Hardcore - Official Smack Talk Thread

Bleakardor

Can you read? You are expected to win that fight, are you stoned or stupid? And taking shitty fights? My first fight was against Camaras project, but you wouldn't know what it's like to go against competition with that average opponent rank you have. Like I said, feel free to fight any of my current actual fighters and put your money where your mouth is, or you have no business talking to me

15 minutes ago, andy808 said:

Can you read? You are expected to win that fight, are you stoned or stupid? Like I said, feel free to fight any of my current actual fighters and put your money where your mouth is, or you have no business talking to me

You seems stressed.

Calm down Andy, down.

PS: who said there was no activity on the forums after the update? We have Andy to keep our spirit up at all times. ?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, andy808 said:

Typical bjorn response. What a waste, you're just an excuse to farm spin and win credits at this point

Spin and win credits have not even been awarded since the forum update and won't be fixed anytime soon judging by Mike his current progress of updating the game. 

Your aim is down Andy, raise it if you want to hit anything anytime soon. ?

9 minutes ago, andy808 said:

If you have to say it, then you dont. Are you on the spectrum? Have you been diagnosed?

I am pretty sure that I know what you have been diagnosed with, but sjjt, I won't tell anyone, pinkyswear. ? 

Thank you for the amusement today, lovely. No matter what other people might say about you Andy, don't let anyone keep you down! 

13 hours ago, TheBuster said:

I do like that my writing is getting people to respond, if no one said anything it would feel like I’m writing for nothing. I totally understand the digs and I like the character work, might have to interview Nofud in the future! I’ll keep writing and making predictions and if y’all want to talk to me my pms are open. Working on the next HFC preview and I hope you all will like it!

Team Lobster is all about them interviews. I will even photoshop some content for it. Just pm ingame

• Upvote 2

I gotta tell you something about Andy tho. When HCF offers him a fight against Sabotage rex... He doesnt sit the offer for 2 to almost 3 daya before coming here to smack and pretend to be alpha boy. Thats soiboi material. Naughtly Crew always accepts fights right away

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, ClubberWinger said:

since the cold war started my man. It aint gonna stop ? 

To be honest, I have no clue why the Y-brothers are so obsessed with me. 

I have must have tickled them sometime in the past and they are still feeling down about it. 

In all fairness, Andy seems always down for some humor, Barney not so much. So I personally favor Y-brother number one, Andy. Did you know that he is so good, that he got into the top 10 within a year of his return (not that I knew that he was gone or who he was). What a superstar! Y-brother Andy for president, write it down!

2 hours ago, bjornmma1 said:

To be honest, I have no clue why the Y-brothers are so obsessed with me. 

I have must have tickled them sometime in the past and they are still feeling down about it. 

In all fairness, Andy seems always down for some humor, Barney not so much. So I personally favor Y-brother number one, Andy. Did you know that he is so good, that he got into the top 10 within a year of his return (not that I knew that he was gone or who he was). What a superstar! Y-brother Andy for president, write it down!

Yeah I dont like Humorz. 

I was able to finish up the spreadsheet and tally all the points from 2021.  These points are ONLY accounting for fights that happened while the fighter was contracted for HFC.  Fighters DO get the super fight bonus if they fought a super fight on a loan contract to the other org representing HFC.  

This does not account for points scored in the first event of 2021.  So here are the top 5 point totals, and your winner for HARDCORE Fighter of the Year 2020.

Congratulations to Ademaro Dos Anjos for winning the first ever HARDCORE Fighter of the Year award for his performance in 2020.   He has been with HFC the better part of the year and his 9 HFC wins, 5 Title fights, 1 Super Fight, 6 of the Night awards, and 6 finishes gave him the highest tally for the year.

Ademaro Dos Anjos (350932) - 51
Doug Slugs (351913) - 47
Massive Wanker (350070) - 41 
Baruto Tonissaar (354075) - 40
Chad Repine (353414) - 38

Custom trophy is under design currently and will be awarded in the near future.

• Upvote 1