(Nomination) Nutrition company of the year 2014

bjornmma1

Put your money behind your lies or retract them, very simple!

You aren't willing to do that because you know what I'm saying is correct.

Fuck the award, just don't fucking lie about my product as a Mod.

If you're not a Mod, you can lie through your teeth, that's up to you.

But as a Mod, you can't go around lying like this to promote your friends product.

That's simply fucked up.

Wanna know what's fucked up? You crying like a baby because somebody shares their OPINION about a product they like and use. It is not proven that Milwaukee has the best, nor that you have the best. Accept the fact that people do not LIKE you or your product, and they rather go elsewhere. He was not promoting the damn product, he was simply stating his opinion on a nomination.

• Upvote 3

Wanna know what's fucked up? You crying like a baby because somebody shares their OPINION about a product they like and use. It is not proven that Milwaukee has the best, nor that you have the best. Accept the fact that people do not LIKE you or your product, and they rather go elsewhere. He was not promoting the damn product, he was simply stating his opinion on a nomination.

I don't give a shit whether some of you retards don't like me "or my product".

It changes nothing about a lying Mod.

He ran tests and claims it had a different result than other previous tests.

Groovemonkey made the Milwaukee product just above minimum requirements to get it labeled as Q160.

Now his friend has the company and suddenly it rivals a product costing 5 times more research money.

The nutrition Q system works this way, the more money you put in, the better true quality of the product.

This exactly why some products with the same visible "Q" vary in quality.

I'm not going to let him get away with lying about this as a Mod, regardless of how many of his "buds" back him up in his lies.

Clearly you give a shit or you would have had shut up a long time ago. Every post you make going on about lies this, lies that, you lose more face. You come across like a pitiful child and honestly I thought you were a decent guy before all this.

And I don't care about the money you put in, I just don't. If Groovemonkey invested less money yet still is able to claim 160q even if its minimum standards, its still 160q, aint it?If you invested 5 times as much, and yet the results of a test makes both products come up as near equal, then maybe he played it smart as clearly the money difference ain't making much of a quality difference in terms of getting the energy restored.

You should drop this little tirade you got going on about a 'lying mod', it's just sad to see. You and Humors should just go and take a break. I'll even buy you both a kit kat. Then maybe in the mean time someone independent can run a new test and come up with the same results as the previous tests and we can all move on knowing what we already knew.

• Upvote 2

Put your money behind your lies or retract them, very simple!

You aren't willing to do that because you know what I'm saying is correct.

Fuck the award, just don't fucking lie about my product as a Mod.

If you're not a Mod, you can lie through your teeth, that's up to you.

But as a Mod, you can't go around lying like this to promote your friends product.

That's simply fucked up.

I can only agree with Grasman. If you are moderator you have to have high standards and this includes no lying. Like I did not care before when he was spamming and picking on me on almost every post I made because he was just a regular forum user but now when he is moderator he cant just take sides in forum just because he wants to support his friend he has to be as neutral as he can be but if he cant do it I guess he cant be moderator.

• Downvote 2

I can only agree with Grasman. If you are moderator you have to have high standards and this includes no lying. Like I did not care before when he was spamming and picking on me on almost every post I made because he was just a regular forum user but now when he is moderator he cant just take sides in forum just because he wants to support his friend he has to be as neutral as he can be but if he cant do it I guess he cant be moderator.

It's not you're call to decide what I mod should do or not. If there is a thread showing the rules of a mod, please post it. It Mike's call, quit bitching already.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

It's not you're call to decide what I mod should do or not. If there is a thread showing the rules of a mod, please post it. It Mike's call, quit bitching already.

I think there should not be point in the rules that moderator should have high standards in forum and that he cant take sides based on friendship because everyone who has IQ more than 50 should understand it. He has been moderator only for 1 day and has done nothing good in the forum. Actually he has done opposite he has made drama when he lied about nutrition companies and treated Grasman with his moderator status. Of course I am not even talking about that he did delete my post and lied about why he did and even on top of that warned me for no reason.

Hmm,, wonder why i have several different Q160 products at various prices.....

Simply because they vary in true quality!

Very easy to check on the WG and WL to see the difference for yourselves.

Anyone who wants to try this for themselves, message me in game and I'll send a couple of units of each strength of WL and WG.

Then you can see for yourself he is lying through his teeth.

Then compare my stronger one to ANY available WL/WG product on the market. :)

• Downvote 1

okay this is nomination thread not bash thread -- everyone has points on it but lets stop with it and continue with nominations -- if each would like to send a sample of recovery to Jon Hess (192966) i will test each and show the energy usage to see if and any difference but lets stop with the back n fourth

• Upvote 1

okay this is nomination thread not bash thread -- everyone has points on it but lets stop with it and continue with nominations -- if each would like to send a sample of recovery to Jon Hess (192966) i will test each and show the energy usage to see if and any difference but lets stop with the back n fourth

Sold out on the Q159.9 energy, so no stock for another 2 days

I'll get it too you after that.

OK, I've read through all this bickering.

I have deliberately never said whether there is any difference in results between a 159.5 and 159.9. I've always said, if you want to find out, test it. There have been tests in the past and those tests should be the basis for the best available information.

Grasman, you shouldn't be calling anyone a liar on this thread. Given the vitriol I've recieved, I was expecting GBK to have acted out of line in this thread; he hasn't and he has conducted himself in a perfectly reasonable manner.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

I have deliberately never said whether there is any difference in results between a 159.5 and 159.9. I've always said, if you want to find out, test it. There have been tests in the past and those tests should be the basis for the best available information.

exactly, also as i mentioned just cause you have top quality supp doesnt make you a winner automatically -- sponsoring events, contests, tourneys and giving back to community should be looked at also

• Upvote 2