Follow my orders - See how it goes - Striking Clinch Ground

sergio

What do you think of the idea of ​​putting "Follow my orders or See how it goes" for each part of the fight?

example:

Standup: You create a strategy 100% follow my orders

Clinch: 90% Follow

Ground: 100% See how it goes

I think it would be interesting.

• Upvote 12

What do you think of the idea of ​​putting "Follow my orders or See how it goes" for each part of the fight?

example:

Standup: You create a strategy 100% follow my orders

Clinch: 90% Follow

Ground: 100% See how it goes

I think it would be interesting.

Same with Damage / Accuracy for each position would be a great idea

• Upvote 1

+1

To add to the above idea. How about if you go "see how it goes" you give each skill unique rare power moves. That if the moves are landed you do extra damage, etc and also get a hype and popularity bonus for landing it. MT guys can have off the cage jumping head kicks ala Anthony Pettus. BJJ guys could do flying armbars, etc. I enjoy reading the play by plays and that would add to the excitement of the fight.

• Upvote 3

+1

To add to the above idea. How about if you go "see how it goes" you give each skill unique rare power moves. That if the moves are landed you do extra damage, etc and also get a hype and popularity bonus for landing it. MT guys can have off the cage jumping head kicks ala Anthony Pettus. BJJ guys could do flying armbars, etc. I enjoy reading the play by plays and that would add to the excitement of the fight.

This can happen , later ...

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I think there's a point at which things start to get too daunting for new people and therefore I don't really like to add too many sliders that wouldn't actually change a massive amount. SHIG is largely for changing between areas anyway, so it's hard to see how that would work if you have 3 different ones.

• Downvote 3

I think there's a point at which things start to get too daunting for new people and therefore I don't really like to add too many sliders that wouldn't actually change a massive amount. SHIG is largely for changing between areas anyway, so it's hard to see how that would work if you have 3 different ones.

So true, but you can always add an "activate" tickbox next to each slider or code it so it wont appear when set to "beginners mode".

Details don't change a massive amount,,, but they can be the difference of winning/losing between two good players.

And btw.. the changes you have made to the game since i started early 2010, have already massively enhanced it, and shit keeps getting better and better.

This would definitely enhance it for the advanced players, but there are so many planned larger additions that can be made that far outweigh this detail, like doctors, more slots, Private Jets, housing etc.... that imo, this can wait until after the big ones,, but it sure would be a damn cool add when you have free time to make it happen.

• Upvote 3

So true, but you can always add an "activate" tickbox next to each slider or code it so it wont appear when set to "beginners mode".

Details don't change a massive amount,,, but they can be the difference of winning/losing between two good players.

And btw.. the changes you have made to the game since i started early 2010, have already massively enhanced it, and shit keeps getting better and better.

This would definitely enhance it for the advanced players, but there are so many planned larger additions that can be made that far outweigh this detail, like doctors, more slots, Private Jets, housing etc.... that imo, this can wait until after the big ones,, but it sure would be a damn cool add when you have free time to make it happen.

Ok where's the angry anti establishment Grasman that was here when I was modding?!

+1 for the post though

Ok where's the angry anti establishment Grasman that was here when I was modding?!

+1 for the post though

Thats in another thread,, and has a lot to do with our converstations back when you were a mod. ;)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=29584&st=40

IMO, you were the best mod this forum has had, free of all pompousness and didn't appear to see yourself as someone all high and mighty, like a certain other moderator.

You earned my respect through your words and action, others seem to do their best impression of a sieve!

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 6 years later...