I'm sure it'll be possible to upload it to an alternative website. iTunes has podcasts and I'm not sure what else does, uploading it to iTunes means that we could maybe attract people who listen to MMA podcasts on iTunes :)

Sure, if we find alternate sites to upload, we could always do both. Get us a bit of exposure in itunes and a place for all non-apple people to get the podcast

What would we use for the video part of it though? Could do screenshots of things relative to the topic we are discussing maybe? Or just the MMA Tycoon Podcast?

The logo, then screen shots of what is being spoke about - maybe some text over photo's too but that'd be editors decision

We tested the server earlier and it works like a peach. Good to finally speak to Mark as well haha

Testing it earlier was awesome, I think everyone will enjoy being a part of this

So when we do 1st European episode? :)

So when we do 1st European episode? :)

Maybe Sunday but Mark said we would need a time to suit anybody.

I think if everyone who is going to be on the first episode can post a time they can do it over the next week, maybe Mark could put it into the first post so we can all see the availability. Ill start:

Any time at all during the week, apart from today, and not tomorrow from 12pm - 6pm. After Saturday, I can do it anytime necessary

Thought i posted yesterday but apparently not - I cannot do episode one. Should be able to do episode two though!

As for how I sound - Like someone who cant decide what accent he has. Iv'e been told. I've been called British, Australian, South African, American, Canadian. I blame it on the fact that I went to a boarding school in UK and spent most of my holidays and pre teen life in UAE.

• Upvote 1

Thought i posted yesterday but apparently not - I cannot do episode one. Should be able to do episode two though!

As for how I sound - Like someone who cant decide what accent he has. Iv'e been told. I've been called British, Australian, South African, American, Canadian. I blame it on the fact that I went to a boarding school in UK and spent most of my holidays and pre teen life in UAE.

At least you don't sound Russian like me :)

Okay thanks for letting me know! Episode 2 will be the American show, so it'll probably be around July time before we can get you on (at the earliest).

Just thought I'd ask for everyone's interest.. Is there any rules? like is swearing allowed or are there any topics that should not be brought up?

Not that, if i go on, I intend on swearing anyway but it may slip out.

I feel silly for asking as there will probably be like 50 listeners anyway so it probably doesn't matter ha

Just thought I'd ask for everyone's interest.. Is there any rules? like is swearing allowed or are there any topics that should not be brought up?

I feel silly for asking as there will probably be like 50 listeners anyway so it probably doesn't matter ha

I allow you, just don't get carried away.

wouldn't worry, kinda had the same thing in the back on my mind.

More on topics than swearing

I don't think there is any real topic that can't be discussed. We have a basic list of things to talk about and then we fill it up with whatever comes up. Swearing is definitely allowed haha it is a game about violence, colourful language won't be a problem haha

So any ideas what day and time this is going to go ahead?

GBK I will post in this thread when I confirm with you and everyone else when it is going to happen. There's no need to bump the thread to ask me when it's going to happen, just send me a mail instead.

I haven't heard back from everyone yet, I'm still trying to find out when suits everyone to do it.

Forget the previous topics we were going to talk about.

Lets talk about Mentor and his cheating. How he has disrespected the members of this great game by cheating his way to the top of the org food chain. How he lies, fill cards with multis, hold gyms with multis, how his merchpartner is actually his multi, how he merged Royal Combat Sydney with multis etc etc.

Lets talk about what would be a proper punishment for these monstrous acts.

This can be quite an interesting discussion. Lets invite Mentor in the discussion too.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Forget the previous topics we were going to talk about.

Lets talk about Mentor and his cheating. How he has disrespected the members of this great game by cheating his way to the top of the org food chain. How he lies, fill cards with multis, hold gyms with multis, how his merchpartner is actually his multi, how he merged Royal Combat Sydney with multis etc etc.

Lets talk about what would be a proper punishment for these monstrous acts.

This can be quite an interesting discussion. Lets invite Mentor in the discussion too.

I don't think the first podcast should involve something negative about the game. Like I don't want to listen in a couple of years time to that very first podcast where we talked about Multis and how it pissed everyone off.

• Upvote 2

I don't think the first podcast should involve something negative about the game. Like I don't want to listen in a couple of years time to that very first podcast where we talked about Multis and how it pissed everyone off.

The only Negative thing for this game would be if this will just slide away, without a proper punishment. It will send a message to the Tycooniverse that multis are basically legal. People will run amok, there will be total anarchy in the game. Guys have already been discussing this a lot in the chatroom. And that, that would be bad for this wonderful game.

• Upvote 1

Can understand the pros and cons to having it on the first podcast. The first one really should just be an introductory one, and cover the basics of things before we delve into anything too controversial. But also, it is a pretty huge topic right now. At most, the people involved in the podcast could only really give their own opinions on it so if it is included, it will probably only be touched on a bit.