2017 New Manager Award

TJMitchell

So I have awoken today to see some kind of shit storm going on in here. Public accusations of cheating, slandering etc. Not once have I asked anyone to vote for me in these awards. I don't care enough to worry about that. But if they mean so much to you Ibra that you would falsely accuse me of cheating then that is fine. You can have it. (I've seen the screen shots).

I am officially withdrawing my name from this award. I don't care for all this behind the scenes garbage that goes on.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=60913&page=

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

I find it funny that this guy is going around deleting a bunch of his posts, well no, it’s just sad, it really is

Yeah, I missed them too. I'm curious to what he said. That he deleted them to me says its bullshit, so the only vote I made for the awards was TJ Mitchell for new manager.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Yeah, I missed them too. I'm curious to what he said. That he deleted them to me says its bullshit, so the only vote I made for the awards was TJ Mitchell for new manager.

Another vote from me too

• Upvote 1

I deleted them because it was unnecessary drama. On that I am 100% aligned with TJ.

Hope you are being honest this time, since all you been doing lately is throwing shit on people and deleting your comments once being asked to back it up with facts.

All started when I expressed my opinion on why TJ should win it and then you started making up shit about me like how i am ducking fights, how i am being a multi, how i have been begging Louie to transfer me Syn and he prefered to let it die instead of giving it to me, how i am taking advantage of newbies i have helped with starting a business. Looking at your statement now, it does look a bit two-faced, but nevermind, lets say you are honest.

Yeah, seeing you being a total douchebag since nominations started, today I went on and asked some friends to vote for TJ, but isn't it what you are doing since the beginning of the voting? We can see you posting on buzz for people to vote for you, rebuzzing it with company and stuff and also we know you were asking TMMAC(external forum) to vote for you. Fair play, it is your right to do so. But then why can't the others do it as well? And this is how awards come down to who has more friends, not about who actually did better in a certain category.

With TJ giving up, you can have the award, cheers! But why it was needed to twist your words again in the award thread? Again it is my fault? And how am I being poisonous and bad for newbies? Mate, making others look bad might get you some points here and there, but generally it is not the best possible strategy.

• Downvote 2