Swap VIP for in game Cash? If you want to either swap your in game cash for VIP time, or buy someone else VIP in exchange for their in game cash

Swap VIP for in game Cash?

If you want to either swap your in game cash for VIP time, or buy someone else VIP in exchange for their in game cash, there is an exchange thread on the forums. Click here.

This appears on the VIP membership page, but it pulls up an error when you click the link.

Sorry, we couldn't find that!

[#10340]

We could not determine which topic you were attempting to view.

Need Help?

Is this feature gone and dead?

In game feature.... do that. It is no longer allowed for people to do it privately. Too many people taking money outside the game.

When I was first playing I was propositioned by 2 different established players that wanted to sell me lots of in game cash for paypal. I said no because I want Mike to make money.

• Upvote 1

Sorry, I should have updated: it's good as far as I know lefty. The error was with a persons account not the exchange after all.

Just make sure you understand that what your selling and/or buying as it can be a little confusing. If you select an offer listed (likely to be many) like 350K or 3 months VIP: your trading your VIP days for tycoon cash. To purchase VIP time you have to list an offer and wait for someone to select your offer.

Basically you either:

1. You list to get VIP days and wait

2. You click an offer listed to buy Tycoon cash

• 3 months later...