Red Devil Cartel

Rambo

Well, its true. I wasnt sure if we wanted people to know but its out there now.

RHINO Riley Knox

15678283588795.png

Knox was born and raised in Pärnu, Estonia. Raised in a poor family, his cousins introduced him to petty theft and assaults to make money. Knox was addicted to this lifestyle by age 13 and was involved heavily in drugs and prostitution, eventually gaining respect and a name in the Red Devil Cartel. Little is known about his further involvement in the Cartel due to his MMA and Kickboxing career making highlights.

Eventually, the lifestyle came back to haunt him. He was caught with 10KGs of Marijuanas and sentenced to 12 years in prison. He was cut from his MMA management team. Myself, Manager Bradley Burns learned about his excessive sentence and paid for his lawyers, eventually getting his sentence reduced. He served 3 years in Estonia Prison from the age of 22 to 25 for drug smuggling and assault. When released, he soon Fled Estonia illegally after violating his probation. He is a wanted man, and never plans to return to Estonia as he refuses to go back to jail for supporting his family with that lifestyle. He is 5-0 since returning.

Knox says Red Devil Cartel are his family, and helped him throughout, but tells me he is not involved with any criminal activities anymore and is focused on his Tycoon career.

• Upvote 3

People don't emigrate between Azerbaijan and Armenia, they are forcibly removed.

Regardless, that wouldn't explain how an ethnic Armenian ends up having ties with a militant Shia organization.

Too many details to go into, just let me have my peeve!

Garegin signs with Russian mobster manager Klatz Matz. Humzollah's cell Kartila Madan, has an active presence in Armenia. Klatz has ties to Convicted Inc, which has ties to fighters within both radical organizations of RDC and KM.

So maybe Garegin is involved with drugs, arms, overthrowing a government...

Or maybe he's as connected to Humzollah as Osama Bin Ladin was connected to Iraq and ISIS.

U.S. intelligence reports have a funny way of connecting the dots.

Yeah. Zaid is from Oman and is probably Ibadi.

A Norwegian man whose name is redacted from the report claims "money is Zaid's religion." Zaid has penis cream a Rolex for everbody.

Zaid maintains his innocence, denies any affiliation with radical movements, and his lawyer states that he is the latest victim of racial profiling at the hands of the U.S. Department of Justice when they wrongly placed him on the terrorist watch list.

• Upvote 1

• Marko Jankovic has direct family ties rooted deep into the criminal underbelly of the RDC in Taraz, Kazakhstan.

Would also suggest telling Tony to explain in this guy's bio how he's descended from a family that was deported/relocated to Central Asia during the Salinist era to some give background on what a guy with a Balkan Slavic name is doing in Kazakhstan :D

OK, I'll stop.

Would also suggest telling Tony to explain in this guy's bio how he's descended from a family that was deported/relocated to Central Asia during the Salinist era to some give background on what a guy with a Balkan Slavic name is doing in Kazakhstan :D

OK, I'll stop.

Idk. But looks like he got smart like the rest of the Russians in Kazakhstan and migrated to the U.S.