Buying VIP

Mannetosen

3 days remaining someone please buy me 1yr 3mill please!! thanks

Oh dude, I`m just clowning up there about actually selling that low :) I mean I do, and frens buy but much higher not that low lol

That is the 3 months VIP Mr. Wonder owes me for winning his 265+ tourney, he asked me to put a $1 offer and he would buy it but it didn`t allow me that was the lowest I could post ($33,000) so it would show.

Feel free to put a super low offer and I will message him to buy it for you, you can have it I was just getting paid for crushing another creation tourney no worries.

I message Monsieur Wonder ok? feel free to message him also.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

• 1 month later...

I would be interested in purchasing a year VIP for someone - private gym is a money sink. I don't have time to do an org again and am still trying to figure out how best to develop solid fighters since I have returned. I also have ZERO design skills and would use game funds to help support newer players that would want to make designs for my store. Most of my hobbies are expensive this one is not - I'll buy a VIP (or two) to help support Mike and keep good players in the game and take the capital to develop my fighters and maybe get some hot designs for MKFC.

I guess post here or message me.

I would be interested in purchasing a year VIP for someone - private gym is a money sink. I don't have time to do an org again and am still trying to figure out how best to develop solid fighters since I have returned. I also have ZERO design skills and would use game funds to help support newer players that would want to make designs for my store. Most of my hobbies are expensive this one is not - I'll buy a VIP (or two) to help support Mike and keep good players in the game and take the capital to develop my fighters and maybe get some hot designs for MKFC.

I guess post here or message me.

https://www.mmatycoon.com/vipexchange.php

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

If you are struggling to get your free VIP I will purchase 1 year and sell for 7.5 million. If interested send me message and then post bid. If not interested no problemo, I dont care either way

High I know but I also sell VIP very cheap at times to help those that really need it.

This is for those guys with tens of millions of game money hidden away

Offer is only available for 3 days

SOLD

On 1/10/2021 at 12:17 AM, bjornmma1 said:

I am looking to buy one or two years of VIP days worth with my tycoon dollars. If interested, send me your best offer via PM. 

Bump GIFs | Tenor

Still looking for one or two years of VIP, in exchange for my tycoon dollars.
I have a lot of fighters that I want/need to release/retire, but not enough VIP left. 
Send me a PM please!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 8 months later...