lotos

Auctioning The Mexican Samurai from Hawaii. 48hr auction fro 1st bid.

Starting at 175k

Min raise 50k

W90zWUn.jpg

:bangin: [bids within 1hr before deadline will extend auction for another 1hr] :bangin:

• 3 weeks later...

You selling your "shit" on my page? I could knock him out with a pin.

I noticed you are new, so............"This wouldn't get accepted as an avatar anyway. Also, if u want to sell stuff in the forums, you are required to either make a brand new post (of your own) or post on the 'public' avatars thread". See: Pictures & Multimedia at the bottom section of the main forum page. This is my thread.

I would check your competition before you proceed down this avenue if I was you! Good luck.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Do you so shamless that call your trash an avatars? Simply "Ctr+C" + "Ctr+V" layers by random pictures in Photoshop.

Zero creativity, zero individuality and zero handwork in soft = and 100k average price?

You are pathetic and everyone khow it.

P.s.:

large size of example (not 165x190) and text on top - simple protection from sach poor "creators" like you.

you should do this on your own page bro, you can't go into someone else's shop and try to start selling your stuff there...

• Upvote 2

Yes, you are right mate. Name of this topic just mislead me cause i newbee to game. I'll do it in near time..But no one gave rights anybody slags treat so arrogant with me and call my work "shit". Especial who simply takes real photos of fighters or historical personalities and mixes layers with someone else's low poly 3d in Photoshop for 100k+++ price. It is ridiculous.

We are at different levels, btw.

Have you read the information regarding avatars? You have to use the avatars from mma tycoon as a base so editing real life characters with the features of a fighter avatar in this game is acceptable. Are you going to follow this rule when you create yours if not then they will get rejected by Mike

• Upvote 1

Hanuman: 72 hr auction (from 1st bid).

Buy it today (buy it now price) @ 700k 450k (temporary price-drop).

Min reserve

Starting at 275k

Min raise 50

3aVy4V3.gif

:bangin: [bids within 1hr before deadline will extend auction for another 1hr] :bangin:

In response to "zero creativity" Cardiomachine.

Cardiomachine- "Do you so shamless that call your trash an avatars? Simply "Ctr+C" + "Ctr+V" layers by random pictures in Photoshop.

Zero creativity, zero individuality and zero handwork in soft = and 100k average price?
You are pathetic and everyone khow it.
P.s.:

large size of example (not 165x190) and text on top - simple protection from sach poor "creators" like you."

Me: I'm more nutz than YOU can possibly imagine! And you would have to be a genius to even imagine how creative I might be. I not only have started making avs for my sparbots that haven't been made yet, I've started making my own fight tunes. Currently working on designing my own themed gym based on a real gym; one of my lineages.

Also, some of my gifs have music, but gifs at their current state aren't compatible, so u can't hear them. PNG's will take over and when they do, and if Mike follows suit, my avs will have a soundtracks. I am not entirely in my rights to say so, but I'm pretty sure I design and make the best clothes...but I stand to be corrected on that one.

What is soft anyway? Is this like some fancy new thing I should be aware of? WHat you're saying about 3-d...2d soft this and hard that?.......You must be very advanced, cos I have no idea what you're saying. I would love to see you chamllenge me with your state of the art techniques and methods.......I REALLY WOULD LIKE TO SEE YOU BEAT ME IN THIS END OF YEAR AVATAR OF THE YEAR AWARDS BRO!!! I think it would epic if you did anything that might contend.

You have 5 months to come up with something Cardiomachine.... "Personally I think I have done enough already this year at the hcurrent level of competition; there's guys (that's YOUR competition) who are closing fast though and making great avs (such as Jack King, HareRumpler and Imcool). I am two steps ahead of any current "public" avatar creators atm and I am challenging ANYONE who can challenge that claim. Personally I think my Tyson Fury would top any others I've seen this year, so I don't think I have to bring out the big guns (yet). I have one or two epic pieces that I've saved for a raffle, but my creme de la creme is already set aside for 2020 avatar awards....so I reckon I have this year AND next year already covered- EASILY (by the current state of play).

• Upvote 3

Lovin the support guys!! I hope he keeps going. Funny that his 'creative' inginuity led him to picking my vending machine poster and using it as his 'artwork' as a backdrop for an avatar. I have been meaning to change it up for a while. I left it up from back in the day when I used to just take something off the internet. These days I pretty much make all my own backdrops from scratch.

Avatars will be coming few and far between nowadays from this page as I'm moving my work to another page; making skins and custom skins. I have 10 pieces ready. Just waiting fo the right time to launch.

Stay tuned folks...

• Upvote 1

Auctioning The Witcher. Removed from auction

-72 hr auction starts at first bid-

Starting at 200k

Min raise 50k

7OZ3mTt.gif

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

Charlie Bronson: Auctioning 72hr auction.

(from 1st bet). No reserve set.

Starting at 175k

Min 50k raise

PK5rvAz.gif lct1zZW.gif

Disclaimer: most auctions will have a minimum reserve.

• Upvote 1