The longest day / night in MMA Tycoon history: 29th December 2014 - 30th December 2014

markyosullivan

Happy to see that MMA Tycoon and the forums are back online once more :dancing:

I can now confirm that I'm definitely addicted to MMA Tycoon, don't know how many times I tried to access the site between last night and this morning.

My thoughts are with those who are still unable to access the site, don't know how they're going to cope without having access to the site :weeping:

• Upvote 7

Yes,..fully addicted I will admit it. *THAT was rough*

I agree - it was hard! Finally googling MMATycoon in the hope of finding some info on the internet somewhere I came across the Twitter page (no info) and the Facebook page (info!!). Removing the www from the address worked. That has to be done sometimes on the spin and win page - or adding www, I can't remember which. Anyhow, phew, we are safe again!!

Nah you just need computer access again. It's a sign to get computer access! Mike tried to arrange teleportation and 100% energy refils before fights to limit the problems, though I've heard some people complaining it still caught them out.

Maybe it's a sign to not worry too much about the game, but still enjoy it for what it is! I've enjoyed not being on it so much over the last few days, but glad to be back too.