Gladius Survival Of The Fittest

MrWonder

Yes you will so the 2nd place in your group will be determined only by the result of Herrera x Pezao

Ya'll are confused. Camara already fought Kaskinen. Camara doesn't get free points. Herrera already fought Pezao. Pezao needs to fight Camara next. Pezao already got his 3 free points in your chart from not fighting Kaskinen. Just Pezao and Camara need to fight in that division. Once again, you already put the appropriate free points in Pezao's chart. However, Herrera and Ngganou need 3 more free points in the chart, due to withdrawls, next event.

Ya'll are confused. Camara already fought Kaskinen. Camara doesn't get free points. Herrera already fought Pezao. Pezao needs to fight Camara next. Pezao already got his 3 free points in your chart from not fighting Kaskinen. Just Pezao and Camara need to fight in that division. Once again, you already put the appropriate free points in Pezao's chart. However, Herrera and Ngganou need 3 more free points in the chart, due to withdrawls, next event.

You are definitely right, By the wy the next fight was already planned Camara is facing Pezao

Feels quite wrong that Gladius is opening gym for rich people and at the same time there is gladius fighters that cannot train, because org is paying nothing..

Send new contract to my Kala Kukko before next thursday. 2k signing and rest same as earlier. Tournament was supposed to be every 2 weeks and this 4 weeks between fights is just impossible with 560 pay.

Thanks.

Thanks EL ZOIDO FEEBLE FIGHTWEAR now Kala Kukko can train full time rest of the tournament

Edited by poraan

Feels quite wrong that Gladius is opening gym for rich people and at the same time there is gladius fighters that cannot train, because org is paying nothing..

Send new contract to my Kala Kukko before next thursday. 2k signing and rest same as earlier. Tournament was supposed to be every 2 weeks and this 4 weeks between fights is just impossible with 560 pay.

Thanks.

Thanks EL ZOIDO FEEBLE FIGHTWEAR now Kala Kukko can train full time rest of the tournament

I had to postponed a little the fight as a lot of you were badly injured due to the last round of comptetition I wanted to give everyone the fairest fights possible, also the new Gym was not made for the fighters of the tournaments once again to keep it fair to everyone

I had to postponed a little the fight as a lot of you were badly injured due to the last round of comptetition I wanted to give everyone the fairest fights possible

I understand. I wouldnt have ever fought injured, but longer time between fights means more money needed.

Ur welcome!

I didnt open the clothing for profit. As long as it has money, its coming back for the Island community as sponsors.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

NFL plays by similar division playoff rules, being that the most division wins, then head-to-head match-ups, decides ties. I think it's fair for you to get it.

Let's see what mr. Wonder comes up with. I tell you what: if he let's me compete further and if I win, you get the VIP. Don't get your hopes up too high... lol. I don't stand a chance.

Btw, nice cigar in your profile pic.

• Upvote 1

Did any new managers went AFK in the last round? I`m not sure how it will be calculated.

Last update I had 7 points so should be safe to continue just want to make sure.

Amazing turney so far, looking forward to fighting for the VIP prize if I go through. Everyone has been really cool in this tourney so happy to compete w new faces, these type of tourneys have too much variance for the so called "elite" managers to participate so amazing so far and merci beaucoup Monsieur Wonder

Did any new managers went AFK in the last round? I`m not sure how it will be calculated.

Last update I had 7 points so should be safe to continue just want to make sure.

Amazing turney so far, looking forward to fighting for the VIP prize if I go through. Everyone has been really cool in this tourney so happy to compete w new faces, these type of tourneys have too much variance for the so called "elite" managers to participate so amazing so far and merci beaucoup Monsieur Wonder

Theres three guys at 7 points in your group. I have no idea wich guys are getting throught. All three have one win and one loss against each other.

Lol what a cluster-fuck. I can offer no solutions to a fair 10 man playoff situation. One idea I think would work is having the top 3 in each division go to playoffs. This would eliminate two inactives and fix two tie-breakers in the divisional rankings. I think a 12 man tournament would be most fair. Just in my opinion.

This would work fairly by having the top 4 fighters, Peace with 12 points, A.Camara with 11, Ngannou with 9, and Kukko with 8, get a bye week for the first round of playoffs, while the bottom 8 have a wild card round to determine the second round participants.