1 Year in Game (Thank You)

Slice

Hey guys; got my first year anniversary message with the total of 18 credits for spin and win! Whupeeee!

But in all seriousness I'd like to thank Mike for creating such a fantastic game; I have had much fun in this last year, and met many awesome people in the community. I hope to play this game for a long time.

I would like to hand out a few thank you's to people who have been good to me in this game.

First of all I would like to thank Steel Penn. Say what you will about the guy; he took me under his wing when I started this game, brought me to his alliance, and gave me an awesome start up to make money in this game. He also gave me his org, for FREE. In addition he continues to make life a lot better for new members coming into the game, which is a big contribution and makes the game better for all of us to play. Thank you Steel for everything, keep doing what you do.

I would second of all like to thank Rocco Mediate and The Philosopher; they have both given me a lot of help on builds and sliders. If it were not for them I would still be making "Bisping Builds", like this guy: http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=289047 The Philosopher is still one of my best friends in this game to this day; so thank you both of you guys, you are two top notch geezers who have been very helpful to me.

I would like to thank UniConor who has continued to help my skills as a manager now that we are alliance mates. He also invited me into the MMA Tycoon Skype group, which has allowed me to interact with many more people in the game. Another genuine friend, thank you Conor, keep being you buddy.

Finally I would like to thank Jamie Mckenna; he is a stand up guy, and always offers me a helping hand with my org work, God knows I fucking need it. He is also one of the nicest guys in the game and I look forward to seeing what he can achieve with Underground over the next 12 months.

If I forgot to mention somebody I'm sorry, so I'll just thank the whole community now. Thank you to the MMA Tycoon Community, it is a fun place to be, because beneath all the gossip, nerfing, multi-accounting, super soldiers and pissed excellence, there are some pretty good people in this community.

You can expect to see MY name and MY fighters names on the rankings page, by the time the end of my second year comes around.

Thank you all for reading

Chael

• Upvote 6

• 4 weeks later...

Congrats, you are welcome and the pleasure has been all mine my friend. Your writing has created fun for many members. Great work.

• Upvote 1