Fighters First Championship Sydney

DonSash666

* FFCS 1* Showtime preview

http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff495/UntouchGFX/FFCS1.png

It takes place in the Micro Arena- Sydney and is dated 1st of December.

It´s a "10 points must" judging system and all fights are held in the cage.

Hey Guys,

hope you are all good.

Just want to give you a little preview of our first event.

For our main event we haveLyle Willems vs Kavipone Phanoraj

The 25 years old Lyle Willems comes with a record of 4 wins and 1 loss. He´s a powerfull brawler with good BJJ skills.

His opponent the 18 years old Kavipone Phanoraj is making his debut in the *FFCS*. This guy has absolutely no fear as it is a tough fight for him. But, he uses the big opportunity to show where he belongs. That will be a great fight for the fans and the arena will burn for excitement.

Our co- main event will be a fight between Le Chung v Hank Benoit .

Both are nearly similar skilled.

The 23 years old Le Chung comes out with a record of 4 wins and no losses. He has a good chin and is a decent wrestler. His nickname is "The Beast Choker". Will we see a submission from him?

His opponent the 20 years old Hank Benoit comes out with a record of 1 win and no losses. The very self confident Benoit has got a purple belt in BJJ and knows how to roll on the ground as well. He also likes to brawl.

Before the co- main event we can expect a stunning fight between Mike Flyworth v John Frankanstine.

The 18 years old Mike Flyworth comes out with a record of 1 win and no defeats. This brawler has a big heart as well.

The 21 years old determinded brawller John Frankenstine comes out with the same fight record of 1 win and 0 defeats and has also good bjj skills. We can we expect a nice brawl between both of the fighters?

The rest of the card is full of electrifying fights as well.

We expect a sold out Micro Arena.

All winners will win a sponsorship over $ 1.000 with Cutthroat the official merch partner of the FFCS.

We also give out the following awards:

fight of the night $ 500

ko of the night $ 500

submission of the night $ 500

Good luck to all of the fighters who can be a part of the beginning of the fight organisations history.

Don Silva

http://i49.tinypic.com/211w7i9.jpg

Guys,

that are definetely good news for you.

The ten winners of *FFCS 1* Showtime will win $2.000 sponserships + free supps and $500 for the award on top of the winning bonus.

I´d like to thank our official merch partner of the FFCS "Cutthroat" for the $1.000 and our sponsor "Fighters First Nutrition" for the $1.000 and the supplements.

Don Silva

EVENT REVIEW*

FFCS 1* Showtime

Hey Guys,

I just want to give all of you a small review about our first event *FFCS 1* Showtime.

First of all I´d like to thank every single fighter who participates on this event. It was a great evening and I am very satisfied with the whole procedure.

357 mixed Martial arts fans were impressed about every single fighter because, all 18 of them fought their heart off.

Even the “loosers” were praised by the fans. The disclosed fighter payment was $45.000.

And now congrats to all winners. Well done.

The following fighters have won a sponsorship with Cutthroat the official merch partner of the FFCS ($1000) and Fighters First Nutrition which is also happy to sponsor $1000 + a 158HQ recovery supplement.

Lyle Willems Kavipone Phanoraj TKO (Strikes) 1 00:26

Hank Benoit Le Chung Submission (Arm Triangle) 3 01:37

Mike Flyworth John Frankanstine Decision (Unanimous) 3 05:00

Olof Hommer Shinji Jackson Decision (Unanimous) 3 05:00 Gennakin Golovdy Tim Watson KO (Strikes) 1 00:25

James Barrett Jason Frank KO (Punch) 1 00:08

Rezafitra Irwan Jerry Staley TKO (Strikes) 1 02:56

Artur Sowinski Dayne Mcdougall Decision (Unanimous) 3 05:00

Slade Blaze Jeremiah Mustaine TKO (Strikes) 1 00:25

All of those winners will be contacted these days concerning the sponsorships. For those who doesn´t know how it works, just click on “Sponsors” of the right side of the manager page. Then accept it and your fighter is a little bit richer.

That´s not enough. Let´s throw out the Of The Night Awards:

Fight Of The Night goes to Olof Hommer and Shinji Jackson

Knockout Of The Night goes to James Barrett

Submission Of The Night goes to Hank Benoit

All of this award winners won $500 extra. Congratulations.

That´s it for now. :)

Don Silva

http://i45.tinypic.com/64gn11.jpg

*Holiday Special*

Any fighter who signs with Fighters FIrst Championship Sydney between now and Dec. 31st will get a $2,500/ 45 day sponsorship. Just send me a PM and mention you signed with the Org.

I am looking forward and promise that *FFCS* will have a great future. Soon we will be a strong fighting organisation in Sydney as I am doing everything for it. Furthermore I know that *Fighters First Championship Sydney* can only expand with your fighters. So, if you would like to have fair fights against similar skilled opponents, you know what to do. Currently we have a *Holiday Special*. Any fighter who signs with *Fighters FIrst Championship Sydney* between now and Dec. 31st will get a $2,500/ 45 day sponsorship by Cutthroat the official merch partner of the *FFCS*.

At this point I´d like to thank every single manager who already has got fighters in the *FFCS*.

Don Silva

http://i45.tinypic.com/64gn11.jpg

Mikael Lindgren: "December 21st, 2012 comes a bit early for one man. December 8th, 2012 is James Barrett's new doomsday. He's picked a fight with the one man in Fighters First who can seperate his head from his shoulders and tear him limb from limb. Barret's demise will be brief, but after what I do to him, his retirement will be permanent."

• Upvote 1

James Barrett: "Mikael Lindgren can talk all of the crap he wants. All I know is that my hands are made of stone, and if I connect with one punch it will be a short night for Mikael. Mikael will be flying back to Los Angeles with a black eye and a broken nose."

• Upvote 1

7k sponsership to the winner over 30 days of Barrett and Lindgren and 1 free 158 recovery supp.... Yup I said that right

Lindgren: "Pshh... easiest 7 grand I'll ever make."

I would like to say though, good luck Sam and I'm looking forward to a great fight. Also, I would like to thank Shane for his generosity. That's a great incentive for both managers involved.