Bravado Productions - Official Smack Talk Thread

[Main Card]

http://i.imgur.com/XwGIWDo.jpg

(Super-heavyweight Division) Jean Ferre versus Jack Johnson

Round 1 Jean Ferre opened with a sloppy right hand, and Johnson cracked him with a much more crisp right hand on the button! Jean Ferre was bleeding just seconds into the round! Johnson pushed forward with a leg kick that nearly knocked Ferre off of his feet! Johnson landed a jab followed by another leg kick to the thigh! Ferre winced at that one and immediately started looking to clinch.

Jack Johnson landed a left hook, and Jean Ferre almost smashed him with a head kick, but Johnson avoided it. Ferre was looking to work the jab, and Johnson cracked him with yet another monster leg kick! Johnson faked low, and instead went high with a kick to the head! Ferre went down hard, and Johnson ushered him back to his feet!

Johnson stalked forward, trapping Ferre against the cage, and started teeing off with hard punches! The referee was taking a good, close look at the action! Right hook, left hook, spinning back fist! Ferre went down, and this time he was out cold!

Jack Johnson seemed lost for words in his post fight interview but he remembered to thank his fans and directed everyone to his website.

The defeated Jean Ferre had this to say: 'Dat was bullchit.'.

Our analyst stated, Jack Johnson has done it!

And our color commenter responded, “Yeah, you don't want to get into a kick boxing match with Jack Johnson... he had an extensive career in kick boxing before he started doing MMA, and that man is a monster on the feet. Where was the ground game of Jean Ferre? We've seen him scoring takedowns from the clinch, but he seemed more content to trade punches with a much more experienced striker tonight.

Ladies and gentlemen, the referee has called a stop to this contest at fifty-seven seconds of the very first round, declaring the winner by KNOCK OUT: Jack “Fat Boy” Johnson!”

http://i.imgur.com/5DcsOHh.jpg

(Middleweight Division) Frank Miller versus Jed Knight

Round 1 Frank Miller immediately started looking for a takedown, obviously wanting none of Jed Knight on the feet. Frank Miller shot for several takedowns in a row, and scored with none of them; after eating a counter-right hand, Miller finally found his mark, landing in guard on top.

Frank Miller easily passed into half guard, and started pushing to mount... failing this, Miller fought for a kimura; after a bit of a scramble, Jed Knight fought his way back to his feet and cracked Miller with an uppercut on his way back up.

Miller started spamming takedown attempts, and Jed Knight went to work with his boxing, landing shots to the body. Knight landed a left hook, followed by a right hand, and finally a jab! Miller was rocked, and Knight pushed forward with a knee from the outside! Frank Miller went down and he was out cold!

Our analyst stated, Jed Knight makes it two in a row inside Bravado Productions!

And our color commenter responded, “Wow Jed Knight is a killer! Jed Knight is now 3-0, with all three of his wins coming by early stoppage! The middleweight division had better be watching him closely.

Ladies and gentlemen, the referee has called a stop to this contest at two minutes and fifteen seconds of the first round, declaring the winner by KNOCK OUT: Jed Knight!”

http://i.imgur.com/M9LRlue.jpg

(Super-heavyweight Division, Tournament bout) Tarton McFukur versus Maple Heartoway

Round 1 Tarton McFukur, as usual, Rick Roll'd me with his choice of entrance music; he walked out quickly, pointing and making gestures to the crowd. Maple Heartoway came out to his typical entrance song: Canadian Idiot by Weird Al. Word has it that Maple has no clue why that is ironic.

In the ring, Tarton was talking and talking to Maple, trying to rile the Canadian up; yesterday at the weigh-ins, Tarton had attempted a similar game, giving Maple a hearty shove, but the Canadian was unphased. In the cage, Maple simply laughed at the antics of McFukur; Maple gave a thumbs up and clapped, and McFukur gave him the finger and shouted profanities at him.

The two warriors stood toe-to-toe as the referee read off his instructions to them; when he gave them the opportunity to touch gloves, Maple offered a fist, and Tarton slapped it away. Maple simply laughed and walked back to his corner as he prepared for the biggest fight of his career.

Maple may have become a fan favorite due to his easy going personality, but Tarton looked ready to tear into him. Maple came out, looking to clinch, and McFukur countered with a power double leg takedown into guard. Heartoway immediately exploded back to his feet, but McFukur pressed him against the cage.

Heartoway obliged McFukur with a few attempted knees, but McFukur pulled guard on him! Heartoway postured up, looking to drop some bombs, and McFukur threw up an armbar! Heartoway was in big trouble! He fought diligently, but was forced to tap out to prevent damage!

Our analyst stated, Tarton McFukur has submitted Maple Heartoway! He will face Hollyfield Gomes in the tournament finale to determine who will become the super-heavyweight champion!

And our color commenter responded, “Maple impressed me with his ability to escape the first takedown, but McFukur was relentless with his pressure; Maple tried to get something going with the knees, but McFukur was just too crafty for him tonight.

Interestingly enough, Tarton used his post-fight interview to call for a title shot... which he's getting in his very next fight, anyways, so I don't know what that was about. Or aboot, as Maple would say.

Ladies and gentlemen, the referee has called a stop to this contest at forty-four seconds of the very first round, declaring the winner by tap out due to an armbar: Tarton “The Death Star” McFukur!”

http://i.imgur.com/hmUMCSp.jpg

(Light-heavyweight Division) Mikhailu Banister versus Mikedmondson Edmondson

Round 1 Mikhailu Bannister opened the fight with a little takedown spamming- he showed zero interest in staying on the feet with Edmondson, who was throwing almost nothing but head kicks out in the opening seconds. Edmondson landed a stiff head kick before going back to circling away from the constant takedown spamming of Banister.

As the two fighters continued to attempt almost nothing but their one technique over and over, the round came to a close with Mikhailu Banister breathing heavily.

Round 2Edmondson started finding a home with his head kicks in this round, as Banister's output slowed to a crawl. At around the 1:45 mark, Banister finally secured his much desired takedown after a few dozen tries, and Edmondson immediately started submission spamming from full guard. The remainder of the round was spent with Banister sitting in guard, constantly defending himself from the submission spamming of Edmondson.

Round 3Mikedmondson started showing some new looks in this round, was he opened with some jabs while shrugging off constant takedown attempts from Mikhailu. It didn't take long before Edmondson went back to his head kicks, however; at the three minute mark, Banister scored the second takedown of the fight, and the two fighters took turns throwing out submission attempts.

All in all, this fight had more spam in it than Michio shopping at Costco.

Our color commenter stated, Well, that fight happened.

Mikedmondson Edmondson seemed lost for words in his post fight interview but he remembered to thank his fans and directed everyone to his website.

The defeated Mikhailu Banister had this to say: 'Testing Hiddens'.

Ladies and gentlemen, after three rounds we go to the judges scorecards for a decision. All three judges score the bout 30-26 for the winner by unanimous decision: Mikedmondson “Crimson” Edmondson!

http://i.imgur.com/1qfg5bU.jpg

(Super-heavyweight Division) Brutus Beefcake versus Jerome Bland

Round 1 Both fighters walked out to the default entrance music, and were cordial during the pre-fight stare-downs.

The warriors met in the center of the cage, and Bland opened with a one-two combination, opening a cut on the face of Beefcake! Brutus Beefcake scored a double leg takedown into guard, but Bland immediately used the cage to wall walk back to his feet. Beefcake broke free of the clinch and circled away.

Beefcake threw a left hook, but Bland simply slipped the punch and smiled. Beefcake attempted a leg kick and Bland checked it. Bland slipped some punches from Beefcake and cracked him with a lead uppercut! Bland cracked Beefcake with a one-two combo, followed by a body shot, and a cross!

Brutus beefcake was in big trouble with a lot of time to go in the round. Beefcake ate a body shot and shot in for a takedown, but this time Bland stuffed it, shaking his head and smiling. Beefcake took a deep breath, and Bland cracked him with an overhand right!

Jerome Bland pushed forward with more punches: left, right, left to the body! Right cross to the jaw! Bland cracked Beefcake with an uppercut against the cage and Beefcake went down hard! Brutus Beefcake climbed to his feet, but he was in big trouble with his back to the cage still! Bland landed a jab, followed by a monstrous right straight that put Beefcake out cold!

Jerome Bland took to the microphone after his victory and thanked his sponsors, Voodoo Nutrition for their support in the buildup to the fight.

Our analyst stated, Ninth consecutive first round knockout for Jerome Bland, who is now 2-0 in Bravado Productions!

And our color commenter responded, “I'll tell you one thing: I don't think either Hollyfield Gomes or Tarton McFukur is feeling too confident about their championship fight knowing that this behemoth will be watching and waiting for his chance to get in the cage with them!

Ladies and gentlemen, the referee has called a stop to this contest at one minute, thirteen seconds of the very first round, declaring the winner by KNOCK OUT: Jerome Bland!”

http://mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1467317452Bravado%20Productions3_zpskgscoart.png

Your picture shows Ferre vs. Johnson, but then talks about Gomes vs. Boon.

Ah, yeah, I uploaded this shit to Imgur and it screwed with the order this time, for some reason-- I'll fix it. I fixed the other nine, but apparently one still gave me a reach around.

Edit: the worst part is that I had uploaded the "first five" in order into the forum box, pasted in the text, AND THEN noticed that the order wasn't in the sequential order that I had named them to make this easy on myself.

Edit edit: Thanks, Jay- got it worked out now. As an aside: fuck you, Imgur.

After Action Report

Tonight's bonuses are as follows:

Submission of the Night goes to Tarton McFukur.

Knockout of the Night goes to Jerome Bland, although Jack Johnson is the runner-up for this award, with Jed Knight trailing close behind him.

And, finally, Fight of the Night goes to Gary Abusy and Phil Cerrone.

We've had some updates to the top ten rankings:

Welterweight – 170 lbs

1 – Jonath Masvidal (1-0)

2 – Manny Pacquaio (1-0)

3 – Lucio Gracie (1-0)

4 – Mladen Tomasevic (1-1)

5 – Timur Pugin (1-0)

6 – Jarred Sullivan (1-0)

7 – Chris Lovelair (1-0)

8 – James Gattis (1-0)

9 – Eric Jackson (1-0)

10 – Jon Snitch (0-1-1)

Middleweight – 185 lbs

1 – Reuben Kincaid (2-0)

2 – Jed Knight (2-0) +

3 – Inferno Pandaa (1-0) -

4 – Adam Holt (1-1)

5 – Justin James (1-0)

6 – Marcus Browne (1-1)

7 – Daniel Cohen (1-0)

8 – CJ Saaim (1-0) +

9 – Nofurgay Jesus (1-0) +

10 – Frank Miller (1-1) -

Light-heavyweight – 205 lbs

1 – Mikedmondson Edmondson (2-0) +

2 – Brandon Stark (2-0) +

3 – Arnoldur Dimotroglu (1-0) --

4 – Princess Penny (1-0)

5 – Darius Miles (1-1)

6 – Daniel St Cormier (1-0)

7 – Gerry Pounder (1-0)

8 – Dudley Fraiser (1-0)

9 – Wally Fenderson (1-0)

10 – Jackson Brown (0-1)

Heavyweight – 265 lbs

1 – Rancho Wildslap (2-0)

2 – Capso Hapso (2-0)

3 – Ernie Balagtas (2-0)

4 – Broderick Brickstock (1-0)

5 – Pillow Hands (1-1)

6 – Teofilo Stevenson (0-1)

7 – Sukro Lesmono (0-1)

8 – Kenu Urabey (0-1)

9 – Bob Lewis (0-1)

10 – N/A

Super-heavyweight – 265+ lbs

1 – Jerome Bland (2-0)

2 – Hollyfield Gomes (2-0) +

3 – Tarton McFukur (2-0) +

4 – Jack Johnson (1-1) ++++

5 – Andrei Gonzales (1-0)

6 – Jimmy Valmer (0-1)

7 – Calvin Jones (0-1)

8 – Maple Heartoway (0-1) +

9 – Maurice Boon (0-1) +

10 – Droppa Cleveland (0-2) -

As you may be able to ascertain from viewing our top ten rankings, simply fighting is enough to get placed within the "top ten", as the public rankings does not register any fighters that have yet to compete within the company. This is why Mark Wahlberg is one of the top heavyweights in the history of the company, but has yet to be placed on this list. We've seen some big changes to the list, especially at super-heavyweight. The one name that consistently remains in place is Jerome Bland, a very eager top contender.

Active Winning Streaks (2+ consecutive wins within BP)

Jerome Bland (265+) (2-0) [8/21]

Tarton McFukur (265+) (2-0) [8/21]

Hollyfield Gomes (265+) (2-0) [8/21]*

Mikedmondson Edmondson (205) (2-0) [8/21]

Jed Knight (185) (2-0) [8/21]

Phil Cerrone (170 lbs) (2-0) [8/21]

Ernie Balagtas (265) (2-0) [8/21]

Reuben Kincaid (185) (2-0) [8/14]

Brandon Stark (205) (2-0) [8/14]

Rancho Wildslap (265) (2-0) [8/14]

*Hollyfield Gomes took a QFC bout between Bravado appearances; he lost that fight, but the loss does not impact his Bravado standing.

Annal of Champions

Lightweight (155 lbs)

To Be Announced

Welterweight (170 lbs)

Jonath Masvidal versus Manny Pacquaio - Bravado 7 - 8/28

Middleweight (185 lbs)

Reuben Kincaid versus Inferno Pandaa - Bravado 8 - 9/04

Light-heavyweight (205 lbs)

To Be Announced

Heavyweight (265 lbs)

To Be Announced

Super-heavyweight (265+ lbs)

Hollyfield Gomes versus Tarton McFukur - TBA

What's coming up next:

http://i.imgur.com/prlqyfe.jpg

• Upvote 2

Gomes my client has told me that he will not talk trash for this fight he has great respect for u and will let ur fight speak for itself thank u for ur time

46211402.jpg

I love it! Kopp and McFucker in the same org...these two needed to find each other :)

I was actually thinking to myself... if only weight classes didn't exist.

http://mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1467317452Bravado%20Productions3_zpskgscoart.png

Bravado 7: Island vs Dimotroglu is an upcoming mixed martial arts event to be held by Bravado Productions, in conjunction with the Kore Fight Nutrition [TG], Hoarseplay Writing Productions, and Sin City Bookies. This event will take place on August 28, 2016 at Hayashi's Lounge in Las Vegas, Nevada.

Bravado 7: Island vs Dimotroglu – Official Preview

[The Prelims]

http://i.imgur.com/MyQOVGn.jpg

(Heavyweight Division) Tim Ortiz (6-4) (0-0) versus Sukro Lesmono #7 (7-7) (0-1)

Tiny” Tim Ortiz is a Muay Thai stylist from New York, New York, by way of Melbourne, Australia. Tim is an active student in the Midnight MMA training facility in New York.

Sukro Lesmono is a Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu purple belt from Las Vegas, Nevada, by way of Yogyakarta, Indonesia, aka a location that I had to copy+paste rather than type out. Sukro reportedly trains at the Better Alternative public gym, which is the home to many local fighters. Sukro Lesmono is currently ranked at #7 in the Bravado heavyweight division.

http://i.imgur.com/xzc0vKL.jpg

(Light-heavyweight Division) Budo Rei Jr (0-0) (0-0) versus Dudley Fraiser #8 (1-0) (1-0)

Budo Rei Jr is an MMA newcomer; this Muay Thai standout is a local boy, having lived his entire life right here in Las Vegas, Nevada. Budo trains out of El Tico's Academy.

Dudley Fraiser is a Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu blue belt from Reno, Nevada, that has moved permanently to Las Vegas to advance his fighting career. Dudley receives elite training at the Vegas Campania fight center. Dudley holds the #8 rank at light-heavyweight within Bravado Productions.

[undercard bouts]

http://i.imgur.com/pNaEObC.jpg

(Middleweight Division) Good Bye (1-2) (0-0) versus Troy Anselmo (1-0) (0-0)

Good Bye is a Muay Thai stylist from St. Louis, Missouri, but he has since moved to Las Vegas, Nevada. Good will be representing the Serenity's Fury fight team during this fight.

Troy Anselmo is a former boxer that has transformed himself into a well rounded mixed martial arts fighter. Born and raised in Los Angeles, California, Troy represents the OO private training facility.

http://i.imgur.com/kKDTTSl.jpg

(Super-heavyweight Division) Calvin Jones #7 (4-1) (0-1) versus Jimmy Valmer #6 (7-3) (0-1)

Calvin Jones was a decorated collegiate wrestler before making the transition to mixed martial arts. He now holds a blue belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, and has shown a high resistance to submission attempts in fights with high level brown belts. Born and raised in Davao in the Philippines, Calvin currently lives in Las Vegas, Nevada, where he trains in the Mists of Pandaria gym. Calvin Jones is ranked at #7 in the Bravado Productions super-heavyweight division.

Jimmy Valmer is a Polish catch wrestler that has found great success during his tenure with the Underground MMA promotion. A permanent resident of Las Vegas, Nevada, Jimmy trains out of the Tayne's 4d3d3d3 Gym. Much like his current opponent, Jimmy Valmer is a ranked fighter within Bravado Productions, currently holding the #6 position.

http://i.imgur.com/urP9Bf3.jpg

(Heavyweight Division) Daniel Jacobs (1-0) (0-0) versus Broderick Brickstock #4 (5-3) (1-0)

Daniel Jacobs is a former amateur boxer that has adapted to become a capable mixed martial artist. Daniel is a native of Los Angeles, California; financial woes has kept him from obtaining true MMA training, but his tenure with Bravado Productions should change his fortunes.

Born and raised in Scotland, Broderick Brickstock was raised in a family of fighters; after moving to London, England, he competed as an amateur boxer before being drawn into the world of mixed martial arts combat. Since making the transition to MMA, Broderick has taken up training at the FIERCE MMA center. Broderick holds the #4 ranking within the Bravado Productions heavyweight division.

• Upvote 1

[Main Card]

http://i.imgur.com/kWuxRtw.jpg

(Welterweight Division) Bonerz McGee (4-2) (0-0) versus Mirko Pezzulla (5-2) (1-0)

Bonerz McGee is a Muay Thai kick boxer from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, fighting out of the exclusive Hey Steves Fight Shack in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. In addition to fighting as a professional mixed martial artist, Bonerz has competed in the TWGC grappling tournament.

Mirko Pezzulla is a world class Italian Muay Thai stylist; currently fighting out of the Holding Cell academy in Helskinki Finland, Mirko is a veteran of both Pulse Fighting Championship, as well as Bravado Productions. Mirko Pezzulla is a former top ten ranked fighter within Bravado Productions; however, frequent inactivity had his prematurely removed from his rightful position. With this fight, he could return to the upper echelon of the division.

http://i.imgur.com/o0e2M4I.jpg

(Middleweight Division) Raymond Reddington (5-5) (0-0) versus Joyo Kumlakar (9-5) (0-1)

Raymond Reddington, known as “Blacklist”, is an Australian pugilist from Sydney. Most recently, he has relocated to Las Vegas, Nevada to be closer to the action in the world of mixed martial arts combat. Raymond currently trains in a public gym owned by his management team, Rabid Dog MMA.

Joyo Kumlakar is the former Sovereignty light-heavyweight champion; having never lost his title, he lost the title of linear champion to Inferno Pandaa on July 31, 2016. Joyo is a submission specialist with a purple belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, an art that he began training when he lived in Indonesia. Joyo has fought the majority of his MMA career in Las Vegas, Nevada; he currently trains at the Better Alternative center.

http://i.imgur.com/xqlxfA7.jpg

(Welterweight Division, Championship bout) Jonath Masvidal #1 (6-2) (1-0) versus Manny Pacquaio #2 (4-2) (1-0)

Jonath Masvidal fought the majority of his fights at lightweight; during his tenure with the StrikeForce Union organization, Jonath challenged for the lightweight championship. Jonath is a Greco Roman wrestler from Austin, Texas; although he has bounced around the United States, he currently lives in Las Vegas, Nevada, where he trains at El Tico's Academy, a public gym owned by his management. Jonath Masvidal holds the coveted position of being the #1 ranked welterweight fighter within Bravado Productions.

Jonath made his MMA debut in the regional scene of Las Angeles, where he knocked Roy Kannemeyer in the third round. Based on the strength of his debut showing, Jonath was signed to APEX; in his promotional debut, he was paired up with Julius Orange, a former collegiate wrestler, whom he stopped early in the fight with strikes.

For his next appearance, Jonath faced Jiu-Jitsu purple belt Jason Weber; Jonath would dominate the opening minutes of the fight, but would see his fortunes turn when Weber pulled guard and threw up an armbar immediately, forcing submission.

The defeat would do little to slow the advancement of Masvidal, who immediately signed with the StrikeForce Union of London, where he knocked out Jasper Jones with knees in the clinch in two consecutive bouts. In his final fight with the StrikeForce Union, Jonath challenged Rodney Smith for the lightweight championship. Masvidal clinched early, landing knees against the cage, but Smith pulled guard and locked in the fight ending guillotine choke to retain the title.

Most recently, Jonath Masvidal has signed with Bravado Productions, agreeing to fight in the welterweight division. In his Bravado debut, Jonath faced number one welterweight prospect Mladen Tomasevic. The bout took place at Bravado 4; Masvidal proved that he still a credible threat when he smashed Tomasevic with knees in the clinch, forcing the stoppage.

Manny Pacquaio is a former Muay Thai champion; although he is capable of exchanging punches at a distance, he truly shines in the clinch. Despite boasting that he is a threat on the feet and on the ground, he has only found limited success outside of clinch fighting. Manny Pacquaio, much like his namesake, is from the Philippines; after competing on Season 5 of The Island, Manny relocated to Las Vegas, Nevada, following successful contract negotiations with Bravado Productions. Manny holds the rank of #2 in the Bravado Productions welterweight division.

Manny Pacquaio started his mixed martial arts career in the QFC arena, where he was submitted by Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu purple belt Peter Hammond. Despite this disappointment, Manny was signed to the Rumble On The Rock: The Island promotion. In his promotional debut, Manny faced brawler Danny Rand, who came out swinging with constant attacks, but had literally no answer for the clinch game of Manny Pacquaio. Near the end of the opening round, Pacman scored with a right hook, and finished with follow-up strikes to secure the TKO.

Next, Manny made short work of Jason Gevoenez, landing nearly every punch that he threw against the man.

For his fourth professional fight, Manny Pacquaio went to war against Bob Wakosky, a well rounded slugger from Colorado. Wanting no part of the clinch game, Wakosky immediately took Pacquaio to the ground, and began working for submissions. However, Pacquaio was game for this type of battle, despite holding a blue belt in BJJ, and was soon firing back with submission attempts of his own. In the second round, Pacquaio pulled guard- an action that arguably cost him the round, depending on which judge you ask. In the third and final round, Pacquaio returned to his roots, clinching with Wakosky against the cage, and battering him with blows for the five minute duration; in the end, Pacquaio took home the unanimous decision.

Pacquaio's next fight took place in the finale tournament, where he was stopped by heavy handed brawler Tobious Khan. Shortly after, Pacquaio was signed by Bravado Productions; in his promotional debut, Pacquaio faced Greco Roman stylist James Kicker, who would opt to try to box at a distance against kicker. Meanwhile, it was Pacquaio that was scoring with shots in the clinch, and even scoring a takedown at one point. The fight was a complete shut out victory for Manny Pacquaio, who went the distance for only the second time in his professional career.

[Co-Main Event]

http://i.imgur.com/lTw5C2Q.jpg

(Super-heavyweight Division) Azadshatru Singh (3-2) (0-0) versus Chip Chocolate (6-2) (0-0)

Azadshatru Singh is a Muay Thai stylist from Patiala, India; a participant during Season 5 of The Island, Singh fought both in kick boxing and MMA. During his lengthy tenure with Highland Island, Azadshatru challenged for the heavyweight championship.

Singh spent the majority of his career in the Highland Kickboxing fight promotion, where he proved himself to be a formidable striker with thunderous knock out power. Having never gone the distance in professional combat, all of Azadshatru's professional bouts have ended in knockout or TKO.

Following a successful run in the world of heavyweight kick boxing, Singh made his MMA debut at HI 53, knocking out King Shooter in just twenty-seven seconds. Due to the tremendous amount of popularity surrounding him, Singh challenged Tommy Thunderking for the heavyweight championship; Thunderking would prove to be too much for the slugger, ending the fight via first round knockout.

Singh would spend the remainder of his time on The Island fighting in mixed martial arts, but would return to kick boxing for the finale tournament; after stopping his tier one opponent, Singh would be stopped in the second round of the tourney, when he faced Sione Witika.

Chip Chocolate is a former collegiate wrestler, known for his achievements in the world of amateur wrestling. Chip was born and raised in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania; however, the entirety of his mixed martial arts career has taken place in Las Vegas, Nevada. During his tenure with the GAMMA Stomp-a-thon promotion, Chip briefly held the super-heavyweight championship.

Chip Chocolate has fought his entire career in the GAMMA Butt Stompers fight organization. Chip's professional debut came at super-heavyweight, when he faced off against Ham Sammich, a heavy handed, albeit low skilled brawler; Chocolate would beat him bloody, forcing a doctor stoppage at the two minute mark of the fight.

Next, Chip faced a submission fighter in Dave Denzilly; although Denzilly assumed that his ground game would be his grand advantage, he would ultimately get taken down by Chocolate and pounded into a bloody mess, becoming the second man in two fights to receive a doctor stoppage against Chocolate.

Due to the strength of his first two fights, Chip Chocolate challenged reigning super-heavyweight champion Sylvester Ritter for the crown. Known for his excellent ground game, Ritter was quickly outmatched on the feet, as Chocolate avoided all takedown attempts en route to a first round TKO victory.

With his new crown firmly planted atop his head, Chip Chocolate made his first attempt at defending the title against heavy handed boxer and underrated grappler Kalle Karlsson. The two fighters would trade heavy punches in the opening seconds, with Chocolate going down on a big right hand, and receiving a nasty gash, and Karlsson receiving a bad cut as well. Karlsson would drop Chocolate once more before knocking him out with a left hook to become the new champion.

Following the loss of his title, Chip Chocolate dropped down to heavyweight to make a new run for the gold. He was paired up with a jobber by the name of Jeffrey Dahmer; the fight was supposed to give Chocolate a renewed sense of confidence while reminding the paying fans what he can do. Dahmer would surprise Chocolate by taking him down early in the fight, but would quickly be reversed to the bottom. Chip Chocolate, in mount, went to work with ground and pound over the next three minutes, eventually knocking Dahmer out cold.

Unfortunately, the good times wouldn't last long, as Chocolate was next paired up with Jiu-Jitsu black belt Peter Petely, who was experiencing a career resurgence of his own. Petely would score a lightning fast takedown and struggle for the majority of the round before catching Chocolate in a last second triangle choke to take home the win.

Chip Chocolate closed out his GAMMA career with a unanimous decision victory over Matt Jordan, and a second TKO victory over former super-heavyweight champion Sylvester Ritter, in their rematch.

[Main Event]

http://i.imgur.com/sOpqcZM.jpg

(Light-heavyweight Division) Kromog Island (6-3) (0-0) versus Arnoldur Dimotroglu #3 (6-0) (1-0)

Kromog Island is a Muay Thai striker from St Louis, Missouri. Kromog competed during Season 5 of The Island; the majority of his fights took place in the QFC arena, although he took the occasional fight in higher leagues as well. During his post-season career, Kromog has moved to Las Vegas, Nevada, where he trains at the elite Serenity's Fury training facility.

Kromog Island made his professional debut in the QFC arena, where he faced Muay Thai stylist Maung Bandung. The fight would prove to be a laughable mismatch, as Bandung was simply no match for Island in the clinch. Next, Island faced Jiu-Jitsu purple belt Yannis Djokovic; although he would dominate this fight from inside the clinch, Island shocked those in attendance by scoring a takedown into half guard at one point.

Island's fourth professional fight would take place at HI 53, where he faced Jiu-Jitsu purple belt Alex Cirkunov. Although Island would obtain his much desired clinch position early in the match, Cirkunov would pull guard and submit Island with a triangle choke midway through the opening round.

Relegated back to the QFC level, Kromog Island faced catch wrestler Alexander Taran. Island missed a jab, and got caught with a double leg takedown from Taran! From there, it was only a matter of time; Alexander Taran pushed the pace, slipped into side control, and finished the fight with an arm triangle choke.

Kromog Island rebounded with a big win over boxing stylist Ian McGee, smashing him with shots against the cage. For his final QFC bout, Kromog re-matched Alexander Taran; this time, Kromog was ready for the takedowns, and he kept the fight in the clinch, cracking Taran with shots to the body that sucked the wind out of him. Island hurt Taran with more shots to the body before finishing with a big left hook to the temple!

Kromog Island's final fight on The Island came at Island Combat Six, where he knocked out Artur Syrowatka with heavy punches against the cage.

Most recently, Kromog Island made an appearance in the Season 5 Finale Tournament, but he was defeated via a bad cut over his eye in the second round. Skip Gordon, the man to defeat him, advanced to the next level, where he was promptly knocked out in the opening round.

Arnoldur Dimotroglu is the #3 ranked fighter within the Bravado Productions light-heavyweight division. Although he holds a purple belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, he doesn't threaten with submissions; he prefers to smash opponents with ground and pound. An accomplished wrestler, Arnoldur is undefeated as a mixed martial artist. Originally from Ankara, Turkey, Arnoldur has permanently relocated to Las Vegas, Nevada, where he trains out of El Tico's Academy.

Arnoldur started his mixed martial arts career in the QFC arena, where he faced Khalil Omurzakov, a heavy handed Iranian boxer, and a veteran of nine fights already. Although Arnoldur would score an early takedown into guard, Khalil would escape the position and immediately pull guard. Dimotroglu began working ground and pound from the guard position. Omurzakov would escape the position one last time, but Dimotroglu took him right back down, landing in side control. Dimotroglu went to work with a lot of time remaining on the clock, landing brutal punches and elbows, ending the fight in under two minutes.

Next, Arnoldur faced current Bravado welterweight Van Jones. In the early moments of the fight, Jones would find success with his boxing, but would ultimately succumb to a takedown from Dimotroglu. Jones received a hellish beating with the wrestler in his guard, but would momentarily reverse into the top position. Jones landed some punches of his own, as he briefly held the top guard, but the wily wrestler reclaimed the dominant position. Going to work with elbows, Dimotroglu battered the slugger, and eventually the referee was forced to stop the bout.

For his second appearance in the Sovereignty promotion, Arnoldur was paired up with fellow wrestler Tim Thompson; known for his power takedowns, Thompson scored with an early shot into guard. Thompson would land some elbows from the top position, but Dimotroglu would ultimately reverse to the top and finish the fight with brutal ground and pound.

Next, Dimotroglu faced current Bravado middleweight Marcus Browne to determine who would fight for the championship. Dimotroglu would score an early takedown and go to work with ground and pound. Although Browne would reverse to the top position, Dimotroglu would once again dominate on the ground, forcing a stoppage midway through the round.

In his fifth professional fight, Arnoldur Dimotroglu faced Drederik Tatum for the inaugural middleweight championship. Although Tatum held a distinct advantage in the opening minutes of the fight, Arnoldur held his own on the feet, adding a new wrinkle to his overall game. Nearly three minutes into the fight, Arnoldur scored a double leg takedown into half guard; Tatum attempted to escape the position, but the ground n pound of Dimotroglu slowly wore the heavy handed boxer down before rocking him with some elbows and stopping the fight.

Shortly after winning the championship, Dimotroglu found himself on the free agent market, as Sovereignty closed its doors. Shortly after, Dimotroglu was signed to Bravado Productions; in his promotional debut, Arnoldur Dimotroglu faced Jackson Brown. After eating a pair of stiff punches, Dimotroglu scored his panted double leg takedown into half guard, and went to work with his ground and pound. Try as he might, Jackson Brown couldn't survive the ground and pound of Arnoldur, who forced yet another lightning fast stoppage.

• Upvote 1

I want to take a second to apologize to everybody not fighting in the main/co-main event for this card. Remember when I failed to produce a write-up (after Open Office ate it?) that was during a rushed week, not unlike this one.

I've often referred to my write-ups as "the worst thing I have written so far", but this is pretty close to actually realizing that title; everything that I hate about event previews is present in the lower fights on this card.

Which brings me to my next point: if you're interested in taking a little writing work during the month of September, I am considering hiring somebody to write the undercard previews in the coming weeks. If you're interested, private message me for details.

I want to take a second to apologize to everybody not fighting in the main/co-main event for this card. Remember when I failed to produce a write-up (after Open Office ate it?) that was during a rushed week, not unlike this one.

I've often referred to my write-ups as "the worst thing I have written so far", but this is pretty close to actually realizing that title; everything that I hate about event previews is present in the lower fights on this card.

Which brings me to my next point: if you're interested in taking a little writing work during the month of September, I am considering hiring somebody to write the undercard previews in the coming weeks. If you're interested, private message me for details.

Shut up hoarse, you know that your worst is still better than the best of 90% of the writers ;)

• Upvote 1

The only thing i see missing is the walk out song. I picked it just for you:)

Shut up hoarse, you know that your worst is still better than the best of 90% of the writers ;)

I know, I know, I sound like a super model putting on lipstick and saying how ugly she is, but I genuinely feel bad whenever I put reduced content in one of my write-ups. For me, the writing aspect has always been my favorite part of running/being affiliated with an organization, and I've had enough people PM me with satisfaction about what I've written for their fighter that simply listing their stats and not playing out their history and such feels like a cop out.

I know, I know, I sound like a super model putting on lipstick and saying how ugly she is, but I genuinely feel bad whenever I put reduced content in one of my write-ups. For me, the writing aspect has always been my favorite part of running/being affiliated with an organization, and I've had enough people PM me with satisfaction about what I've written for their fighter that simply listing their stats and not playing out their history and such feels like a cop out.

Not to mention certain people learn things about there own fighter by reading a preview:)