5-1)
3. Darrion McKee (3-0)
4. Ivan Kamenev (3-0)
5. Rogan Grimes (2-0)

1. Ralph Hall (7-0)
2. Rob Bernard (3-1)
3. Brooklyn Sutton (2-0)
4. Newton Diaz (3-0)
5. Darius Perseu (2-0)

1. Billy Kimber (7-0)
2. Danny Trejo (6-1)
3. Road Warrior Hawk (6-1)
4. Big Ibbi (5-2)
5. Walter Cren (5-2)

1. Vlad Dracula (5-1)
2. Ichigo Kurosaki (6-0)
4. Manus Murphy (5-1)

265 Heavyweight Division
1. Spaced Soza (5-1)
2. Andrew Rourke (2-0)
3. Tareq Taphi (1-0)
4. Ville Jukola (1-1)
5. Braun Weston (0-1)

2. Mike Allu (4-0)
4. Fred Ottoman (3-0)
5. Attila The Hun (4-1)

@RioDJ 

I won the Blaze Featherweight Championship in my final fight on my current contract. 

I waited to see if management was going to offer me a renegotiation deal before I fought for the belt and they hadn't. 

Now I am a free agent, no I am THE FREE AGENT at one hundred and forty five pounds. 

I promise that my manager and I will make a decision ASAP on my future. We have gotten a ton of offers and some we've already turned down. 

More news to come shortly

[ RDJ ]

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

BLAZE WEEKLY RANKINGS (1-28-21)

1. Kazuo Imanari (6-0)
2. Joseph Futeran (3-1)
3. Boby Ramrod (6-1)
5. Sean O Malley (2-1)

1. Rio de Janeiro (6-1) - Champion
2. Clam Licker (3-2)
3. Jerome Brat (3-0)
4. Adam Bogo (3-2)
5. Allen Mack (3-0)

155 Lightweight Division
1. Jacob White (6-0)
2. Darrion McKee (4-0)
3. Ivan Kamenev (3-0)
4. Matt Hughes (5-2)
5. Rogan Grimes (2-0)

1. Ralph Hall (7-0)
2. Rob Bernard (3-1)
3. Timmy Doyle (3-0)
4. Newton Diaz (3-0)
5. Brooklyn Sutton (2-0)

1. Billy Kimber (7-0)
2. Danny Trejo (6-1)
4. Big Ibbi (5-2)
5. Walter Cren (5-2)

1. Vlad Dracula (5-1)
2. Ichigo Kurosaki (6-0)
4. Manus Murphy (5-1)

265 Heavyweight Division
1. Spaced Soza (5-1)
2. Andrew Rourke (2-0)
3. Tareq Taphi (1-0)
4. Ville Jukola (1-1)
5. Braun Weston (0-1)

2. Mike Allu (4-0)
4. Fred Ottoman (3-0)
5. Attila The Hun (4-1)

• Upvote 2

RIO DE JANEIRO HAS RESIGNED WITH BLAZE MMA

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Rio De Janeiro

BLAZE MMA is pleased to announce the re-signing of our 145lb Featherweight Champion Rio De Janeiro! After a week of De Janeiro testing the market and BLAZE talking to his manager ,both sides have come to agree with a multi-fight deal. We are excited to have him back and can't wait to see what he got in store for his next fight.

BLAZE WEEKLY RANKINGS (2-4-21)

16038384955bc55b1e6c183_thumb900.jpg

1. Kazuo Imanari (6-0)
2. Joseph Futeran (3-1)
3. Boby Ramrod (6-1)
5. Sean O Malley (2-1)

1. Rio de Janeiro (6-1) - Champion
2. Clam Licker (3-2)
3. Jerome Brat (3-0)
4. Adam Bogo (3-2)
5. Allen Mack (3-0)

155 Lightweight Division
1. Jacob White (6-0)
2. Darrion McKee (4-0)
3. Ivan Kamenev (3-0)
4. Matt Hughes (5-2)
5. Rogan Grimes (2-0)

1. Ralph Hall (7-0)
2. Rob Bernard (3-1)
3. Newton Diaz (4-0)
4. Dobs Breckin (3-2)
5. Brooklyn Sutton (2-0)

1. Walter Cren (6-2) - Champion
2. Danny Trejo (6-1)
4. Big Ibbi (5-2)
5. Eric Distefano (3-1)

1. Vlad Dracula (5-1)
2. Ichigo Kurosaki (6-0)
4. Manus Murphy (5-1)

265 Heavyweight Division
1. Spaced Soza (5-1)
2. Andrew Rourke (3-0)
3. Ilya Alexyev (4-2)
4. Tareq Taphi (1-1)
5. Braun Weston (0-1)

1. Mike Allu (5-0) - Champion
2. Fred Ottoman (4-0)
3. Timo De Vries (3-1)
4. Jack Rider (4-1)
5. Attila The Hun (4-1)

• Upvote 2

LUDWIG GOEBBELS HAS SIGNED WITH BLAZE MMA
31w32.jpg.2a97b39bf7a4446b86dfc9571fcaac04.jpg
The 25 Year old heavyweight from Rheydt Germany just recently finished a 4 fight stint in the Montreal based CPFC, where he amounted an impressive 3-1 record with his only loss coming in a title fight against a much more experienced opponent. He looks to make a big impact in the heavyweight division and hopefully secure a title fight here in Blaze as well.

After his signing Goebbels was generous enough to conduct a quick interview with us. Here he is now.

Reporter: Good to have you here Ludwig, and great win in your last fight this Saturday. If you don't mind me asking why leave the CPFC?

Ludwig: Great to be here, as for leaving the CPFC, I thought it was just time to move on ja. I didn't see much of a future in their heavyweight division for me.

Reporter: And why the move to Blaze?

Ludwig: I saw more of a future for myself here, not to mention I'm a lot closer to my home in Rheydt and I think Blaze is just a better organization in general.

Reporter: Any other heavyweights here catch your eye, anyone in specific you want to throw down with?

Ludwig: Nein, not really. I'm willing to fight whoever. Not to sound arrogant and brag, but I like my chances against anyone in the division.

Reporter: Bold words Ludwig, bold words. well anyway that's all the time we have. Any closing words.

Ludwig: Ja, I would just like to thank my manager Himbade Zindano for helping me move and transition to St. Petersburg and getting me into MMA in general.

Reporter: Well it's been a pleasure Ludwig, thank you for your time.

• Upvote 1

On 2/11/2021 at 5:01 PM, saklain said:

MANUS MURPHY IS THE NEW 205lb CHAMPION

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Manus Murphy

Congrats to Manus Murphy on beating Vlad Dracula in BLAZE 14 to become the new champion!

Congrats to the champ ! 

Time for The Impaler to go back to the drawing board and finish training 2 skills. 

We will be back no doubt !

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...

16002012578591.gif

Dracula uses good footwork to get in and out and land a nice right hand before Andersson has time to react.
Dracula fakes a jab and then connects with a hook.
CUT
It looks like Stefan Andersson has been cut.

Pin on Dracula

Dracula is leaning against Andersson and scores with a nice uppercut to the body.
Dracula lands a nice uppercut.
Dracula is leaning against Andersson and scores with a nice uppercut to the body.
With the fighters clinched against the cage, Dracula creates a bit of distance for himself and scores with a nice uppercut.
Dracula lands with a short punch from the clinch.
Dracula lands with a quick shot inside that doesn't really do much damage.
A short right hand to the side of the head by Dracula.
Dracula lands a hook to the side of the head.
http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/fight/rocked.gif
Andersson is rocked!
Dracula lands a left hand that snaps the head of Andersson backwards.
Andersson is still on wobbly legs! Can Dracula finish him?
Dracula cracks Andersson with a nice body shot.
Dracula lands a body punch - he's looking to wear down Andersson.
Dracula lands with a left to the head.
Dracula creates some distance for himself and unleashes a massive uppercut that sends Andersson's eyes rolling into the back of his head! Andersson drops to his knees and Dracula pours it on with more strikes until the referee steps in to end the bout!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 4:41 of round 1, we have a winner by way of TKO (Strikes). Vlad Dracula!
Vlad Dracula decided to thank the fans in attendance for making a great atmosphere. It seemed to go down pretty well.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
58 minutes ago, Donald Duck said:

I represent Ichigo,  And he enjoys this so far. But wants more money...

tenor.gif?itemid=8436666

1 hour ago, Donald Duck said:

Also he's gonna be more choosy about his fights :d\

tenor.gif?itemid=10597719

• Upvote 2