Mango Challenge #4

ludovik

Aaaand now, ladies and gentleman, live from the sold out Forum of MMA Tycoon in the World Wide Web! This is the moment managers have been waiting for. IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT'S...

http://img844.imageshack.us/img844/4923/omq.png

This time it will be a bit different. I'm working on a Mango Challenge #5 with a way higher prize and that will be sponsored. For the first time in the series history, we'll pick the winner by random.org. But that challenge is way different than today and when it is posted, you guys will get to know it. But know it's time to our current challenge and their rules! the same as always

1. Access this link: http://itstoohard.com/puzzle/lZuTEzet

2. Answer all questions and if you're right, the website will let you know it.

3. Copy all of them and PM me with the answers

4. PLEASE do not pass answers for a friend, let's make the winners really earn it.

Feel free to discuss the riddles and maybe give some hints but do not post answers!

Edit: After Humors simply gave the answer for the 3rd question, I'll let you guys know the answer so it's fair to everybody to know it. So the answer is Village People.

Prizes:

EVERYONE CAN WIN IT! It doesn't matter in what order you sent the answers. You just have to pm the right answers and if you get it, I'll send you a 3000/60 days sponsorship to any fighter you choose. I'll post the managers names that get it right so everyone can know it, no problem at all.

Right now it's 10:30 pm where I live. You'll have 25 and half hours to answer this. So there's plenty of time for everybody to win it. When it's midnight of the other day, I'll close the competition and announce the answers here. If you want to know about this kind of stuff first, sign our mailing list. No spams, just good advertising when it's needed.

Thanks everyone and good luck!

Winner(s):

Johnny Sorrow aka IrishX

• Upvote 1

This is a tough one. Always cool to do though.

Only one I'm kinda having trouble with still is Question #2. Feel like I kinda know it but I'm not wording it right maybe.

Yeah, I tried to make it a little bit harder this time, even though there's a huge time limit and just get it right to win the sponsorship. The next one will feature another word-search, but way bigger than last time and probably with a couple of days to do it. Then random pick the winner :)

Humours keep your answers to yourself. This is a competition. I wouldn't be surprised if you've been disqualified from winning the prize for posting that.

I am not even in the competition becuase the only 1 I know is 3. I just was suprised that after 2min when I checked the challange a guy asked for it and I was kind enought to help him out.

• Downvote 1

After Humors simply gave the answer for the 3rd question, I'll let you guys know the answer so it's fair to everybody to know it. So the answer is Village People.

I'm glad he says he can't win it because I wouldn't send it anyway after that. Good luck everybody and any doubts, feel free to ask.

After Humors simply gave the answer for the 3rd question, I'll let you guys know the answer so it's fair to everybody to know it. So the answer is Village People.

I'm glad he says he can't win it because I wouldn't send it anyway after that. Good luck everybody and any doubts, feel free to ask.

You would not send me because you dont like me and you dont follow by the rules you make and thats sad.

You would not send me because you dont like me and you dont follow by the rules you make and thats sad.

I'm doing it because you did something that was totally explained to be wrong. If you did that in private, I couldn't know and who could prove it? I'd do nothing. But you simply posted it right here. It could be anyone and the outcome would be the same, but of course it had to be you. This is my first and last reply to you, not going to give you attention. :)

humors if you disobey someone's wishes or rules in a contest like this again you will get banned

I didnt post correct answear that was a hint the guy even admited that after my hint he didnt even get it right. So please stop making all this nonsens up I didnt do anything wrong here.

I didnt post correct answear that was a hint the guy even admited that after my hint he didnt even get it right. So please stop making all this nonsens up I didnt do anything wrong here.

Keep your answers to yourself. No hints. It just ruins the fun for everyone else.

Back on topic, I don't think I'll ever win one of these. Can't do the pictures or the riddles :D