Out in the Yard

Kanis

he kinda makes me think of the Drunk unappropriate uncle at your party :shades: lol

• Upvote 1

http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/rude/1/pissed.gif

then, youd never go back to farm animals, but then again,....how do i know ? :mf_popcorn1:

all right, its been fun, but I am goin back in the house,..leave that Sh!t out here !!

http://i.gyazo.com/12fb341f17263ae8764ff3ef87303e8f.png

You stated you dislike people in the military. People in the army are in the military. You figure the rest out genius.

You can't teach me anything because you don't know anything useful that I don't already know.

This guy is really that stupid or just trolling me?

YOU HAVE TO READ ALL POST TO UNDERSTAND WHAT I SAY NOT TAKE PARTS OUT OF IT. I SAID THE ONES WHO KILL FOR OIL.

I like apples. Red ones.

What I just said? That I like all apples or only red ones?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Everyone is a little sensitive about these subjects,..your BOTH right, IMO

This guy is really that stupid or just trolling me?

YOU HAVE TO READ ALL POST TO UNDERSTAND WHAT I SAY NOT TAKE PARTS OUT OF IT. I SAID THE ONES WHO KILL FOR OIL.

I like apples. Red ones.

What I just said? That I like all apples or only red ones?

Your logic is even more retarded.

Nobody has a choice on whether they go overseas or not. Yet, you dislike those that do go, but you don't mind those that stay in Britain?

So you basically dislike people based on something they have no say in? As I said, even more stupid logic from you.

Your logic is even more retarded.

Nobody has a choice on whether they go overseas or not. Yet, you dislike those that do go, but you don't mind those that stay in Britain?

So you basically dislike people based on something they have no say in? As I said, even more stupid logic from you.

Are you stupid? They have choice. This is not 1945 its not world war.

And I also did explain about those who stay in Britain. I think they are useless and just waste our money.

• Downvote 1

Are you stupid? They have choice. This is not 1945 its not world war.

And I also did explain about those who stay in Britain. I think they are useless and just waste our money.

Now you are crossing your own points here.

You have stated that those who stay in Britain are useless and waste money. But yet, you also praise them because they defend the country. Your first point that was messed up.

And no, if you are in the army, and they say you are being deployed overseas, you have no choice but to go or you will face a court martial for disobeying orders.

For the record, you are also a hypocrite because you criticise them for "wasting our money" yet you have admitted to being involved in crime, which wastes the same money. You also won't get a job, because you don't want to lose your freedom? So you are claiming benefits right? Which takes more money from the taxpayers.

Now you are crossing your own points here.

You have stated that those who stay in Britain are useless and waste money. But yet, you also praise them because they defend the country. Your first point that was messed up.

And no, if you are in the army, and they say you are being deployed overseas, you have no choice but to go or you will face a court martial for disobeying orders.

For the record, you are also a hypocrite because you criticise them for "wasting our money" yet you have admitted to being involved in crime, which wastes the same money. You also won't get a job, because you don't want to lose your freedom? So you are claiming benefits right? Which takes more money from the taxpayers.

Yes they are useless. Do you even read what I say? I said those who defended their country when some one is attacking it. Some one is attacking Britain? I dont think so.

Then dont join the army if you dont want to go overseas its simple as that. The army you are forced to join is not the same who goes overseas do you understand that?

Yes they are useless. Do you even read what I say? I said those who defended their country when some one is attacking it. Some one is attacking Britain? I dont think so.

Then dont join the army if you dont want to go overseas its simple as that. The army you are forced to join is not the same who goes overseas do you understand that?

You know the problem with people attacking your country? You never know when it is going to fucking happen. You can hardly just say "Oh, we are being invaded now. I suppose we better start recruiting for the army". Nowhere in the world does that. If you did that, your country would be taken over because you aren't prepared for it.

Of course you aren't forced to join the army. But you know why some people join it? Because they don't want to be sitting around claiming benefits and getting involved in crime...a lot like somebody in this conversation. You can't respect people who aren't sent overseas but disrespect those who do, because often times, the two are mixed. You say you respect Frank King because he stayed in the country and defended it? What if they sent him overseas? Would you suddenly lose respect for him just because someone else made a decision?

You know the problem with people attacking your country? You never know when it is going to fucking happen. You can hardly just say "Oh, we are being invaded now. I suppose we better start recruiting for the army". Nowhere in the world does that. If you did that, your country would be taken over because you aren't prepared for it.

Of course you aren't forced to join the army. But you know why some people join it? Because they don't want to be sitting around claiming benefits and getting involved in crime...a lot like somebody in this conversation. You can't respect people who aren't sent overseas but disrespect those who do, because often times, the two are mixed. You say you respect Frank King because he stayed in the country and defended it? What if they sent him overseas? Would you suddenly lose respect for him just because someone else made a decision?

What would happen? Why you need to everyone to join army? Make special forces and that is it if some one attacks its not that hard to shoot a gun and run. And everyone does that when you get attacked you force everyone to join army that is just normal.

I know why people join it and lets keep it real its only for the money and that is the same as claiming benefits. What is the difference if I sit home and get money or he sits somewhere in wood and runs 3 times a day and gets money? They are basically paying them because they work out. I dont want anyone to join army when there is no war going on or there is no reason to do it. Join army to work out is just plain stupid.

What would happen? Why you need to everyone to join army? Make special forces and that is it if some one attacks its not that hard to shoot a gun and run. And everyone does that when you get attacked you force everyone to join army that is just normal.

I know why people join it and lets keep it real its only for the money and that is the same as claiming benefits. What is the difference if I sit home and get money or he sits somewhere in wood and runs 3 times a day and gets money? They are basically paying them because they work out. I dont want anyone to join army when there is no war going on or there is no reason to do it. Join army to work out is just plain stupid.

No, but you would need forces here to defend the country. We already have Special Forces if you haven't realised, but you need the public defenders. When there were riots, who did they get to help out? The Army. It's not that hard to shoot a gun and run? Have you been in a zone of military fighting? It's about more than just shooting and running.

The difference is you sit around and do nothing, while also admitting to committing crime! You can't judge anyone else for having an actual career when you sit around doing nothing but crime. I should have guessed, you seem to only want the easy way in the game, just like you do in life. As for the army, they go through military training with the aim of making them prepared should they need to defend the country. So why do you respect Frank King if you feel that way? He wasn't abroad, but yet you claim you respect him. Just hypocritical standards from you.

• Upvote 1

No, but you would need forces here to defend the country. We already have Special Forces if you haven't realised, but you need the public defenders. When there were riots, who did they get to help out? The Army. It's not that hard to shoot a gun and run? Have you been in a zone of military fighting? It's about more than just shooting and running.

The difference is you sit around and do nothing, while also admitting to committing crime! You can't judge anyone else for having an actual career when you sit around doing nothing but crime. I should have guessed, you seem to only want the easy way in the game, just like you do in life. As for the army, they go through military training with the aim of making them prepared should they need to defend the country. So why do you respect Frank King if you feel that way? He wasn't abroad, but yet you claim you respect him. Just hypocritical standards from you.

Of course you have special forces so you dont need army. Countries that are better developed dont have that shit but countries like USA has it because its a good way to get money and if you think they do it to defended themselves you are seriously dumb. When there are riots you get special riot police or regular police you dont need army and as far as I remember your ARMY did not do much to stop the riots rights? And its all about shooting and running what you think they do there? Play football?

Thats not a career stop been stupid. Getting paid for running and shooting is just a way of an stupid person. You are getting paid so you can force the government will on others. Thats like a hitman for mafia you also can say that a career.

I was in the US Army and Id just like to say you are sooo wrong! Speak from experience, your oppinions are way off.

• Upvote 2

We have enough police and special forces for the riots and if you talk about London riots what did the army do? Nothing. And sadly you are wrong there again I have seen videos of army they do nothing more than train and shoot and training includes running jumping and shit like that.

That is not a career I dont even know what it is. People just sit on governments money in some houses where they train and shoot guns. How is that a career is beyond me. I respect Fran King because he has done nothing to me so I had not to. I know there are a lot of people who are fooled by the government to go in these situations and kill people just because they are making money of it and they at the end of the day understand that it is just a work for government but those who think they are saving the world buy it I seriously think need to have a realty check.

Like I said before this is just a work and a bad one. Its like working for mafia as a hitman. Would you also call that a career? Because these are the same things they are just paid money to kill the concurrent and take his influence.

I was in the US Army and Id just like to say you are sooo wrong! Speak from experience, your oppinions are way off.

So maybe you can explain to me what is the reason why you joined army? Because I can see only two of them like I said. One is for money other is just brainwashed people who thinks they are saving the world.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

We have enough police and special forces for the riots and if you talk about London riots what did the army do? Nothing. And sadly you are wrong there again I have seen videos of army they do nothing more than train and shoot and training includes running jumping and shit like that.

That is not a career I dont even know what it is. People just sit on governments money in some houses where they train and shoot guns. How is that a career is beyond me. I respect Fran King because he has done nothing to me so I had not to. I know there are a lot of people who are fooled by the government to go in these situations and kill people just because they are making money of it and they at the end of the day understand that it is just a work for government but those who think they are saving the world buy it I seriously think need to have a realty check.

Like I said before this is just a work and a bad one. Its like working for mafia as a hitman. Would you also call that a career? Because these are the same things they are just paid money to kill the concurrent and take his influence.

So maybe you can explain to me what is the reason why you joined army? Because I can see only two of them like I said. One is for money other is just brainwashed people who thinks they are saving the world.

+1 theguvnor, NOT because I agree with any of your statement, but because of your *Kicken an Spittin* in the correct venue (IMO) :thumbup:

and Cudos to Skap for dragging it here.