Money

Brezt

I think new users should get a lot more money when they register to the game. At this point I did finish NUG and got 250$ with a text

''The final $50 of the new user guide has been added to your bank balance! Don't spend it all at once!''

I understand 50$ is a lot of money and I should not spend it all at once but I also dont have a clue where I can spend it. There are only two gyms in ST Petersburg where I can sign my fighter and both of them are 1000$/week.

So I would say new manager should not get 50$ but something around 10k.

• Upvote 7

Well I understand tha but not a lot of the people will join the forum and search for that thread when they are only 15 minutes in the game. When some one sees that he just doesnt have the money to put his fighter in the gym he will probably leave it to that.

• Upvote 1

$250 total is a bit on the low side for sure. Maybe give it a bump where it is $2500 - and adjust the messages new players receive to point out the Noob Fund.

$2500 allows a bit more in the early stages, get some supplements, clothes and a decent enough gym and might make more people stay after signing up.And the more people stay, the better as it would mean more potential VIP sales :)

I disagree. As we've seen for a long time now, people will create multis and just pass that cash along. The current amount is not broken. No need to encourage more people to multi so that they get a bigger head start. There are plenty of decent people on here who will help a true new player with advice and cash to get started if they ask.

• Upvote 1

There's always vets that will give money to noobs and then there's the noob fund.

Well as I said before of course there are group of new manager who will ask money to older manager and ask it in new fund but clearly 99.9% of the managers who are 1-2 days in the game recieving 50$ for finishing tutoriul will not just continious to play when they see that they dont have enought money to even put their fighter in the gym.

And money for 2500$ is nothing much also you can only recieve that when you finish full tutorial so making accounts to steal that money would be HUGE waste of time. You would have to create 10 account waste about 15minutes on each to get 20K. Who really would waste 2 hours to get 20K?

I agree, it doesn't sound like much - $50! I think $2500 would be fair. As for the noob fund - you need to read the forums, and somewhat search it out. Easy to miss. And as for asking vets for some cash assistance - who would think when they've just joined that that would be fine/normal/necessary? I certainly didn't. I relied on real life friends who were playing the game to send me some startup cash.

In the early stages of my manager career I remember that my main source of income was the "Help MMA Tycoon" option. If I'm not mistaken I was able to get about $800 every week, then I'd try to get more cash using the credits trough spin & win. Maybe the user guide should mention this course of action to get some decent money at the beginning.

I disagree. As we've seen for a long time now, people will create multis and just pass that cash along. The current amount is not broken. No need to encourage more people to multi so that they get a bigger head start. There are plenty of decent people on here who will help a true new player with advice and cash to get started if they ask.

• Downvote 1

• 4 weeks later...