Disobedience - Official Role-Play Thread

Disobedience (210K+) Official Role-Play/ Smack Talk Thread

http://i832.photobucket.com/albums/zz241/infectedvulture/DisobedienceTRUE.png

Come take part in the most vital portion of Disobedience Fight Academy HERE. Discuss upcoming fights, talk a little smack to your competitors, role-play your fighter's back story in whatever way you see fit, view event reviews, view event previews, view fighter interviews and get the latest updates on your Famous or Infamous notoriety each week in this thread!

For more information on the Notoriety System, please visit this thread: http://www.mmatycoon...showtopic=37070

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/8/8w12.jpg

Hannibal Hype via Twitter:

Hannibal Hype @HypeTrain

These clowns at light heavyweight don't have sh%& on me when it comes to my collegiate wrestling background. I fully intend on teaching these wannabes why wrestling is superior to all forms of martial arts, starting with an epic face-caving of John Mill at Disobedience 101. After I'm finished with Mr. Mill, he's gonna need a new picture on his license card...nobody will be able to recognize him anymore! Ha! #BigMistake #BloodyMess #OneSidedBeatdown

DFAN Channel 182 - Weekly Report

http://patdollard.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/14847385_BG1-600x350.jpg

Good evening, you're watching the DFAN Channel 182 news report at 10. We have the latest updates regarding all things Disobedient...so check us out every Friday for the latest DFA headlines. As always, I'm your host Pete Mitchell.

With news arriving of DFA opening its doors and announcing its first scheduled event in the Sydney fighting circuit, fighters have already begun to make some noise. DFAs Welterweight fighter Monroe Starks has already staked his claim to become the first Welterweight champion in DFA history with his public statement. Stark (1-0) is set to fight Dylan Webb (0-0) at Disobedience 101.

In the Light Heavyweight division, newcomer Hannibal Hype is starting to stir up the division and the league with his disrespectful remarks. Hypes publicist couldn't be here for a comment, but we can't imagine Hypes comments would make him or Mr. Frost happy. Hype (0-0) is set to face the man he disrespected, John Mill (0-0), at Disobedience 101.

In light of these occurances, many fighters around the league have donated to the Children's Cancer Research Fund, an organization sponsored by DFA. A few fighters even made an appearance at the hospital, including Monroe Stark and Hannibal Hype. Hype was seen by cameras embracing 6 year old Billy Smith, who was diagnosed with terminal cancer. The children were ecstatic to meet some of their favorite fighters, and the benefit was a complete success.

That's all the time we have today. Tune in next week for our next exciting segment!

Notoriety Changes-

Monroe Stark (+5 Famous, -5 Infamous for Roleplay; +15 Famous for random event)

Hannibal Hype (+10 Infamous, -5 Famous for Roleplay; + 20 Famous for random event)

Total League Notoriety

Monroe Stark (20 Famous, -5 Infamous)

Hannibal Hype (15 Famous, 10 Infamous)

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/8/8w12.jpg

Hannibal Hype via Twitter:

HypeTrain @HakaMMA There's only enough room for one bloke from England around these parts. After I give Mr. Mill a face lift, id be pleased to teach you a little lesson on how to win. Even in your dreams, I'm wearing the Light Heavyweight belt around my waist. #GetHype

*After a not insignificant monetary donation from a rich Saudi sheik, mr. Frost decided to open up his lightweight division to the unwashed masses. His first signing was one "Father" Jon McGruder, who had achieved a certain cult status on the internet after posting a series of increasingly terrible youtube instructionals named "how to fend off the living dead using Kung Fu and common household items"*

This is the official Disobedience press release for my fighter, Ned Kelly.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Australian fighter Ned Kelly has recently signed on to Disobedience. He expects to fight his first fight in sixty days time.

While there have been some problems with his VISA brought on by felony convictions and parole obligations, Kelly will be ready to bring his particularly dirty brand of kickboxing and grappling to the Disobedience cage in short order.

Ned Kelly is a fearless warrior and a fierce competitor. He is at Disobedience for one reason: to attain the title and defeat all competitors.

See you in the cage!!

*Jon McGruder recently posted a thread on the popular MMA website The Overground, claiming that he wasn't intending to leave his neighbor's garage until Disobedience offered him a fight on their second card. In the end he was "persuaded" to go home by a squad of riot police and liberal amounts of tear gas*

Reading these amateurish trash-talk-wanna-be-chael-sonnen comments, almost gave me cancer. Seriously girls, do I need to pull you by your toes from the backsides of Jack Frost and middle-school dropout twitards you call your "fans" myself, or are you going to grow up already?

This is an adult sport. A man sport. A REAL man sport! So pick up your rainbow colored yoga mats and step aside for the only real fighter in this company: Herman Lang.

He's the beast, you get the jist,

so move your ass before you feel his fist.

From Mars to Jupiter, from Neptune to Venus,

Herman's the one with the largest cyber-penis.

He may have suffered a defeat or two,

but shut your mouth before he kills you.

****BREAKING NEWS****

Former NRL Star, Terry Weiner, has signed with Disobedience. Terry retired from his NRL contract earlier this month and declared his desire to pursue a career in MMA.

Terry had this to say:

"I got no respect in the NRL... Seriously... Those clown selectors for NSW have picked a losing side 8 years in a row and I still never got a shot! Everyone knows I'm the best player NSW has right now. Their lose, I'm taking my talents to Disobedience! I won't give them a chance to disrespect me after I crush anyone they put in front of me"

Semore Bush is here now so all you 155 pounders better take notice im call you all out you have a new king of the division to answer to anyone dont believe that step up and get knocked the fek out

Press Statement from Semore The Animal Bush:

Is see the only 2 bums with experience are already fighting each other so im call you out Bob The Bitch Sangster ill take you on at either event hell ill take you on rite now in the parking lot if you got the balls to show up i highly doubt you will take the fight hell i dont blame you id be scared to fight me as well

Official Press Conference with Mr. Frost, owner of Disobedience Fight Academy

http://files.www.fwv-us.com/blog/the-press-conference/michael-scott-process-sc433x-t1303765638.jpg

"We're four days away from our debut event, Disobedience 101: Summer Class and I've very proud to say we've got a truly exciting bunch of newcomers in the MMA business. Recently, we've been having a bit of unrest in the organization with numerous fighters thinking they are beyond my authority. I'm here to let it be known that I write the checks, and my people make the fights under my authorization. If any fighter thinks they can bypass my authority and make demands of me, I have every intention on putting them in their place. Mr. Frost is king around these parts, and that goes double for you Mr. McGruger. If another stunt like that is pulled where police must get involved, we're going to have problems.

I also want to make it clear that the DFA doesn't condone criminal behavior and we conduct thorough background checks on all our fighters. Ned Kelly's allegations have been cleared up and he will be fighting in our circuit in time. We plan on having a rather extensive drug-testing program, and none of our fighters will be misbehaving outside of the organization. What they do isn't our business, but any public attention and we may have some problems.

A few fighters have been very vocal lately with the call-outs and the trash talk, all of which I have no problems with and hope that we can get some fierce pre-fights going on before we hit the cage. What I don't appreciate is the blatant disrespect geared towards the boss, yours truly. Herman Lang...my name escapes your mouth in any more of your cute little rhymes and I'll have you fighting dogsh-- in the back alley of some strip club for 20 bucks a pop.

Other than that, I'd like to welcome all of our new fighters and I hope to see some great fights come August 10th. I'm not always a hard-ass, but I just gotta make sure these kids know who the world's best boss is. Now if you'll excuse me, I have a flight to Cabo at noon..."

Quote from Semore "The Animal" Bush :

Looks like none of theses bums in the 155 class have the balls to step up and fight me and Jay Frost is protecting them from my wrath. Whats it going to take jay do i have to call out a heavy weight be4 you stop protecting these bums from me dont make me come knock on your door and put a pen in your hand to get what i want? Give me Bob The Bitch Sangster and stop protecting him from what hes got coming im not going anywhere make it happen jay make it happen now.

http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/lTr-Nui1tDg/hqdefault.jpg

Jack Frost via Twitter:

JackFrosty @BushMMA Didn't your mother teach you not to play with fire? I'll have you put down just like an Animal as your nickname suggests if you disrespect me again. Face it...until you put asses in seats, you shouldn't be talking like I owe you anything. You'll get your chance to fight...but call the shots, you will not. I run this thing, not you.

( Just giving a heads up: I'm role playing a personality, and using the owner as a piece of the game. His words and actions in no way reflect my opinions and often even reflect the opposite.)

From Simore Bush

I guess thats your way of saying you got no1 that can give me a run for my money eh jay "he laughs loudly" are they your kids in your 155 division you scared the new guy is going to show how weak they are im here to stay im the champ dont make me take to the streets and hunt these bums down ill pile them up in your driveway now give me my fight jay i promise i wont hurt your little boy to badly

Another cagey press conference by the shy Jimmy Currey was drawing to a close when he was asked his opinion on the remarks made by Semore Bush.

"Well his parents couldn't even spell the name 'Seymour'... I don't think he comes from the best pedigree... Intelligence wise anyway."

A long pause ensued as the reporters were so baffled that a normally reserved Jimmy Currey would make such a comment.

Jimmy continued: "I mean let's be honest here, the guy hasn't had a single fight and he's talking champ. Last time I checked a champ had to win at least one fight."

When asked if he would like to fight Semore Bush, Jimmy went back to his usual question dodging counters.

"I'm just focused on my recover from my last fight right now... Once I'm ready to fight again I'm sure Jack Frost will find a worthy opponent for me and I will be happy to fight whoever that may be. Thank you"

As Jimmy was leaving he added one more comment: "oh and by the way, I won that fight... that gives me one more win than our mate Semore."

The press question Semore Bush about Jimmy Currey resent comments made about him in his last press conference this is what The Animal had to say.

Jimmy Currey is a bum bragging about his win over a nobody like King "The Flash" Dang go look at the guys stats a kid could beat that guy. The sad part is that jimmy couldnt even finish the guy. Jimmy better stop running his mouth and stick to kissing jays ass to get what he wants because believe me he doesnt want any of this. They call me The Animal for a reason keep flapping your gums jimmy you will find out why.

Fighter Jeremy Brow ( @KingBrow)-

"The next guy I'm fighting is some nobody named David Logins. Get your popcorn ready because this fight is gonna be quick with me submitting him first round."

Official Press Conference with Mr. Frost, owner of Disobedience Fight Academy

" I'm here to let it be known that I write the checks, and my people make the fights under my authorization. If any fighter thinks they can bypass my authority and make demands of me, I have every intention on putting them in their place. Mr. Frost is king around these parts, and that goes double for you Mr. McGruger. If another stunt like that is pulled where police must get involved, we're going to have problems.

Jon McGruder via twitter: "shut up man you're not my dad @frostythesnowman #zombieapocalypse #TheDevilsAmongUs"

Semore Bush is here now so all you 155 pounders better take notice im call you all out you have a new king of the division to answer to anyone dont believe that step up and get knocked the fek out

Jon McGruder via twitter: "I will defeat @semorebush using my lethal techniques proven in combat vs #thelivingdead @frostythesnowman"

Yoda Haka via Twitter:

Another fighter that wont sign the contract Szymon Piechnicki. Sort it out JayFrost Im number 1 ranked rookie at 205lbs in Australia there is not point me sitting on the shelf. Its a waste of my talent. The only guy up for the fight is Hannibal Hype and we all know the outcome of that fight.