WarZone Amsterdam - The Official Thread

Welcome everyone to the preview for WarZone 1: The Battle Begins

1)Einar Haugen (Rec.0-0, WZ 0-0) vs Benjamin ``Poulsen`` The Bull (Rec.1-0, WZ 0-0) - this evening’s main event is in the lightweight division. Both fighters will want to make an impression tonight.

Haugen comes to the fight with a record of 0-0. Having a slight advantage over his opponent with his boxing, Haugen will no doubt want to keep this fight standing. As an untested fighter making his debut in the main event the stress will be on him, so let’s hope for his sake that he keeps his discipline.

The Bull on the other hand comes to the fight with one win to his name. The Bull showed in his last fight that he is a well-rounded, and versatile fighter. Although throwing a few kicks in his last fight The Bull made most of his progress on the ground with a mix of GnP and sub attempts. This wasn’t enough though for a straight out win with the fight ending in a decision.

Winner’s Prediction: I think with his well-rounded approach to fighting. The bull is going to add another win to his record. If he does then he can go on to make a name within WarZone. Benjamin ``Poulsen`` The Bull will win via unanimous decision!

2)Memet Van De Tron (Rec.0-0, WZ 0-0) vs Masuta ``Master`` Alpha (Rec.0-0, WZ 0-0) - Co-main event of the evening in featherweight division. The classic wrestling vs stand up fight.

Van De Tron makes his MMA debut. He will want to take the action on the ground where his BJJ can resolve the outcome of the fight. Memet must be very careful on his feet and move wisely, his takedowns must be well timed to ensure he will win.

Alpha goes into this fight with the record of 0-0. He is a professional Muay Thai fighter with a good boxing background. He will want to keep this fight standing at all costs. He must be patient with his kicks to not be taken to the ground where he can be easily submitted.

Winner´s Prediction: This will be the battle of nerves where both of fighters must be very patient and disciplined. Every wrong move in the fight will be punished! I think the first wrong move will be made by Memet Van De Tron and ``Master`` Alpha will knock him out with couple of punches. Masuta ``Master`` Alpha will win via (T)KO!

3)David ``Big D`` Li (Rec.0-0, WZ 0-0) vs Matteo Scarpi (Rec.1-0, WZ 0-0) - Heavyweight bout that brings a lot of attention to this fight card. Both fighters are looking for a KO tonight!

``Big D`` has a record of 0-0, but is a promising WarZone fighter with an awesome standup game. He must use his reach advantage and keep the distance with his kicks and Muay Thai knowledge.

Scarpi comes to the fight with the record of 1-0. His first win was by the way of knockout in the first round! Scarpi is well rounded fighter with wonderful boxing skills and good wrestling background. He has more experience in the fight business and he can choose where he wants the fight to go.

Winner´s Prediction: This will be the fight of the giants where both of fighters are higher than 200cm. Scarpi is a more well-rounded fighter than David Li who only has his Muay Thai in his advantage. The result of a heavyweight fight is NEVER for sure, but I will give this one to Matteo Scarpi who can possibly chase the belt after this fight! Matteo Scarpi will win via KO!

4)Lionel ``Behemoth`` Santos (Rec.0-0, WZ 0-0) vs Charlie ``The Drunk`` Sheen (Rec. 1-0, WZ 0-0) - The match is set in the light heavyweight division. Our 18 years old home town boy against the tough fighter from St Petersburg.

Santos will try to win in his first pro MMA fight. He is a great boxing prospect and he wants this fight standing where he can knock his opponent out. He must stay on the outside and wait for the counters after the takedown attempt.

Sheen has 1 victory after his MMA debut in the beginning of July. He won by the unanimous decision 30-27. In that fight he showed the quality of his wrestling where his opponent was taken down easily several times. He tried to finish his opponent with submission, but didn´t succeed. He will try to do the same to Lionel Santos, no doubt about it!

Winner´s Prediction: It will be a close fight, with loads of action on the ground, but every fight starts on the feet! My prediction goes to Lionel Santos because I believe he won´t be submitted and BJJ is the only chance for Sheen´s victory. Lionel ``Behemoth`` Santos will win via majority decision!

Other fights predictions:

Hrvoje Horvat vs Leon Virginie

Virginie is going to use his decent Muay Thai against BJJ fighter. Virgine will win via KO!

Lemmy Osbourne vs Michelangelo Schotborgh

Osbourne is more well rounded fighter and he will finish this one on the ground. Osbourne will win via submission!

Masuta All vs Supido Sureiya

All is more well rounded, but Sureiya is stronger and a lot better stand up fighter. Sureiya will win via majority decision!

Andrew Kong vs Mike Kellog

Kong is a decent wresler and even better in BJJ. The fight will go to the ground. Kong will win via submission!

Joni Sipil vs Ivan Horvat

Horvat is better striker and his big right hand will catch Sipil in the takedown attempt. Horvat will win via (T)KO!

Noah Cold vs Chris Davis

Davis has the power to keep this fight on the ground and GnP Cold. Davis will win via unanimous decision!

• 2 weeks later...

Warzone 2: Betrayal

Warzone 2 is set to take place at The Underground arena in Amsterdam August 7th. Warzone President Troy Martin has put together a stacked card full of Warzone warriors! You do not want to miss this event tycoon world!

Main-event: Massive Attack vs. Archer Christian well how do I put it.. this main event is a true definition of a main event between 2 middleweight fighters that can penalize you in any part of the game no matter where the fight goes. These 2 fighters know the game very well, they have years of experience and are going to show it off at Warzone 2. Both fighters are comfortable standing and throwing punches, however Archer is a world class boxer, and I do not think Attack will be in his comfort zone throwing blows with Archer, Archer comes to each and every fight to finish a decision is not satisfaction to him with 17 of his 19 fights coming from TKO, he is not a stand back and wait for a opportunity type guy, Attack on the other hand tho likes to sit back and score points each round and fight for a decision with his mixture of his play it safe muay thai and counter accuracy boxing style. I believe both fighters like to stay standing even though they are lethal on the ground as well, I think they are going to keep it standing. But I don’t think Attack is going to be able to hold off and get a decision. I think Archer is going to catch him in the 2nd round and surprises Attack with TKO victory, to top off Warzone 2.

Co- main event: Logan Steele vs. Feilo Meloy the co main event of this card features 2 veteran fighters that are looking forward to keeping it on their feet. I believe this fight will be a old school boxing contest. Both fighters are coming off a 1st round loss by KO. This could mean 2 things these 2 fighters could come in soft and scared to commit the same mistake they made in their last bout and be more careful. If so I believe this fight could a long 3 rounds of looking for a opportunity to counter a sloppy bomb and get a surprise KO. But as much as experience as these 2 fighters have I believe they corrected their game and have rebuilt their confidence and is looking to strike back and make a statement to Warzone competitors in the welterweight class. I think melroy has the advantage over Steele in the muay thai game, and I believe if I were Steele I would avoid getting into a muay thai contest because it could get really nasty. On the other hand melroy needs to close the distance and get steele against the cage and work steele in the clinch to wear him down. I believe dues to melroys elite cardio i believe Steele will get tired later in the fight and melroy will catch steele slipping and get a late 3rd round victory with a highlight reel KO with a stunning head kick or a knee to the face against the cage. This is definitely going to be a fight tycoon world will be excited to see!

8th fight of the night: Albert De Morcef vs. Joe the plumber the 8th fight on this action filled card will be between 2 185lbs fighters a jui-jitsu master, brown belt Albert Morcef and the former toilet fixer, Joe the Plumber a fighter with a jack of all trades but not mastered in any yet. This fight will be interesting as both fighters make their pro debut. Morcef is obviously looking to avoid the standup game of Joe. Although I belive morcef would beat Joe on the ground I don’t think he has what it takes to take the fight there. I think this fight is going to stay standing and Morcef will try repeatedly to take the fight to the ground. I think this fight will spend most of its time standing and both fighters throwing bombs back and forth and putting on a show as Joe forces Morcef to stand and swop blows with him. I think both fighters will wear eachother down but I believe Joe will come out on top after a 3 round war that the crowd votes fight of the night. If the fight goes to the ground at any point tho I believe Joe better escape quickly or morcef could surprise him with a quick submission. But I believe Joe will keep his distance and sprawl and stuff Morcefs takedowns and get the win in a blood bath.

7th fight of the night: Steve Clark vs. Ricky Roller this 205lbs weight class bout is between 2 opposite fighters with 2 probably opposite gameplans. Steve clark the Stand up boxing and muay thai artist is stepping into the octagon with high hopes to KO Roller with KO of the night finish. As a amateur Clark had quite a few 1st round finshes resulting in KO of the night. Its obvious Roller has no chance standing and throwing punches or trying to get into a kickboxing competition with clark. But like wise Roller has some top knotch ground game. So far after 1 pro fight he is 100% on successful takedown attempts. Rollers gameplan is to get it to the ground and destroy his opponents with lethal ground n pound. He straight dominated his last opponent from repeated ground n pound blows. If this fight goes to the ground Clark is in deep trouble. However I am almost positive it will I don’t think Clark will stop Rollers takedowns and he will get dominated from side mount, guard, full mount where ever the fight goes on the ground Roller will destroy him for 3 rounds and the judges will crown Roller as the winner in his 2nd professional bout.

6th fight of the night: Januiz Solznyski vs. Mike Bovine this 265lbs weight class bout features 2 young fighters that are ready to go the full 3 rounds of this 3, 5 minute round war. Solz won his last fight in a series of attempts by both fighters to get the fight to the ground. Solz gamplan was to get the fight to ground and only succeded 3 times out of 20 takedown attempts, on the ground his ground n pound what scored his victory. However he is the underdog on the ground in this bout by a huge margin, Bovine has a brown belt in jui-jitsu, if it goes to the ground I believe solz will be the victim of Bovines jui-jitsu game whether he is on top or bottom. Solz needs to keep the distance and use his stand up game and pick Bovine apart. Bovine comes into this bout making his pro debut. I believe Bovines outstanding jui-jitsu is going to put Solz out of this bout if its on the ground. That being said I don’t believe Solz is going to test Bovines ground game I believe Solz will pick apart Bovine standing up and get a late 3rd round knockout with a series of punches after Bovine gets sloppy and gassed from swopping punches for the 2 rounds. My prediction is Solz gets a 3rd KO and moves on to 2-0-0 as a pro fighter. Bovine makes his debut tonight.

5th fight of the night: Cao Cao vs Anthony Nickoson The first fight of the night on the main card features two almost identical fighters.. both are coming into the octagon with a huge Brazilian jui-jitsu back ground both hold a brown belt. These to fighters obviously have similar game plans. And that it “get to the ground quick fast and in a hurry” Cao says after a list of ammy 1st round sub wins and never being defeated as a ammy fighter in china. He plans to show up and submit the boston boy Anthony Nickoson brother of Alexander Nickoson who also has a fight on the undercard tonight. Nickoson also has a long list of victims by submission on his ammy record. I believe this fight will be called by the judges from a split decision victory going to Cao Cao, however I believe this fight could go either way but if I have to pick the fight goes to Cao Cao. Both fighters make their pro debut.

4th fight of the night: Arthur Piekarczyk vs. Six Feet my prediction is piekarczyk takes it to the ground as soon as the bell rings and gets a quick submission.

3rd fight of the night: Alexander Nickoson vs. Varg Vickernes my prediction is Vickernes takes it to the ground and gets a quick 1 st round submission. Both fighters are making a debut.

2nd fight of the night: Pierre Sackho vs. Masuta Ground my predictions are Ground keeps this fight on the ground and gets a 2nd round submission after a round and a half of ground n pound and text book wrestling domination. Ground will win his debut.

1st of the night: Corey Maxx vs. Kshitjj Negi my predictions are Maxx gets a quick KO or takes the fight the distance and wins by decision keeping the fight standing and swopping punches back and forth. Both fighters are making their debut.

WarZone 1

Review by Luka Winner

1)MAIN EVENT: Einar Haugen vs Benjamin The Bull

The first round started and Haugen showed his aggression. He scored a takedown right into a side mount! Right after that, he was in the full mount. There was a lot of work from the bottom, punches, sub attempts and finally, Benjamin managed to reverse to full guard. The Bull decided to stand up and finish the round on their feet. That was Einar´s round! The second round started with a clinch action and then... The Bull went for a double leg takedown and succeeds!! BUT, Einar got his hands around The Bull´s neck! That´s the guillotine choke! Einar Haugen wins via submission!

2)CO-MAIN EVENT: Memet Van De Tron vs Masuta Alpha

The bell rings for round one! Alpha, already, works for a clinch, but breaks it. A jab combination sent Van De Tron on the ground!! He was rocked. Masuta followed him on the ground and trying to finish him! Memet was in all kind of trouble! GnP from every position by Alpha! Memet had two difficult sub attempts and failed. In fourth minute in the very first round, Memet had another sub attempt.. It was a triangle, it was tight! That was a 4:45 tap out victory! Memet Van De Tron wins via submission!

3)David Li vs Matteo Scarpi

Our fight of the night! The first round started great, with all kind of punches. Both of fighters were very aggressive and wanted to finish the fight right away. KNOCKDOWN! Li rocked Scarpi with an awesome high kick, but he didn´t follow him on the ground. Scarpi got up and started to throw everything he has. Li was breathing heavily! In the second round there was some clinching in the beginning, but then a big right hand by Scarpi and he sent Li to the mat! That was a knockdown. And again! Another big right hand! And again! Another one! Li was in a serious problem! Saved by the bell! Third round started and Scarpi came with straight left! Li was down and Scarpi finished him! Matteo Scarpi wins via TKO!

4)Lionel Santos vs Charlie Sheen

The fight started and was already finished! Sheen took a couple of punches and was left without energy! Lionel lands a nice uppercut and rocks Sheen! Sheen looked at the clock and that was the last thing he remembered after the fight. Santos landed a right hand and then finished a fight with a flurry of punches and elbows! Lionel Santos wins via TKO!

Preliminary card!

Lemmy Osbourne vs Michelangelo Schotborgh

This fight didn´t last long. Schotborgh came out and put a pressure on his opponent. He really outstroke him and after only 1 minute in the very first round finished the fight! Michelangelo Schotborgh wins via TKO!

Masuta All vs Supido Sureiya

Masuta was a better fighter in here! He started with a decent takedown. Then he decided to stand up, went right into a clinch! Another takedown! Masuta went for an arm bar and that was it! Masuta All wins via submission!

Andrew Kong vs Mike Kellog

Right for the beginning Kong got a takedown. He was there punching and trying to advance his position! Then Kong went for an arm triangle... It was all over! Andrew Kong wins via submission!

Joni Sipil vs Ivan Horvat

Sipil got a clinch and Horvat jumper right in the opponents guard! That wasn’t very clever move. Sipil rained some punches and elbows. Horvat looked bad, he had huge cut! Sipil finished Horvat in a brutal fashion. Joni Sipil wins via KO!

Noah Cold vs Chris Davis

There was some brawling in the beginning of the fight. Clinching and breaking out. Then Davis scored a takedown and got straight to the business. He went for an arm bar and Cold was forced to tap out! Chris Davis wins via submission!

Hrvoje Horvat vs Leon Virginie

Horvat scored a takedown but he didn´t like the Leon´s sub attempt. It was a stand up fight again! Leon threw all kind of kicks. To the body, to the head, body, leg... And then a head kick.. Horvat fall down. Leon continued with the pressure and his kicks. Brutal ``Cro cops`` head kick finished the action! Leon earned a KO of the night award! Leon Virginie wins via KO!

• Upvote 1

WARZONE 3: War Is The Answer

On the 14th August - WarZone 3: War Is The Answer! There will be a lot of action and fighters will fight for contender´s place! That should be very exciting, for our fighters and for us, so don´t miss it. I am Luka Winner and this is a WarZone 3 Preview. Before that: Please rate your WarZone contract and help this promising organisation, also, be active in the smack talk thread to make things more fun!

Our Main Card of the evening!

1) MAIN EVENT

Jedd ``Dred`` Gyorko (Rec. 1-0, WZ 0-0) vs Break ``Can`t Be Touched`` Walls (Rec. 1-0, WZ 0-0) - Our main event in the light heavyweight division! A bout between MY FIGHTER and very dangerous striker. I promise a great fight!

Gyorko is a striker with great wrestling background. He has one victory by the way of TKO! He is going into this fight as a favourite. He needs to take this fight on the ground as Break doesn´t have so good defensive takedown skills. He should also look more for body punches and punish his bad conditioning! This can be an easy fight for Jedd. Will he make it?

Walls is solid fighter with a decision victory on his record. He can´t be aggressive going into this fight. He will wait for his takedown chance, before he is taken down, and keep it there. He can´t drain himself! But, let´s be real... He can knock his opponent out, he is an excellent boxer.

Winner´s Prediction: I think that Jedd will have a wrong tactic and won´t try to take Break down. My opponent isn´t even an active manager so he won´t see any of this and that is just great for me! I will stay a professional and do the real prediction. (If his manager was active) Jedd ``Dred`` Gyorko wins via unanimous decision!

2)CO-MAIN EVENT

Jeff ``The Beast`` Gaarlandt (Rec. 0-1, WZ 0-0) vs George ``Biggie`` Clinton (Rec. 1-0, WZ 0-0) - This is the kind of fight that every card needs. Classic BJJ vs stand up!

Jeff comes after a controversial loss via majority decision. Now he needs to give his everything and not let this fight go to the judges. He has a purple BJJ belt and surely wants it on the ground! Jeff has very low energy and needs to rest if he wants to be competitive in the fight.

Clinton has nice stand up skills. He just can´t go to the ground as he has only white belt. He has solid wrestling and shouldn´t be taken down easily. His kicks are an awesome weapon for this fight. He can control his opponent and his distance with low, or middle kicks! There is another thing his manager must think about, Clinton is from London.. Make your flight!

Winner´s Prediction: These aren´t experienced fighters so there will be a lot of mistakes. When Clinton make a mistake taking Jeff down, Jeff will be ready and punish him with BJJ. This could be a redemption chance for Jeff. Jeff ``The Beast`` Gaarlandt wins via submission!

3)``El Diablo`` Matt Woodroffe (Rec. 1-0, WZ 0-0) vs Sergei "Arma" Grigorenko

Grigorenko (Rec. 0-0-1, WZ 0-0) - Both of fighters comes from foreign countries... Both of fighters must be careful with their flights. Nice match up and better tactic will be the key for the victory.

Matt has one decision victory. He is great boxer. He is 20 cm higher than his opponent and that makes him a better takedown target, although he has reach advantage. In this fight, he can´t be too aggressive so his opponent doesn´t counter takedown him. If he secures the stand-up fight, he might go home with some KO!

Sergei isn´t so good boxer as his opponent, but he is more well-rounded fighter. He has nice takedowns and a blue belt. He has 1 draw on his record and that draw left bitter taste in Sergei´s mouth. Sergei wants his victory already. Even if he lose, he will put on a show! He needs to use all of his weapons going into this fight. He must use his wrestling and BJJ advantage as the key for the W.

Winner´s Prediction: Grigorenko is my choice for this bout. He has more ways to finish the fight. He will take the fight on the ground where his opponent doesn´t have many skills. He just needs to follow his manager´s advices! Sergei ``Arma`` Grigorenko wins via unanimous decision!

4)Bram ``Fat Bastard`` Nijhoff (Rec. 1-0, WZ 0-0) vs Abraham ``Gats`` Kennedy (Rec. 1-0, WZ 0-0) - This is the fight between promising ´wrestler´ and MMA fighter. Both of guys wants to make a statement in their division!

Nijhoff is a wonderful wrestler. He has 1 MMA unanimous decision victory! He must be careful as his opponent is better BJJ fighter. Wrestling is really his only way to win the fight so his tactic is no mystery.

Kennedy is mixed martial artist. He has 1 UD victory, like his opponent. His primary style is boxing. He had to train his BJJ a lot as it is no secret he will be taken down. He needs to circle a lot and counter his opponent on his every mistake. He has blue belt in Jiu Jitsu and that will help him now more than ever!

Winner´s Prediction: Kennedy is true MMA fighter in this fight. His all around knowledge should help him win this. He will be taken down, that is for sure but Nijhoff doesn´t train at all! He is not taking this fight so serious. Abraham ``Gats`` Kennedy wins via submission!

Preliminary card! Winner´s Prediction:

Karol Pijakowski vs Scott ``The Librarian`` Waby

Waby won 3 fights in a QFC Tournament 221. He has nice wrestling and purple BJJ belt. This fight will go to the ground and Waby will submit inexperienced Karol.

Scott ``The Librarian`` Waby wins via submission!

Robin ``The Python`` Smith vs James ``Big Bone``Malony

James is great Muay Thai fighter, but Robin is better well rounded. He can take James to the ground and neutralise his stand up skills! Robin Smith should win this and make his first win!

Robin ``The Python`` Smith wins via submission!

Dakota Iscool vs Rick ``Bitch Slap`` James

Iscool is such a great wrestler and will surely take his opponent down! There, Rick´s skills aren´t so good as he is a stand up fighter. Rick could be easily bitchslapped. Both of these guys have blue belts so I don´t think there will be submission victory.

Dakota Iscool wins via unanimous decision!

Xaiver ``The Snake`` Warington vs Alexander ``Commander`` Washington

This is a REMATCH. Xaiver won in the first fight by the way of KO! After that win, he lost by the way of decision. This time I think Alexander has some more chance to win the fight. He has more morale and energy, he is ready for action... He is even better boxer now.

Alexander ``Commander`` Washington wins via KO!

James ``The One`` Jim vs Arvo ``Tin Man`` Norwood

Arvo will win if the fight goes to the ground, but I think it won´t! James has 1 submission loss, but he won´t go for a takedown this time. He is a wonderful boxer with a knockout power. He is also a better wrestler, so it should be an easy victory for him.

James ``The One`` Jim wins via KO!

Arshnoor ``Beast`` Singh vs Cameron ``Darkside`` Jones

Cameron has 1 loss, but goes into this fight as a favourite. Arshnoor is another great BJJ guy, but he isn´t training at all. On the other side, we have Jones that wants to impress everyone after a disappointing loss. He can and will keep the fight standing and hurt his opponent.

Cameron ``Darkside`` Jones wins via TKO!

WarZone 2: Betrayal

Review, I am Luka Winner and now we will discuss our last event´s action! This time, I will begin with our first fight of the night to the main event!

Corey Maxx vs Kshitij Negi

Maxx came out for a kill. He put a jab on Negi´s nose and then after Negi´s missed high kick, Maxx rocked him with a big right hand! He let him get up and finished the fight with a nice uppercut! After only 13 seconds, the fight was over and Maxx went home with a KO of the night bonus and a chance to answer some interview questions!

Pierre Sackho vs Masuta Ground

Both of the guys wanted to be on the top of the ground action, but first takedown was scored by Masuta. There wasn´t really plenty of action and referee was considering to stand the fighters up. Then Masuta passed to half guard and started with numerous submission attempts! He worked the whole round on a submission and finally got it in 4:56 of the very first round!

Alexander Nickoson vs Varg Vikernes

The tactics were well known from the beginning of the fight. Vikernes wanted the fight on a ground, but he couldn´t take Nickoson down. Nickoson was punishing every wrong move made by his opponent. He landed some nice punches! Varg scored a takedown, but it was on the end of a round and the bell rang! Nickoson won the first round. The second round was opened in the same way as the first one, but then Varg scored a great suplex. He held Nickoson there and at the end, he finished the fight with a nice rear naked choke!

Artur Piekarczyk vs Six Feet

In this fight, there was plenty of action! Artur was very active in the beginning with couple of punches and clinch. He scored a nice takedown , but the referee stood them up. Then Six Feet scored two takedowns, but he was lazy and didn´t use the position that he was in! Second round started with Artur´s takedown! Artur came to the full mount position, but he wasn´t very active either! Until the end of the round, Feet was clinching and taking Artur down (couple times), but he wasn´t really into the fight with his head! In the third round Artur wanted to secure his win and he took Feet down a couple of time just to be sure he can´t be finished. Artur won by the unanimous decision!

Cao Cao vs Anthony Nickoson

Cao got into Anthony´s clinch and just gave his everything. Cao started throwing knees and elbows like a maniac. He cut Nickoson. Cao was just punishing Nickoson the whole round. He won it for sure! Second round started in the same fashion. Nickoson got the clinch, but he was really in a bad place in that clinch. He knew that he must avoid clinch from now on. The third round started with Nickoson´s takedown and then he was trying to finish the fight with numerous submission attempts! He finally succeeded with a kimura after 3:59 in the last round! Because of that, he earned himself the submission of the night award and an interview.

Janiuz Solznyksi vs Mike Bovine

The fight didn´t start so good for Janiuz. He was cut early, but that didn´t affect him a lot. He scored a nice suplex takedown. Janiuz was holding Bovine down until the referee stood them up. But, Janiuz scored another takedown and won the first round. When the second round started, Janiuz immediately went for Bovine´s legs and paced him on the ground. Bovine was very active with his submission attempts and he got the submission victory after 4:57 of the second round!

Main Card!

Steve Clark vs Ricky Roller

This was a fight of the night! Ricky will take the credit for it. He really fought well. Early in the first round, he scored a single leg takedown. There he punished Steve with all kind of artillery. Referee stood them up, but that wasn´t a problem for Ricky and he made another takedown. Tried couple of submissions, but didn´t succeed. He dominated the round. In the next round he took his opponent like he was a training dummy. Ricky went for an armbar and got it!!

Albert De Morcerf vs Joe The Plumber

In the first round Albert was better and was scoring in his clinch positions. Joe was trying to break clinches and to score from the outside with his kicks! That round was won by Albert. The second round started and Joe was keeping the fight 3 minutes where he wanted, but then Albert got him in his devastating clinch. He just pounded Joe. He won the second round, too! Last round was very close. There was action in back and forth. Albert was maybe more active and I would give him this round, but even that wouldn´t be enough for him to win the fight. Albet won on a decision!

Co-Main Event

Logan Steele vs Felio Meloy

This fight was really the same in all three rounds. Both of our guys were standing in the middle of the cage and were just punching each other. Steele was looking more for some combinations and Meloy had single punches with some kicks all the way. Meloy´s tactic was better and he had more clear shots. Steele took more damage and lost all three rounds. Meloy scored a deserved victory.

Main Event

Massive Attack vs Archer Christian

In the first round, there was some stand and bang action at first, but Christian took his opponent down and completely controlled the round. Second round started in the same way as first and Archer scored a takedown once again! But, they were stood up and Attack destroyed Archer on his feet. He won that round! In the last round, we have the same amount of action and Christian took Attack again, but he wasn’t so active anymore. Referee stood them up again and that was the chance for Attack. He really did everything to dominate on the feet. He outpunched his opponent and probably won that round. Attack won the fight in a dramatic fashion, via majority decision!

Warzone 4: Precision strikes

Warzone President Tony Martin has put together a stacked card tonight! We have 10 fights scheduled for tonight’s event. And I can’t wait to get started. Wild Bobs Bar will live up to its name because its fixing to get wild tonight in this jam packed bar room. President Tony Martin told me last night at the weigh ins that Warzone is taking off in Tycoon world and he welcomes any young fighters that want to start their career with Warzone and compete against some of Tycoons future top p4p fighters. He says he feels almost just as anxious as some of these young competitors before each event because he enjoys seeing these young fighters fight and looking forward to watching them grow. All that being said let me present to you what Tony has put together tonight.

To start the night off in the light heavyweight division are 2 fighters making their professional debut. Alex Daniel (0-1-0) the boxing/MT artist faces Mono Rudao (0-0-0) the jiu-jitsu master coming in with a brown belt. I believe Mono will win this fight in the first round by submission.

Following the first fight of the night will be 2 featherweight competitors Rodney Atkins (1-0-0) MT fighter against Josh Websky (0-1-0) a MT fighter but is comfortable on the ground with a blue belt in jiu-jitsu. After 1 round of a straight up textbook muay thai, Websky gets smart and finishes Atkins with a submission on the ground in the 2nd round.

Another featherweight war will go down tonight as 2 opposite style fighters go head to head what part of the game will take over tonight as Vladmir Lenin (1-0-0), the Jiu-jitsu purple belt with an average wrestling background win or will Danijel Novak (0-1-0) the golden gloves winner 2 years ago knock Vlad out. Due to Novak having no ground game I pick Vlad with an early submission to become (2-0-0).

Our last fight on the undercard, 2 lightweight fighters will go head to head. Alexandre Dumas the jiu-jitsu brown belt will be making his professional debut along with his opponent Eragon Shaderslayer a MT fighter with some wrestling experience and a jiu-jitsu blue belt. Dumas is going to try and take this fight to the ground but Eragon has enough wrestling skills to put that to stuff them and I believe Eragon will take this fight late in the 3rd round with a knockout when Dumas gets gassed.

After a brief pause in action before we start the main card, there will be a kids kickboxing match between two 10 year olds training at a local kickboxing school here in the city. But after the match we get the big boys back out there for you.

On the main card tonight will be 6 fights between 12 young fighters that warzone is featuring. To start things off in the light weight division 2 very similar fighters will go head to head to see who’s done the most studying and preparing because it could go either way. Bruce Lee (0-0-0) making his professional debut against Jory Rockford (1-0-0). Jory is pretty well rounded he has a main boxing background but he has been focusing a lot on wrestling and jiu-jitsu when he chose to start mma and switch over from boxing a few years ago. In his professional debut he took Mario Hawk through 3 rounds of a contest for scoring points, he was 7 for 7 for takedown attempts, he never capitalized on a finish on the ground but 100% success for takedowns is phenomenal. Bruce Lee has a better wrestling game then Jory, I think Lee is going to put a stop to the takedowns and force Jory to stand and throw punches with him. If he does Lee’s boxing is going to possibly over power Jory and the two fighters will bite tooth and nail all the way to the end and I pick Lee to come out on top with a very close decision. It could go either way though, Lee may get the butterflies being his first professional fight and Jory get a takedown but if Jory comes in with a game plan to take him down he is most likely not going to get this victory.

Our first Heavyweight bout of the night is going to be exciting, Jim Jelly

(2-1-0) the jiu-jitsu brown belt and a wrestler in high school and junior college began his MMA career a couple months ago, in his first 3 fights he looked solid on the ground. He entered a Tycoon world tournament and won the first 2 rounds in the 1st round by submission, his debut fight he took a guy out in 22 seconds! And the second one was under 3 minutes! But in the semi-finals he was out skilled standing up and not being able to get a takedown a fighter destroyed him standing up. Coming off a big decision loss like that if I were Jelly I would get a stand up game in the mix, he could be a big threat to the heavyweight division if he gets some boxing in the mix because on the ground you’re not going to stop him. Jelly’s opponent Onne Gymhaarlem (1-0-0) is coming off a huge 1st round submission victory he is very confident. And I believe Onne could beat Jelly but definitely not on the ground. Onne needs to be smart and try to stuff Jelly’s takedowns and use his Muay thai skills he has a great MT background, even though he was just ranked up to a blue belt in jiu-jitsu. He has a huge chance of winning if he keeps it standing up. I think this fight is going to the ground as soon as a fighters gets a chance though, if I were Onne in would avoid it but it’s obvious both fighters want to. I think Jelly will take this fight and add another 1st round submission win over Onne.

Our next fight as we get closer to the end of this action packed card, the middleweight division will makes it first bout of the night. Rodrigo Rodriguez (1-0-0) a fighter that transformed himself into a Mixed Martial Artist after a good 7 or 8 years of kickboxing and being ranked in Helsinki’s top 500 youth Kick boxers he started training to be a MMA fighter at a Wrestling club, he turned pro recently and made a statement on his debut. He knocked out his opponent in his dangerous clinch with a knee to the head in a 1 minute and 54 seconds. Tonight he will face Don Taylor (0-0-0) a boxer with some wrestling background and a blue belt in jiu-jitsu. Don Taylor is very comfortable and could be dangerous on his back don’t get me wrong a blue belt in jiu-jitsu against Rodrigo’s white belt could mean a surprising submission Taylor could catch Rodrigo on the ground and end the fight. But that being said Rodrigo is a better wrestler and probably won’t be taken down real easy especially if he gets Taylor in the clinch I believe it will be over fast. Taylor needs to stay on the outside use his boxing skills, and stay smart, if he gets wild or gets sloppy with his boxing he could catch a head kick or get countered into the clinch and if either one happens it will get nasty and the fight will be over soon. I believe Rodrigo is going to get Taylor against the cage in the clinch and finish the fight and get his 2nd win in the 1st round. He is just too dangerous on his feet with the muay thai and it’s going to be hard to stop him.

Our next fight will be featuring 2 lightweight fighters that meet again in the octagon, Matt Hughes (2-0-0) a very dangerous grappler with a purple belt in jiu-jitsu and a wrestling background that goes back to junior high. In Illinois he was crowned the state champion in high school 3 years in a row in the Illinois high school wrestling championships, he went on to a local junior college but decided he wanted to start his career in MMA, he turned professional a couple months ago and has shown he is a dangerous grappler in his first 2 fights his first fight he submitted a guy in less than 2 minutes into the fight. His 2nd pro MMA fight he fought Penn and ended submitting Penn in the 2nd round after a suplex that took all the gas out of Penn, so these 2 meet again tonight and Penn is ready to settle things, even though Hughes is not very successful on his takedowns, it doesn’t matter he can be on his back, or on top and he will submit you. His opponent Robert Penn (0-1-0) wanting a rematch will get it tonight. Penn has a huge wrestling background from England, he wrestled in high school and in college. After graduating he decided to continue his passion and train to be a MMA fighter, he has some very impressive boxing he can use, and in all of his amateur fights and his last professional fight he'd rather stand throw punches, if he can avoid going to the clinch and avoid the mistake he made in his last fight by getting slammed when clinched up with Hughes, I know he can stuff Hughes takedowns. He needs to force Hughes to box because Hughes has no experience in boxing. If he does that I think Penn will have a chance. But even though Rodrigo may get stuffed 10 times in a row on takedowns but it’s that one we see he’s been getting late in the first or in 2nd round that he capitalizes on and can submit his opponents almost every time he gets them down. I honestly think Rodrgio will get a late takedown in the 3rd and submit Penn. This fight is going to be exciting and I can’t wait to see what happens this is my favourite fight on the card so far.

Our co-main event of the night is in the featherweight division , this fight will be a “race for sub” I will call it because it’s obvious somebody is tapping out this one tonight. Both fighters are taken this to the ground if not after the bell rings shortly after. Fiedel Castro (0-0-0) the wrestler and jiu-jitsu brown belt will be making his professional debut tonight against, Peter Pete (1-0-0) also a wrestler and has a purple belt in jiu-jitsu. Pete is coming off a 1st round submission in less than 2 minutes in his debut. He has got a takedown and got the sub it looked easy it was an even match up his opponent had a purple belt as well. This fight could go either way folks. I know a brown belt is higher than a purple belt and Pete could be easily submitted like he submitted his last opponent. But something I’ve always noticed with fighters, their mindset, confidence, and game plan in a close fight in a lot of cases determines the winner. Pete coming off a quick submission victory over a jiu-jitsu purple belt obvious swells his head up. This fight is going to be a close one and it’s hard to say who comes away with a victory but due to Castro coming in and making his debut and Pete coming off a big win over a fighter with 11 fights under his belt and a very good jiu-jitsu artist makes me lean toward Pete coming away with the victory. However I don’t believe it’s going to be quick. Castro will put up a huge fight and score real good with the judges but at the end I think Pete gets an inch lead in the judges mind by either a takedown stuffed or a nice transition something small is going to push Pete ahead in points and I predict him getting a close decision victory.

The main-event WOW! The main event will be brought to you from the light heavyweight division between 2 unbeaten fighters! One of these fighters is going home with a loss tonight. Nucky McGragrer (1-0-0) a well-rounded jack of all parts of the game, is looking forward to coming away with his 2nd victory as a professional MMA fighter, in his first fight he didn’t even have time to know what it felt like fighting in the octagon before he KO'd his opponent he has some nasty ground n’ pound, he finished his opponent with a nasty left, right bomb from full mount, he landed 14 strikes on the ground in less 2 minutes in his professional debut fight. He is very pumped and ready to end a Tycoon Tournament champions luck. Rob Matrix (5-0-0) a vicious ground n’ pound Brock Lesner style fighter has 4 of the 5 wins in the 1st round, the only challenge he’s had so far was against Zoe Zhang in the Tournament championship, even in that fight he dominated on the ground and got a nice decision victory. I cannot wait for this main event folks. This fight could be the best challenge Matrix has had so far if Nucky can keep this fight standing he has a huge chance but stopping Matrix’s takedowns will be a hard task to tackle. I believe Matrix’s will win this fight if his takedowns are not stopped by his deadly ground n pound late into the first round and continue to be undefeated and move to (6-0-0) as a professional MMA fighter.

This card is definitely something we have been waiting to see. Thanks to our fighters and managers we can put together fights like this and continue to grow at Warzone you will be taken care of, we have just recently opened up a few private gyms for our fighters in the org. we hope all fighters learn and grow to be the best in Tycoon world! Tycoon world you’re not going to want to miss Warzone 4!

WarZone 4: Precision Strikes Review

Alright guys, this is Big Rob bringing the recap for an action packed WarZone 4: Precision Strikes. With the exception of only two fights, this card was packed with finishes, a majority of them being early. A bunch of hungry and young fighters looking to prove their dominance, I can insure you that the future is bright for these kids.

We're gonna get straight into the main event, because this one was just fantastic.

Rob Matrix vs. Nucky McGrager

A light heavyweight fight that had a bit of an issue starting off as Rob Matrix struggled to make weight, but determined to keep his winning streak of 5 fight alives, he refused to let the energy dump take effect on him. Knowing later rounds would cause him issues due to the weight problems, he looked for an early finish against an eager Nucky McGrager and he did just that. Rushing in for the takedown and dropping his opponent into half guard, he put on the pressure and constantly went for McGrager's arm before pulling off a successful kimura and winning the bout in just 41 seconds of the first round. Rob Matrix earned Submission of the Night honors for this.

Fiedel Castro vs. Peter Pete

Two well versed submission fighters in a co-main event always makes for a good display of the ground game, in case there are ever any fans that believe this sport is and should only be a slugfest, these two proved why it's fun to watch two skilled grapplers go at it. Castro put on the pressure early trying to immediately take the fight to the ground, but Pete was able to keep the fight in a clinch for a majority of the first minute. Pete ended up pulling guard on Castro, and the fun began. What started as a triangle for Castro ended up in a phenomenal display of strength as Pete lifted him and slammed him into the mat. After a minute into the round, Castro showed how easy it is for him to achieve back mount and finished the fight with a choke, and it was a fantastic finish!

Robert Penn vs. Matt Hughes

Another first round stoppage coming up as Robert Penn went up against Matt Hughes. Rushing out of the gates, Penn opened up with a combo that already staggered Hughes, causing Hughes to enter a panic mode and try to take the fight to the ground. This was the demise of Hughes as it only took a toll on his stamina, unable to wrestle Penn to the ground. After being in the clinch for a several seconds, Penn broke off and immediately opened up with a big combo that sent Hughes backwards, as a hungry Penn followed and swung for the fences and ultimately flooring the ailing Matt Hughes. A great fight that ended by a TKO in the first round.

Rodrigo Rodriguez vs. Don Daniels Taylor

To wrap up the main card, this was a hard fought fight on both ends. This fight was a true example of how dangerous the clinch and it's dirty boxing techniques can be used effectively. Rodriguez maintained the dominant position of the clinch all 3 rounds, scoring big with knees and elbows to the head. It's a wonder that Taylor was able to stand after this fight, but it goes to show how great of a chin this kid has. After 3 rounds of refusing to let Taylor gain any ground, Rodriguez managed to grind out a unanimous decision victory at 30-27 due to all three judges.

Now starting out preliminary fights, we had some fantastic finishes in this one as well.

Onne Gymhaarlem vs. Jim Jelly

A fight that speaks for itself, this should have been on the main card after seeing the potential of Onne Gymhaarlem. Coming out and peppering Jelly with a few body kicks, it ended up being a game of cat and mouse. As Gymhaarlem was circling his opponent, a straight right leveled Jim Jelly to the floor and ending the fight in a vicious knockout in the 1st round at only 1:57 in. This fight won Knockout of the Night award.

Bruce Lee vs. Jory Rockford

Carrying on with the stand-up brawls, these two purple haired sluggers came out swinging for each other. Bruce Lee came out with a kick and followed up with a punch that immediately cut his opponent only a few seconds into the fight. A phenomenal display of kickboxing, Lee came out with all sorts of tricks. Scoring a spinning back kick and immediately following with a strong hook and uppercut combo, he pulled out a low to high kick feint and knocked Rockford out cold. Bruce Lee wins via KO at 2:25 of round 1.

Alexandre Dumas vs. Eragon Shaderslayer

A pure stand-up fight for 3 rounds that started out shakey ended up with a close decision. Both fighters struggling to get into a rhythm for the majority of the fight, only 4 punches were landed the entire fight and one of them happened to cut Shaderslayer. After breaking a possible record for the most failed takedowns in a fight with 29, Eragon Shaderslayer couldn't win over the judges as he only scored 3 body kicks and nothing else the entire fight. Alexandre Dumas wins via decision, 29-28.

Danjiel Novak vs. Vladimir Lenin

One of those fights where the punches said nothing but the grappling wrote a story. Starting off a bit sloppy, Lenin took it to the ground where he wanted to impose his will on Novak, eventually slipping into a full mount rather quickly into the first round. Once Lenin got ahold of Novak's arm, he did not let go! Vladimir Lenin wins via submission at 1:45 of the 1st round.

Rodney Atkins vs. Josh Websky

Not going to the ground proved out smart for Rodney Atkins as he played to his strengths and took his opponent Websky into the clinch. From there it was just complete domination. Only allowing Websky to land 1 kick the entire fight, Atkins peppered his foe with elbows and knees before eventually pounding into Josh Websky with elbows and finishing the fight. Rodney Atkins wins via TKO of the 2nd round at 4:30.

Mona Rudao vs. Alex Daniel

Another display of pure domination in the ever so dangerous clinch, Mona Rudao whipped his opponent around with dirty boxing, throwing numerous punches. One of the cleaner uppercuts I've seen in a while managed to clock Alex Daniel, forcing him up against the cage where Rudao let loose the dogs of war and pummeled Daniel into the ground. Mona Rudao wins via TKO in the 2nd round at 1:20.

WarZone 5: New Alliances

WarZone 5: New Alliances begins on 21th August. The Underground in Amsterdam is ready for this event and I believe we are all ready for spectacle! I am Luka Winner and now we will start with the preview!

Our Main Card of the evening!

1) MAIN EVENT

The ``Man`` Repo (Rec. 1-0, WZ 0-0) vs. Gerard Musashi (Rec. 1-0, WZ 0-0) - Our main event of the evening in the 155lbs division. Both of guys have 1 victory on the record!

Repo is an excellent Muay Thai fighter. He wants this fight standing where he can use his reach advantage. He is 10cm higher fighter and his kicks will do a lot of damage on Gerard. He has one majority decision victory and another win can put him in a contender spot.

Musashi is a pure MMA fighter. He is really well rounded fighter. He has one TKO victory, but he isn´t a favourite going into this fight! He should avoid the stand-up kind of fight or look for clinches, but takedowns are the best solution. As his opponent, with another win, he can be a possible contender!

Winner´s Prediction: I think Repo has a lot better stand up game and that Musashi won´t look for takedowns as he isn´t such a great wrestler. Repo has more ways to finish the fight so I will go with him on this prediction! The ``Man`` Repo wins via TKO!

2) CO-MAIN EVENT

``The Don`` Corey Leone (Rec. 1-0, WZ 0-0) vs. Corey Spanganberger (Rec. 1-0, WZ 0-0) This will be the co-main event between so much alike fighters!

Leone has one TKO victory. He is an awesome wrestler and ground fighter. He, surely, will look for a takedown. That is really the only way for the victory. He is fighting with a blue belt so he shouldn´t be afraid of tapping out! His possible victory could be a unanimous decision.

Spanganberger is a great boxer. Knowing the Knuckle Bear´s tactics, he is going for a kill! My fighter fought against Knuckle Bear´s fighter and he just outclassed. I really believe in his manager´s abilities and I think he can bring him another W. He should look for closing the distance and clinches where he can put his opponent in danger!

Winner´s Prediction: I am a real fan of Knuckle Bear (as you all can see) and I think he can be one of the best managers in the game. I think he will find the solution for this fight and be victorious once again at the end of the night! Corey Spanganberger wins via KO!

3) Donnie Darko (Rec. 1-0, WZ 0-0) vs. Hack Mansta (Rec. 0-0) - This is a middleweight fight between the youngsters that want to be the champions in the WarZone!

Darko is a boxer! His manager holds the Warzone’s training facility. He is a great manager also! He has the score 10-2. But, let´s get back to Darko! He is a good wrestler with a white belt. In this fight he will try to keep the fight standing and look for a finish!

Mansta is primary a wrestler, but a good boxer also! He is making his MMA debut in here. He must look for takedowns and then he needs to keep the fight there! The judge’s decision victory in his debut would be a prefect start, for real!

Winner´s Prediction: I will go with Darko in this one. He is more experienced with, I would say, better manager! So, this could be an easy one for him. I expect Mansta to prove me wrong. This will be a great fight and that is what I am cheering for!! Donnie Darko wins via TKO!

4) Sergei Kuula (Rec. 1-0, WZ 0-0) vs. Otto ``Unbreakable`` Zander (Rec. 1-0, WZ 0-0) - This is our first main card fight and they will do everything they can to steal the show! I think they can do that!

Kuula is a complete fighter with one decision win! He can knock his opponents out on the stand up with his boxing and on the ground, he can submit them with his purple belt knowledge! This time, I think he will look for a stand up real finish!

Otto has a submission victory, but now, he is fighting better BJJ guy! This time he should just be careful and watch out for opponent´s submission attempts! If he gets the takedown, all he needs to do is to keep being heavy on the top of the action! So, be strong, be careful! (Easier to say than actually to do it!)

Winner´s Prediction: I think Kuula is more well-rounded fighter and he has more skills in every aspect of the game expect the wrestling! I think he has an opportunity to present himself in the best possible way! Sergei Kuula wins via TKO!

Preliminary card! Winner´s prediction:

Henry Saari vs. Vladimir Faust

Faust isn´t better boxer and that is the main weapon for both of guys, but he has the blue belt and that could be the key for the victory in this one! Both of guys have (T)KO wins and that is the promise for a fun fight.

Prediction: I will go with Henry after all! Henry Saari wins via KO!

Lawrance ``Funny Bone`` Gerltz vs. Jacopo ``The`` Faithful

Jacopo´s only strength is BJJ, however, I don´t think this fight will go on the ground! My fighter fought against Lawrence and lost the fight! After this fight I call out Lawrence and his manager to fight one of my heavyweights!! What do you say? PM me or smack talk thread!

Prediction: Lawrance ``Funny Bone`` Gerltz wins via KO!

Neymar ``Cinnamon`` Messi vs. Adios Barabo

Neymar is a great wrestler and that is awesome, but the bad thing about it is that he doesn´t know anything else! Even worse, Barabo has a purple belt! This is a fight that Barabo wants.

Prediction: Adios Barabo wins via submission!

Desmond ``Des`` Tiny vs. Massimo Caraglio

Tiny has one defeat and now he will do everything to win this fight! Even the fighting styles will help him to do so! He is a well-rounded fighter and he is fighting against wrestler!

Prediction: Desmond ``Des`` Tiny wins via submission!

Jordan James vs. Jari ``Fenris`` Heikinnen

Both of fighters are well rounded guys, so this will be a good fight to watch! It is really great when the fighters can put on a show with their skills and that is the case in this bout! I think Jari is a little better so I will give him the advantage!

Prediction: Jari ``Fenris`` Heikinnen wins via KO!

Sami ``Diamond Fist`` Vuori vs. Gordan Dragov

It is Sami´s decision where he want the fight as he is just better fighter I guess! Both of them have one defeat on their record and another one can put them on the bottom! So give your everything lads!

Prediction: Sami ``Diamond Fist`` Vuori wins via KO!

Warzone 6: War Councils

Tonight Warzone President Tony Martin brings Warzone 6 to MMA Tycoon fans in A-Dam a treat. We have 10 fights on the card tonight that are going to all be held at Wild Bob’s Bar, we are expecting a sell out! I promise you it’s going to get wild at WILD Bob’s tonight, grab a beer and take a seat for a night of some of A-Dam’s up and coming young superstars from Warzone. I am Writer Drew Walker for Warzone fighting Organization.

The Main-Event tonight will be in the middleweight division; these 2 fighters are very much alike this fight is definitely going to the ground! Micheal Berzins (5-1-0) a purple belt in jiu-jitsu will take on Aki Rikka (1-0-0) who has a blue-belt in jiu-jitsu but is a dangerous groundn’ pounder.

Berzins has more experience and is 2 years older than the 22 year old Rikka, but Rikka is no joke he is a very young but talented fighter, he won his professional MMA debut by TKO he has some deadly ground n’ pound and fights to hurt his opponent I quote him saying after an interview with him upon signing with Warzone. Berzins is more of a technical jiu-jitsu artist, he has some amazing takedown offense, he has 15 total takedown attempts in his 6 fights and is perfect with a 100% takedown success rating, he is a very smart fighter he sits back and waits for an opportunity and shoots for the takedown and so far has gotten it every time in his 5 wins he has 3 first round submission victories, 1 second round submission victory, 1 unanimous decision victory. His only loss as a pro fighter came in the 4th round of a QFC tournament to Cipao from a late 3rd round guillotine submission loss, I personally think he just got caught if it would have went to the judges he won that fight. Rikka is also perfect on takedown success 1 for 1.

Prediction: I think the fight will go to the ground in the first round Rikka is going to get too aggressive with Berzinz and Rikka will get caught in a submission late in the fight. I predict Berzins gets a submission in the 3rd round. And makes a statement to the middleweights at Warzone!

Our Co- Main Event will be in the Super Heavyweight division. This fight will also be a contest on the ground I believe. Neither fighter has any stand up to brag on. This fight is between Chris Martin (Professional Debut) (0-0-0) a proficient wrestler with a purple-belt in jiu-jitsu and the undefeated Charlie Carlito (3-0-0) a very talented wrestler with a blue-belt in jiu-jitsu.

Both fighters were wrestlers in high school, Carlito placed in New York’s top 5 high school wrestlers nearly 7 years ago before starting his MMA career, Martin was an average wrestler in high school, but after high school he joined a Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu school and levelled up very fast and earned his purple-belt, he held an extensive amateur MMA record and finished all his opponents off by submission early every fight he was that guy that the crowd said “oh shit, what limb is he going to take back with him this time” tonight Martin will face some real competition against Carlito a undefeated pro fighter with 1 first round KO and 2 unanimous decisions. I believe both fighters will be eager to take this fight to the ground and I believe Carlito being a more ground n’ pound fighter will cost him in the fight, if he doesn’t get a finish like he has in 2 of his 3 wins I believe Martin will make him pay in a long 3 round fight of a jiu-jitsu contest. Martin is going to be eager to stop Carlitos undefeated run and send a message in his professional debut.

Prediction: Chris Martin will get a win in his debut tonight with a unanimous decision win over Carlito, and give Carlito his first Professional loss.

Next will be our 8th fight of the night, as the light heavyweight division brings 2 very young fighters still developing their niche in MMA, meaning they are still learning about themselves and what part of the game best suits them. Marsu Pilami (Professional Debut) (0-0-0) will face Biggie Lyon (1-0-0) a very mediocre talented fighter all around.

Biggie Lyon only has a white belt in jiu-jitsu but showed some very promising mean gritty ground n’ pound wrestling in his debut as he worked his opponent to death by stuffing 8 total takedowns out of 23 total takedown attempts which is not too shabby. He got a unanimous decision victory after a long 3 round exciting war he has with his opponent. Pilami has a purple-belt in jiu-jitsu he just recently transformed himself into a Mixed Martial Artist after a long Brazilian-Jiu-Jitsu career as a child and into his teen years he has several medals won in Grappling tournaments in his hometown. I do not think he can be aggressive in this fight, but if he stays calm and keeps a clean counter style gamelan he has a chance in this one. I believe Lyon will take him down in the 3rd round but will be gassed from 2 rounds of takedown spamming like in his 1st fight but will end up coming up short in this one!

Prediction: Pilami wins by submission in the 3rd round to win his professional debut! Both fighters have to focus on getting more well-rounded in their skills, they’re both young and need to take advantage of having a long career ahead this is MMA man you have to be a Mixed Martial Artist, not a single skill fighter! This fight will be interesting to see how it goes!

The 7th fight of the night will be the only welterweight bout on the card. Erkki Nieminen (Professional Debut) (0-0-0) a sprawl and brawl warrior will face Tom Ky (1-0-0) a proficient boxer and wrestler.

Ky won his pro debut in the first round from some nasty dirty boxing the clinch that knocked his opponent out. He completely dominated the clinch landing over 20 blows in just under 90 seconds! Erkki though, this guy has some dangerous muay thai. he has sent many a men back to their locker room hurt from some textbook muay thai. Ky is obviously going to try and clinch since in his last fight he destroyed a guy in the clinch, but Ky is at a disadvantage he got caught from one small lick to the head in his debut. if he goes to the clinch with Erkki a dangerous boxer/ muay thai fighter it could get ugly! I predict this fight to be over in the 2nd round from a knee or elbow when Ky makes a mistake and Erkki capitalizes on it.

Prediction: Erkki to win due to a stylish KO finish in the 2nd round, and gets an exciting win in his professional debut!

Next we have a light heavyweight war in our 6th fight of tonight, Adam Waleczny (0-1-0) coming off a very disappointing loss from a submission in the 1st round will try to turn things around in his 2nd pro fight against, Cyril Yamoth (1-0-0) a very young confident fighter coming off a victory in his professional debut with a late 3rd round submission after a very exciting fight that almost went into the judges hands.

This Yamoth kid has some dangerous wrestling talent he learned in France. He wrestled from junior high all the way to his senior year in high school before deciding to say screw a scholarship to a junior college for wrestling he wanted to go pro and switch to Mixed Martial arts. In this fight I think Adam needs to sit back and wait for Cyril to make a mistake. He needs to definitely stay away from the ground even though he has a blue-belt in jiu-jitsu Cyril will him with his wrestling and ground n’ pound. In order for Adam to win he needs to take it to Cyril’s weakness and try to get into a kickboxing match. but I believe Cyril will attempt several takedowns and not give Adam a chance for that.

Prediction: Cyril gets lucky with another fighter not up to par with his wrestling skills and get a KO on the ground late in the fight, and moves to (2-0-0) giving Adam another moral destroying loss, but Cyril will get caught eventually you cannot be a Mixed Martial Artist with one very talented skill, eventually somebody with some okay stand up or a purple-belt will pick him apart just not tonight!

To start our main card off the 5th fight of the night, 2 middleweights making their professional debuts are looking for an exciting win to start their career off! Felix Naaes (Professional Debut)(0-0-0) a young fighter solely dependent on his wonderful wrestling skills will take on Ibi Bouni (Professional Debut) (0-0-0) a mediocre well-rounded MMA fighter who is coming off an amateur record consisting of wins from all kinds of ways KO, Ground n’ pound, submission, and some dramatic clinch finishes, he can get you anywhere.

Although tonight like in many cases with young fighters if one fighter has one dominant skill that is up to par with some top fighters in the world if the opponent doesn’t have a great opposite skill or just well-rounded with a pretty high primary, the fighter that has 1 amazing background of one skill will usually take the fight, but I tell you this young fighters you better practice on becoming a real mixed martial artist you may dominate a bunch of young cans but if you don’t have an all-round game plan with both stand up and ground options you will be disappointed late in your career. I pick Felix to get a 3rd round victory with some nasty ground n’ pound later in the fight! Ibi’s wrestling is not developed enough yet to stop Felix yet but hell it could go either way if Ibi can stay on the outside and force Felix to through punches for 3 rounds, then he could get a decision victory or a late knockout.

Prediction: Felix with a 3rd round win from some nasty ground n’ pound.

4th fight of the night: 155 LBS. weight class. Jimmy Pounda (2-1-0) will face Rinus De Bruin (Professional Debut) (0-0-0).

Prediction: I think Pounda proves what I’ve been preaching about to be a MMA fighter you have to be well-rounded. And I predict Jimmy Pounda gets the win by a KO late in the 3rd round.

3rd fight of the night: 265LBS. weight class. Marko Horvat(0-1-0) vs. Tyrone Shade (Professional Debut)(0-0-0).

One jiu-jitsu master with a brown-belt, and one state champion wrestler.

Prediction: Tyrone Slade gets the win in the 2nd round due to TKO from some nasty ground n’ pound and starts his professional career off with a win!

2nd fight of the night: 205LBS. weight class. Pits Guinto(0-1-0) vs. Kevin Diaz (0-1-0) both fighters are coming off a moral destroying debut loss in the 1st round.

Pits an Olympic boxer trying to connect with a huge combo for a KO, and Diaz is a jiu-jitsu purple-belt looking for a submission win.

Prediction: The jiu-jitsu artist Diaz gets a quick 1st round submission for his 1st professional victory!

1st fight of the night: 265 LBS. weight class. King of Falusha(0-1-0) vs. Jim Williams(0-1-0) both fighters coming off a loss in their debut.

I believe both are very pissed and anxious to get back in the cage and get a victory however, only 1 will do that.

Prediction: Jim Williams to get a submission in the 2nd round, and get his 1st professional win he’s been hungry and waiting for.

Well folks that is the card rundown for Warzone 6, I hope you are going to be in Wild Bob’s Bar August 24th, because if you aren’t you will miss this action packed card Tony Martin has put together! All 20 of these young fighters are here for one reason and that is to fight! And put on a show as they develop into Tycoons top fighters, Warzone welcomes any new fighter 220k plus id to get a spot in Warzone’s growing organization, we offer many benefits including a great place to train in either of the 2 private training facilities made only for Tycoons best up and coming superstars fighting for Warzone, and have some sponsors that would love to sponsor your young fighters, message Warzone President Tony Martin if you want to be a part of this organization and be comforted with the benefits I just listed!

Welcome to the WarZone 5: New Alliances Review! We will do the recap of action from yesterday. I am Luka Winner and now, I will begin with our Main Event of the evening!

1) Main Event

The Repo vs. Gerard Musashi

Round 1: Repo opened the fight with a clinch! Gerard was in trouble and he wanted to move away. Repo took him down into his guard and immediately tried to perform a submission. Referee stood them up as they weren´t active. Now, Musashi with a takedown got right in the side control. Referee had to stand them up once again. At the end of the road one Repo got the takedown, but wasn´t successful with heel hook!

Round 2: Repo came out looking for a clinch and he got it! Once again, he jumped in opponent´s guard. Repo began with his numerous sub attempts and finally he got the arm bar submission victory!

2) CO-MAIN EVENT

Corey Spanganberger vs. Corey Leone

Round 1: Spanganberger was more active, throwing absolute everything. He punched his opponent with jabs, hooks, just everything and then he closed the distance into a clinch. That, obviously wasn´t the time to relax for him. He continued to punish Leone with loads of punches. Let´s be honest Leone was a punching bag for the rest of the round!

Round 2: In this round Leone didn´t do anything. He was just standing there... And Spanganberger was just punching him! After a couple of punches, he finally rocked Leone! Spanganberger continued with aggressive style and finished Leone in spectacular fashion. I don´t think Leone was the opponent that can give Spanganberger the chance for title, but he got it! Next fight will be Spanganberger´s biggest fight of a career!

3)

Donnie Darko vs. Hack Mansta

Round 1: Darko immediately scored a takedown. He held Mansta the hold round on the ground! He was punishing him and even rocked him, but Mansta survived and was indeed saved by the bell!

Round 2: In the second round we saw a completely different fight! Mansta got the takedown and was GnPing Darko! Referee stood them up a couple of times, but every time he did that, Mansta got another takedown! He was like a bull!

Round 3: The third round started and it seemed great for Mansta! He scored a takedown again. But, Darko did a great reversal with a kimura attempt. Eventually, he got into a full mount and he was just punching and punching Mansta! That was enough for him to win the round and a fight!

4)

Otto Zander vs. Sergei Kuula

Round 1: Kuula got a takedown after a couple of connected head punches. Zander reversed the action, but the referee stood them up. Kuula took him down again, but after his missed kimura attempt, Zander got his back and he was destroying Kuula on the ground for the rest of the round!

Round 2: Second round wasn´t so great. There were a couple of takedowns, but referee was being sick of the passive styles on the ground. He stood them up couple of times. Then, there was a replay of the round one... Kuula with a takedown and Zander reversed it and got the round!

Round 3: Another round full of action in back and forth! At the end of that round Kuula scored a nice double leg takedown and everybody thought that will give him third round, but Zander swept him once again, right into a full mount! He got that round also! First judge obviously didn´t have his glasses so he scored a draw. Zander was the winner by majority decision!

Preliminary card!

Henry Saari vs. Vladimir Faust

Round 1: Saari started the fight with nice leg kick to the thigh. He connected that with a head kick and made a cut on Faust´s head! Saari started to throw some punches to the body, to the head... Faust´s cut got worse and Saari finally dropped him with an awesome big left hand and then he just finished the job with an arsenal of punches!

Lawrance Gerltz vs. Jacopo Faithful

Round 1: Gerltz came out with an outstanding boxing skills and he was just killing his opponent with punches. Faithful got cut and it was just the beginning of the fight! Faithful got the clinch that he wanted and there he scored some knees. Gerltz broke the clinch and then got one clinch on his own! After a little while, he moved away from Faithful and countered one Faithful´s attempt with a nice right hand. Then, he finished the job with his strikes! I NEED TO SAY THIS: I am not impressed and my fighter Jim Williams wants the revenge!! Do you agree with that??

Neymar Messi vs. Adios Barabo

Round 1: There was a lot of standing and banging in the beginning of the round. Messi was more active and he clinched his opponent couple of time. At the end of the round, he scored a takedown and that helped him to win the first round!

Round 2: Barabo took Messi down, but referee stood them up very fast after. The standing action wasn´t so good because of their skills, but Messi was little better. Messi scored a takedown, but the referee got the two up again! At the end of the fight, Messi got the clinch and another takedown. He was more active and won that round!

Round 3: Third round was all about Messi! He directed the round. It was his decision where he wants the fight and Barabo was just surrendering! Messi broke his will! Messi finished the third round strong with a takedown. Judges gave Messi the victory!

Massimo Caraglio vs. Desmond Tiny

Round 1: This whole fight was about Caraglio! In this round he started with a takedown. Then, he was making himself the better position and there were some submission attempts also! He won that round easily.

Round 2: The second round started in the same fashion, Caraglio got the takedown, but now, he didn´t want the submission! He wanted to destroy his opponent. He was relentless with the GnP. Tiny was in trouble, he was rocked!

Round 3: This round was a replay of the first round! He got the takedown and even tried some sub attempts. That didn´t work out, but it seems that Caraglio wasn´t angry. He had a comfortable lead on the judges’ cards! He won with all three judges by 30:26!!

Jordan James vs. Jari Heikinnen

Round 1: James was very motivated to fight Heikinnen and he showed that at the beginning! He immediately clinched and made the cut on Heikinnen´s head with nasty knee. James rocked Jari with a hook and then he took Jari down! He tried to finish the fight with submission, but he didn´t succeed!

Round 2: James scored a fast takedown and was controlling the action on the ground with his punches and body. Finally his submission attempt succeeded and he was victorious with an arm bar!

Sami Vuori vs. Gordan Dragov

Round 1: Dragov made the first step and he got a takedown! He was mixing the strikes and transitioning. That seemed like a fine tactic until referee pulled them up! He didn´t waste any time, so Dragov clinched with Vuori, made a few punches and came out. Vuori scored a takedown at the end of the first round, but Dragov won that round!

Round 2: In the second round we had a new Vuori and he came with a nice punching combination. Then, he scored a takedown and did a great job on the ground. When the referee stood them up, he punched Dragov a little more and then Dragov took Vuori down. Dragov was more active till the end, but this was Vuori´s round!

Round 3: Vuori was more aggressive on the stand up once again! Then he decided to take Dragov down and got it! He held Dragov down for a while, until referee stood them up. Dragov scored a clinch at the end of the round, placed some elbows but that wasn´t enough to win the round or fight! Vuori won by unanimous decision.

Warzone 7: Battle Scars Preview

On August 26th - WarZone 7: Battle Scars is going to take place, bringing an action packed card with many up and comers thriving for a chance at the limelight! I am Big Rob, and I'm giving you a preview of this stacked card and what you are NOT allowed to miss out on.

1 - Main Event

Leonid Kazmir (Record: 1-0/WarZone: 0-0) vs. Michael "To Rude" Bitchbing (Record: 1-0/WarZone: 0-0)

Leonid Kazmir already proved that he has knockout power, getting a win in his first fight via knockout in the first round at only 1:34 into it! Kazmir also boasts an impressive wrestling background, which should be his greatest strength for this fight, especially if he's simply fighting for control.

Michael Bitchbing is coming off of a win also in his first fight, proving that his elbows are as dangerous as his attitude. After finishing his last opponent with a gruesome cut due to his clinch and Muay Thai skills, he clearly shows that he is a dangerous threat if this fight stays standing.

Winner's Prediction: I think Michael "To Rude" Bitchbing will be able to execute a strong stand-up game, and should this fight go to the ground, he may not be able to be dominant but I think he'll have the ability to survive. If his elbows are as dangerous as they were in his first fight, I don't think Leonid will be safe from any position without risking an elbow from any angle being thrown at him. Michael "To Rude" Bitchbing wins via TKO in the 2nd round.

2 - Co Main Event

Gunna Dee (Record: 1-0/WarZone: 0-0) vs. Raoul Yamoth (Record: 1-0/WarZone: 0-0)

Gunna Dee coming off of a decision victory in his first fight, he proved that not only does he have the cardio to go all 3 rounds, but also the wrestling. Viciously dominating his opponent on the ground and grinding it out to a victory through sheer and utter determination, Gunna Dee showed that his place as a prominent wrestler in this division will be heard through his last performance.

Raoul Yamoth also has come off of a win via decision, through different means than his opponent however. The clinch game being an important aspect for him ontop of a solid striking defense, this fighter seems as if his defensive style is very difficult to break through, wittling his opponent down through body shots and gruesome clinchwork. A counter-fighter that also seems to like to control the pace, it's a very interesting combo.

Winner's Prediction: I think Raoul Yamoth is going to come out on top of this fight simply because his skillset seems a bit more rounded, showing that he was able to stand toe-to-toe with another fighter and hold his own and ontop of that grind himself out to a victory without resulting to groundplay. His ability to keep the fight standing I believe will be imperative against Gunna Dee, and if he can keep the fight into his favor and on the feet, he should take this fight. Raoul Yamoth winner via decision.

3 - Anthony Gwynn (Record: 1-0/WarZone: 0-0) vs. Finnur Hilmarsson (Record: 1-0/WarZone: 0-0)

Coming off one of the faster knockouts, Anthony Gwynn imposed his will and dominated his opponent with a knockout within only 43 seconds of the first round. Showing that he clearly has power in his hands, this is definitely someone to watch out for if you plan on exchanging with. One quick punch and the fight could be over before you ever knew what happened.

A hard fought victory that saw most of the action take place on the mat, Finnur Hilmarsson proved that his wrestling was strong enough to control his opponent enough for the fight to be a win on his record. Imposing his will on Anthony Gwynn will be a strong asset in this fight, seeing as how agile this man is on the ground makes him a scary contest for anyone wishing to wrestle with him.

Winner's Prediction: I give this fight to Anthony Gwynn, not because of his knockout power but simply because the way he set himself up for that knockout. He imposed his will and took his opponent to the ground very quickly into the round, almost as if it wasn't even an issue. Although Finnur has superb wrestling as well, I simply believe if Anthony can get this fight to the ground that he can finish it like he did in his last fight, while Finnur was unable to finish his last fight through a three round ground n' sprawl. Anthony Gwynn wins via TKO, round 3.

4 - Jon "IceCream" Cones (Record: 0-1/WarZone: 0-0) vs. Robert "Wiz" Adams (Record: 1-0/WarZone: 0-0)

Coming off of an unfortunate loss in the first round due to a submission, Jon Cones is looking for redemption. Hardly getting to prove himself in his first fight, he's out to prove that he's someone that should not be looked over. A well rounded fighter, he's looking to come into the fight and show why he's a dangerous opponent and why he belongs in this division.

Another well rounded fighter coming off of a decision victory, Robert Adams has shown that he can come back even when the chips are down. A fight that looked to be against him, he pulled out a win through a solid ground game in the 3rd round. If this fight stays standing, there's no telling who would win, but if Wiz took it to the ground, it could be scary for his opponent.

Winner's Prediction: I'm going to have to take Jon Cones in this fight. Losing in his first fight makes him that much more determined to come out and destroy in his next fight, especially after how fast he lost. Being submitted will probably result in Jon looking less to the ground game and more in the stand-up, which was reverse of the game that Robert Adams played in his last fight. Jon Cones wins via decision.

And now for the preliminary fights!

William "The Kid" Bonney vs. Simon Ramone

I think William will take this fight base off of the fact that he showed the ability to finish with his Muay Thai, winning by a knee knockout in the 2nd round, and Simon Ramone has won by a decision. Finishing the fight is a strong factor, and the sooner you prove that you can do it, the more you're looked upon as the favorite.

Prediction: William "The Kid" Bonney wins via TKO.

Zohir "The Fighting Imam" Mohamedian vs. Gus "Chicken Man" Frane

This fight will probably go into Gus "Chicken Man" Frane's favor seeing as his wrestling skill is unmatched for most fighters this early on in their career, and a wrestling background is probably the strongest you can have coming into this sport. The ability to control his opponent will be his greatest strength.

Prediction: Gus "Chicken Man" Frane wins via decision.

Imre "Imi" Lichtenfeld vs. Chuck "Shadow" Mayweather

Two fighters that have something to prove for their first real fight, this can go both ways. Imre has a strong history in BJJ and Muay Thai, but not enough skill I believe to take the fight to the ground where he can apply one of his greater strengths, the BJJ. Mayweather brings a potent offense for the stand-up with him into this fight, and possibly just enough wrestling to keep the fight on their feet as opposed to the mat.

Prediction: Chuck "Shadow" Mayweather wins via TKO.

Duncan "Beefy" Vorderman vs. "The Second Son" John Wyatt

Both fighters well versed in the ground game, but obviously someone has to be better. I believe John Wyatt to be that "better" factor. Winning all 4 of his fights in the first two minutes by submission, this man has proven himself on the ground has a dangerous threat to your most beloved body parts.

Prediction: "The Second Son" John Wyatt wins via submission.

Fredo Dio vs. Fletcher "Sharpshooter" Franklin

These men are near equal in the ground game, with Fletcher taking the small advantage due to his BJJ. However, Fredo's standup is a bit to be concerned about if it came to Fletcher's defensive strategy. The key to this fight will be to probably get to the ground and grind it out for a decision or submission finish.

Prediction: Fletcher "Sharpshooter" Franklin wins via decision.

Blake Tekotte vs. Cameron "Kingy" King

Blake brings a mixture of strong wrestling and standup to this fight, whereas Cameron is an all-around fighter. Sometimes bringing a really good skill to a fight is better than bringing a few alright skills to a fight. Both coming off of losses, they're going to be fighting to prove themselves and what better way than to give the crowd a show?

Prediction: Blake Tekotte wins via TKO.

WarZone 8: Friendly Fire

Welcome to the WarZone 8: Friendly Fire preview! There will be one cage to settle all the questions! On the 28th of August in The Underground Arena in Amsterdam our fighters will become the modern gladiators! So let´s begin with the preview. I am Luka Winner!

Our Main Card of the Evening!

1) MAIN EVENT

Rafik Hamouta (Rec. 1-0, WZ 0-0) vs. Mirko "Spetnaz" Vodroyovic (Rec. 1-0, WZ 0-0) - Our main event of the evening in the heavyweight division. When the punches start to go and flow, we can expect everything! Fireworks for sure!

Hamouta stands 1-0. He is only 185cm high, but he can throw that high kick to every level! In this fight he will go in for a kill. He is better wrestler and could possibly go on the ground! Now, it is his choice to do whatever he thinks is the best... Kicks and knees or takedowns!

Mirko is a wonderful boxer. He has one KO victory in the very first round, after only 9 seconds!! He is very dangerous guy with a knockout power in both hands. He will look for a stand-up fight for sure. He is 15cm higher than his opponent and he can keep him on the distance!

Winner´s Prediction: Mirko showed very little in his short debut, but he is a beast for sure! With another KO win, he can put himself in a contender spot. I expect him to explode, but Rafik won´t just stand there. Better tactic will win. Mirko "Spetnaz" Vodroyovic wins via KO!

2)CO-MAIN EVENT

Billy Blanks (Rec. 0-0) vs. Harry "A Bomb " Thurman (Rec. 1-0, WZ 0-0) - This is a close match up between the exciting fighters! I guess there will be a finish.

Billy will make his debut in MMA! He is all around fighter, but really doesn´t have that one skill that he relies on. In this fight he will look for kicks and clinch knees as his opponent has one submission victory. He will be nervous, but he has an experienced manager behind him!

Harry has one submission victory in the first round. He can put his opponent in misery if he gets him on the ground. Let´s not forget this: he has the kickboxing experience also, so the stand-up is not anything new to him! I think he will go on ground, however!

Winner´s Prediction: I can´t see anything else but Harry´s second submission victory. He is better wrestler and proved BJJ fighter. He has more chance going into this one! Harry "A Bomb " Thurman wins via submission!

3)Fred "The Junkman" Sanford (Rec. 0-0) vs. Stuart "The King" Mikado (Rec. 1-0, WZ 0-0) - Another great match up! Here is our Warzone’s owner´s fighter also, but there aren´t any calculations and that is great!

Fred is Tony´s fighter! He is going to make his MMA debut in here. He is a brown belt BJJ specialist! He lives in a junkyard and he promised to his son that he will earn some money in this fight! He needs this fight on the ground to win it! Good luck.

Stuart, on the other hand, is a complete MMA, well rounded fighter. His best skill is wrestling, but that isn´t the key to win the fight! He needs this fight standing where he can knock Fred out! He has one decision victory already and he wants that run to go on!

Winner´s Prediction: I believe in my friend´s (Tony´s) abilities and believe he can take the W in here! This fight should end on the ground because of lack of experience in Stuart´s game. When they end on the ground, Fred will attack with numerous of sub attempts! Fred "The Junkman" Sanford wins via submission!

4)Zach "The Robot" Pressnell (Rec. 1-0, WZ 0-0) vs. Albert "The Price Is Right" Price (Rec. 0-0) - This is the fight where we can expect the best or the worst! I expect the best!

Pressnell is a boxer with good wrestling background. He has good manager with a lot of wins so he will have the best tactic for this match up, surely. He has one decision victory on his record and he looks for the belt already! Now, he should pass his opponent with his boxing skills!

Price is a debutant. He is a wrestler and a BJJ fighter. He will look for takedowns I guess and then he needs to keep it busy with GnP and sub attempts! His manager has the record 4-14 so I am not so encouraged in his win. But now, he will do anything to prove me wrong!

Winner´s Prediction: Because of the manager´s abilities, I will go with Pressnell! I believe he can keep the fight standing. There, he will try to hurt opponent´s cardio with a lot of punches. I don´t think there will be a finish. Once again, prove me wrong. Zach "The Robot" Pressnell wins via unanimous decision!

Preliminary Card! Winner´s Prediction:

Little "Coleman" Marcus vs. Iron "Mike" Tyson

Marcus has one TKO loss on his record and this could be the next one! This isn´t the same Iron Mike that we all know, but he is on the right way to be remembered! I believe he can knock Marcus with his excellent kicks!

Prediction: Iron "Mike" Tyson wins via KO!

The Hunter vs. Robert "Blood Red" Rojas

This will be the war of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu. Both of guys have purple belts, so I will predict on the base of other skills. Hmm I don´t know, I will go with Rojas because Hunter is a free agent and I don´t know what will be with his tactic!

Prediction: Robert "Blood Red" Rojas wins via unanimous decision!

Kevin "All The Way" Hardy vs. Arshnoor "THE BRUTALIZER" Singh

There was some trash talk from Singh. It seems he wants this fight really bad! Hardy has one submission victory and Singh has one decision loss. Singh´s only skill is wrestling and he could easily be trapped in some of Hardy´s submission!

Prediction: Kevin "All The Way" Hardy wins via submission!

Anders "Hunter" Breivik vs. Mike Richard

I am not even looking on this one. This is some kind of promoting of disturbed massive killer so I hope he will get the beating! That way he will be fired and forgotten! I am cheering for Mike Richard. I hope he will break arms in cage!

Prediction: Mike Richard wins via submission!

Cinderella Man vs. Tory "The Fairy" Puetz

Both of fighters have one loss on the Cinderelladarella Man is more dangerous guy and I think he will be victorious. Puetz is wrestler and BJJ fighter, but he was submitted!

Prediction: Cinderella Man wins via TKO!

Matt Lockhart vs. Relentless Pursuit

Lockhart is a wonderful boxer and solid wrestler. On the other hand, Pursuit is only a wonderful wrestler and all he can do is going for a takedown! Lockhart will know when the takedowns will come with the time so he will punish every wrong move in cage!

Prediction: Matt Lockhart wins via KO!

WarZone 8: Friendly Fire

Review - Luka Winner. Let´s start with the first fight of the night!

Preliminary card!

Matt Lockhart vs. Relentless Pursuit

Round 1: The fight started and Pursuit attacked first. He clinched with Matt and after less than a minute, he scored a takedown! Immediately, he started to work on his submissions. Referee got them up because of inactivity. Before the end of the first round, Pursuit got another takedown and he won the first round!

Round 2: When the second round started, Matt came out and he threw punches on Pursuit! Pursuit was rocked, but he managed to keep fighting. As they were on the ground, Pursuit started with his submissions once again! Referee stood them up and Matt brought a fabulous combination and got the KO victory.

Cinderella Man vs. Tory Puetz

Round 1: First round was full of action on the feet. It was a very close round and both of guys were exhausted! Puetz scored a takedown in the end of the round, but that didn´t bring him the advantage in the round. Man won the first round!

Round 2: Second round was kind of the same. Man was more dominant with his punches. He was more active and more precisee! Puetz wanted the takedown or clinch just to get out of the range of Cinderella, but he didn´t succeed it that so Man won the second round!

Round 3: In the third round Man came out with punches and combinations. He was punishing Puetz most of the round and then Puetz went for a clinch. That didn´t last long and Man was in advantage once again. Cinderella Man won the fight easily.

Anders Breivik vs. Mike Richard

Round 1: Breivik wanted the fight standing, but Richard took him down. He immediately started to work on his submissions. He gained two better positions and then he won by the way of submission, via Americana!

Kevin Hardy vs. Arshnoor Singh

Round 1, 2, and 3: Every round was the same so I will put it in one! Both of guys wanted a standing war and they got it. Singh was more successful on the feet! He was looking for kicks and his every leg kick was successful. In the second round Hardy was even rocked with high kick, but Singh didn’t finish him. In the whole fight Hardy had only 1 punch that was landed and Singh had 162 kicks that landed. That´s why he won the fight!

The Hunter vs. Robert Rojas

This is the fight that was going in back and forth. It was a ground fight. Both of them wanted a takedown and a submission. It was a very close fight all the way! It was very hard to score this fight because fighters wanted the same kind of finish! The judges scored a split decision victory for The Hunter because he was more active and aggressive!

Little Marcus vs. Iron Tyson

Round 1: Marcus was better in the first round, he came out with kicks and this seemed to work! He was very active and aggressive and he won that round with dominance!

Round2: Going into this round Tyson came out in a different manner! He was relentless with his punches. He was very precise and he Ked Marcus with nice left right combination!

Zach Pressnell vs. Albert Price

Round 1: Price got the takedown, actually he pulled guard! Referee stood them up and Price got the real takedown this time! He wasn´t very active so referee stopped the ground action once again! He clinched with Zach and punished him in there. For the end he scored another takedown for a round advantage.

Round 2: This round was a close one! Zach clinched a couple of times, but then Price scored a takedown that changed the way of fight. Later, after the referee stood them up, he got the clinch and was more dangerous for the rest of the round!

Round 3: This one was a Price´s round. He was just better. He had Zach in clinch for the most of the round and for the end he got the takedown. With that takedown he secured the victory!

Fred Sanford vs. Stuart Mikado

Round 1: Sanford immediately got the clinch and he started to punch his opponent! He kept the pressure on Mikado. After some more than 1 minute, he rocked Mikado and then he just finished the fight with loads of punches!

Billy Blanks vs. Harry Thurman

Round 1: Blanks was better wrestler, but he had to be careful. He wasn´t so careful and he rushed into a takedown. He got it, but Thurman started to do on his submissions! After 2 tries, on third try he got the victory via Americana!

Rafik Hamouta vs. Mirko Vodroyovic

Round 1: Rafik was cut very early in the fight! Mirko clinched and Rafik jumped in the guard. After less than a minute, Mirko got up and he kept the fight standing for a while! He was punishing his opponent on the feet. In the second round Rafik was better in the beginning of the round. He had a couple of clinches and he was better, but then Mirko got the space to punch Rafik and Rafik was rocked. Because of that Mirko got the nod in the second round. But Mirko didn´t stop there! He kept punching Rafik and he cut Rafik even more. At the end of the round Mirko damaged Rafik´s face so hard... After 4:58 in the second round doctor has called the end of the fight. Rafik wasn´t able to continue the fight!

WarZone 9: Blood For Blood

Alright everybody, Big Rob here again with you to give you a preview for an upcoming fight card, WarZone 9: Blood For Blood. We're going to start off with the main event and work our way down to the preliminaries.

Spenser Kalkbrenner (Record: 3-0-0/WZ: 0-0-0) vs. Azoth Verormulth (Record: 1-0-0/WZ: 0-0-0)

Our main event, both fighters are making their WarZone debut. Spenser Kalkbrenner has won his first two fights by submission, with his third going to decision. He's shown that he has the ground skills to get you into a position that favours him, but also the ability to keep up should a fight go three rounds.

Azoth Verormulth had his first fight go to a submission victory also, and if it's any indication of what's to come, he could be a dangerous grappler. Only one victory, but only one fight. It's a bit too early to judge this fighter negatively, so that means the sky is the limit for him in positivity.

What looks to be possibly a grappling match, it'll be interesting to see who comes out on top. (See what I did there?)

Winner's Prediction: I'm going to give this fight to Spenser simply because he's got a few more fights under his belt, and that experience can make a difference in the cage. I however, do not see either one of these guys going down via submission. Spenser wins via decision.

Joni Sipil (Record: 1-0-0/WZ: 1-0-0) vs. Tike "Iron" Myson (Record: 1-1-0/WZ: 0-0-0)

The co-main event, we're rolling out with a countering match. Joni Sipil's first fight was in the WarZone organization and he managed to achieve a victory by a brutal knockout, though being a primary wrestler. It goes to show that anything with two hands that can make a fist is dangerous.

Tike Myson also showing promise as a striker, winning his first fight via TKO in the first round, but then falling victim to a decision victory. Should this fight stay standing, we'll have a fun and exciting matchup, or should it become a game of the classic "wrestler against striker" scenario?

Winner's Prediction: I believe that Joni Sipil will take this victory, simply because if no plan works for you, having a strong wrestling background to fall back on is truly a lifesaver, and if the stand-up proves too difficult for him, then the ground is his friend. Joni Sipil wins via decision.

Ahmad "Shah" Massoud (Record: 0-0-0) vs. Fred Bernard (Record: 1-0-0/WZ: 0-0-0)

A fight that can leave much to the imagination. Ahmad came out in his amateur career as a known striker, and Fred Bernard has been known to stand and brawl as well, but it can go to the ground just as easily for him. Bernard has already won his first fight via TKO of the first round, where Ahmad is waiting to prove himself and what better of a stage for him to do it on?

Winner's Prediction: A moderately hard fight to judge simply because Ahmad "Shah" Massoud hasn't had a professional fight yet, though I'd like to favour him for this fight. That hunger you have for coming out and proving yourself for the first time on the big stage is a phenomenal adrenaline rush. Ahmad "Shah" Massoud wins via TKO of Round 2.

Shamsudin Khulagov (Record: 0-1-0/WZ: 0-0-0) vs. Michelangelo Schotborgh (Record: 1-0-0/WZ: 1-0-0)

Man, we've got some exotic names on this card today for some Amsterdam folk, huh? Anyway, to start off this brawl we've got two well-rounded fighters looking to make their mark. Shamsudin coming off of a loss, you know he wants to put a win on that column for himself, and Michel has already proven himself in WarZone with a win, so what a better way than to beat a WarZone fighter for your first victory?

Two well-rounded fighters, neither countering each other or overpowering each other, it's really going to be an interesting matchup.

Winner's Prediction: I'm a sucker for the underdog stories, and unfortunately being knocked out in his first fight, you know that Shamsudin Khulagov wants to just completely forget that. I'm going to give the W to Shamsudin for this fight. Shamsudin Khulagov wins via decision.

Anirudh "Babyfaced Assassin" Negi (Record: 1-0-0/WZ: 0-0-0) vs. Go Dai (Record: 1-0-0/WZ: 0-0-0)

Two undefeated fighters, this is a counter matchup. Anirudh, the striker, against Go Dai, the submission fighter. It's always a dangerous matchup for either, because as opposed to a well-rounded skillset, these fighters seem to completely lack experience in the opponent’s fields. Both making their WarZone debut, both dangerous, both determined.

Winner's Prediction: I believe Go Dai takes the victory, simply because the ground game is a terrifying place to go to with a submission specialist. If he plays his cards right and circles on the outside properly and wait for his opponent to tire out or make a mistake, it's like playing a game of chess and then suddenly it's checkmate. Go Dai wins via submission of round 2.

Poodah DaGangsta (Record: 1-0-0/WZ: 0-0-0) vs. Gerard "The Lawman" De Villefort (Record: 0-0-0)

Quite possibly another grappling matchup, I don't see this fight being on the feet for too long. Although Poodah brings a strong skillset in the Muay Thai department, I don't think Gerard will want to stand-up with a clinch fighter for his first professional fight. The real question comes down to who is willing to go the extra mile to take this fight into their own hands? Poodah could stand with Gerard and finish this fight, but I believe if Gerard took him to the ground it'd be over with.

Winner's Prediction: Poodah DaGangsta already has a win under his belt which was by decision, showing that he can hang for all 3 if it had to come down to that, though you know he wants to prove himself as a striker. I see Poodah taking this victory via a KO in the 1st round.

Ryan Stone (Record: 0-0-0) vs. Dan Johnson (Record: 0-0-0)

A professional and WarZone debut for both of these fighters, this will probably be one of the more exciting fights. Newbies always want to put on a show for the crowd to prove themselves for the organization they're fighting for. Ryan Stone who is a strong wrestler may look like he has a one trick pony game plan, whereas Dan Johnson is the epitome of an all-around fighter.

Winner's Prediction: Dan Johnson wins via decision

Johnny Van Der Voot (Record: 0-0-0) vs. Freddy Vickers (Record: 0-0-0)

Another professional and WarZone debut decorated by a colourful name, it'll be a well-rounded striker in Johnny Van Der Voot versus a prominent wrestler in Freddy Vickers. Another counter matchup, it's difficult to assess these properly especially when both fighters has that "Rookie Shine" on them.

Winner's Prediction: Johnny Van Der Voot has a more well-rounded skillset, with mostly striking but enough wrestling to possibly get by. Johnny Van Der Voot wins via decision

"So Nice They Named Him Twice" Weedamins Weedamins (Record: 0-0-0) vs. John "JoMac" McKenzie (Record: 0-0-0)

Falling into the trend of rookies making their debuts and counter specialists, we've got Weedamins coming in with a phenomenal amateur boxing story, and John McKenzie coming in with a well-rounded "I'll take you anywhere" skillset.

Winner's Prediction: John McKenzie has a bit more to showcase in terms of where the fight can go, and could put Weedamins into a dangerous position early. John McKenzie wins via TKO of Round 2.

Diego Gardonte (Record: 0-1-0/WZ: 0-0-0) vs. John "The Bully" Dogget (Record: 1-1-0/WZ: 0-0-0)

Both fighters making their WarZone debut, this is an interesting matchup. While not 100% a counter matchup, it's close to it. Diego possesses a strong submission game, where John Dogget brings a strong ground and pound game. To say which one will really take the edge in this fight is difficult simply because the fight will most likely go to the same position they both want, but it'll come down to whoever makes the first wrong move.

Winner's Prediction: John "The Bully" Dogget will take this fight simply because if he's smart, he won't put his limbs in a position for Diego to hold onto and break. John "The Bully" Dogget wins via decision.

• 6 months later...

Ok so I have set up the venues and the start of the event will take place on the 14th of June 2014. There will be 8 fights (6 champions and 6 runner ups and 4 wild cards). I will be placing the champions in a holding pattern unless you want a fight or 2 before then (please send me a message). So you can fight or train and prepare for the tourney, it's your choice. If anyone has a fighter they feel could compete in this tourney as a wild card please send me a message as I think I have 2 of the 4 picked out already. If there are enough fighters who wish to compete there may be a tourney to compete for the wild card spots, it will just depend on the demand.

Each event will be held 4 weeks from the starting date until the final fight.

Prizes are as followed (I have increased it because I feel that this tourney will make the org good money and I would like to pass that on to the managers) :

1st place: 200k cash into the managers account + 180 days VIP

2nd place: 100k cash into the managers account + 90 days VIP

3rd place 50k cash into the managers account

Thank You for Your Time