BUILT BIG $1 Million Tournament

generalmills

CREATION DATE IS SUNDAY JUNE 8th. Check main forum post for details. You may create a fighter after that date if you are on the list, but I need to know right away if you cannot enter. Tournament starts about a month from June 8th, I'm looking at July for fight 1.

all good for me!

Quick Question. Are we able to take a QFC fight to test our fighters hiddens before the tournament?

Yes, but I want the fighter you choose to be entered as soon as possible after June 8th. It just makes it easier on me to know I have a full tournament. Also, please limit your test dummies to 1 or 2. I don't want anything shady going on.

Yes, but I want the fighter you choose to be entered as soon as possible after June 8th. It just makes it easier on me to know I have a full tournament. Also, please limit your test dummies to 1 or 2. I don't want anything shady going on.

I am going to create it and sign it up for a QFC, then sign him to you so he is guaranteed to be in it. Just want to know his strengths and weaknesses so I can plan ahead.

Creation date is this Sunday right? I don't think anyone should be able to create until Sunday and its up to you to test or train..

That is what is happening. I just meant when I create the fighter on Sunday, can I take a QFC with him, just in case the guy wanted the tournament to have everyone at 0-0-0

That is what is happening. I just meant when I create the fighter on Sunday, can I take a QFC with him, just in case the guy wanted the tournament to have everyone at 0-0-0

Ahh, ok.. I'm not sure if I'll test my guy or not.. It does suck to enter or even win with a dud!

I have a few quick updates.

The org has been created if you click here. That is also where the fights will take place, Los Angeles. You can create your fighter somewhere else, but if you miss a flight (fight), you will be disqualified. (Don't create until June 8th)

I would like to do Draws by overall Judge scores. For instance if a fighter has more total points he wins. If this is somehow a tie, then the announcer who guesses the winner at the end will be the tiebreaker.

Link your fighter here on Sunday when you create him, so I can look it over and see if he qualifies.