Paddy 360° Mcgillicutty

bjornmma1

Just now, Rambo said:

You're gonna be upset with the results then, especially as the only person who blatantly abused the system so bad that it needs changed ? 

It honestly doesn't matter if you're okay with it or not. You're either taking it on the chin like a man or up the rear like a bitch, the choice is yours ? 

We can do this back and fourth for a few more hours, but it doesn't matter, certainly as you aren't giving any new points (nor am I apart from pointing out the massive multi-abuse in the game).  I am hardly the only one who posted multiple articles as fighter profiles, while they were about a fighter, but not per se a profile. So if he stops that and/or even tries to correct that, just has to happen to everyone who posted such fighter stories. Lots of work, but fine by me if he wants to do that. Maybe he can tackle multis then as well while he would be at it. 

• Downvote 1

It's not a lot of work for him (nobody cares about your pity party). the 1 fighter who blatantly and effortlessly abused the system will be nerfed, as he should be.

The only other one who spams consistent nonsense for +10 hype is Mentor on GAMMA org profiles lol.

I have spoken. ?

enjoy your day and know I'll be enjoying Belgium waffles for brunch tomorrow ? 

5 minutes ago, Rambo said:

It's not a lot of work for him (nobody cares about your pity party). the 1 fighter who blatantly and effortlessly abused the system will be nerfed, as he should be.

The only other one who spams consistent nonsense for +10 hype is Mentor on GAMMA org profiles lol.

I have spoken. ?

enjoy your day and know I'll be enjoying Belgium waffles for brunch tomorrow ? 

You have done it, Manne has,... many many have. 

I have spoken. 

• Downvote 1

3 hours ago, bjornmma1 said:

15848838896471.jpg
Paddy "360°" Mcgillicutty

2/ ask them to change their fighter's name when offered a fight. Who da fuck asks such bullshit? Aah yeah, that was you. Seriously you demanded my manager to change Crotch Grabber his name or you would not face him with Kilo. And guess what, the fight did not happen. 

COwards.

I don't agree with the guy on many things but I definitely have a problem fighting guys with ridiculously stupid ass names.

And yeah, I know I'm in the minority, but I would draw a hard line in the sand if a Vomit Guzzler or Dookie Taster etc. ever appeared in my fight offers.

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, DeadDisney said:

I don't agree with the guy on many things but I definitely have a problem fighting guys with ridiculously stupid ass names.

And yeah, I know I'm in the minority, but I would draw a hard line in the sand if a Vomit Guzzler or Dookie Taster etc. ever appeared in my fight offers.

What about a title natch against mr "Just Da tips"? 

15848838896471.jpg

For what it is worth, I like fun original names even if they are sometimes somewhat lame. 

We can all find some Russian last name and make a family of fighters with it, but the fun names like Barney uses on some of his fighters are some little pieces of fun creativity in the game that I can appreciate. 

• Downvote 2

15848838896471.jpg

Well well, seems like it was another rough day for some of you out there with a lot of let-out frustrations.
Meanwhile, I had a lovely day out in the sun, looking forward to my title fight. 
I'll bring some much needed class and style to the title picture, something that was majorly lacking. Good riddance. 

PS: my haters should be happy as well, you'll get an opportunity to see me fail and you pitty lot seem to live for that. 
I don't mind win or loss, I just want to have fun and spread love! ?

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

On 3/2/2021 at 1:31 PM, bjornmma1 said:

15848838896471.jpg

Well well, seems like it was another rough day for some of you out there with a lot of let-out frustrations.
Meanwhile, I had a lovely day out in the sun, looking forward to my title fight. 
I'll bring some much needed class and style to the title picture, something that was majorly lacking. Good riddance. 

PS: my haters should be happy as well, you'll get an opportunity to see me fail and you pitty lot seem to live for that. 
I don't mind win or loss, I just want to have fun and spread love! ?

Been a long time coming now for this fight. When I first signed Paddy, I made the offer financially lucrative as well as promised a title shot within 3 fights. Unfortunately Panic and him had their difficulties and although I tried every form of mediation (Large in game cash, a year of VIP, making a tournament for a new division with Paddy/Panic acting as team heads for a tournament, asking nicely) available to me we could not see eye to eye and make the fight happen although recently the only one really on the same skill level as Panic was Paddy.

With a regretful hand I let Panic/KKF go at a massive loss obviously but commend him on sticking to his morals, but for now as I get back into the swing of things after some personal issues, I'll be ringside at the triple crown and look forward to seeing 3 new KoF Champions and hopefully a new start as well. 

2 hours ago, Oldbones said:

Been a long time coming now for this fight. When I first signed Paddy, I made the offer financially lucrative as well as promised a title shot within 3 fights. Unfortunately Panic and him had their difficulties and although I tried every form of mediation (Large in game cash, a year of VIP, making a tournament for a new division with Paddy/Panic acting as team heads for a tournament, asking nicely) available to me we could not see eye to eye and make the fight happen although recently the only one really on the same skill level as Panic was Paddy.

With a regretful hand I let Panic/KKF go at a massive loss obviously but commend him on sticking to his morals, but for now as I get back into the swing of things after some personal issues, I'll be ringside at the triple crown and look forward to seeing 3 new KoF Champions and hopefully a new start as well. 

Serious question:  why wouldn't you make Paddy fight every 4-7 weeks?  everybody else fights... why do you let a guy just train?  did you notice his Hype/Pop bar going up each week? You must have right? he seats at the top of your P4P rank.  So many questions.  The writing here was on the wall for so long, not sure what to think honestly.

4 hours ago, Monsieur.Camara said:

you giving away 1 year VIP and these fools still not fighting? 

I am speechless... 

Jaguars Fan GIFs | Tenor

Unfortunately not, Manntosen's morals were too strong to be bought. He did offer to let Paddy have a title shot if he won over Keith Kenneth which I hoped for but that was not to Paddy's liking and again I made the original deal with him.

4 hours ago, Monsieur.Camara said:

Serious question:  why wouldn't you make Paddy fight every 4-7 weeks?  everybody else fights... why do you let a guy just train?  did you notice his Hype/Pop bar going up each week? You must have right? he seats at the top of your P4P rank.  So many questions.  The writing here was on the wall for so long, not sure what to think honestly.

I generally don't make anyone fight when they don't want to, some people want to train for 2-3 months, look great on paper, and still lose their next fight (which happened to me) other times I don't have competitors that can really stand close to the remaining older id's so it lets things stagnate. With the Paddy/Panic situation it was unique in that there've only been 2-3 fighters I've signed with title shots within a certain time frame, with Paddy the only one to not yet actualize. 

As for his hype I haven't really paid attention since he broke the top 1000 p4p because that metric hasn't factored into my decision making so much since my org is mostly low hype/pop fighters anyway and I'll be the first to admit I'm still learning the ropes a year into playing now where my primary focus was on matching players with more even skills which I also made some poor calls there admittedly.

Unfortunately real life interfered in a lot of my plans and most recently a death in my family took me out of commission for a bit while I sorted out that, but I'm back and not trying to dick anyone over, I just want to keep the promises I make and build my org back up to its full potential so feel free to pile on the questions and suggestions to me. 

• Upvote 3

5 hours ago, Monsieur.Camara said:

I am speechless... 

Jaguars Fan GIFs | Tenor

30 dollars or whatever isn't enough to go back on my word, mate.

As I've said before, this is a matter of principle for me. If I was scared of bjorn's Irish testicle of a fighter, I wouldn't have signed Panic to an org where his entire division has better primaries than Paddy.

Their champ is also much higher ranked than Paddy is, so all in all I'm pretty happy with how things turned out.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

If we completely remove the conversation of p4p rankings, a few of you have mentioned that this is a problem for the org owners. I'm not really seeing why.

If Bjorn was being a nightmare then fair enough, but if an org owner was like "Hey man, I'm gonna want to see you fight 3 times before getting a title shot" or whatever their normal policy is (specifically for an inexperienced fighter) then the only thing that's different is their arena get filled by more people because Paddy will probably be main event.

9 hours ago, Monsieur.Camara said:

I am speechless... 

Jaguars Fan GIFs | Tenor

15848838896471.jpg

Small correction, I did accept the offer for a TUF-style coach vs coach tournament with me and Panic as coaches right away without any type of reward mentioned.

It was our little friend Panic who refused and who the owner offered multiple things to accept an already great concept anyway. But no luck. 

• Downvote 1