Rate the last movie you saw ...

O Brother, Where Art Thou 7/10

For the most part, it was just the right blend of absurdity for laughs and some genuinely well-made scenes. It does fall flat at times(and may not be for everyone humor wise), but when it hits it's funny as hell. Not quite up there with the best Coen brothers movies I've seen(No Country for Old Men, Big Lebowski, Fargo, and True Grit), but it was a very good movie that is absolutely worth the watch.

I agree with MOST of this, but the OST just push it to 9/10 IMHO.

One of the best soundtracks I've seen in a movie

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Children of Men. Definitely the most realistic apocalyptic sci- fi movie I've seen to date. I give it a 8.2. The cinematography and directing is next level. Not Oscar winning acting, but intensely captivating. The unique action perspectives makes it feel like you're in a war zone and 1st person in a real-life video game. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

I Watched Roadhouse last night. I was thinking it was going to be like the Red Dawn and Footloose remakes that sucked because they were the exact same story. Roadhouse isn’t, it’s almost like a different story than the original. Conor McGregor made the movie great. Though he's looking like a Middle Weight right now. 8/10.