ITFL Season 4 - "Carpe Diem"

GBK16

Except not really, points are awarded based on every single fight not the overall round, right?

1. You will receive 3 pts for a KO/SUB victory, 2 pts for a DEC victory and 1 point for a DRAW

2. Individual points will also be kept track of, the top 8 fighters based on total points will go on to a single elimination tournament. There will be two weight specific tournaments, one for the 170 and under class, and the other for the 265 and under class.

1. You will receive 3 pts for a KO/SUB victory, 2 pts for a DEC victory and 1 point for a DRAW

2. Individual points will also be kept track of, the top 8 fighters based on total points will go on to a single elimination tournament. There will be two weight specific tournaments, one for the 170 and under class, and the other for the 265 and under class.

Thats individual we are talking about the team scoring.

Thats individual we are talking about the team scoring.

1. You receive 1 point for each victory you get, so a total team score can be 4-3 at the end of the 7 fights.

2. Both teams score would be added to their cumulative score throughout the season.

3. The highest scoring team after the fights will be the winners,

copy and paste my friend, copy and past :D

so the scoring on the first page the tabell is the ectuall team scoring right now

Except not really, points are awarded based on every single fight not the overall round, right?

TEAM SCORING:

1. You receive 1 point for each victory you get, so a total team score can be 4-3 at the end of the 7 fights.

2. Both teams score would be added to their cumulative score throughout the season.

3. The highest scoring team after the fights will be the winners,

Crap, I wasn't aware of that. I should thoroughly read the rules before. The 4-3 for my teams doesn't look to good and too bad right now.

Btw, the total scores of the FinnFighters and The Misfits are wrong in the spreadsheet.

Just updated the Third post with the fight picks from Vendino vs Team Conquer and The Stray Dogs vs The Misfits. Picks from The Corporation have yet to be made in their clash with FinnFighters.

Also, the Second post now has a table of both the Team Scoring and the Individual Scoring

Lodbrok switches off momentarily and Wayne cracks him with a monster right hand! Lodbrok topples backwards and makes a semi conscious attempt to cover up, as Wayne dives in to land one more shot, before the referee has time to call the fight. What a finish by Wayne!

Bruce Wayne for KOTN of the week!! 50K!!! 50K!!!! 50K!!!!!

Cabrera should get KO, Schulmann is a beast on the ground I expected him to win by sub. Getting that KO to my is impressive. Same with Hoi for the sub, no one knew Hoi had any kind of ground offence and to pull out that surprise sub win like that surprised everyone, I think he will win the 170 individual fights.

Weekly Awards have been chosen, and the following are the winners

KO of the Week: John Paul Wani's KO win over Artie DeVanzo

Sub of the Week: Fabian Hoi's submission win over Dorian Yates

Fight of the Week: Taisto Perala vs Johnny Luca

50k has been sent to each manager

• Upvote 4

I forgot about Wani getting Artie! I was so heart broken I tried to block it from my mind! But he deserves the KO award, he was losing that fight if not for that KO. I really underestimated Wani.

Yeah it was the fact he was losing on the scorecards (Well, according to the game, since you never know the judges) and his Swing for Fences kicked in to win it for him. Flavour text was pretty brutal also.

Conquer picks:

Wayne vs Odoecer
Gatsby vs Brown

Adding to the OP now. Vendino to make their final picks now.

Fight picks always seem to drag on in this thing. I'm not sure why people aren't able to stay on top of it tbh but it's been like this in every season.

Davies was away or something though which is why I think he's delayed

It is only Wednesday man i get the impatience but c'mon man.

Some teams like to dish around thoughts on the picks which considering the different time zones and the fact it is during normal working week can take a few days to go through the motions. I mean even if it is just two people one from the UK and one from the west coast, maximum they will get is perhaps 1 mail a day to each other if they both work reg working hours.

The issue with that Dinooo is some teams haven't made the first 2 picks yet. What if the Finns wanna take 4 days to discuss their options too after seeing what fights are picked? They should have every right to take just as much time to decide as the corporation. You'll be looking at next thurs before the thing gets completely wrapped up if everyone takes that much time to decide for every round of picks

• Upvote 3