Manny Pacquiao agrees to fight Conor Mcgregor. RIP Conor

ilovecindy

Conor punches weren't doing anything to Floyd though. He ate that left uppercut like candy and none of Conors landed punches really did anything except for that one low blow. Floyd was older, slower and weaker than ever before yet got his first finish in a long time against a younger, bigger stronger fighter who's fans swore he only needed one punch to land to win. I guess it would be similar if pac man and Conor fought. Hard to know since Manny is older (although looked pretty good against Keith Thurman) and Conor has only fought 2 mma fights since the Floyd fight, one where he got beat down by Khabib and one where he ran through Cerrone at 170. Would be a cool fight tbh, id watch it if it happens. Id say Pac Man though even at his age. Conor hasn't been super active and pac man is used to being the smaller fighter. And I think Conors power is overrated, with boxing gloves, against a legend like Manny who's been in there with so many big hitters, I dont think he'd have anything to hurt Pac Man. Never say never, he could land a big counter left somehow and knock pac man out cold, but the safe bet is Manny by TKO, probably somewhere in the mid-late rounds because Conor gets winded due to stamina issues plus body shots. Pac Man will probably bust up his face a bit too I would imagine.