IMMA SHW ASS BEATER

IMMA presents ASS BEATER SHW Creation League

http://mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1328045492immared.PNG

The league will contest of 20 fighters all in weight class of 265+. This is creation league at which the ID will be determine at a specific date and fighters can join at that ID level and above.. All fighters that are made need to be made with white belt BJJ. This is to eliminate BJJ spammers, although you can win via submission just nothing above white belt bjj. Each manager can have up 2 fighters and can rotate a new fighter (assuming you want to sack and make a new fighter bc his hidden) after the 3rd fight of the league.

The idea is to for managers given the oppertunity to find their next project fighter.Then the top 12 will go into playoffs which is single elimination until a Winner is determined.

Rules:

Weight Classes: 265+ Creation Fighter

Fight: Every Second Wednesday

Rounds: 3*5 Minutes

Scoring: Knockout/Submission 3 points, Decision Win 2 points, Draw 1 point, Loss 0 points.

Changing Fighter: If you lose 3 fights in a row you'll be allowed to change your fighter if you have a fitting replacement.

Playoffs: 12 Fighters with most points after the league will continue to single-elimination playoffs until a winner is decided.

Fighter Payments: Will be 2k across.

Prizes: 2 Million for 1st Place

Current Participants:

1. Dave F

2. Megajug

3. Megajug

4. Soyster Eighty-Nine

5. Jolon Williams

6. Funkyama

7. Scott Davies

8. Ethan Downs

9. Blackcoffee

10. Blackcoffee

11. Sean Mitchell

Important notes!

-Once you're in there's no leaving. Not for pussies!

-You face everyone in your league division once, meaning you could end up fighting someone ranked much lower than your fighter.

-Fights are in every 14-21 days, big cutter or injurer might end up fighting cut/injured but will be subject to approval.

-The leagues will start once all the spots are filled and fighters signed. The expected start date is May 23/30 but can change.

-All fighter decisions are made by me and are final.

• Downvote 1

I'm interested but have a few ???'s

I'm confused, can we build a fighter as a white belt but train him to blue/purple/brown/black (if you have an insane learner)?

Or you don't want BJJ?

Are we allowed to test hiddens prior to the tournament?

How long do we get to train?

great question, once the date is decided you can train anything you want, just creation will be at white belt.

training starts the day you create the fighter. which i will announce.

the process in which fighters are created will be easy monitored since i plan on enter 2 fighters which.

How many divisions are there? Or is it 19 fights?(seems like an awful lot)

Are the fights in Helsinki?

Can fighters train elsewhere and then fly in for the fights?

Thus far im thinking 2 divisions if we get the full 20. The fights will be in LA and you can train them anywhere

I'm in.

(assuming Soyster is ok with us both being in. He joined first so he has Convicted dibs)

you should be fine if we have 2 div's and it seems we will