Dark Soul Combat - Amsterdam

darksoul

• 2 months later...

On a hot summer day in Las Vegas, Syn owner Dark Soul (yes, that is his real name) is wisely hunkering down in his office to keep safe from patriotic Americans celebrating Independence day. He knows that his funny accent and teeth will make him a target of a drunken mob of slobbering neanderthals. Instead he is gazing lovingly at a picture of Devin Styles, trying to figure out how to make the first move. Soul is startled by a disturbance outside of his office and puts the photo on his desk just before his office door explodes inwards. Two men barge in the door, the first one Soul recognizes as MMA legend and linear Syn champ Kid Torres. The next man is former DSC fighter and Latvian heartthrob Edgars Simans.

"What the fuck mate?" Soul cries out. Torres and Simans say nothing. Kid holds the door open while humors glowers at Soul. A whining hum can be heard coming from his secretary's office. A sick feeling starts to form in Soul's stomach as part of him remembers hearing that sound before. Fish and chips turn into a bitter cold knot of gross as it dawns on him....... JLP is coming.

"G-g-g-g-g-get ooooouuuuut" Soul protests, but inside he knows it is too late already. He is trapped and he gave all of his security men the day off for the holiday. The whining gets louder as the all too familiar hover-round enters the room. Perched atop the laboring machine is a man Soul hoped to never see again. Breathing heavily, with gravy stains on his straining shirt, JLP enters Dark Soul's office, a triumphant look on his many jowled face and a .45 in his massive ham-hand.

JLP pilots his craft straight into the desk at ramming speed, causing the desk to bounce back a few inches. Dark Soul dies a little inside as his picture of Styles plummets to the ground. "I wish Devin was here", Soul whines to himself, "I need you now my sweet prince."

A pregnant pause comes over the room, beads of sweat break out all over Soul who struggles to not vomit in terror and revulsion at this monstrosity before him. Finally, JLP speaks, filling the room with the foul sickly sweet odor of his breath. "Dark Soul, you fool. Do you know why I am here?"

Soul opens his mouth to reply, but JLP cuts him off sharply. "Quiet mongoloid. I'll tell you why I am here. I don't want your tiny brain to burst trying to understand the motives of a super genius. This is a hostile takeover. The most hostile of hostile takeovers." JLP turns to Kid and nods. Kid moves around the side of the desk and as Soul stands in alarm, Torres cracks the inside of Dark Soul's front leg. Dark Soul is a little confused.

"If you dont play ball there will be more of that." JLP pants.

"Que?" ponders Kid.

Dark Soul, feeling emboldened by the lack of any power in JLP's bodyguard's kick, starts to feel a little tough. "Fuck you JLP, you wanker!" he cries.

Kid Torres throws a leg kick but Rizzo Jr sees it coming and moves out of range. Torres is off balance and slips, he lands on his ass, the jarring fall knocking him unconscious. JLP and humors both have slight smiles on their faces as snores come from behind the desk.

"Thats right you cbombs, now get out of here!" Dark Soul exclaims, feeling quite pleased with himself. "Or you two tossers will get what he got."

An uncomfortable silence fills the room as JLP centers his icy glare on Soul. Soul's stomach churns and a dribble of piss goes down his leg as he stares into JLP's dead green eyes. "You fool, do you really think Kid is my instrument of intimidation? I feel sorry for that walking vegetable. He is here to amuse me only. These are my instruments." JLP says as he taps his sweaty forehead and waves his .45. "Although giving your security guys the day off made humors efforts to keister my pistol ultimately unnecessary but amusing."

"I how a lot of fun doing it boss, and now this guy knows have far we will go." humors mutters in his dumb accent.

"Quiet fool. Speak when spoke too." JLP replies and returns his gaze to Soul. "Well?"

As DS' terror continues to rise, made all the more potent by Kid's labored snoring, he finally lets out a terrified squawk, "I'll do it, I'll sign Syn over to you! Just leave me alone! Forgive me Devin Styles!"

A look of confusion crosses JLP's face, his many chins shudder in contemplation. "I'm talking about Dark Soul Combat."

"Oh, really?"

"Yeah, I wanted to take that over."

"Why? I mean, sure, whatever. You could have just called and asked." Soul says.

"Ok, fine. I just like this way better though, its more dramatic" JLP growls.

"Fine, good. Please leave, this was kind of a dick move."

"Sorry," JLP says as a way of apology. A new shean of sweat breaks out on JLP's face as he pilots his hover-round out of Syn's corporate HQ's, farting contently. Humors prances after him happily, he loves that smell. Dark Soul says a little prayer and pick up his picture of Devin Styles again. He weeps silently and tweaks his nipples as Kid Torres snores thunderously and dreams of better days.

• Upvote 1

That's right mouth breathers, JLP is running the show now. Here is some general information about how things are going to go.

I factor in three things when I do my matchmaking. A fighters star rating(representative of skill level), hype and the streak they are on. For the most part winners will fight winners and losers will fight losers. I'm not a real big fan of re-matches, but if both managers are interested in rematching a close decision, I can be swayed.

I'm a big believer in the "Needs Fight" tick box found on your "My Fighters" page. Please use that to communicate with me. I will not offer a fight if you do not have it ticked.

If you need transportation, I will provide flights too and from ADam. If you want to move your fighter there, please feel free to ask. I will move a fighter free of charge. I will provide travel for fights for as little as possible.

I plan on having an interview show called "Kid's Corner" where fighter can be interviewed and interact with Kid Torres, MMA legend. Kid will likely get knocked out every episode because thats what he does. If you want to have your fighter talk to Kid, send me a pm.

I plan on doing rankings for all weight classes every other week. If anyone is interested in writing previews/reviews I can come up with a chunk of change for you.

Please use the thread as much as humanly possibly, thats what makes a good org great.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

The Kid's Corner

Featuring MMA Tycoon Kid Torres

Kid: Hola amigos, it es I, Kid Torres. Linear Champeen of Blitz, Syn and EVO. Greatest p4p fighter of all time. The man who took Charles Martel's virhinity. Welcome to inaugural edition of my new show Keeds Corner. Si. Dees week I interview the new CEO of DSC, my boss JLP and we break down number one DSC card. Si. Then we have interview with some hombre named Tim Smith.

Kid: Heelo Mr. JLP, I big fan of things you do here. I also beeg fan of you giving Kid a job. Si.

JLP: Thanks for having me Kid. When i found out you were sleeping in a dumpster behind Syn's offices in Vegas, I was concerned. When I heard that you were involved in a illegal cock fighting operation I had to step in.

Kid: Yees, thank you Mr. JLP. It was horrible. Si. I did not want to fight thee chickens, but Kid needs to eat.

JLP: No need to justify your actions to me Kid, I am a degenerate as well.

Kid: Mr JLP was very kind to give me a job and pay my hospital bills after my last fight as well. Thee cock was brutal to Kid. Si.

JLP: You know Kid, I don't really get how a chicken put you in a coma though kid. Or how you had a losing record fighting the chickens. I would think a leg kick spammer like you would be able to smash a chicken. Your leg kick skills would put your foot right into there heads easily.

Kid: Si. No. Kid don't kick to the head. The theeng about chickens is they have little legs that are close to the ground, very hard to kick the cocks in the legs. Si.

JLP: Yeah right, God you are stupid. Anyways, lets break down the main card from the first event. I have my daily injection of apple cider vinegar, propophol and ketamine to get to.

Kid: Si, boss. Dees fight card starts with Arthur Smith vs Dark Fear. Arthur Smith is managed by long time Tycoon manager and koala roper Cus Tomato. Dark Fear is managed by former DSC owner Dark Soul. Neither of dees guys is very good. I would knock them both out very easily. Si. I think I would knock Arthur Smeeth out faster so i pick Soul to win fight. Si.

JLP: Are you fucking kidding me Kid? If thats the level of analysis I get out of you you'll be back in that dumpster in no time.

Kid: Si boss. You can't do that though, I sublet dumpster to fighters from Latvia. I do better boss.

JLP: You better. I have to go. My permanent state of comfortable numbness is wearing off. Have that idiot Tim Smith come in here and finish the breakdown. His chin is as shitty as yours.

Kid: Si.

Kid: Hola Tim Smith. Welcome to Kids Corner starring Kid Torres. Si.

Smith: Aw shucks, Kid. Great to be here. You are my favorite fighter.

Kid: Si. I am everyone's favorite fighter. I planned this good, because your fight is next on the list. Do you think you are going to win?

Smith: I think so Kid. My main problem has always been my shit chin and Andrew Jackson is not known for knocking people out.

Kid: Is true. Not everyone can have a granite chin and be undefeated like me, Kid Torres. Si. What is your terrrible strategy for dees fight?

Smith: Im just trying to keep it standing and exchange some shots with Jackson. Either way, its not going to the judges.

Kid: Good idea amigo. The judges and refs have robbed the undefeated Kid Torres on many occasions. Si. However, the Kid predicts you lose this fight. Andrew Jackson will pound you out on thees ground like a tortilla.

Smith: Thats kind of uncalled for Kid, to say it like that.

Kid: Quiet boy, or Kid will smash your shins. Next fight is Ribeiro Da Silva vs Gustin. According to boss, winner of this fight may get title shot in MW division. Da Silva is my favorite fighter in DSC right now. He has great strategy. Si. He throws almost 25 leg kicks per fight. A true Kid Torres inspired fighter. We all know leg kicks are most important part of fight, so Da Silva wins easily.

Smith: I like Gustin in this one. He's got great hands and KO power. He should win this fight if he can dictate the distance here. If he gets into a sloppy brawl with Da Silva then things could get real exciting.

Kid: Si. Next fight es De Fran vs Rold. Who you got in this one Bonecrusher?

Smith. Rold is going to want to get this fight down to the ground as soon as possible. De Fran is known for throwing lots of power and being aggressive. I think he keeps the pressure on and takes a win by late KO.

Kid: Let me say first that I would beat either of these guys pretty easily. Then let me say that I could probably beat them both at the same time. But if thees two guys are too scared to fight the champ, Kid Torres. Then i guess its an entertaining fight to see them fight each other. Si. I can see De Fran's aggressiveness getting him into trouble in dis fight. He needs to be patient and hold back his power so he dont get taken down and tapped out after a counter. Kid thinks De Fran can do it though, but not easily. De Fran by judge robbery. Si.

Kid: Final fight on card is title shot Molina vs Matrix. Winner of this to likely fight winner of Da Silva/Gustin. Molina is a long time DSC fighter. Si. He currently is on a 5 fight win streak. Matrix has been around for a while too. He got this fight after winning his last two in very exciting performances. Molina is a more well rounded fighter, he is dangerous anywhere in the cage. I think Molina gets a judges robbery.

Smith: I tend to lean towards Molina too. It will be interesting to see what he has planned for Matrix. Matrix absolutely has to get the fight to the ground early on or he will be playing catch-up to the champ. I got Molina taking a decision here too.

Kid: Gracias amigo. Thanks for being part of first Kid's Corner. Next week we have interviews scheduled for two young LW's. Kid will be sitting down with Derek Patterson and Zito Bandito. If they get out of line, Kid will knock them out for the fans. Si.

• Upvote 4

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/9/9w18.jpg

SI! Welcome to Kid's Corner. You know who I am, my poster is on your wall. I'm the man who armbarred John Chase for the SYN FW title when it meant something. My first official interview for DSC will be Zito Bandito, si. Now I know you've never heard of Zito, Kid definitely hasnt, but he thinks he is going to be good some day. Kid was actually worried that Zito might be his bastard son but when i saw him, I knew he too ugly. As the greatest interviewer in Tycoon history, Kid will make even this scrub seem interesting. Welcome Zito Bandito.....

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/31/31w25.jpg Zito Bandito enters the set.

Kid Torres: Welcome Zito. As a fellow Latino I've been very interested in your career. I'm very concerned because you've never thrown a leg kick in your career. The correct ratio of leg kicks to other strikes is 5-1. Would you like Kid to show you how to kick ese?

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/31/31w25.jpg

Zito Bandito: Thanks for having me. I have a steel rod in both of my legs from Vietnam so they told me I will be disqualified if I throw leg kicks, good thing they don't know about my bionic right hand though. I looked up Kid Torrres's mma record and its 0-0-0 with 36 no contests. That means you've never shown up to a fight...36 times, I'm not sure if you know how to throw a leg kick. Unless there is another Kid Torres.

Kid Torres: I know you know who I am. Everyone knows Kid Torres. Kid is Two Time Synchronicity Featherweight Champion - Linear Blitz NY Featherweight Champion (Never lost title). I once fought Rainbrow Bright! Si. Kid thinks you lost your memory because you are nervous sitting next to your boyhood hero, Kid Torres. Next you fight Walt Harris dees weekend. Is it true you crapped your pants when you got the fight offer. Dees is what Kid hears. Si.

Zito Bandito: I crapped my pants but not because of the fight, I have a condition! Walt has no stand up skills and he doesnt have what it take to get me to the ground. He is going to try to get me with counter takedown attempts but I have the remedy for that. I predict he goes to sleep in round 2. Then I'm coming for kid torres.

Kid Torres: Be careful what you wish for son. Kid got turned down for disablity check the other day and the good paint to huff is expensive. As you know, counter TD was created to end Kid's run of dominance. A bunch of crybabies whined to Mike after Kid knocked out all their no-name scrub fighters. Do you think you have what it takes to be the second best fighter in the LW division? (of course Kid is #1 if i unretire)

Zito Bandito: Well the crybabies got what they wanted then, its almost impossible to avoid the TD, so I'm just going to KO him before he has a chance. I have what it takes to tbe the best, a little more training of my skills and I'll be at the top, I'm still a fairly new fighter. Wasnt Kid Torres famous for bicycle kick from his back technique?

Kid Torres: Si, thats true. I knocked out Dustin Douglas in the gym with a bycicle kick from my back on multiple occasions. I am starting to warm up to you Bandito. You are not as stupid as you look. Any final words to the in-bred hillbillies who follow DSC?

Zito Bandito: I just want to give a shout out to my new sponsor, The Flesh Tube. Why make your hand do all the work? Watch out for Zito ya bunch of hippies! Thanks, Kid. I have a free Flesh Tube for you in the trunk. Oh, and one more thing, buy your supplements and laundry at Devotion Energy Inc in New York! Most of the stock has been sold out but we got 35 extra in today!

Kid Torres: Gracias me amigo! Kid will put it in the microwave to shrink it down to acceptable size. Kid es so sexy fleshlight will lube itself! Kid also gets cut of any sales generated on Kid's show. Tomorrow, Kid interviews another LW who he would knock out in less than a minute. Stay tuned, Si!

• Upvote 2

JLP here, ready to give you the rundown on where your fighter stands in the DSC hierarchy.

These rankings were composed after the wildly successful DSC2. Which, after bonuses were handed out, turned a profit of over 1k! Thats a good night of coke and whores for the bossman. On to the rankings;

145lbs

Champ: Vacant

1. Andr De Fran

2. Santiago Calirante

3. Jonas Wolter

4. Enrique Rold

5. Ahmet Sen

Newcomer Calirante looks to be the most likely fighter to give De Fran a challenge for the strap. Wolter squares off against Ward in a fight that might put the winner in the title picture.

155lbs

1. Riaq Rowanda

2. Jasha Swan

3. Zito Bandito

4. Derek Patterson

5. Walt Harris

155 is still rather thin here at DSC. Although not ID restricted, we are keeping the fighters young in order to allow them some room to grow here. Pending an extension (and raise) for Swan, we are happy to announce that Rowanda and Swan will square off to crown the vacant LW champ.

170lbs

Champ: Hildebrand Coenan

1. Ray Robinson

2. Clubber Lang

3. Cedric Maake

4. Velimir Stojkovic

5. Zach Didion

Coenan has clearly staked his claim as the best fighter in DSC at 170. Lots of strong challengers lurking in the weeds here though. Lang has handled anyone put in front of him but Coenan, he'll need to win a few non-title fights to get back into the picture. Newcomers Stojkovic and Didion are eager to prove they have what it takes to conquer DSC.

185lbs

Champion: Lazaro Molina

1. Joao Ribeiro Da Silva

2. Ryszard Duch

3. Melvin Gustin

4. John Matrix

5. Umbra Uxxarest

MW is arguably our best division right now. Molina is defending the belt against Da Silva at DSC3, a fight you dont want to miss. Duch has a 3 fight win streak and will get the winner providing an extension can be worked out. Newcomer Uxxarest is someone who can surge up the rankings into the title picture with a couple of wins.

Champion: vacant

1. Tim Smith

2. Inspectah Deck

3. Andrew Jackson

4. Borgen Stein

5. Nathan Speed

The winner of Deck and Jackson will fight Smith for the vacant LHW title at a later date. Stein just keeps winning. New signee Speed is a talented veteran fighter. LHW is a talented division with some nice prospects coming up.

Champion: vacant

1. Dom DeNardo

2. Veikko Rastila

3. Argivas Kerenzikov

4. Charlie Sheen

5. Rolf Karlsson

The winner of DeNardo/Rastila will be likely offered a chance to fight for the vacant HW title. Grizzled MMA legend Sheen is out of re-hab and returning to the fight scene at DSC. Kerenzikov and Karlsson are the two brightest young stars in the DSC HW division.

• Upvote 4

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13981817428647.png

"Doomsday Device" Velimir Stojkovic

26 years old

170lbs

12-4

"I was disappointed by my performance in my last fight and after having talks with the management team from DSC I have decided to move back to Welterweight and I have agreed a deal to join the DSC roster. DSC seems like a great place for me to show case my talents and I hope that in the not too distant future, I'll be walking about with the DSC Welterweight title around my waist.

My target is to have the belt within a year, I don't want to be overly ambitious and try and win the title ASAP, that's a recipe for disaster. As we've seen in MMA, anyone can beat anyone and I don't want to be rushing in to fight someone if I haven't had enough time to properly prepare for the fight.

As for my first fight in the DSC cage, well I guess we'll have to wait and see. I'll have to speak to the management team and find out what date suits them and myself, after that I'm sure an announcement will be made.

I'm looking to make a big statement in my first fight and make every Welterweight fighter in this organisation aware that I'm here not just to fight but to win."

• Upvote 1

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/1/1w9.jpg

Zack Didion

27 Years old

170lbs

12-13-1

"I hit a bit of rough patch lately and trying to get back on track. Changed Managers now quickly

and finally found a home where i think i can compete again on a level i want to Fight.

Its has been a long time since i fought an MMA Bout,

but i am lokking forward to it and get my barrings back in the Cage.

The new rankings came out and i was suprised to see my name so high up there.

A lot of pressure on me now, but that motivates me more to give a good first performance in the DSC.

To maybe one Day get a Titelshot and show people i still have it in me,

but there is still a long way ahead of me and i am prepared for setbacks.

I am feeling mentally more fit now and feel like nothing can shacke my faith in me.

If you beat me down i will get back up, right away.

I hope the DSC will take it slow on me and give me time to find my rythum again,

otherwise i am ready to Fight again and looking forward to interact with

all the Fans that gave me so much support during these hard times that lay behind me.

So watch out Amsterdam i am back."

• Upvote 2

"How'd I wind up in Amsterdam again? I thought the police told me never to return here after that night out with Martel. Wait, I have a bout agreement and I'm fighting again soon? I better get outta this whore house and find a fucking gym."

A brief excerpt from Charlie Sheens diary.

• Upvote 1

DSC will be presented DSC 2 on Saturday July 26th. This event was held at The Red Light in Amsterdam, and was sponsored by Bellum Dominum. Wow what an event it was. 6,289 attended the event and it earned a 207.61 rating. We only saw two fights go all the way.

On the Undercard Riaq Rowanda knocked out his opponent Derek Patterson in the third round earning Knock Out Of The Night honors.

Main Card Review

We started the main card off with a featherweight showdown between Piotor Rasputin and Kegon Ichimaru. Both guys have won the majority of their fights by KO’s however this one went the distance. Rasputin dominated the first round using the clinch to his advantaged and used some good striking defense early. The second round went similar. In and out of the clinch with some nice striking and striking defense from Rasputin. Giving him the two round and leaving Kegon in need of a finish to win it. Though Kegon made a last minute attempt he did not get the finish he needed. Leaving Piotor Rasputin to win via Unanimous Decision (28:29.) The fight received an 100% rating.

Then we were treated to Cedric Maake facing fellow welterweight fighter Bob Champion. Maake held an advantage in the boxing, wrestling, and BJJ departments. Bob Champion has some elite muay thai skills and had a clear advantage there. This one was set to be an exciting fight. It did not disappoint either. In the first round Champion was rocked but he managed to bounce back by clinching. He then continued the round with some nice striking. In the second round Maake knocked Champion down. However Champion would get the fight in the clinch for a good chunk of the round. The third round is where this all ended. Being rocked early and knocked down caught up with Champion as Maake landed a nasty hook and continued on to get the TKO in 9 seconds in the 3rd round. Another 100% rated fight. This one earned Fight Of The Night Honors.

This next fight was a rather quick one as Borgen Stein fought James Ross. A light-heavyweight contest. Stein had the clear boxing advantage. He made that clear. Ross had clearly improved his striking defense it just wasn’t enough. Stein connected with a straight left that rocked Ross. Stein then got a nice jab to the body before landing a violent left hook that knocked Ross out cold. Stein earned the knockout in only 55 seconds. This one left no doubts and was also rated at 100%.

Next we watched middleweight fighters Ryszard Duch and Kari Keskisarja do their thing. This was another quick fight. Duch is a jiu-jitsu specialist who has had all his wins be by submission. Kari on the other hand is a BJJ white belt and has some deadly boxing and muay thai skills. Unfortunately things did not go Kari’s way. Early in the 1st round Duch took a few good hits however he managed to get a takedown. Duch tried for a leg lock three times before attempting a triangle which ended in him locking in a guillotine. Forcing Kari to tap, giving Duch his 17th submission win. Earning in at 2:55 in the first round. This fight was only given a 22% rating which I think is crap. Being the only submission of the night this won Sub Of The Night. Not that it wasn’t worthy.

Now on to our main event of the night. A welterweight title fight as Hildebrand Coenan took on challenger Clubber Lang. The two have faced before and Hildebrand finished Lang on the first round. This time it went a little differently. That’s right this one went all the way. Coenan got this one to the ground early. However not too much would come from it. Coenan then took this to the clinch where it remained for quite a bit of the round. The second round started off going straight to the ground. Lang and Coenan both tried some submissions but that was pretty much it. Giving Coenan the first two rounds. The third round went into the clinch then down to the ground both men doing some work. The 4th round spent a short time in the clinch before they found their way to the ground. Where Lang attempted another submission. And Coenan working some ground and pound. Round 5 spent the first while standing. Where Coenan and Lang went back and forth with some striking. Eventually Lang got it to the clinch. Where it remained for the rest of the round. This fight was certainly an exciting one. It received a 100% rating. And your winner by Unanimous Decision (49:46) and still champion Hildebrand Coenan.

It was quite the event. Hope you all enjoyed it. If you ever need or want anything put into a write up feel free to message me. Bye!

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Dark Soul Combat will be presenting DSC 3 live from The Red Light in Amsterdam on August 9th and is sponsored by Bellum Dominum.

Undercard

205- Don Juan (0-2) {0-2} vs. Noongar Fella (8-7) {0-1}-My Prediction- Fella via Decision

205- Satoshi Tanahashi (1-0) {0-0} vs. Steve Pick (1-2) {0-0} -My Prediction Pick via Decision

145- Tommy Ward (15-6-1) {0-0} vs. Jonas Wolter (10-5) {9-5}- My Prediction Wolter via Decision

265- Rolf Karlsson (5-2) {0-0} vs. David Li (7-5-1) {1-0} –My Prediction Karlsson via (T)KO

265- Argivas Kerenzikov (11-3) {1-1} vs. Charlie Sheen (24-11-2) {0-0} –My Prediction Kerenzikov via (T)KO

Main Card

We start off the night with a light heavyweight fight between Inspectah Deck (9-3) {0-0} and Andrew Jackson (9-3) {0-1}. It is Deck’s debut here at DSC and He will be looking to make a name for himself. With a black belt in Jiu-Jitsu some sensational wrestling skills and awesome boxing and muay thai skills he is an all around kind of guy. However Jackson won’t be so easy. He also holds a black belt and sensational wrestling skills. With it being even on the ground and Deck holding the stand-up advantage I have Deck winning this one by (T)KO in the third round.

Then we will watch as Melvin Gustin (10-2) {0-1} takes on John Matrix (15-7-1) {6-5-1} in a middleweight showdown. Gustin is a KO specialist who has not only won by (T)KO nine times but he has only been in one fight that went the distance. Pretty impressive. But DSC veteran Matrix will not go down easy. Matrix also knows how to knock someone out. But he also knows what it is like to the go the distance. Which he has done a total of nine times. I think this one could go all the way. Both possessing a brown belt from there they both vary. I see Gustin winning by (T)KO in the second round.

Dom DeNardo (11-3) {0-0} will make his DSC debut against fellow heavyweight Viekko Rastila (18-5-1) {0-0}. Rastila is a KO monster having won by KO 10 times out of his 18 wins. Pair that stat with his sensational boxing skills and you got a scary guy to see across the cage. But I doubt DeNardo will be backing down. He has exceptional boxing skills he will be able to try and keep up. However the big thing you need to be aware of is that Denardo is a black belt with 5 submission victories. While Rastila has a brown belt and two losses by submission. I predict DeNardo will get this one by decision.

Now we are ready for the co-main event. Lazaro Molina (18-7) {6-2} will defend his belt against Joao Ribeiro De Silva (12-3) {9-1}. Wow what a match this one will be. Both have exceptional boxing skills and wonderful wrestling. De Silva holds a slight muay thai advantage but Molina holds a BJJ advantage. Molina is more of a finisher while De Silva is more of a distance guy. But can he hold on and make it through to earn the belt? I think his best bet is getting this to the ground and be careful of submission attempts. I predict that De Silva will earn the best via decision.

NOW IT’S TIME FOR THE MAIN EVENT as Peter Taphorn (18-7-1) {0-0} takes on Andr De Fran (16-6) {8-2}. Now there is a bit of sad new to go along with this one as this will be Andr De Fran’s last fight in DSC. So to make it a great main event and a good last fight Johnny Lee brought over his guy Taphorn to give us a good one. So hopefully they do not disappoint us. I doubt they will. De Fran holds slight advantages in the boxing and muay thai departments. But Taphorn holds the wrestling advantage which is pair well with his black belt in BJJ. De Fran has won 75% of his fights by KO and has won 3 fight of the night’s and 1 KO of the night awards. However Taphorn has only lost once by KO. Could Taphorn make De Fran tap? Will this one go the distance? Only time will tell. But I predict that De Fran will shine in his final fight and take this one by Round 4 (T)KO.

And that’s it for the event. Be sure to watch as there are some good fights on the card. And help us thank Andr and say goodbye at DSC 3.

• Upvote 2

Welcome to the Dark Soul Combat Kid Torres Interview Show Program. Of course you know me, I am your host Kid Torres. MMA legend. SI. Tonight I interview Satoshi Tanahashi, who is not on the level of a great fighter like Kid Torres, but I talk to thees loser anyway.

Welcome to Kid's show. I don't know why you are here, JLP books my guests. I've never heard of you so I did some research. I read that you are from Japan. What is that? Is that even a real place?

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13895443532549.png

(Through a Japanese translator)

Honestly, I don't really know why I'm here either, nor do I know who you are. This is something Soy asked me to attend. He said its good to give the fans an opportunity to see fighters in a different light, and what the boss man says, the boss man gets. Soy loves the fans. He loves people in general. Me, not so much.

Listen idiot, I dont want to have to knock out another one of you curry eating commie motherfuckers. Si. So let's just get back to the Q and A. Unlike Kid, who countered the Dr's attempt to slap me when I was born and scored a KO day 1, you havent fought much. (Later that day a she-goat made a man of the Kid. Si!) You are 22 and only have one fight, do you feel that your inexperience will get you in trouble in the cage against a more experienced opponent?

First, you call me an idiot again and I will tear your head from your body. Second, I hate curry almost as much as I hate you and whatever that smell coming off your rat-sized carcass. Third: You're right, I haven't fought a lot yet, but that's all part of a bigger plan - one you'd have to ask Soy about. I trust him. He knows what's best for me and my career.

You are lucky I am no longer allowed to fight because of all the people I have maimed. The Pope sent me a letter asking me to stop destroying lives, i haved maimed more men than syphilis. Si. Here is my next question; why is your manager named after a sauce?

Well, tell the Pope you've failed because you're destroying one man's life right now. As for Soy's name, that's a great question. I have no idea. I know the guy has a real name, but everyone calls him Soy, so I do as well.

Si. Soylent Green is people, I understand now. Last questions for you; How do you see your time in DSC going? How long until you are a title contender and who do you want to fight next if you win?

You know, I don't look ahead further than my next fight. At this time, Steve Pick is my entire life. Each day in and out of the gym all is a means to an end, and that end is Steve Pick. I'm excited. People will enjoy this fight.

You better win or you have wasted The Immortal's time. My time is very important, when i am not here, I twist the heads of chickens for 5$ an hour.

All you idiots better watch DSC3. Maybe Tanahashi is not total scrub. Until next time, I am your favorite fighter Kid Torres...

• Upvote 2

he was just getting the ring rust knocked off cgrace.

along with his head

zing

You.....

Book him a fight ASAP! He's got a chip on his shoulder and the only cure is more cocaine. Which is why he needs a fight, for the fight purse, so he can give that purse to his dealer. You know, a money for drugs exchange. You know how this works.

Dark Soul Combat presented DSC 3 live from The Red Light in Amsterdam on August 9th. It was a good event. 9,477 people attended the event and it was given a 294.21 rating.

On the undercard David Li vs. Rolf Karlsson won Fight of the Night and Argivas Kerenzikov won KO of the Night.

Main Card

The main card started out with a Light Heavyweight showdown between Inspectah Deck and Andrew Jackson. Deck went in with more experience and a clear boxing and mauy thai advantage. Jackson needed this one to get onto the ground. And though he did make a few attempts they were unsuccessful. Deck used his boxing advantage to defeat Jackson by TKO in the first round. The fight lasted a 1 minute and 37 seconds.

In the next match Melvin Gustin faced John Matrix. Gustin went into this match up with a clear advantage in the boxing a muay thai departments. Matrix however could keep up in the BJJ area. After a few quick striking exchanges this fight went to the ground. Where Matrix tried for many submissions to no success. However Gustin showed great transitions getting himself into better positions. In the end winning him the first round. The second round went a lot different. This round we watched a stand up battle where Gustin was able to knock Matrix down twice. Giving Gustin the first two rounds. The third round started like the second but not for long as Matrix earned two takedowns. Matrix made a late attempt to win this fight which gave him the third round but wasn’t enough to win it in the end. Melvin Gustin won via unanimous decision.

Then Dom DeNardo was across the cage from Viekko Rastila in a heavyweight showdown. DeNardo had the advantage on the ground but Rastila is a KO guy. Keeping this in their comfort zone was the key for both guys. The first round spent most of the time in the standup which was good for Rastila as that is where he wanted it to be. Giving him the nod in the first round. The second round managed to find its way to the ground. DeNardo couldn’t get the finish but he got the round. The third round is where this one ended. After quite a bit of time in the standup Rastila took this one to the ground. Which was not a good idea for Rastila as DeNardo quickly locked in an armbar ending this one. DeNardo was successful in his DSC debut that is for sure.

Now to our co-main event Lazaro Molina had to defend his title against Joao Ribeiro Da Silva. Which was a fairly even matchup. The first round found this one going to the ground early. Both working on the ground trying to make the best of it and show some sort of dominance. In the end the first round went to Molina. The second round started in the stand up before spending a little time on the ground then the clinch before ending in the standup again. Molina dominated the round to get it. The third round was set mostly in the standing up with a few late unsuccessful submission attempts. Leaving Molina to clearly win the round. Heading into the championship rounds Joao needed a finish. Which he would not get as Molina continued to dominate the last two rounds. Earning Molina and easy decision win and allowing him to keep the title.

And now for the main event of the event. Andr De Fran was set to face a special opponent for his last fight in DSC. Peter Taphorn was brought over to give us a great main event and a great fight for De Fran as he left. And well that’s exactly what we got. When the fight started Taphorn used good striking defense and some jabs before earning a takedown. While on the ground Taphorn latched onto De Fran’s arm as he tried to get to full guard. And that was it as he pivoted and locked it in. Peter Taphorn won via submission after only 1 minute and 27 seconds. For quite the main event and quite the end to the event. We would like to thank Andr De Fran for his time in DSC.

Well that was it. Remember if you ever have anything you want in the write ups feel free to message me. Or I you have any comments whatever it be. See you next time.

• Upvote 1

JLP here for an updated look at the rankings here in DSC.

145lbs

1. Santiago Calirante

2. Jonas Wolter

3. Piotr Rasputin

4. Stardust Corpsegrinder

5. Enrique Rold

Corpsegrinder joins the top 5 as he signs with DSC since the last ranking. He makes his debut at DSC5 vs Kegon Ichimaru. Calirante and Wolter square off on that card as well. The winner of that bout will fight Rasputin for the vacant 145lb title. 145 is really in need of some more fighters so if you have one please let me know. Fabian Hoi is an impressive young prospect who will be debuting in the near future.

Champ: Riaq Rowanda

1. Zito Bandito

2. Jasha Swan

3. Derek Patterson

4. Gold Wolf

5. Kanchai Suya

Rowanda claimed the vacant strap with a 3rd round KO of Jasha Swan. Bandito will be due a title shot if he secures a victory in his next fight. Patterson bounced back from his first career loss and finished the debuting Suya. Wolf will be making his debut at DSC6 against Jalal ad-Dīn Muhammad Rum.

Champ: Hildebrand Coenan

1. Clubber Lang

2. Ray Robinson

3. Velimir Stojkovic

4. Cedric Maake

5. Ashley Sheilds

Coenan armbarred up and comer Robinson to continue his dominating run here at DSC. Coenan has won 4 straight title fights and is on quite a roll. Clubber Lang has proven that he is the best fighter at WW not named Coenan as he has defeated every opponent he's fought in DSC except the champ. Stojkovic and Maake are squaring off at DSC6, the winner will put himself into the title picture.

Champ: Lazaro Molina

1. Umbra Uxxarest

2. Ben Beast

3. Ryszard Duch

4. Joao Ribeiro Da Silva

5. Melvin Gustin

Molina extended his championship run to two defenses with a win over Da Silva. Uxxarest is next in line and will get a title shot in the near future. Beast makes his debut against fellow DSC newcomer, Karol Tarczynski at DSC5. Both of those fighters are guys who can make a run at the title.

1. Inspectah Deck

2. Tim Smith

3. Jummi Jammi

4. Borgen Stein

5. Rolf Allan Mjunstedt

Deck will face the winner of Smith/Jammi for the vacant title. Stein will move another step closer to a title shot if he defeats the debuting Seppo Silvennoinen. Mjunstedt is another solid young fighter to watch.

Champ: vacant

1. Dom DeNardo

2. Argivas Kerenzikov

3. Gordus Clay

4. Tony Skarface

5. Christian Televing

DeNardo and Kerenzikov meet at DSC5 to fight for the vacant title. Clay is a very talented young prospect who will be making his debut real soon. Skarface's first fight in DSC will be at DSC5 as well. He faces Frank Garfunkel, another solid young prospect. Televing preformed admirably in his DSC debut, stopping Cabbage Patch. HW is a stacked division with many promising youngsters and dangerous veterans.

• Upvote 1

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/1/1w9.jpg

Zach Didion

170lbs

Zach is sitting down at the Table in front of the Reporters.

After the Fight Tonight i just read the Press release for the Rankings in the Division and

i wouldnt say "Clubber Lang has proven". He didnt prove anything.

He got lucky with the judged and showed an aweful performance against me.

I mean i was surprised the audience didnt throw some vegtables into the cage.

The First Win for him and then a UD ( Split Decision ) cmon.

Who are you trying to butter up here with this phrasing JLP?

As for Clubber i hope you are up for a rematch

at some point and this Fight will be your downfall.

Cant believe i let this go to the judges. Find your balls the next time and

be ready for a beat down when we see each other again.

Zach Didion gets up from his chair behind the microphone and just leaves the Post Fight Press Conference. You see people dont standing in his way, because they look worried to get hit with all the anger he is walking out with right now. The Reporters try to get some follow up Question but he isnt responding. Maybe they get lucky next day when he has sleept on it.

• Upvote 2