Hardcore - Official Smack Talk Thread

Bleakardor

Reality is often disappointing Thanos - Memes Templates

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/fight/sub.jpg
Dos Anjos goes for an armbar! This could be all over! Wait, no, Battle rolls with the submission and now he's on top in Dos Anjos's guard! Nice work there by Battle!
n favor of your winner, by unanimous decision... Dre Battle!
Dre Battle is the new middleweight champion!
How mentor? How? ?, Battle has Useless transitions! 

https://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=1029488

A.D.A vs Battle!

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, 10thPlanetKT said:

Reality is often disappointing Thanos - Memes Templates

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/fight/sub.jpg
Dos Anjos goes for an armbar! This could be all over! Wait, no, Battle rolls with the submission and now he's on top in Dos Anjos's guard! Nice work there by Battle!
n favor of your winner, by unanimous decision... Dre Battle!
Dre Battle is the new middleweight champion!
How mentor? How? ?, Battle has Useless transitions! 

https://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=1029488

A.D.A vs Battle!

Dre's avoided alimony checks for years, an armbar is nothing.

• Upvote 3

On 1/8/2021 at 7:53 PM, TheBuster said:

HFC 55 - Dos Anjos vs Battle - Preview

Hello hardcore fans, I’m Alexei Smirnov and today I’m here to give you the preview for HFC 55! The Empire Indoor Arena is full of roaring fans waiting for some great hardcore action! There’s a lot to cover on this card including two title fights. The main event sees two amazing fights, both with only one loss. It’s going to be a good one tonight!

My pick: Van Den Born Via KO (Punch)

15829421087012.jpg

When is this guy going to learn not to pick against team Lobster? Great comrades, great gym and just champ material.
Too bad I can't say the same about my manager, Doctor Zoidberg. 2 weeks since I dont hear from that piece of shit, had to ask my great mate Boxing McSparr to be my corner this fight. Sad to say I might leave that fucker.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

8 hours ago, bjornmma1 said:

I would like to post in character with my fighters, but still can't post a single avatar on the forum, with a max size post of 8.92kB. Unfortunate. Looking forward to the event, no matter how it goes for my guys. 

i found that only get 500 kb I had to go to my profile/media and delete some bigger files I had posted then no problem

15960487105956.gif
Leif "The Stand And Pray Viking" Leifsson
10-2-0

Well that went way quicker than expected! I wanted to showcase some new stuff against this sturdy granite chin opponent, but my power was too much for him before I could even try my flashy stuff. Dissapointing. Aaah well, great fun to be back and get another brutal stoppage!

It's a brutal combination of punches from Leifsson! Motts is backing up but he can't get away as Leifsson lands with one final shot to the jaw that drops Motts and ends the fight. Great knockout.

Ladies and gentlemen, after 1:58 of round 1, we have a winner by way of TKO (Punches). Leif Leifsson!
Our winner, Leif Leifsson, made sure he spent some time buttering up the crowd during his post fight interview, which will no doubt bring him a few more fans.

• Upvote 1

14951768807775.gif
Olli Lindholm
8-2-0

I was 100% sure that I was about to face one of my most hardest tests ever by facing BBB, but it went way better than me or anyone else could have expected. I knew that I could do something special and that I can beat anyone on a good day, but this was pretty much a perfect day. I dominated my granite chinned opponent,who is  managed by one of the best in the sport, from start to finish. 
With this win, I'm sure to have cemented my name among the top of the division and with this showcase win, to have struck fear in the hearts of the top of the division. My only two losses (while managed by a different manager), came against those two elite guys. 
However, I have evolved and am an even better version of the fighter I used to be. I'm not easily scared, but I would be scared to fight myself already at this point and I still have a lot of growing potential... I would like to stress that I have nothing but respect for BBB. The guy never gave up and kept coming until the final moment, what a stud! Thanks for the headache ? 

Nice straight punches there by Lindholm. You know Roy Jones Jr respects the hands of Lindholm.
A low kick lands for Brown.
Nice body kick there by Lindholm.
Brown gets caught by a big overhand right and goes down! Lindholm gets on top of him and starts throwing some serious punches until the ref intervenes and stops the fight!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 3:36 of round 2, we have a winner by way of TKO (Strikes). Olli Lindholm!

• Upvote 1

Heard Massive Wanker wants to get turned into Broken Wanker by Dre Battle.

Challenge accepted. I'll spank Valentina's Ass so bad they'll change their name to Karter's Ass after the fight.

Dre loves easy wins and taking hype from over-inflated, can-crushing, cherry pickers.

Call me the 2nd coming of George Washington sent here to chop down VA's cherry pickin' tree with the swift and patented Pimp Hand of Doom (that ADA was narrowly able to avoid).

• Upvote 4

HFC 55 - Dos Anjos vs Batle

Event Review

1607475915HFC%2055%20Flyer%201.jpg

I don't even know where to begin with this event.  What an amazing event with some organization changing results!  We had two title fights on the line tonight from two of our longer tenured champs against up and coming stars.

Our own HFC writer predicted an upset victory for Ford over Patriot which caught the eye of many, but even he didn't think Battle had a chance against ADA, the 2020 HFC Fighter of the year.  But instead, Battle stepped up and claimed the top spot at 185 and Dos Anjos moves on to 170 to compete there after months of pondering the move.

We'll start things off with the FotN awards, and then take a look back at a few of these fights.

Fight of the Night:

Dre Battle vs Ademaro Dos Anjos
We already touched on this fight shocking the whole org, but what a fight it was.  This award could have easily been handed to Ford vs Patriot, or even a few of our undercards that were right there.  But taking the usual FotN standards, and then adding in the monumental outcome of this fight, we couldn't see any other fight topping this one.

KO of the Night:

Ed Ford
Ford came into this battle ready to go to war.  He knew what he was getting into the cage with and he never backed down.  He got his chance and he didn't disappoint not only defeating the champion, but finishing the fight via TKO (Strikes).  This fight was runner up for the FotN, but the finish is what allowed Ed Ford to win this KO of the Night award in compensation.  
Patriot is rocked!

Ford's leg has a nasty welt from taking a succession of leg kicks. That must be slowing him down.
A bone on bone clash there as Ford blocks the leg kick.
Oh Patriot is still all over the place! His legs are completely gone! Will he be able to recover?!!
Ford drops Patriot with a naaaaasty hook - Patriot is in real trouble here! Ford dives in to side control and pounds out his opponent for a TKO victory! The crowd goes nuts!

Sub of the Night:

Chris Travis
It's always easy to award a Sub of the Night award when there was only one submission victory on the card.  Submissions are becoming less and less frequent in the HFC, so it's still always an honor to be able to hand this award out.  But when you see a fighter pull a reverse to get into top position, and then fall victim to a beautiful triangle, it makes the award feel well earned.  Check out this one..

Travis postures up as if he's going to throw some strikes but drops back for an ankle! Ferreria is in big trouble! He looks ready to tap! But no, he's escaped and dives on top of Travis, into his guard.
Travis has thrown up a leg looking for a triangle. Ferreria doesn't defend quickly enough and Travis has managed to lock this one up! Can Ferreria escape?! NO! He's tapping out! Damn, that was a quick submission - congrats to Travis on a fantastic submission victory.

Undercards:

Rukter Demenok DEF Your Sweet Destruction via Decision (Unanimous)

Almost got a feel like Demenok was playing save and taking pitty on YSD.  He dominated the fight, but was not putting much into his punches or he would have likely finished this one.  YSD is on a losing streak that would make the 90's Bills super bowl teams proud.

Olli Lindholm DEF Billy Bob Brown via TKO (Strikes)

With a little talk coming into this one and Lindholm sort of hyping himself up a bit, many were waiting to see if Brown would come out and shut him up.  We got quite the opposite, in fact.  Lindholm dominated the fight throwing a little bit of everything at Brown but a heavy dose of Punches to the head and body really did a number on Brown.  Landing 26/34 punches and a couple of kicks for good measure to a total of 9 total scoring strikes combined by brown, it was only a matter of time before this fight ended.  Brown never gave up, never went out, but the ref had seen enough to jump in and save Brown for further damage.

It's wroth noting that after the fight, Lindholm grabbed the mic away from our announcer and asked, emphetically, for a title shot.  No word has been issued from the HFC yet as to rather or not this will happen, but we've heard no rumors of a title fight being drawn up.

Alan Spence DEF Simeoni Jukola via KO (Punch)

The first round was very close, back and forth, but the second round was all Jukola.  With a lead in the fight going into the 3rd and final round, Jukola just needed to keep up the pressure and not get caught off guard.  On the flip side, Spence knew he had to bring it and finish the fight to get the win, and that's exactly what he did.

About half way through the 3rd and final round, the KO of the Night runner up happened..

Spence lands an uppercut, right on the button! Jukola tumbles backwards into the cage, staring vacantly into space! He's got no idea where he is, who he is or what day it is... Poor guy.

If not for the sheer magnitude of what the Ed Ford KO meant, this one would have taken the award for sure.  Huge shout out to a runner up for a beautiful finish.

Kai Kona DEF Saggy Dinglestomper via Decision

Yes, another decision.  Two men slapped around each other until the fight was over.  Saggy got a few ball smacks in there, his signature "Sag Smack Sack Attack" we call it, but Kona stood the test of time scoring more points with the judges and taking this one in the end.

Leif Leifsson DEF Jeremy Motts via TKO (Punches)

Manager Bjorn had his fighters hyped up and made a little noise prior to the fight, and it seems to have paid off.  Leifsson making his debut under new manager, came out swinging and was looking for a finish right out of the gate.  He looks like a different man under new managment and he may very well be a man on a mission towards his shot at gold.  Still far too early to tell, but no doubt Leifsson will be looking to climb his way to the top.  And sitting at 3-0 in the HFC, and all 3 ending by (T)KO, he is poised to do just that.

Motts is no slouch, he's a veteran that still has something to show these young guys, but it's obvious that the younger guys have started surpassing him.

Jet Gunner DEF Ko Van Den Born via TKO (Cut)

A huge win for Gunner here as he gets the doctor stoppage over Van Den Born.  His hype jumped up and now Gunner finds himself as the new #1 contender in the division.  You never want to see a fight end with doctor stoppage, so we all know Van Den  Born is disappointed as are all of us, but he's going to be back, no doubt.

Gunner scorred the cut early in the fight and zerod in on the thing, looking to inflict as much damage as possible.  Perhaps this is why the ref stopped the fight and the doctor stopped it, because they knew it would only get worse.  And everyone is so damned scared about this COVID shit.. almost like people seeing blood in the 90's and yelling "Oh no, what if he has AIDS!??"  Get over it people, it's just blood!

Main Cards

Chris Travis DEF Alex Ferreria via Submission (Triangle)

This was a bit of a shocker to many as Ferreria, who has been in multiple title fights, was a heavy favorite to many over Travis who has had a bit of a shakey career to date.  The man has skills, they just haven't translated to wins in the cage often enough.  Well, things changed in this one!  Travis put Ferreria on his ass (after inflicting a cut, mind you) about half way into the first round.  From there he followed and started sub spamming without much success, but was by far more aggressive and scoring with the judges.  
The secound round Ferreria kept the fight standing and won the better part of the exchanges, but nothing exciting happened in this middle round of action.  

But boy, it didn't take long into the 3rd to get some serious action in as just over the 1 minute mark Travis dropped Ferreria to his knees and then dive tackles him into guard and starts working the subs.  A sweet reversal by Ferreria gave him a temporary advantage in position on top, but it actually opened up an opportunity for the opportunistic Travis to catch him with a Triangle, forcing a tap out.

Slash Slinging DEF Shaquan Woods via Decision (Split)

What a close fight.. this was a split decision and I am already thinking about a potential rematch down the road.  Woods was the better fighter from range, landing 17 shots to Slingin's 4, but the 3 takedowns keeping the fight on the ground the majority of the time really hampered Woods as Slingin has the clear advantage grappling.

Woods would not be finished, never tapped, and held up against the GNP very well, but the persistence of Slingin was just too much for Woods.  This fight could have easily gone the other way if Woods had managed to stand up one more time in that last round.

What a great battle, and after a couple of months, I have a feeling we will be seeing these two throw down again.

Co-Main Event

HFC Lightweight Championship Title Fight

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Ed Ford

Ed Ford DEF Gorgon Patriot via TKO (Strikes)

I'll be the first one to tell you that I thought our writer bit off more than he could chew with picking Ford to dethrone the champ in this one.  I had no doubt that he could do it, but picking against the champ after already being proven wrong in the past is hard to do.  Now, Patriot is under new management, so some say that could have played a part in this fight.  But it's not like he went from a stud manager to a nobody.  He went from a great manager to the current #1 manager in the industry.  So it is hard to use that as a reason to levy that Ford got lucky here, or had that advantage.  So we have to simply step back and say.. wow, Ford is a baaaad maaaan!

Ford has only lost 1 fight since joining the HFC from the SMASH roster, and that was against hard hitting Moxley, and only by a decision.  Ford was devastated and vowed to make a come back.  He bounced back with a quick win and that lead to 3 in a row and a title shot.  Now here we are with Ford hoisting the gold after a monumental TKO over the former champ, Patriot.
The fight was pretty strait forward back and forth exchanges for three rounds.

Round 1: Patriot dominated
Round 2: Patriot dominated
Round 3: very close (announcer leaned Patriot)
Now we are coming into the 4th round, the championship rounds.  These are the rounds that Patriot should have the advantage in, he's the champ, he's the one who's had longer fights.  Ford was in a hole, losing the fight in all three rounds by many viewers eyes.  His corner let him know, I heard Harley mention that he could hear Andy Down barking in Fords ear to turn up the heat and finish this damned thing!  

I guess that it worked, because Ford came out in that 4th round and knocked the shit out of the champ with a huge right that cut Patriot and put him on his ass.  Patriot bounced right back up after a little yoga move, but Ford smelled blood and went for the kill.  Despite the nasty welt on his leg and bone on bone cracks, Ford held in there and delivered a hook that got the crowed at a roar.  When 14,000 fans are all on their feet cheering, this building felt like an earthquake was going on.  This fight earned KO of the Night, and the finish can be found above under the Of The Night awards.

Main Event

HFC Middleweight Championship Title fight

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Dre Battle

Dre Battle DEF Ademaro Dos Anjos via TKO (Strikes) Decision (Unanimous)

Talk about instant stardom over night?  Come into a fight against the reigning HFC Fighter of the Year who's never lost inside the HFC, and take his belt.  That'll get the job done every time, just look at that hype gain!  If you know anything about the Convicted Crew, and their manager, CK, you'll know that these boys are hard to beat and run with no lack of confidence.  So when Dre Battle said he's going to TKO Dos Anjos, I just figure he's talking shit because he doesn't think he can lose.  I'm used to it, and usually, those guys are right.  Well, he was just about right again.  I hear it from a good source that Battle would have won that fight via TKO if not for a managerial decision.  But when you're in a fight of this magnitude, a win is a win, and the belt is the belt.

Battle was far more aggressive from range in this one, but landed much less shots.  45 total strikes from range to Dos Anjos' 68.  One sided affair in that department, edge Dos Anjos.  Then in the clinch, Battle only landed 2 strikes to Dos Anjos' 13.  Advantage Dos Anjos.  On the ground, Dre managed to improve position 2 of 4 attempts, but more importantly limited Dos Anjos to only 1 successful transition on the ground while defending all 7 submission attempts.  Advantage Battle.

So when I break down the fight, many judges would have awarded Battle with the victory on a point based system.  These judges must have looked at the damage those strikes inflicted, as well as the ability to defend on the ground against a superior BJJ opponent and scored the fight his way.  This would have been a great fight to get a rematch of, but we'll have to wait as ADA has made the move to 170 to contend in that division.

An absolutely amazing fight from both fighters, and there are now two Convicts running their divisions as Sosa has himself a running mate.  And Dos Anjos will likely soon be competing for the 170 crown making it 3 Convicts.  Is there another alliance in the HFC that want's to step up and make a claim as top alliance within the org?  Because these guys are trying to run away with it.

That concludes another HFC event review, and possibly one of the wildest cards we've ever had to date.  Looking forward to seeing ADA compete at 170, but he has a tough test as he starts off against Slash Slingin for a contender spot.  Battle currently has no opponent lined up, but there's some commotion going on between him and the big man, Massive Wanker.  

In a jest, Wanker called out Battle in an open weight fight.  Much to my surprise, Battle accepted and is asking for the fight.  We have not heard back from the other camp yet, but HFC fully supports this fight and it sounds a lot like a MAMF fight.

Thank you all for the continued support!  We keep pushing forward and upward with every event and plan to have our first ever PPV in the coming months, maybe as soon as February if these super fights line up.  We have the best managers in the game, several future #1 P4P fighters in the game, and I'm just damned proud to be a part of it all!

Stay HARDCORE!

• Upvote 4

Breaking News!

HFC is proud to announce that coming up in Feb, we will be hosting our first ever PPV event.  This was made possible due to a couple of in house super fights of biblical proportions that we have been able to put together.  A huge shout out to the managers of each of these fights, Karter, Sitsongrit, and Valentine's Ass.  Karter has a fighter in both of these fights, so an extra pat on the back to him.

Main Event:

Massive Wanker (265+) vs Dre Battle (185)

Co-Main Event:

Petchuanglek Sitsongrit (135) vs Marcello Sosa (145) for the 145 belt.

Very likely that we will see the 170 belt defended on this card as well, but we shall wait until the cards fall as they may before jumping into that one.

So once again, a huge thanks to our managers for making this possible, and we'll continue to stack this card to make it a legendary event.

Stay HARDCORE!

• Upvote 1

HFC 56 - King vs Lachance Preview

Hello MMA fans, I'm Alexei Smirnov here today to give the preview for HFC 56. Looking like another great card tonight, the fans in New York are going to be very excited. In the main event we even have a welterweight title match. This one will not disappoint.

Kurt "Nightcrawler" Wagner vs Ade Absame

For our opening contest we have Kurt “Nightcrawler” Wagner (5-5-0) taking on Ade Absame (5-9-0). Both of these fighters need a win here as their momentum is in the toilet. This is a more rare fight as we have two fighters who are very skilled on the ground and in BJJ. Wagner especially is impressive with his black belt in BJJ. It’s really a battle for control in this one and who can get the takedown first. Both of these fighters have weak chins as well so going to the ground would be nice. I am normally a fan of striking but seeing a BJJ fight in HFC is more rare and unique and I think that’ll help set this fight apart from the rest. Wagner has an impressive TKO win over Furry and Absame has a win over Ryokale. These are two very skilled fighters with some big weaknesses in their stand up games so this will be an interesting one to see for sure. Now for who I think will win, let’s find out!

My pick: Wagner Via Submission (Triangle)

Despite his mediocre record I think Wagner has a big future in HFC ahead of him. With his unique fighting style and amazing submissions he could really set himself apart from the crowd. As for Absame, I think his time in the spotlight may be over and the losses start the rack up. Wagner will just win almost any fight he gets to the ground, his submission skills may only be matched by fighters like Wanker and ADA. Wagner's great flaw of his chin isn’t exposed in this fight either. Overall looking like a great fight and one we don’t see much!

"The Boss" Don Piano vs Hardrefil Mikli

Up next we have “The Boss” Don Piano (8-5-0) taking on Hardrefil Mikli (3-2-0). Both of these fighters are looking to break their losing streaks, let’s see who can do it. Piano has shown he can put on a show with a Superman punch in his debut fight, I hope he can bring some of that excitement to this one. The main difference between these two is the amount of fights both of them have had, with 13 from Piano and only 5 from Mikli. Mikli showed a lot of dominance early on starting off his career with three straight wins and then lost two straight. The biggest weakness in Mikli’s game is his horrible ground game but he makes up for it with amazing stand up skills and knock out power. Piano will want to take Mikli to the ground as he seems to be outmatched whilst standing. Mikli can have a win here if he just keeps standing and throws out some big punches. These are two big dudes looking to put on a big fight let’s see who I think will win!

My pick: Mikli Via KO (Punch)

Despite his bad ground game I think he can pick up the win for two reasons. Those two being Piano’s chin and Mikli’s power. Piano has only ever lost to KO and it shows that he has a bad chin and we’ve seen Mikli has the power to finish fights. Overall I could really see it going either way but, I think Mikli can pick up the win.

Juodasis Vaiduoklis vs Hans Peter Baxxter "Scooter"

Up next we have two less experienced fighters looking to break big. It’s Juodasis Vaiduoklis (6-3-0) taking on Hans Peter Baxxter “Scooter”. Holy shit I am going to have a tough time saying these names. These are two very even fighters, the matchmaker has amazed me with how even this one is. Both seem to prefer to stand up so I doubt this fight goes to the ground. Vaid is coming off two wins and has a lot of momentum right now while Baxxter is coming off two straight loses. With how even these two are I think that momentum could be a big factor in this one. Vaid’s most recent win over Rodriguez was an impressive won and something I’ll definitely be keeping in mind. Baxxter’s five wins in a row has also impressed me although his transition over to HFC seems to have hurt him a bit. Both don’t really seem to have a big weakness and seem to be jack of all trades preferring stand up as most fighters in HFC do. Let’s see who I think will pick up this coin toss of a fight.

My pick: Vaiduoklis Via Unanimous Decision

This is a really close fight and a hard one to pick but, Vaid has been on a winning streak as of recently. I think he can ride that momentum to win. The reason I chose the decision was because I don’t see either of these fighters getting a finish and I think it’ll be too close to say either will get a finish. Overall an exciting close fight for sure.

Ragnar "The Ultimate Viking" Ragnarsson vs Kirill "Shan" Semenov

Apparently Vikings and MMA together like peanut and jelly as we see Ragnar “The Ultimate Viking” Ragnarsson taking on Kirill “Shan” Semenov. More names for me to misspell during this preview. This is an interesting one as Ragnarsson has great KO power but Semenov seems to have a very good chin. I don’t see this fight lasting long as both these fighters have a way to get a finish. Ragnar is a glass cannon with insane KO power but a weak chin. Semenov is the opposite, having a great chin with some KO power for sure. Both of these fighters have broken their losing streak recently. Semenov has a good win over Qanar last fight and he’ll look to ride the momentum of that. This one is a hard one for me as I think one of these two fighters has a good chance of getting KO'd. It's just a matter of which one. Ragnar has more of a future being only 24 while Semenov is a bit more of veteran at 31. Neither one has a great record but, winning this fight could give either a much needed boost. Now let’s see who I picked.

My pick: Ragnarsson Via KO (Punch)

I can’t wait to eat my words as Ragnarsson’s glass chin backfires on me but, it’s really hard to ignore the power of Ragnarsson’s fists. If he strikes first it’s game over it’s just a fight to see who can hit who first. With a win here Ragnarsson could start climbing the ranks and even go on to pick up some more big wins. He is really a wild card. Overall a great stand up fight and great for people who love finishes.

Baruto Tonissaar vs "The Beatnik" Dante Black

Up next we have Baruto Tonissaar (9-3-0) taking on “The Beatnik” Dante Black (4-4-0). This is an interesting one to talk about as the first I notice is the difference in records. Toni is coming off a loss to ADA which was for the belt, so obviously he’s a contender. On the other hand Black is coming off a loss to a porn star so that’s uh… interesting. Although their records may be different I don’t think this is as one sided as one may assume. Black has been overlooked and underrated and he could prove people wrong if he wins this fight. Toni has to win this fight to show he is still one of the best in the division. Toni will want to keep this fight standing as he has great power and an even better chin. If I were Black I’d look to take advantage of Toni’s weak spot, his ground game. If Black manages to land a few takedowns I could see him getting his first ever sub win. This is an interesting fight and a potential upset too. Let’s see who I think will pick up the dub.

My pick: Tonissaar Via TKO (Strikes)

One of the reasons that Black doesn’t have the best record is because of his chin. Which is weird to say as he has a granite chin yet has been KO’d 3 times in his 4 loses. I don’t know what’s up with that but, the only way I see Black getting a win is by taking Toni to the ground. Toni has amazing stand up and great power and I think he has the ability to get the finish and make his wins double digits. I honestly feel bad for Black, I think he’s a great fighter he just has really tough opponents. Overall a super interesting fight!  

Chad Repine vs Adim "Lights Out" Bulb

Next we have an interesting fight in the Bantamweight division. It’s Chad Repine (11-5-0)  taking on Adim “Lights Out” Bulb (7-3-0). First things first, Bulb is on a huge winning streak right now. He’s just been knocking the lights of his opponents. He’s a big threat in the division and if he wins here he could be setting himself up for a title shot. Repine is coming off a loss but has impressed me with a lot of his earlier fights. It’s a battle of chin vs power as Repine is yet to be KO’d in his career. He has a chin of steel but Bulb lives up to his nickname and knocks the lights off all of his opponents. Repine has great boxing but Bulb's Muay Tai is vastly superior.  Repine just challenged for the belt so he is clearly one of the best in the division but Bulb has shown why he is one of the best as well. It’s the immovable object vs the unstoppable force colliding in an epic battle. This one really has the potential to be a great fight so let’s see how I think it will go.

My pick: Bulb Via Unanimous Decision

I don’t think Bulb can pick up the finish here although I do see him getting the win. I expect this to be a standup fight and his Mauy Tai will carry him to a win here. With just how good Repine’s chin is I do see it difficult to KO him. Overall an interesting fight that has great potential!

Manolito Tai Kung vs Sean "The Squid" Dickinson

Next we have Manolito Tai Kung (11-2)  taking on Sean “The Squid” Dickinson (10-5). Both of these men have a lot of momentum on their sides tonight. This is a fight that could rock the division as whoever wins here could have a claim to the title. Kung has been especially dominant recently. I do think Dickinson has the better stand up game and both seem to prefer it. However Kung has a pretty decent ground game I could see it coming into play. One of Kung’s most recent wins against Taurus impressed me, finishing the fight in 30 seconds. Dickinson has mostly won his recent fights by decision, still impressive wins but not enough finishes. Kung has great power in his fists and he’s shown it with how he’s rocked his opponents. Dickinson has a pretty good chin only having been KO’d twice. Dickinson’s recent strategy  of outlasting his opponents has been working for him but he'll need to find a finish if he wants to win. Overall a super close fight I could see going either way!

My pick: Tai Kung Via TKO (Strikes)

Dickinson has a good chin but I don’t think it’s good enough to withstand Kungs heavy hands. Kung has shown why he has been so dominant and I think he could have a title shot soon after this if he manages to pick up the win. I wouldn’t count Dickinson out but, I think Kung has this. Overall a super fun stand up fight. 

Daniel Yonic vs "The Phoenix" Chanthaphone Southanouvong

We have more difficult names as it’s Daniel Yonic (10-6-0) taking on “The Phoenix'' Chanthaphone Southanouvong (10-6-0). Now that is a mouth full, I’ll just call him South as I don’t want to burn my fingers off. Now here is a fighter where Yonic will want to take it to the ground and South will want to stuff any takedown attempt. Yonic is by far more comfortable on the ground. Luckily for South his weak chin won’t be exposed by Yonic’s mediocre stand up game. South’s recent win in just over a minute over Llyod impressed me and showed me the power south has. I really don’t doubt Yonic’s ground game as his submissonfest with ADA has shown me he can wrestle with the best in the division. It really just comes down to if Yonic can get a good takedown. South is yet to lose via submission in his career so that shows that he must be doing something right in that regard. Overall a cool clash of styles with this one and anyone could win.

My pick: Southanouvong Via KO (Punch)

South has the power to just drop Yonic before he can even try a takedown. If South doesn’t get an early finish he could be trouble but, I can see him getting one. Yonic isn’t exactly praised for his chin and I think this is a very tough fight for him to win. South shouldn’t underestimate Yonic but I think he can pick up the win!

CO-MAIN EVENT: Ralph McGuire vs Seelow Heights

This next fight is between two former champions it’s Ralph McGuire (10-3-0) taking on Seelow Heights (7-2-0). Now this is an especially close fight as these two fighters have similar records, physical ability and similar styles. I can almost guarantee you this fight will be no funny business just staying standing and throwing punches. These two both have great chins and a great stand up game. Whoever wins has a good chance to challenge for the belt as well. Now McGuire has more experience but, i don’t think that’ll come into play here. McGuire is coming off a win whilst Heights is coming off of a big loss to Jahouli. Both of these men know what it’s like to be on top of the division as both of them have been champions before. Now these two have fought before with heights picking up the win in the third round. These obviously have some sort of rivalry and it’ll be interesting to see if McGuire can get his revenge on Heights. This is a very high stakes match and a really important one for both of these fighters. Heights has started to show some cracks after his winning streak, can McGuire capitalize? Let’s find out!

My pick: McGuire Via Unanimous decision 

I could easily see this pick coming back to bite my ass but, I think McGuire can get his revenge. McGuire has an amazing chin and if he can just out strike Heights he can win. That slightly better Muay Tai could come and help him in this one. Certainly don’t count out heights here either, he’s an amazing fighter. Overall a very interesting looking rematch for sure!

MAIN EVENT: Malcolm "Syzygy" King vs "The Assassin" Lucien Lachance

It’s finally time for the main event of the evening. For the welterweight belt it’s the champion Malcolm “Syzygy” King taking on “The Assassin” Lucien Lachance. King just beat Slingin for the belt in his last match so we haven’t really seen much from him as champion yet. This is a very difficult first challenger as Lachance is a very versatile fighter he can stand or go to the ground with his black belt in BJJ. He can really do it all. King’s last win did really impress me and it shows what he is capable of. I think Lachance is a better fighter than Slingin and will pose more of a threat. King will need to stand his ground and avoid the ground as he is clearly outmatched there. I think lachance’s best chance(Hehe) of winning will be to take King to the ground and use his superior BJJ skills to finish the job. This may not be the biggest main event but, it is a very interesting one. Another thing to note is that Lachance has lost to Slingin who King just beat. King has a whole world of momentum on his side and he’s shown he can beat BJJ fighters and standing fighters alike. His nine whole wins in a row show why this man deserves to be champ and why he is so great at beating the piss out of people.

My pick: King Via TKO (Strikes)

I’m going to be honest, I chose Lachance at first but after seeing King’s dominance over Slingin and just how dominant he’s been I changed my mind. The worst thing King could do is underestimate his challenger but, I doubt he’ll do that. I really hope he has a long run with the belt and I think he has a good chance of doing that. I haven’t seen a champ this dominant besides Wanker. Overall an amazing main event and one to watch out for.

Predicted Sub of the night: Kurt Wagner

Predicted KO of the night: Manolito Tai Kung

Predicted Fight of the night: Malcolm King v Lucien Lachance

Overall Opinion:

Overall a bit underwhelming event considering the events before it but it has a lot of very promising fights. This was probably the hardest event to pick fights for as so many are so close. I can guarantee you that some or many of my picks will be very wrong and that’s ok. A great mixture of different styles and characters in this one. I’m Alexei Smironov I hope you all are doing well and remember…

STAY HARDCORE!!!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, TheBuster said:

HFC 56 - King vs Lachance Preview

Chad Repine vs Adim "Lights Out" Bulb

Next we have an interesting fight in the Bantamweight division. It’s Chad Repine (11-5-0)  taking on Adim “Lights Out” Bulb (7-3-0). First things first, Bulb is on a huge winning streak right now. He’s just been knocking the lights of his opponents. He’s a big threat in the division and if he wins here he could be setting himself up for a title shot. Repine is coming off a loss but has impressed me with a lot of his earlier fights. It’s a battle of chin vs power as Repine is yet to be KO’d in his career. He has a chin of steel but Bulb lives up to his nickname and knocks the lights off all of his opponents. Repine has great boxing but Bulb's Muay Tai is vastly superior.  Repine just challenged for the belt so he is clearly one of the best in the division but Bulb has shown why he is one of the best as well. It’s the immovable object vs the unstoppable force colliding in an epic battle. This one really has the potential to be a great fight so let’s see how I think it will go.

My pick: Bulb Via Unanimous Decision

I don’t think Bulb can pick up the finish here although I do see him getting the win. I expect this to be a standup fight and his Mauy Tai will carry him to a win here. With just how good Repine’s chin is I do see it difficult to KO him. Overall an interesting fight that has great potential!

15804971989249.png

Adim "Lights Out" Bulb

"The baddest mofo low down around this town sees that THE Buster knows what's up!  That's right, the dream, or nightmare if you will, that has been haunting Chud "Gonna take a" Raping all month is bout to be truth!  Check in tomorrow and send your get well cards to the local hospital, just check for any "Chud Doe" listed, that'll be yer boy!"

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

15804971989249.png

Adim "Lights Out" Bulb

"So now Chud knows...and you all know...that I am the baddest mofo low down around this town! See, you all thought I was just gonna walk in here, all predictable and shit!  Hell...nah!  I had a little surprise for THE Buster, Chud and the rest of the folks bettin' on my digs in this one!  Roll the goddamned tape!"

*Tape rolls with play by play...*

Bulb looking to work for a kimura from the bottom.  Bulb is working for an escape here. He's hooked one of Repine's legs and he's managed to sneak out and take Repine's back!

Bulb is working for the choke. He's slipped one arm under the chin. Repine has to defend the other arm for all he's worth... but Bulb has managed to get that arm free too and he's tightening the choke! Repine taps out and looks absolutely disgusted with himself. Bulb doesn't care though - he's the low down baddest mofo around!

"Send your get well letters to Chud Repine!  I heard he's still down cage side cryin' like a little limp wimp!"

mmacrying.png

"So repeat it with me, all you Lights Out disciples out there...let's hear it..."

Bulb: Am I the meanest? 
Bulb's Disciples: Lights Out!
Bulb: Am I the prettiest?
Bulb: Am I the baddest mofo low down around this town?
Bulb: Well who am I?
Bulb: Who am I?
Bulb: I can't hear you...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, HareRumpler said:

Bulb is working for the choke. He's slipped one arm under the chin. Repine has to defend the other arm for all he's worth... but Bulb has managed to get that arm free too and he's tightening the choke! Repine taps out and looks absolutely disgusted with himself. Bulb doesn't care though - he's the low down baddest mofo around!

Now that definitely surprised me, Bulb truly is the baddest mofo around

• Upvote 2

HFC 56 - King vs Lachance
Event Review

1609554399HFC%2056.gif

Fight of the Night:

Lachance vs King

There were no fights that stood out on this card as a clear cut fight of the night.  But we did have some great finishes, and some very high profile fights.  Our main event, obviously an important fight to be in that position, turned out to be a huge KO heard around the world as newly crowned King fell to Lachance in his first ever title defense.  The impact of this fight, and the ripples of the result within the division is what has earned this fight the FotN award.

KO of the Night:

Chanthaphone Southanouvong

There were some great finishes tonight, but two stood above the rest.  The runner up was Mikli's beautiful KO of Don Piano, as predicted by our own Buster.  But Southanouvong was able to just edge him out with a beaut of a finish over Yonic.

Sub of the Night:

Adim Bulb

With only two fights ending via submission, this was a choice between Absame's Americana over Kurt Wagner, or Bulb's shocking submission win over former champ Chad Repine.  Not to take credit away from Absame, but this was an easy choice for us.  If you're going to pull out your first ever submission victory of your career, what better time to do it than against a champion?  For a striker to pull out a submission victory against a world class athlete like Chad Repine, just goes to show the depth of talent we have here at HFC.

Fight Results:

Main Event:

Lucien Lachance DEF Malcom King via TKO (Strikes)  *FotN*

This fight was not a surprise to many managers as several predicted Lachance to win, but I think most of them expected a submission victory.  Lachance has been here before, but came up short.  He knew the pain of defeat on the biggest stage and was hell bent on now letting that happen again.  Well, not to himself, anyways.  Entering the fight as a challenger again, he stepped into the cage with newly crowned King and went to work.  This time, Lachance was the one with his hands held high as the gold was strapped around his belt, and now King will have to taste the bitter taste of losing that belt.  But, just as it fueled Lachance, King will be hungry and looking to work himself back into position to get that hardware back.

Co-Main Event:

Ralph McGuire DEF Seelow Heights via TKO (Strikes)

In the first fight between these two, McGuire lost his belt to then champ Heights.  Now, McGuire found himself across the cage from Heights again, recently off the loss of his title.  McGuire came out and went to work with a 1st round TKO finish to avenge that title loss, and re-establish himself as top contender in the HFC Light Heavyweight division. 

Main Cards:

Chanthaphone Southanouvong DEF Daniel Yonic via KO (Punches) *KotN*

Man, what a beautiful KO victory from Southanouvong.  I don't think anyone expected him to come out throwing counter combos with precision and power and just going to work on the face of poor Daniel Yonic.  A 1 minute KO that earned Southanouvong a KotN award!

Sean Dickinson DEF Manolito Tai Kung via Decision (Unanimous) 

What an amazing job by Dickinson.  He's been one of those guys who's scored a lot of decision victories with the judges.  He's always relied on precision over power and scored points, never being overly concerned with getting a finish.  This has lead him to 7 decision victories to date.   Most wouldn't want to stand and bang with a striker of MTK's renown.  But Dickinson not only stood and banged with him, he got the upset win over MTK in dominate fashion.  This has jumped Dickinson up the rankings on the verge of breaking into the top 5.

Adim Bulb DEF Chad Repine via Submission (RNC)  *SotN*

When Girls Gone Wild meets MMA, you get Bulb Gone Wild.  Bulb is a striker, we all agree.  Some would call him a KO artist, as he's got 6 (T)KO victories to date.  You know what he's never done?  Never been accused of?  Being a grappler!  He's never even considered playing sweaty man hug fu in the cage.  But hell, he's going up against Chad muthufuggin Repine.  Former HFC champion and one of the longest tenured HFC stars in the org.  Why not mix things up?  What a time to pull out all stops and shock the world.  

Dante Black DEF Baruto Tonissaar via TKO (Cut)

I mean.. what's the word I'm looking for here.. umm...  let's just go with, WOW!  Black is back baby!  Under new manager Money Mayweather, Black came out and put the smack down on heavy favorite Baruto Tonissaar.  We've all known Black has had the skill, we've seen flashes, but he's had an absolute dreadful time in the cage since being in HFC.  But with this statement win under new management, I think we may be seeing the beginning of a bright future for Mr. Black.  

As for Tonissaar, what a set back.  Nobody likes to lose a fight, much less via cut.  But it was a pretty nasty cut and required stitches and is expected to take a full two weeks to recover.  He'll be back, Tonissaar has faced adversity before and bounced back, and we'll be looking to see him bounce back and probably looking forward to a rematch of this fight down the road.

Undercards:

Ragnar Ragnarsson DEF Kirill Semenov via TKO (Strikes)

Juodasis Vaiduoklis DEF Hans Peter Baxxter via Decision (Unanimous)

Hardrefil Mikli DEF Don Piano via KO (Punch)

Ade Absame DEF Kurt Wagner via Submission (Americana)

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

135 Bantamweight Champ

1. Petchuanglek Sitsongrit (8-1)  Champion

2. Gervais Lavigne (10-4) 

Division to be re-opened in a few months.  Sitsongrit vs Sosa coming up on Feb 13th.

145  Featherweight  Rankings
1.  Marcello Sosa (13-1-1)  Champion (x5) 
2.  Jewel Diaz (11-3-1) Top Contender 
3.  Adim Bulb (8-3)
4.  Etienne Gueguen (12-3)
5.  BJJ Catch Wrestler (10-7) 

155  Lightweight  Rankings
1.  Ed Ford (9-3)  Champion
2.  Pinero Chai (10-1-1)  Top Contender
3.  Gorgon Patriot (11-4) (Free Agent)
4.  Olyn Seran (10-5-1)  
5.  Kai Kona (8-4)

170  Welterweight  Rankings
1.  Lucien Lachance (12-5)  Champion  vs winner ADA/Slash
2.  Ademaro Dos Anjos (14-2) Top Contender
3.  Slash Slingin (15-4)  
4.  Malcom King (9-2)
5.  Sean Dickinson (11-5)  vs loser of ADA/Slash

185  Middleweight  Rankings
1.  Dre Battle (8-1)  Champion   
2. Feaqeuin Bizihwaeile (14-6)  Top Contender
3.  Sabotage Rex (10-3)  
4.  Chanthaphone Southanouvong (11-6) 
5.  Dante Black (5-4)

205  Light  Heavyweight  Rankings
1.  Maxim Jahouli (11-3)  Champion  
2.  Ralph McGuire (11-3)  Top Contender
3.  Jet Gunner (8-4)  (Free Agent)
4.  Seelow Heights (7-3)  
5.  Ko Van Den Born (7-3)     

265  Heavyweight  Rankings
1.  Demir Kocak (12 - 2)  Champion
2.  Boris Krylov (12-4) Top Contender
3.  Chris Travis (10-6) 
4.  Sergey Telegin (6-2) 
5.  Juju Baraka (5-2) 

265+  Super  Heavyweight  Rankings
1.  Massive Wanker (14-0) Champion
2.  Jason Mendoza (10-2)  Top Contender
3.  Chief Red Eagle (20-5)
4.  Lev Davidovitch Bronstein (13-6) 
5.  Gregory Motts (12-5) 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

HFC 57 - Red Eagle vs Mendoza Preview

Hello MMA fans, I'm Alexei Smirnov here to give you the preview of HFC 57. Today I will only be going over the main card but, that’s just for now. It’s looking like another amazing card tonight, the fans in New York are in for a good one! Although there are no title fights we have some great Super Heavyweight action!

Nobuki Imanari vs Rafaelo Gracie

My pick: Imanari Via TKO (Strikes)

Imanari dominates both standing and on the ground and he can really get it done anywhere. Gracie has a great ground game so I think Imanari will keep this standing and show us what he can do with his fists. Overall a good looking opener and I think this one can be quite entertaining

Josephus Miller vs Ryan Rodriguez

My pick: Miller Via KO (Punch)

This is quite the even fight, I actually think Rodriguez has the better stand up game. The main issue with Rodriguez is his chin, it’s glass. Miller has great power in his fists and if he can just connect one clean punch to the jaw it’ll be all over. I would count Rodriguez out but it'll be a good one.

Dyami "Bearcub" Yazzie vs Boxing "The Mailman" Mcsparr

My pick: Mcsparr Via KO (Punch)

Mcsparr is a scary man and I've learned not to pick against Camp Lobster. Mcsparr’s world class boxing will translate to a KO. Yazzie has a really good ground game and he’ll need to take Mcsparr to the ground quickly or his lights will get knocked out. Overall an interesting fight right here.

"Papa Nuts" Rooga Chooga vs Chip "The Scoop" Nickel

My pick: Nickel Via Unanimous Decision

One thing that Nickel is good at is getting the decision. The mixture of having a granite chin and great KO power is deadly and I don’t see Chooga being able to get the finish here. It’ll be a stand up fight and I think these two will just be throwing punches. The judges love Nickel and I mean who doesn’t? Nickel has a great future here at HFC for sure!

Leon Hooker vs "Gorgeous " Georges Moxley

For our first main card fight we have Leon Hooker (9-11-0) taking on “Gorgeous” Georges Moxley (9-5-0). Hooker just broke his losing streak and let’s see if he can keep up the wins. Hooker is really hard to predict as he can get subs or KO’s he is a very versatile fighter. For this fight I would recommend staying standing as Moxley has a black belt in BJJ. Moxley can also take this fight anywhere as he can get KO’s and Subs, this is going to be a very unpredictable fight. Moxley is yet to win with his new manager but, let’s see if that will change. Moxley’s biggest win would be over current HFC champion Ed Ford and Hooker’s biggest win would be against Heed. This fight could go anywhere, this will be a crazy one. Let’s see who I think will win.

My pick: Moxley Via Submission (Triangle)

Moxely’s black belt in BJJ is very impressive but he can really win anywhere. Sub seems to be his preferred way to win and I think if he can get Hooker to the ground it'll be hard for Hooker to defend the sub. Hooker’s main flaws are in his wrestling and muay tai and if Moxley can take advantage he’ll have a win. Overall a super interesting fight I am looking forward to.

Ivan Izquierdo vs Ronaldo "Jacar�" Gomes

Next up we have Ivan Izquierdo (13-7-0) taking on Ronaldo “Jacar” Gomes (6-0-0). Gomes is still undefeated and that’s mostly because of his incredible ground game. Gomes has lethal holds ready for any opponent. Ivan has a great ground of his own but has also shown he has the ability to stand up. Ivan’s game plan is going to be to prevent Gomes from getting a takedown and trying to KO him. Gomes has a very simple game plan of getting him to the ground and choke him the hell out, it’s his favorite thing to do. These two have already fought at HFC 41 and Gomes got the armbar on Ivan. Will Gomes undefeated streak end here? Let’s see what I think.

My pick: Gomes Via Submission (Armbar)

We’ve already seen how this fight ends and I don’t think it’ll change. Gomes has a bright future ahead of him and a win here could be big. Ivan has experience from their last fight, so I wouldn’t count him out just yet. Ivan can rebound from a loss here and still has a lot of fight in him. If you’re a fan of subs then I have a fight for you, it’s this one. 

Lance Mills vs Bjj "Grapple" Catch Wrestler

Next we have another ground party as it’s Lance Mills (11-4-0) taking on Bjj “Grapple” Catch Wrestler (10-7-0). If you couldn’t tell by his name Wrestler has great BJJ and a great ground game. Same thing for Mills although he has a brown belt and Wrestler has black belt. This will clearly be a ground fight; it's just a matter of who will take who down first. Mills is coming off a win and Wrestler is coming off a loss. Wrestler has an impressive win against Tidd under his belt and Mills has a good recent win against Rousey. This is a fight between two of the best grapplers in HFC and this fight will certainly shake up the rankings. The main difference between these two is in their records but, don’t let that fool you as this is an incredibly close fight. Let’s see who I think will be the ground king.

My pick: Catch Wrestler Via Unanimous Decision

Now I see this as an upset but, I think the belt difference is big in this fight. I don’t really see either actually getting the finish here as both are great at ground defence and offense. This one will be two guys having a wrestling fight on the ground. I would definitely not count Mills out because he’s been on a roll recently but, I do see Catch Wrestler getting the win. Overall an interesting ground fight.   

Feaqeuin "Bizi" Bizihwaeile vs Sabotage Rex "Pussy Melter"

Next we have a fight between a werewolf and a pornstar??? MMA is weird man, it’s Feaqeuin “Bizi” Biziweaile (14-6-0) taking on Sabotage Rex “Pussy Melter” (10-3-0). Rex has been on a roll recently with four straight wins. A win here could place him at the top of the rankings. Bizi is coming off a win as well. Both of these fighters like to stand up and I don’t see that changing anytime soon. Although Rex does like to wrestle we will want to stay standing with his amazing muay tai. I could see Bizi wanting to take this fight into the clinch with his wrestling ability as I don’t see him winning a striking fest with Rex. Rex’s last win against Bakar is a really impressive one as he gave him his first career loss. Bizi had an awesome head kick KO on Phoenix in his last fight, let’s see if he uses his legs for good effect in this fight. I was really hype for this fight and the smack talk between these two was pretty entertaining. Let’s see who I pick for this very interesting fight. 

My pick: Rex Via KO (Punch)

Rex has just been amazing as of recently I think he can continue to win. With his great power and great muay tai skills I think he just slightly edges over Bizi. I think it’ll be a competitive fight but I do see Rex winning here. If Rex wins here he could definitely see a title shot in the future. I love his personality and would love to see more of it. Overall, I’m looking forward to the fight. 

Doug "And The" Slugs vs Gregory Motts

Up next in the co-main event we have Doug “And The” Slugs (13-4-0) taking on Gregory Motts (12-5-0). Both of these men are coming off two straight losses so who will break their losing streak? Slugs is a HFC hall of famer and has many big wins in his career and he’s looking to rebound in this fight. Motts is looking for a big win here, it could help him climb even higher in the rankings. Slugs seems to love the clinch and I could see him using that again, he’ll be looking for an early finish and he can do it with his great power. Motts will be looking to use his superior boxing to pick apart Slugs from afar. Slugs has shown he can come up big such as his win against Red Eagle and his HFC title wins. Motts is yet to win a belt in HFC but that could change. Another big thing to note is the size difference. Slugs is a super heavyweight whilst Motts is only a heavyweight. We’ve seen a lot of inter divisional fights and I think it really spices stuff up. Now let’s see who I think will pick up a much needed win.

My pick: Slugs Via TKO (Strikes)

I see Slugs rebounding and getting a big win here. The biggest issue I have with Motts is his morale, I could even see him winning if it wasn’t for that. Slugs should be able to finish this one with dominant fashion and I’m all for it. I've always loved Slugs. I hope to see Slugs do well and maybe get another shot at Wanker in the future. Overall a good looking co-main event for sure.

MAIN EVENT: Chief "BIG" Red Eagle vs Jason Mendoza

For our main event of the evening it’s Chief “BIG” Red Eagle (20-5-0) taking on Jason Mendoza (10-2-0). Speaking of dominant, Mendoza has been bulldozing the competition recently going a big winning streak. As for Eagle he’s also on a winning steak. This is basically a number one contenders fight right here and whoever wins will need a title fight. This will definitely be a standing fight as these two are KO artists. Eagles recent win over Slugs has impressed me and he gets a win back there. Mendoza’s win over Motts has also been impressive. Mendoza should be called the sandman because he can put almost any opponent to sleep, he has great power in his fists and kicks. Eagle has shown that he can get plenty of TKO victories and almost rock any fighter. This is a real clash of titans and these guys are huge in many ways. Both have shown what they can do recently. Mendoza is in the prime of his career right now and I could see many HFC titles in his future but, can the veteran stop him here. Eagle is getting older and this could be a passing of the torch but, will Eagle be able to stop the young gun. Let’s find out!

My pick: Mendoza Via KO (Head Kick)

Mendoza is a star no doubt about it and a win over an established fighter like Eagle would be big. Mendoza has insane power and I see him getting a huge finish here. I could even see him potentially beating Wanker to get his first HFC title. I think his muay tai will be the difference in this fight. I wouldn’t count Eagle out as he is experienced and is an amazing fighter in his own right. I think we will see a star born here. Overall an amazing looking main event with high stakes for both fighters!

Predicted KO of the night: Jason Mendoza

Predicted Sub of the night: Ronaldo Gomes

Predicted Fight of the night: Feaqeuin Bizihwaeile vs Sabotage Rex 

Wow I’m surprised I’m this hype for an event with no title fights. That just shows how many amazing fighters we have in HFC. This has a greater mix of fights and you are all in for an amazing card. I’ve just finished exams so I'm glad I could get this out to y’all as I love writing these previews and being a part of the community. You guys are so awesome and I hope you will all be as excited as me for this card. As always I’m Alexei Smirnov and this was your preview for HFC 57 and remember…

STAY HARDCORE!!

• Upvote 2