VERSUS - "Before the Bell"

OnlyLeach

VERSUS - "Before the Bell" 21/06/12

I'm Drake Bradstone and welcome to the most analytic pre event show on the planet which is VERSUS "Before the Bell". This week I will be looking forward to VERSUS VENDETTA 4 where 3 titles will be defended and I will be speaking to some of the gentlemen who will be competing in those title fights later on in the show.

Now then this morning as I woke up to meet this new day ..... I rolled over to my wifes side of the bed to find what?...... a panther black Alexander Amosu suit.... now these babies are worth over $100,000... and there was a note which simply read.... Morning Drake, its time to piss excellence..... and who was the note from? well it was from my next guest, so ladies and gentlemen please show your respect for my co host for the evening... it's the "Hurri- Kane" KANE WILLIAMS...

(Kane struts in donning a R.Jewels Diamond Edition Black Tuxedo worth over $900,000)

Drake: Kane, nice to see you, how's life?

Kane: Drake... it's excellent... ofcourse. (Smiles)

Drake: Thanks for the suit.

Kane: No problem, when you hang out with a Convicted "made man" you need to look and dress sharp and I know all about your finacial woes so I thought I'd help you out.

Drake: How do you know....

Kane: Convicted have eyes everwhere Drake... ofcourse I know about your stupid ass gambling problems.. but Im here to help so shall we get on with the show?

Drake: Err yeah sure... but what about my wife?

Kane: You will get her back when I get the suit back pressed and dry cleaned.

Drake: I see.... (turns to the camera) Yes ladies and gentlemen we have a great show for you today. VERSUS VENDETTA 4 will be coming to you live from the H2O Arena this Saturday and I for one can't wait for the 3 title fights that will be on offer. It will be the business end of the divisions that will be contesting for Londons greatest crowns, which are the Versus Middleweight, Light Heavyweight and Heavyweight championships. But we mustn't forget that my guest has, what could be construed as a Number One contenders match for the heavyweight title, a fight against Maurco Hates Decisions. Now first of all Kane you gotta to stoked about being apart of this weekends extravanganza that is VERSUS VENDETTA 4?

Kane: I am always looking forward to getting back into the cage, but I'm extra ready this time. It should be a great event and I'm just happy to be part of it.

Drake: How do you rate your opponent, Maurico Hates Decisions?

Kane: You know, Maurico is tough and knows his way around a cage, but I don't know if he's ever fought anyone like me .... Llewelyn Carter included.

Drake: You gona win?

Kane: There's no doubt. I've tasted defeat once, and it's not going to happen again. Maurico, it's nothing personal. Call it being in the wrong place at the wrong time. I'm prepared, I'm focused, and I guarantee that you will see the best Kane Williams you've ever seen. I am that ready.

Drake: Okay, "when" you win Im guessing you are going to want a piece of the winner between Carter and Barac for the Heavyweight Title?

Kane: Absolutely, and while I have nothing against Barac, I really want Carter to win that fight. I owe him something, and he's gonna get it sooner or later.

Drake: Okay Kane, we will get your expert opinion on the Main Event later on in the show but the first of the three title fights (Drake stands up and starts pointing at the camera) ..YES that's THREE F*CKING TITLE FIGHTS PEOPLE!!!! ......... will be Kamil Tomcik v Jacob Ultra for the Middleweight strap. Are you excited about this fight?

Kane: For sure.....both of these guys like to trade punches, and I expect nothing less here. I think the winner of this fight is the fighter who's chin holds up the longest.

Drake: How do you see this fight going down?

Kane: You know, I'm gonna lean towards Jakob Ultra.....I think he's gonna connect and dim Mr. Tomcik's lights a bit. Should be a great fight.

Drake: Okay well (Drake starts squinting and rubbing his eyes)... hey Kane do you mind taking your jacket off those diamands are shining the light from these cameras into my eyes?

Kane: No. Wear these (Kane passes Drake a pair of Ultra Goliath Sun Glasses)

Drake: Wow... these are

Kane: Worth $25,000 I know.

Drake: Okay, so do I have to give these back at the end of the show

Kane: You do if you want to see your dog back (Stares Drake down)

Drake: You took my dog too!!?... okay speaking of Jakob Ultra I managed to meet up with the Middleweight contender last Monday when I took Jakob out for dinner... roll VT

Drake: What do you mean my credit card is declining?

Waitor: The card is declining sir...

Drake: Are you stupid? Do you know who I am?

Waitor: No I don't... can you pay by cash sir?

Drake: Cash!!! Are you high? Hey go get your manager while I interview the next Middleweight Champion... go on.. shuh shuh (Waitor disapears)... Sorry about that Jakob.. clearly that guy is new.... right let's get on with the interview. You have recently moved to St Petersburg, why have you opted to move your training to mother Russia?

Jakob: My management team recently aquired a gym located in Russia, so for the time being we all relocated. But the pull of Amsterdam is strong, so the whole team might relocate everything back to Dam.

Drake: 29 fights.... 11 OTN awards... wow I love how just go all out to entertain but will you be dumbing down a shade for the biggest fight of your career and being smart rather than reckless?

Jakob: I play everything by heart, each and every move is a reaction to an emotion. But my emotions run deep, so when i feel there is a possibility to finish a fight, I wholeheartedly go balls out! Thankfully the fans seem to like that. (smiles)

Drake: With a good eye for knocking your opponents the "F" Out you must be extremely confident of another KO victory... however... I have to tell you... your opponent Kamil.. the current Middleweight Champion... is a World Class boxer... he spars at the Amsterdamage gym ... one of the best striking facilities in Europe. What are you going to do about it?

Jakob: KO his ass, at least if i get the slightest opportunity to do so. Kamil seems to have tasted that sort of thing before, so he'll need to do his best to avoid my fists, not the other way around. Gym wise, I have Divine training, and with that comes Divine POWER! Kamil will taste that come fight night, if he is man enough to show up.

Drake: Have you worked on your wrestling for this fight?

Jakob: I always train my wrestling and I have some nice surprises for Kamil when he tries teh takedown after he finds out he doesn't like the taste of my stinking toes/dirty fingers after they smack his mouth. There is a rumor going that many of my KO's aren't due to my power, but due to my Divine smell. I can't categorically deny that.

Drake: Do you have a message for the Middleweight Champion?

Jakob: Get ready "Champ", make a will, hump your wife for one last time and kiss your kids goodbye..... because you are going down Kamil! It will be only luck if you ever manage to rise again. That belt will be ripped out of your kold unconcious hands.

Drake: Nice, very nice... now your next.... (Waitor returns with the manager)

Manager: Sir I must ask you to pay this bill.

Drake: Jakob, do you have any money on you... I'll give it back ...

Jakob: No.. you told me that the meal was on you...

Drake: This is awkward (Drake stands up) ... now then sir I would love to sort this out.... I have a bundle of cash in my car... I will just go get it ...

Manager: Sir I need the money now... where are you going... sir why are you running... sir come back now.... call the police!

(Drake is seen legging it over the hills with a trail of smoke behind him)

Drake: Back in the studio... how confident did Jakob sound in that interview?

Kane: You have issues man.... serious issues... yeah Jakob is confident but why shouldn't he be... he's the number one contender.

Drake: Now then, let's see what happened when I met up with Jakob's opponenet, the Middleweight Champion, Kamil Tomcik. Roll VT.

Drake: Now I'm here with the Middleweight Champion Kamil Tomcik at the AMSTERDAMAGE gym here in rainy Amsterdam. Now Kamil you have taken to Versus like a fish to dry ice with two wins of which the second was for the title which you now have around your tender waist.... are you surprised how much your stock has gone up since your arrival?

Kamil: Thanks Drake for doming out to Holland and congrats to your show for making it big time today, obviously. Whew, just made it here in time, I was paying a visit to Holy Mary's.

Drake: You wre making a donation?

Kamil: Huh? Yeah, I... ahem... donated plenty. They sure remembered to collect their money as well.

Drake: Is this a local church?

Kamil: What? No, it wasn't a church you know. Now regarding the question, am I absolutely surprised of myself somehow managing to win these fights? Is that what you're trying to say here, huh? Listen dude, my past opponents have almost 500 wins combined! That's like 500 more than you'll ever have!! Ahem sorry man, maybe I'll just cool down a bit here... So, am I surprised to win these admittedly tough fights against opponents of excellent quality? No man, I'm not.

Drake: I must say congratulations of your Fight of the Night award when you won the Middleweight Championship and you have gone on the record to say how pleased you are. However, and I have to ask this Kamil, so don't beat me shitless.... with 29 fights and only 1 OTN award... are you a boring fighter?

Kamil: What the hell Drake, boring? Don't push it man! I was just being sarcastic about the award. Having gotten just one award only means I don't suck up to the bosses, like you do. Some guys are given awards basically for showing up, almost every time they fight their oh so average fights. That's pathetic. I mean if you can't win a freaking OTN award with a highlight reel KO by Superman Punch then what can I say?! Not to mention the gazillion of other KO's I've won by!!! Phew... That don't mean much to me, I'm the man with the belt as you may see via your filthy expensive satellite setup or whatever this thingy is.

Drake: Now Kamil, another touchy subject, but you are 29 years old... you hold the most prestigous Middleweight Crown there is in London.... with the challenge of younger fighters coming your way how long do you realistically see yourself competing at the top level and more importantly keeping the Versus Middleweight title?

Kamil: We're feeling strong today, eh? Yeah well I know I'm not getting any younger but 29 ain't nothing yet. I'm in my prime and still developing nicely. While these young bucks seem to have been in the gym training their skills to the end of the world I've been out there with the real men gathering experience and fighting absolute killers all the time while doing some training on the side as well. So whoever tries to take my shining belt away from me... On the fight night I will be wearing my FinnFighter battle gear and I'll be ready to unleash hell! Goddammit, that sounded heroic!!

Drake: How do you rate your boxing against your opponent, Jakob Ultra?

Kamil: His boxing and his overall striking is pretty impressive. Mine is a work of art. It's like wiping your ass with either paper tissue or paper money, you can get the job done with both of them but there's a difference. Huh? What?

Drake: Finally how do you see this fight ending?

Kamil: Well I was going to go balls out but now that you were suggesting that shit about me being boring I think I will make it an absolute snoozefest. However, I don't think people have to doze the full 25 minutes before they get to hear "And STILL..." You know. I'm sure Ultra is going to say he'll knock me out but you know (and we all know), that's not gonna happen. Let's keep it real man. Now where's that wallet, I need to go! Thanks for the chat Drake, keep it up and one day you'll be a man. Not a man like me, but a man nevertheless.

Drake: Back to the studio.

Drake: Well that was our extremely brave and handsome roving reporter there Drake Bradstone asking the questions that you want to hear.

Kane: You're a dick.

Drake: Thank you..... now Light Heavyweight title action is next.... man this card is SICK!!! In this fight we have two fighters that are no joke on the ground... in fact with a black belt a piece... will we see this fight decided on the feet as the black belts may cancel each other out?

Kane: Two black belts can result in a stand up war, but I think this one does hit the mat. I watched Fredriksson when he fought my boy Christian Nolan and that dude has a serious ground game. That black belt is legit.

Drake: When are you going to get your black belt Kane (smiles)?

Kane: Ah, yeah...you caught me off guard there. I'll say this; I'm gonna keep knocking people out until I get another chance at it.

Drake: Prediction for this fight then Kane?

Kane: Bruce Jenkins is a very serious legit fighter, but let's face it, he's a middleweight. 15-20 lbs is a lot of weight, especially on the ground, and I think that's in Fredriksson's favor for sure. I see Fredriksson winning this fight, and he may finish it on the ground.

Drake: Well Fredriksson is going to enjoy what he just heard and joining us now live from the LONDON MMA CLUB it's Mega Fredriksson who is the Versus Middleweight Champion. Mega you have been a veteran of the Nordic Fire Championship but now would you say that VERSUS is your home?

Mega: Defnitaley, with the best fighters around in this VERUS, there is no place I'd rather be.

Drake: What does it mean to you to defend the VERSUS Light Heavyweight Championship at the H2O arena with 20,000 screaming fans?

Mega: The title is everything to me, all my hard work and determination has lead me to this point the champion

Drake: Now your opponent Bruce Jenkins, you guys had a weird stare down outside teh aorking lot at VV3.... he is a big dude .. what do you think of Bruce?

Mega: I'm sure Bruce is a good fighter he has earnt a title shot against me, but standing or on the ground I don't see him beating me

Drake: How do you see this fight going?

Mega: I'm callin second round TKO and I leave with the belt

Drake: If you are victorious, who next for Fredriksson?

Mega: I'm not looking past this fight yet, but I'm sure the matchmakers will find me a suitable opponent

Drake: Well thanks for your time Mega, I will leave you to smash that punch bag I see behind you.. wow that punch bag is PRISTINE.

Mega: Before I go Drake I wana do something... (Fredriksson crouches into the Hulk pose, Hogan not the green thing). Watcha gonna do when the Fredster runs wild on YOU?

Drake: Okay... take care Fredster.

Kane: Man that was mature.

Drake: Ladies and gentlemen, it is time for the world class analysis of Kane Williams for the Heavyweight championship fight between Carter and Barac!! How good is Carter?

Kane: He's real good. Real real good. More than anything, the guy adapts gameplans for the opponent. Take a look at our fight; I don't think Carter had any chance of standing toe to toe with me.....I'm the best pure striker here, not only in the Heavyweight division, but in all of Versus. He couldn't stand and bang with me, as you could see early in the fight. I was landing and cut him up too, then he clinched with me and I wasn't prepared. It was a thing of beauty, but it won't happen again.

Drake: How can Barac win this fight?

Kane: You know, Ivan Barac is a bad dude too. More than that, the dude has fought Llewelyn Carter twice already, so he's going to be prepared. I think he needs to put Carter on his back if he has any hope of winning the fight. More than that, he needs to finish Carter IF he gets him down. If he doesn't, I think it's a matter of time before Carter puts him down and out.

Drake: Who will win?

Kane: Carter.....and then he's a dead man.

Drake: Well you can say this to his face... here is the Versus Heavyweight Champion coming to you via live satalite link up Llewlyn Carter. Hi Llewlyn, congratulations of your recent induction to the Versus Hall of Fame. How does it feel to be honoured in this way?

Llewlyn: It feels great, man. I was coming to Versus after two consecutive losses but I've been given a lot of support and trust here straight from the beginnig. I try to pay it off everytime I enter the octagon. And now HoF.....as a fighter I can't imagine any better distinction, really. Means a lot to me.

Drake: Now thenI have to say Im a big fan of yours, ever since your days at Cage Gladiators UK I have admired your handy work. Would you say that your hard work has been partly down to being with a great camp like Polish Top Team?

Llewlyn: For sure, guys at Polish Top Team helped me a lot and kept me believing in myself, even in the most difficult days after defeats. Their support means very much to me. I can always count on them both inside and outside of the octagon.

Drake: Okay moving forward to this Saturday you will be getting in the cage with a man that you are no stranger to, infact you have thrown down with this man on two seperate occassions. What threat does Ivan Barac pose to your Heavyweight title?

Llewlyn: Yeah, I fought him two times and managed to beat him twice. He is a solid fighter with great chin. In his last fight he defeated my friend from Polish Top Team Adam Vymiatajec. I will do my best to avenge him.

Drake: Now then I have analysed both your previous fights and they have something in common. Barac made you bleed..... now heres me playing devils advocate here BUT if you were to bleed ealry doors in the title fight, over 5 rounds , do you have any concerns?

Llewlyn: After my two consecutive defeats due to cuts I fired my cutman. The current one can stop and damn bleed I get.

Drake: I won't tell anyone, this can be our little secret but what is your gameplan for this fight and how do you envisage winning?

Llewlyn: I'm gonna take the fight to the ground and submit him. Something I've been practising a lot lately.

Drake: Do you have a message for your opponent? he will be on the show next.

Llewlyn: Barac, you've asked for a wrong guy - two defeats didn't teach you anything. I hope that the third one will.

Drake: Thanks for your time Llwelyn but onme last thing... how on earth do you get away with only paying $50 to train at the Polish Top Team Gym? Do you have some embarrassing pictures of Bartolemeo or what!?

Llewlyn: Nah, he's a rich motherfucker, everyone in his gym trains pretty much for free.

Kane: Hey Llewelyn, I hope you're ready for this fight. I'll have my "Llewelyn Carter" t-shirt on this Saturday. But know this ...... after Saturday, you've got an angry black man coming for you, and that black man is one bad mutha and is going to put his finger in your world and turn it upside down. You see these (shows his fists to the camera) one of them is named Martin Luther King and the other is Gandhi ...... together they're gonna free you from consciousness.

Drake: Oh no... my producer is telling me that we have lost our link up with Llewlyn.. what a shame... maybe if you both win your fights you will have to come back on the show. Now we have Carter's opponent Ivan Barac... what!! we haven't got time for Barac... there's bayliffs outside wanting to speak to me?? there must be some misunderstanding... okay I 'll sort it out... Sorry Kane that's it... that's a wrap.... a BIG thank you to KANE WILLIAMS for his expert analysis... what are you doing tonight Kane?

Kane: I'm gonna go and meet up with the rest of the Convicted Inc crew. Gotta relax and focus, and I hear Tarmo is back in town ..... that usually means new medicine.

Drake: That's great... now here's the glasses so I can get cuddles back... but I'm gona have to keep the suit....

Kane: The dog is called cuddles??... Im outta here (Kane stands up and snatches the shades from Drake's hands)...

Drake: Until next time, I've been Drake Bradstone and you all have a nice weekend Versus fans.... VERSUS VENDETTA 4 is gona be off the chain!!!!

• Upvote 2

Great show Drake. I thought you should know that I had some Chinese guy come around the gym looking for you, he had 3 fingers and a dragon head tattoo; do you know him? I couldn't understand him very well but I picked up a few bits and pieces, something about swimming in the harbour being difficult wearing concrete boots...Does that make any sense to you?

Barac's manager was absent for a while, but Ivan was kind to answer some twitter fans questions about his incoming Versus HW title fight against Carter. We bring you some of those:

1. Barac, third time lucky?

It's not me will be lucky. He was 2 times, especially second one. You have to understand that at the time we fought, most of the fighters and managers prefered mild, boring matches and went for counter to capitalize on opponents mistakes. Today's MMA changed and people are going more "all out" which suits my style more.

2. You have never, ever, ever been into the Championship rounds, what if this Saturday you need the 4th and 5th? you feeling confident in your cardio?

I don't think our match will go into the championship rounds, but if it does, make no mistake, I'm up for 5 grueling rounds.

3. With 11 knockouts to your name and 12 knockouts to Carter's name fans are to believe that this will be a standup fight, but you have great BJJ credentials.... in fact I believe it was Lee Perry who gave you your Brown belt recently, which means you are legit..... will you go there? as Carter is unproven at grappling.

You've made mistake. It is Tosh who is our prime mentor, he makes all of us better but Perry along with Tunjic and others made me brown belt owner. Carter obviously disregarded his wrestling in a meantime, which I'll try to capitalize on.

4. Last time out you knocked out another Polish Top Team opponent in Adam Vymiatajec, do you think this will motivate your opponent and are you ready to make this personal?

I think he is as motived as I am for a this match; it is already personal, in fact one of the reasons that I signed with Versus was the fact that Carter is champion.

5. Barac, do you have a message for your opponent?

Message is, as my entrance song says it - Connected. If you know my style, you can guess what "connected" :D

Well VV4 lived up to all expectations and posted a record 321.83 rating! I can exlusively reveal to Before the Bell fans that the rematch between Carter and Williams has been signed and will take place at Wednesday Wipeout 7 on the 11th July! I'm sure that Drake will talk more about this in his upcoming shows...

two new posters for the next Vendetta shows

:)

http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w121/soulcrew_2007/30june1.gif

This one is for Vendetta 5 used a fire brush on the bottom of the poster but masked over the venue and date text with a flashing brush to leave it seem clear,also used same flashing brush on the VS logo and the 5

http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w121/soulcrew_2007/7thjuly.gif

Used the same fire brush as above but added a smoke brush to the poster ,simple but effective

• Upvote 1

VERSUS - "Before the Bell" 29/06/12

I'm Drake Bradstone and welcome to the most analytic pre event show on the planet which is VERSUS "Before the Bell". This week I will be looking at VERSUS VENDETTA 5 which will be live from Knights Court, London where 18,000 screaming Versus fans will be going nuts over a stacked card. Now you may have noticed that I am not live from the usual Bradstone Studios over looking the humbling Thames river.... instead we are live from my house... actually it's my garage... who am I kidding it's my f@cking shed... LOOK in the corner, there's my shovel and hoe!! over there is my rusty lawn mower!!! man how the hell did it get like this?! (Drake puts his head in his hands and takes a moment). Now then I may have no special guests.... because no one will answer my calls or reply to my PM's ..... however, I still have a great show for you.... so without further ado put your hands together for my co host for the evening.... it's KNOBBY the garden gnome.... (Drake puts down a bearded garden gnome on the desk)...

Drake: Welcome Knobby, how's it hanging?

(Drake tries to hide his mouth with his hand due to his proper shit ventriloquist skills)

Knobby: Im fine Drake, I am getting so excited about Versus Vendetta 5, it's a stacked card from head to toe.

Drake: Yes, it is .... yes it is... now then we are going to look at SAM KWAAK v DATU I. Now Knobby I don't knowhow much you have seen of Kwaak but he is a fantastic prospect.

Knobby: Yes he is Drake, a young fighter who has established himself as somewhat of a "yardstick" in the Versus 145lb division. From what I've seen from Kwaak he is extremely strong in the clinch, pinning his opponent against the cage and beating him within an inch of their life.

Drake: Excellent analysis Knobby, what else has impressed you about Kwaak?

Knobby: Well apart from having knees like a Pachycephalosaurs' head, Kwaak isn't afraid of getting the fight to the ground and roughing up his opponent into pure frustration.

Drake: Lets just wait for everybody to google Pachycephalosaur ........................... everybody done that?...... you got the picture? let's continue.... well Knobby would Kwaak be wise to take Datu down to the ground? he is a black belt with 6 submission wins.

Knobby: Yeah but those 6 submission wins came when Datu was ontop... yeah he works well of his back but he hasn't been put under the pressure that Kwaaks ground and pound will bring.

Drake: Interesting.... so what does Datu need to do to win ... in your opinion ofcourse.

Knobby: Well (cough cough)... first of all he needs to avoid the clinch... or at least prevent Kwaak from putting his back on the cage... he needs to establish a good over under control early on in the clinch and circle away and break.... (cough cough) or.... turn around and shoot a good double. What the two fights with Mr. Azure has proven is that Datu will be dangerous enough to submitt Kwaak if he is on top. Kwaak didn't last long with Azure whereas Datu managed to surive one round with Azure's top game and even managed to get back to his feet.

Drake: Wonderful insight Knobby... just wonderful.... who needs special guests folks.... now then Knobby... who wins?

Knobby: Well (cough, cough)... I think that... (Drake's voice starts to break).. if Kwaaaaaaaaaakkk eeeeeeee... (cough) then Daaaaaaaaaaatttuuuuu (cough, cough, cough)

Drake: DAMMIT (Drake throws Knobby through the shed window in a fit of rage)... Im sorry ladies and gentlemen but Knobby had to split..... (Drake starts to talk to himself) ... by the beard of Zeus that was terrible... just terrible... pull yourself together... do the show.. just do the show.... (Drake turns to the camera)... Moving on.... the Co-Main Event is a middleweight fight with GTi's own Mr. Chrome against Curt Steinlager's Gustavo Ramirez. Both these fighters have a lot to prove if they want to get Edward Banger's attention for the possibility of a title shot.... in fact this fight is probably selection number one of the two play parlay towards a title shot.... (Drake stops).... two play parlay? that reminds me .... I need to get my wager on for game!! Right folks before Bradstone Towers was cleared out last week I managed to make use of the camera crew and I went down to GTi-1 to meet up with Mr. Chrome.... roll VT.

Drake: Now I'm here at the heart of the GTi training centre, that is the gym, geniusly named GTi-1. I have been invited down by Mr Chrome to get an exclusive interview ahead of his clash with Gustavo Ramirez. Now I do believe that I will be sparring with Mr. Chrome.....

Chrome: HEY DRAKE.... put these on (Chrome chucks Drake some sparring mitts)

Drake: Hmmmm they smell so PRISTINE!!!

Chrome: Hands up ... Im just gona start off a throw some jabs... (jab, jab)

Drake: woooa.. there's some real steel behind them jabs

Chrome: You hear to ask me questions?

Drake: Yes, (jab, jab - Drake tries to hide the pain he is feeling)....With 12 wins via KO, is it a stupid question for me to ask what your gameplan is this Saturday? (jab,jab)

Chrome: Its not a stupid question but people assume that 12 kos have been done in the standup? (jab, jab) This is clearly not so if you check my record , also i change my game plan to suit my opponent ,im not the greatest MT fighter in the world so if i am facing a MT guru i dont want to be given a lesson close up and personal so i have two options , fight at distance or take it down , i am an elite boxer who happens to have elite bjj ,so either option is normaly a good idea :) I have lost my last two fights via decission against two very good fighters so we been working on a new set of tactics to get the best from me as a fighter and maximise my assets ,saturdays fight vs ramirez could be a banana skin for me as he has finished 10 fights via subs ,although "CHARLIE D" my gym m8 kod his ass and subbed him in the last few months ,so i may just suprise a few people on saturday ,all i want to say is you have blackbelts and you have GTI blackbelts there is a vast diffrence. (jab, jab)

Drake: A win over a journeyman, such as Ramirez may be considered to be, who would be next to catapult you towards a title shot?

Chrome: At the momment i am not in a position to ask for fights i have yet to prove to the versus fans and the managment there that i am worthy of a shot ,myers or svetnela are both classy acts along with tomcik infact any fighter under 500 in the weight division is a danger on any given sunday ,and to be honest i need to beat them all in my eyes. Lets change this up... uppercuts. (Drake positons the mitts into the uppercut position and closes his eyes.)

Drake: This place is really nice, what makes this place special and does it help you when you are preparing for a fight?

Chrome: GTI-1 (renamed from gti-elite)is as old as the game :) its been around for ever and i am not sure but i think the longest running gym in London if not europe ,it has the best coaches money can buy and probably the best sparing in the entire game ,this mornings BJJ sparring session had 12 fighters and all blackbelts , you cant buy that for any amount of money ,we have seasoned vets here but the best of the best of the current young fighters in the game also train with us ensuring we keep the ever growing list of belt holders ticking over , you can have a three time world champion sparing with an 18 year old one on one ,its that type of place ,and no doubt when the senior members retire from fighting they will become cornermen for our youngsters , all in all its a great place to be. (Bang, bang, bang, bang - Drake's backside makes gurgling sound) Have you shit yourself?

Drake: Errrr noo..... What gameplan do you have going into this fight against Ramirez?

Chrome: I already answered this in the first question, (Chrome launches an overhand right that catches Drake square on the chest knocking him AOT onto the BJJ mats).........seriously i think i will come with a bit of everything , test him , and find his weak spot , once i do ,i will exploit it. (Chrome walks over to Drakes motionless body).... anymore questions?

Drake: Yes..... (Drake with one eye open manages to ask) How is this fight going to end?

Chrome: In a word , Quickly , no offence to my opponent but everyone fights at diffrent standards and i have i think been in with better class opponents , i would love to test his chin to see if it is legit , one thing is for sure i will not let this go to the judges , my last two fights cost me a lot due to leaving it to the judges ,at the momment i am ranked 373rd in weight ,without those losses i would be top 20 in weight class , i had a few issues with tactics that i think have been ironed out now , of course you may also want to consider if my own MT hasnt been worked on and is better than most people think? :). Now GET YOUR ASS UP (Chrome pulls Drake off the mat) we don't rest here at GTi-1...

Drake: Thanks.....Now maybe you could help me out here, there is a rumour flying round the Internet at the moment that one of your team mates might be signing up with VERSUS... is Mr. Black in secret negotiations with VERSUS?

Chrome: LOL there is a rumour going around?, i can confirm MR.Black will not be renewing his current contract. This is not due to the fight org or how it is run , its simply to get fights he has to fight at 170lbs but is infact a natural 145,155 lbs fighter and versus would be a great place for him to fight at 145 and 155 or even 170 if required to fill cards. Now put up the mitts.

(Drake raises the mitts whilst shaking like dog on fireworks night.... Chrome crouches into the classic Ryu pose and smiles at Drake..... HADOUKEN!!!! video ends with static snowy white noise)

(Back in the shed with Drake on his mobile phone)

Drake: What do you mean my accounts shut?!!....... I haven't had a winning bet yet!! .... ofcourse I can pay off the credit..... wait one second .... (Drake puts the phone down and turns to the camera)... okay what a great interview that was and what a gym... that was truly an honour to see one of MMATYCOONS oldest and most prestigous gyms in action and it's a real shame the video cut out where it did because you were about to see me spark Mr. Chrome out cold ...... what a real shame.... now then the MAIN EVENT is probably one of the greatest non title lineups taht I have seen in ages.... two 135lb fighters with fantastic records competing in what is probably a number one contenders match for the Bantamweight Championship. So lets look at Mike Puska v Handsome CPW...... 25-5 against 24-5.....15 subs v 16 KO's.....I think the numbers speak for themselves..... Puska is an extremely confident man and why shouldn't he be??? last time out he man handled Marcel Cerdan with ease in a mefodical disection of Cerdans ground game ending with a head popping triangle choke...... earlier I spoke to Puska at his house.... lets see what he had to say... roll VT.

(Drake is crouched down behind a bush somewhere in London)

Drake: (Whispering) Now I am outside Mike Puska's house hoping to get a word with the bantamweight contender for you ... the Before the Bell fans.

(Upstairs window opens and Puska starts to shout)

Puska: Oi motherf@cker what you doing down there? get the f@ck off my lawn before I call the cops!!!! ... Marge get my 12 gauge..

Drake: Mike... it's me Drake Bradstone...

Puska: Who??

Drake: Drake Bradstone from Versus Before the Bell.

Puska: Oh right ... that retard.... what you want boy??

Drake: I was hoping to get an interview.

Puska: An interview??.. oh okay... fire away..

Drake: what from down here?

Puska: yeah man.... my woman is pleasuring me right now so you will have to conduct the interview from here.

Drake: Ok...... the Versus fans want to know ...... you have flirted with the 135, 145 and 155 pound divisions in the past but you made your VERSUS debut at 145 but this Saturday you are in action at 135. What is your best weight?

Puska: I think 135lbs division is best for me, I start my career in 135 and probably gonna end it in here too. but if boss want me to fight in super heavyweight division, im gonna fight there too no problem. (Puska looks down towards his lovestiock area) Take you rtime bitch!!)

Drake: Are your long term plans to be a multi weight VERSUS champion?

Puska: Yeah that would be cool! Mike Puska VERSUS 135, 145 and 155 champ, sounds good man. Maby im gonna do it... (Puska looks down again) Careful bitch ... that tongue piercing tickles!!!

Drake: Moving forward to VV5, your opponent Handsome CPW, is the former VERSUS 135 champion, how do you rate him?

Puska: He is powerful striker with good wrestling. He is young, hungry just like me. It's gonna be fun fight, i dont think we need judges for that fight. Im gonna choke him out in 2 rounds.

Drake: Do you see a win this Saturday meaning that you are automatically the 135 number one contender?

Puska: I think i need one more fight before get title shot. Maby winner of Lolo Delaroca vs Slava Rysakov, cos they are doing good too and are top 5 contenders in VERSUS, but u never know :) Ohhh god that's good :)

Drake: What message, if any, do you have for your opponent CPW?

Puska: Let's have a nice one, fight of the night, respect! (Puska starts dancing) yeah baby... let that fairy dust fly!!!!

Drake: Okay... glad you enjoyed the interview... good luck in your fight... hey is there a bus that goes past here somewhere?

Puska: Bus??? you somesort of bus wanker??

Drake: No... my car is in the garage.. Im actually having it swapped for a Porsche

Puska: yeah right... get off my lawn loser.

(Video ends with Drake walking down the dark street and stopping to pick up a £1 coin off the floor)

(Back in the shed)

Drake: Puska has an extremely caring wife.... speaking of which I wonder if Kane Williams has finished with my lady.... right so that was Mike Puska on his chances this Saturday and his future in Versus..... I did try to get an interview with CPW but I couldn't find his house.... ah lets see what this idiot on the other end of the phone thinks of CPW's chances

(Drake picks up the mobile again to speaks to the guy who so very kindly has remained on hold)

Drake: Hey ... listen... I can pay the credit now.. how much is it.... really?... how the f@ck did you let me go over...... I asked for it to be raised?.... can you prove this?? yes you can.... oh okay..... hey listen you like MMA? You do great.... you watch Versus? ... you have been to every event... fantastic stuff.... this Saturday who you got in the main event? ... CPW fantastic.... how do you see him winning???..... by Sprawl N Brawl.... right.... decision victory... 29-28 you say... okay ... you got a price on that?? what do mean you can't give me a price?!!! hey I ran a bookmaker before you were born mister.... okay okay bye... (Drake cuts the man off)

Drake: Right Im sorry about the low budget feel this week folks but hopefully things will change and I will be back next week with a look at VERSUS VENDETTA 6 for loads of special guests. Until next time, I've been Drake Bradstone and you all have a nice weekend Versus fans.... (As Drake slumps back in his chair the sides of the shed collapse outwards leaving Drake a stand alone figure in the rumble....this also reveals that Drake wasn't even wearing any trousers - the scruffy b@stard)

• Upvote 3

VERSUS - "Before the Bell" 06/07/12

Good evening fight fans, I'm Drake Bradstone and welcome to the most analytical MMA show on the MMATYCOON planet!!! Yes.... I am back at Bradstone Towers in the heart of London only a few miles away from VERSUS headquarters. How did I get back here?? well when I was outside Mike Puska's house last week I was fortuate enough to pick up a Great British Pound... and what did I do with this pound you ask?? I gambled it ofcourse, went down the bookies and blew the lot in 5 minutes...... however, whilst I was begging on the streets and selling handjobs I bumped into the greatest man on the planet, EDWARD BANGER, he sorted me out with a few Gee to pay off the Tri-ads and now Im all square baby!! I know he did it out of the kindest of his heart or as the rumour goes he did it to save the reputation of VERSUS... either way I am truly greatful to you Ed (Drake blows a kiss to the camera), that's for you Ed.... bottle it!

(Drake sits up straight backed and gets all serious)

And now it's time for me to give YOU the great Versus fan's what you deserve and that's an update on the current roster.... big things have happened since the last show which started with the awesome news that KANE WILLIAMS will face LLEWLYN CARTER for the Heavyweight Championship at Wednesday Wipeout 7 which co-incidentally takes place next Wednesday. I hope to have both competitors live on a mini show this Tuesday, so stay tuned for that. The other big news was the aquistition of some major talent including the well rounded 205lb competitors HUEY FREEMAN & FRANZ BEKENBAUER, former UFC 145lb champion KEAST KANN, former UFC 185lb champion GEORGIOS GEREMEK, what's this?? ... another champion?? wow, yes that's right folks.....former ORG 185lb champion CRAIG BROPH!!! There's more.....the former RisingStarMMA 145lb champion ROCKY MARCIANO..... that just leaves one man... and I am very honoured to have him here as my special guest and co host for the evening... people... please ... put your hands together for the last ever UFC... welterweight champion..... MR BLACK!!!!!

(Mr. Black enters to a raptuous applause by Drake and his two stage hands and camera man)

Mr Black: Thank you, thank you... you're so kind...

Drake: Welcome to the show AND welcome to VERSUS.... what made you "jump ship" to Versus?

Mr Black: Thanks Drake nice to be here mate, I didnt see it as jumping ship really mate, I had eight fights with UFC and there was nobody left to fight there, I even had to go up to 170lbs to compete, but as soon as opponents dry up its time to move on. Also I kind of like your old mans garage it has a gritty feel to it , Bill Gates started off in his old mans garage you know?

Drake: Shhhhhh, what do you mean? we aint in no garage.... sorry about that folks I think Mr Black has been on the pop... (Drake leans over a whispers sweet nothings into Mr Black's ears)....

Mr Black: I see... okay... your secrets safe with me...

Drake: (Whispers to himself) Je$u$ €hri$t..!!! okay... moving on... What or whom will be your targets in VERSUS?

Mr Black: Anyone in the 145-170lbs range :) ....ohh and that little cute ring girl, the one with the hairy armpits,suppose she never heard of imac? or maybe she is German, for some reason they dont shave thier armpits you know? Yeah I would love to get her into a clinch rape (mummbles.....) realisticaly though I will have to see how my first few fights go here at Versus as many a warrior has come in thinking he is the next GSP only to leave a few months later with an 0-4 record ,and Edward having to show them what toilet paper is for...

Drake: I see..... Now Edward Banger is a great guy, such a great guy.... how is your relationship with the Billionaire?

Mr Black: Relationship? those rumours are not true you know Drake? we both happened to be in the gents toilet at the same time when that police man came in ,it didnt help that Edward was singing "careless whisper" from the cubicle but it was inoccent ,Hes a good bloke really and pays good money for services rendered (cough) oops nearly spilt my can of HGH 160 there on my 1337 t-shirt. (Gives a cheeky wink and smiles at the camera full on)

Drake: Great to have you here, but you are here to work... and work you shall.... the first fight we will be looking at is the Super Heavyweight title fight between Kareem Abdul Jabbar and Kurt Karlsson.... Kareem is a living legend... what do you think of the current Super Heavyweight champion?

Mr Black: Jabar or KAJ for short ,see how I did that then Drake?, is the king of the Versus jungle at the momment a 39 fight veteran who has double elite standup skills and very good ground skills ,KAJ :) is at the very top of the food chain and to be honest I cant see him going hungry for a long time to come, since he signed up with Versus he has yet to break a sweat and be taken out of the first round on all three occassions, on the other hand, he must have been at the very top of the UGLY tree when he was born and fell and hit every branch on the way down, you know what i mean Drake? When he was a baby he never got many kisses and hugs? He's one mean looking dude, rumour has it that his mother used to rent him out to parents that wanted to scare thier kids into eating thier greens, "if you dont eat your greens you gonna look like this!" .............................poor kids.

Drake: Poor kids indeed... now Kurt failed in his first attempt to take the strap away from Kareem, what would he have learnt from that first encounter?

Mr Black: Drake thats an easy one my friend, Kurt should have learned to tell his fans not to buy a large popcorn and coke for the fight, Kurts main weapon is his MT but KAJ has elite MT so cancels that out and adds some ,:) unless Kurt has been having secret one on one bjj lessons from Royce Gracie he is not going to come even close to beating KAJ, whoever said "its going to be a long night" didnt have MMA in mind at the time, its going to be a very short night.

Drake: I'm a Rickson Gracie fan... anyway so in your expert opinion KAJ wins the fight?

Mr Black: In my Expert opinion this isnt even a fight.... its a work out session for KAJ but hey he has to fight the current challenger so its no fault of his own, I cant see this going out of the first round again but it may end even quicker than 3.34 which happened last time.

Drake: Okay... so we can now go to .......BEEEP BEEEP BEEEEP

Mr Black: What the f*ck was that?

Drake: Owe it's just my washing machine... it needs emptying.

Mr Black: Your washing machine??

Drake: No errr... I mean Dave's washing machine ... (pointing at the camera man)... come on Dave you know the rules .......no washing machines at work pal..... you've really dropped the ball there Dave.... sort yourself out lad.... now where was I ... yes we can now go to a special interview with the current Versus Super heavyweight champion KAJ.... roll VT

(Interview starts with a waitor bringing over two cups of coffee)

Waitor: Okay for you sir... one double expresso with no milk or sugar... and for you Mr Bradstone.. one triple mocha with double layers of "cool whip", crumb crust, vanilla extract, one egg white and topped off with semi sweet chocalate chips.

Drake: thanks

KAJ: (looks at Drake) DICK!!!

Drake: What? it's my favourite.... Anyway Kareem I'll start the interview..... It's an honour to be speaking to such a legend like yourself Kareem. How are you?

KAJ: I'm happy man, very happy. Even happier now that I can fuck you up Drake, you know the owner of this coffeshop is a personal friend of mine and you aint running away from no bills here. (grabs Drake by the throat with one hand and lifts him up to Kareems eye level, flicking him on the cheek with one finger),, nah, just joking man :)

Drake: Well I'm glad we got that straight (wiping down his face due to the shower he just received by KAJ's lips) Now you have fought all over the world and been in some wars in your time... how do you rate the setup at Versus? and how does it compare to other organisations you have fought for?

KAJ: Versus is a well run Org, but hasn't got quite enough top level talent, at least not at HW. (starts skinning up a fat one)

Drake: As a former World Number One ranked fighter at Super Heavyweight do you find your competition here at Versus lack luster?

KAJ: Yeah, and therefore i am taking a sabbatical from Versus after this fight, win or lose. (lights up)

Drake: That's a shame you feel that way.... right.... 3 fights at Versus all ending in a knockout in the first round... will you be looking to knockout Kurt in the first round?

KAJ: Doh, of course man, I hit guys and they fall down. Not going to stop doing that against Kurt. (Looks strangely at Drake and drags a large puff from his joint shaking his head)

Drake: Who do you spar with at GTi888 and what do you take away from these sessions?

KAJ: I mainly spar with Paco Da Man, who hits like a fucking mule and is the closest to my height/weight in the Gym. Paco comes at you relentlessly with heavy hands from weird angles. I've learned a lot from sparring with him.

Drake: Any message for the rest of the division?

KAJ: Have fun hammering each other until i'm back to defend the belt.

Drake: Fantastic stuff... so I'm alright with leaving you with the bill?

(KAJ stands up and knocks the camera man over)

KAJ: How dare you ..... (with the camera on the floor and with the viewers only seeing the bottom of the chair legs we can only imagine what KAJ is doing to Drake with all the screams and punch bag sounds we can hear in the background)

(Back at Bradstone Towers)

Drake: I think you are right Black ... that KAJ is one scary mother facker. Right.... Next up is the at the other end of the spectrum, a 155lb title fight which I'm sure you will be watching this Saturday... by the way do you have a ticket to the show? Ed hasn't dropped mine off yet :(

Mr Black: Yeah I got my tickets off Ed in the toilet last night mate? maybe yours are in the post ,you know what the post is like these days mate? ,I've been waitting on my free SPARTA fightware goodies for weeks (cough!). But looking at the 155lbs division its prety epic , Saturdays matchup on paper should have Skyshriek winning this one but its going to be close.

Drake: Well this fight is another rematch but I don't think you can judge this fight by looking at the first one.... Kauko can take this fight to the mat and with 5 rounds this time it could be a chess match rather than a spectacle... your thoughts?

Mr Black: The main question here is has Partio learned anything from the first fight? if I was him I would go to my strengths them being Elite wrestling with a blackbelt? ,Skyshriek didnt realy hurt him in the first fight so I think he has the weapons to to grab the belt and hold it for a short while ,it all depends on his mental attitude going into this ,both fighters need to look at what they do best and worry less about what thier opponent does best.

Drake: So you have Skyshriek winning this fight?

Mr Black: Drake both fighters are good make no mistake , but since thier last meeting the lower weight classes at Versus have been bolstered and since this fight was made even ,now there are two big addittions to the 155 div and three 145lbs fighters that can come up to 155 for the belt , you could even look at 135lbs fighters to challenge for the 155lbs belt so the lower weight divisions at versus suddenly got a hot place to be ,there are three belts that any ten fighters can challenge for all with very good hype and ranking so the time ahead in the lower divisions is looking pretty awesome and it will be interesting to see if anyone can stamp thier mark down and hold on to a belt let alone go for a second ,so in answer to your question "who wins this fight?" its not important ,as the kindergarden is over and now both fighters are in the real world of mixed martial arts ,Marciano and myself have just entered the Versus Arena , no doubt we will meet each other down the line at some weight,but I will be looking to clean out the 155lbs division first and am looking forward to meeting Zack ,Michael and Kauko over the next few months. Times ahead are looking fantastic for the lower weights in this org, ..........................DING DING.... what the hell is that?

Drake: It's just the door bell...... DENISE.... SOMEONES AT THE DOOR!!!

Mr Black: Who the f@ck is Denise?

Drake: My wife.

Mr Black: Why is your wife with you at work Drake?

Drake: Oh ... erm ... she just popped by to drop off my lunch earlier.

Mr Black: I see.....

Drake: Forget it... lets go to my ineterview with Kauko, which was recorded yesterday right here at Bradstone Towers. Roll VT.

Drake: Kauko, congratulations on your last victory, I have to say you were impressive... you forced your opponent Monte Christo TAP OUT due to strikes, you hiding concrete in those gloves?

Kauko: Thanks man, that's what I do. But I can assure you my gloves were checked before and after the fight and there really was no concrete in... Oh wait, was that like a rhetorical question?? (Phew...) Anyway I just felt my debut at Versus didn't give a very good impression so I had to put it on. Unfortunately for Christo, he just happened to be the guy who signed to fight me next.

Drake: Now then your title fight, you owe the current champion a beating, am I right?

Kauko: Yeah, I don't forget nor do I forgive. It is clear Skyshriek is a major talent and going to places. Just not on my time he ain't. I'm looking to return the favour here, no matter where it goes. I have a clear vision of the fight, how it's gonna go down you know. Me walking into the cage, stomping a few times, staring at the ring girl's ass, thinking of all the fun things I could do with her, hand cuffs, heated and flavoured massage oil... Huh?

Drake: In your first encounter you dominated the first round but you were unable to finish or make significant damage and ended up losing by decision. You have recently made a statement which simply reads "5 rounds Zack, 5 rounds"... please explain?

Kauko: You know, it's just that I feel in 5 rounds he can't "Greg Jackson" me the whole time and I will eventually catch him with something. I'm not going to look for a crappy decision win, I'll try my hardest to not go the full 25 minutes.

Drake: Some, so called, experts are saying that in your first fight you got tired after the first round and don't see that game plan working in a 5 round fight... have you made any alterations in your conditioning or your game plan for this title fight?

Kauko: Well, yeah I said I don't wanna fight 25 minutes but that doesn't mean I can't, I'm in great condition. I just made some tactical errors which he capitalized on. But I've learned from that and I have been tweaking my tactics with my mentor Chan Kong-sang, so expect excitement!

Drake: At the end of the fight who has the title?

Kauko: My hotheaded crazy ass team mate Tomcik holds a belt here so I have to get one for myself as well, otherwise I have to listen to him yapping about it all the time.

Drake: Zack will be live in the studio next, any message for him?

Kauko: Let's put on a show! And don't drink too much of that moonshine of yours after your loss.

Drake: Great stuff Kauko... good luck for the fight. Back to the studio.

Kauko: No worries, now how do I get out of this garage?

Drake: Cut... cut... cut it off (Video ends)

Drake: That was Drake Bradstone asking the questions that YOU the Versus audience wanted to hear. Now to follw that up with have Zack Skyshriek on the phone right now... Zack can you hear me?

Zack: Yeah I hear you Drake ... but it's a bit echoey... sounds like you are in a tunnel or something...

Drake: No, no ,no we are here in Bradstone Towers... I'll get someone to check the phone lines later... can we get a picture of Zack up on the screen for the folks at home (A picture of Zack appears wearing a white Kimono with a red circle on the back, like the Japanese flag.) Very nice :)

Zack: I love this outfit, I always wear it when I'm not in the cage or in the gym. The red dot on the white cloth, to me that visualizes blood on the canvas, and then of course I always wanted to be a Samurai.

Drake: Zack you have made a huge splash at Versus.... you are 5-1 ... you have avenged your only loss and in the process you ended the unbeaten run of Michael Jones AND most of all you are the current Versus Lightweight champion. You must be buzzing to be here?

Zack: Yeah, ever since I signed with Versus I had my sight set on the belt of course, the loss against Jones was a bump in the road but I'm at peace now having avenged that and claimed the belt as my own.

Drake: If life wasn't sweet enough you are defending your title at Versus Vendetta 6 at Knights Court which will be full to the rafters, that's 18,000 fans which is 3 times more than you were used to at UMMA!!! What's it like winning infront of these massive crowds?

Zack:Well, during the actual fight you're so focused on the next move so everything else is kind of shut out and blurry, but then when you drop the final blow or get a positive verdict from the judges you kind of wake up again and the feeling running through your body as the fans make noise is simpy undescribeable, those guys are a major part of the Versus greatness and UMMA is nowhere near the Versus standard.

Drake: Now then, this title defence is a rematch... you beat Kautio in a what looked like a tough unanimous decision, especially that first round where you seemed to struggle against the Abu Dhabi Champion's top game. However in the third you managed to land a beautiful sweep in to mount after Kautio looked tired.... is it just going to be a case of wearing him down and avoiding the takedown in the first this time around?

Zack:You're right, that was a battle and could have gone either way. I proved in that fight that I can grapple with the best, something that I have put a lot of work into being able to do. I spend my days grappling with Kwaak in the gym, and just see what his ground game is like as he showed at Versus Vendetta V recently. Kautio is a bit unorthodox, he's so small it's kind of like fighting a badger... or something. I need to use my reach advantage and then be ready to knee him in the face when he shots for the takedown.

Drake: There has been a massive shake up in the Lightweight division with the recent aquicisions of Rocky Marciano and Mr Black.... both these fighters have gone on the record to say that they are here for gold and your title is in both fighters scopes.... what do you think of their chances?

Zack: Both are proven fighters but the Versus roster is full of talent so they will have to battle hard. I for one are not planning on giving away my belt anytime soon.

Drake: Out of both men who would you like to fight?

Zack: . In this business it's not about who you want to fight, it's about putting together two worthy challengers in the cage and that's what Ed does all the time. I would gladly fight any of the two, but as newcomers to the organisation they need to earn their contention spot first.

Drake: Well good luck Zack in your title fight this Saturday and one last thing.... would you consider competing for any of the other Versus titles in the future?

Zack: I think it's to early to discuss things lie that just yet. I'm yet to defend the 155 belt and there are, as you mentioned earlier, plenty of top level fighters standing in line to get a shot at the belt. As long as there are contenders that haven't had a fat chance at the belt I will stand up to the challenge and let them have a go.

Drake: Thanks Zack... have a nice day.

Zack: Cheers Drake.. you really need to get that phone fixed man... it's sub standard to say the least.

Mr Black: I'm telling you Drake, no one is buying this shit man...

Drake: What you on about.... theres just a few bugs here at Bradstone Towers... I'll get them fixed.... now the main event looks like a Light Heavyweight Number One contenders match.. is that your inturpretation?

Mr Black: Ahh i love both of these lads ,i used to spar with both of them when they first started in the game over at gti-elite, now know as GTi-1 ,now the interesting thing here is who is the current champion? and its Bruce Jenkins ,both troy and david would be a great fight for Jenkins but as we both know ,laroux is under the same managment as Jenkins so that fight will never happen .so the way I see it is even if Mccoy looses this fight he will still get a crack at the 205 belt ,unless Jenkins steps back down to 185 if Laroux wins and gives him a clear path to the belt ,we will know more after the fight but i wouldnt be suprised to see Jenkins give up the belt if Laroux wins ,he can always come back up to regain it if Laroux looses it again, if Mccoy wins then its got to be Jenkins vs Mccoy.

Drake: Now you know both men quite well but you obviously know David Laroux from sparring with him at GTi-2... what's he like?

Mr Black: I know both of them equaly well ,and both are great sportsmen and train like trojans ,shit i even graded both thier blackbelts,david is a year younger than troy and that could be the main factor in this fight ,these fighters are almost identical in all aspects but i would say troys BJJ is at a slightly higher level ,I will even predict how this one will try to go ,both love to GNP but can sub the best so i suspect this will be a grappling match right from the off ,then again both can stand in the pocket and throw strikes so its hard to predict ,whatever the outcome ,win or loose there is no disrespect to either fighter as both are very good at what they do.

Drake: Does David have the tools to get past the world class boxing of Troy and assert his ground and pound style?

Mr Black: I think mccoy could knock Laroux out but Laroux wont be able to knock Mccoy out so Laroux needs to take it to the mat or just outwork Mccoy its doable as its only over three rounds ,but I think the fight will go to the floor early in every round.

Drake: Who you got to win this fight and who are you routing for?

Mr Black: To be honest both of them , its rare that you get such a close matchup in any org. this one is the perfect match ,not only in thier skills but in thier fight styles ,both do the same things ,so I guess we will find out who is currently doing them better , both managers are yard sticks apart in thier styles and outlook as well ,Soul is currently rebuilding his fight stable where Alc,seems to have worked out whats required to win in this game , just look at Jenkins the current champion ,we all thought olympic wrestler with a glass chin ,how wrong was we? what ever problems he had in standup got ironed out pretty quickly ,and myself included didnt fancy his chances against elite boxers ,what he do? he steps up a weight and outstrikes the champion? Its these things that make champions ,the ability to change and turn things around and I think Mccoy has this as an advantage in this fight.

Drake: Great analysis Black.... now lets see what Troy has to say when I met up with him yesterday right here at Bradstone Towers. Roll VT.

Drake: This is only your second fight at Versus BUT you have made such an impact, the fans love you, we all love you.... how have you found the Versus organisation to work for?

Troy: So far so good , I can tell you one thing , that is you dont get any easy fights here ,but to be the best you need to beat the best i guess.

Drake: With the way that the current Versus light heavyweight scene is shaping up.... a win here would probably see you taking on the champion, is this on your mind?

Troy: hmmm it would be good for versus because if Laroux wins this fight there is nowhere for him to go as Jenkins is owned by the same manager so Laroux v Jenkins will never happen,so for everyone concerned me beating laroux would be a good result but its a big if! laroux is the former champion and jenkins is the current champion and both fighters are super well rounded so its a a must win for me and the fight org realy else the weight div will get stagnent.

Drake: I believe you have gone on the record to say that you have real respect for Laroux, what type of problems with David pose for you?

Troy :You're not going to get many matchups as good as this one ,(well done ED) 113 and 114 in weight class and 677 and 678 in p4p. I think this could go honestly either way as both fighters actualy fight the same ways both have 8 kos both never been subbed both blackbelts and sensational wrestlers and both have solid chins but mccoy has the better MT and has finished two fights via subs. and that may just be the only diffrence ,i just got to go with my normal style and see ,Laroux,s manager is a highly thought of tactician and virtualy all his fighters adopt the same style ,they are able to stand with the best ,yet thier true game is on the ground so do i take it down or do i stand? i have already decided btw but dont realy want to share this info just yet :)

Drake: What have you been working on for this fight and have you been able to keep it under wraps considering the close proximity of the two camps?

Troy: I have done nothing diffrent for this fight ,of course i want to win it , but he has to beat me as well sort of thing , and he will be aware that i appear to have very little weakness in my armour of course nearly every fighter has a weakness its just a case of finding it and exploiting it , but all the preperation in the world can go out of the window as soon as the cage door slams shut ,it then becomes a very intimate place to be indeed.

I honestly dont know who will win this one but look forward to seeing it happen ,but if i was to predict it would be whoever lands the first takedown and gets a top position will win.

Drake: Any message for your opponent or even the current Light Heavyweight champion?

Troy: My message to Laroux is good luck and may the best man win ,message to Jenkins ???yeah move back down a weight and fight there :) I gotta ask Drake, why did I have to wear that blind fold on the way here?? I could have made it on my own.

Drake: No reason, which reminds me you are gona have to wear the blindfold on the way out

too. (Video ends)

Drake: Fantastic stuff, great to have you here Mr Black.... now when do we expect to see you in the cage?

Mr Black: Im ready to fight now! all this fight talk got me hyped up to the max! i think the logical for me would be against the winner or looser of skyshriek/partio or even mike jones but it may be to soon for jones to be honest , he is still young , i would fight marciano but one of us needs to have a belt for that battle to happen. Anyway Drake been nice sitting here in your old mans garage drinking strongbow and chewing the fat my friend ,the future of London MMA looks to have a big red V plastered on it . ...........you wouldnt happen to have that ring girls phone number would you? you know the one with the armpits? no? ,you sure?..........what? you still have a Nokia? how do you fit that into your pocket?..............must way a ton?. ...........phone number?......no?.............. ok

(Drake is just staring at Black shaking his head with disgust)

Drake: Okay that's it for this week... thanks for holding on in there... it's been a massive show today.... but stay tuned for next Tuesday's mini edition where I should have Kane Williams and Llwelyn Carter ahead of their collosal Heavyweight Championship rematch......and also next weekend VERSUS VENDETTA 7 where two titles will be defended.... all that and more next Friday :).... now then (turns to Mr Black) do you thingk I got away with that? no one knew??? wait... what's that noise? oh no ... OH NO!!!!

(A huge explosion happens and Drake's garage doors are blown off.... after the dust settles four tri-ad dudes walk in)

Drake: NO... NO ... I'll pay man... Il'll pay... just don't hurt me!!!

(Drake turns to the camera and starts to beg)

Drake: Ed... I'm, sorry man... the money you gave me.... it was too late..... Bradstone Towers had already been demolished.... then I had to walk past FIVE bookmakers on the High Street .... IM NOT MADE OF STONE!!!! forgive me Ed... FORGIVE ME!!!

(Drake is dragged away by two of the Tri-ads and whilst being dragged away ever the professional Drake turns to the camera)

Drake: Well that's it folks.... remember you stay classy Versus fans.... and please donate to the Bradstone Trust where YOU can save a life today :)

• Upvote 3

One of the best things to come out of MMA Tycoon in a long while :)

as i am reading the article i am actual;y picturing it ,well done drake

VERSUS - Wednesday Wipeout VII - 11th July (Knights Court - London)

Brought to you by VERSUS in association with Gti 1337 “Win with Style”

Llewlyn Carter v Kane Williams (Heavyweight Championship)

Tonight two men will go to war........

............"Carter has Russo pressed up against the cage in a tight Thai clinch. Russo is arching his back, trying to avoid the knees but a big one sneaks through from Carter - that's hurt Russo badly! Oh, another knee lands and Russo is covering up! The referee steps in to save him....

Llewelyn Carter is the NEW HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!!!!".......

The battlelines have been drawn......

........... "Hall loses concentration momentarily and Williams pounces with a three punch combo! Right, left, right! Hall crashes face first to the mat, out cold! 'I want to send a shout out to Llewelyn Carter - Im comin for you man. Im comin for you and the Versus title and its not gonna be pretty either, you dig?."

The first fight went to the champion......

......... "Williams switches off momentarily and Carter cracks him with a monster right hand! Williams topples backwards and makes a semi conscious attempt to cover up, as Carter dives in to land one more shot, before the referee has time to call the fight. What a finish by Carter!"

Williams vows this time will be different.....

....... "I've done a lot of thinking, and I know that I'm the better fighter - I know that I can beat Carter at every aspect of the fight. I was just very stupid last time. I won't be stupid this time, you dig?"

The champion is humble......

....... "His Myai Thai is very good but I'm ready for everything!"

The challenger is ruthless......

...... "Williams lands a big head kick that sends Hates Decisions tumbling to the mat! Williams takes a step backwards and waves Hates Decisions back to his feet - he wants the finish!"

Good?....

......"Llewelyn Carter thanked his loyal fans in his post fight interview, giving them credit for his success over the course of his career."

Against Evil?....

.... "Kane Williams stared into the camera and said 'Damn, that was one bad mutha. Convicted Inc, Nemesis Gym, it's a monster factory". Grrrrrrrrrr!

Knights Court will shake....

..... "Williams connects with an inside leg kick..... Bauer takes a shot right to the bread basket.

Look low, kick high! Williams uses the oldest trick in the book to send Bauer tumbling to the canvas, in a truly brutal knockout!"

London will crumble.....

....... "Barac seems to have recovered his senses.... Barac takes a shot to the head... Carter scores with a shot to the side of Barac's head.... Carter creates some distance for himselfand unleashes a massive uppercut that sends Barac's eyes rolling into the back of his head! Barac drops to his knees and Carter pours it on with more strikes until the referee steps in to end the bout!"

The world will be watching....

...... "Faith? Yeah, it's always big. But if anyone needs faith, it's Carter. That dude is going to the hospital, and that's just the way it is. Now dig that, sucka!"

It will be the rematch to end all rematches!!.....

......"He's very tough and I'm sure he has learnt a lot since our last fight. However, I've been training hard as well so be sure to see some new tricks on my side" - Carter

Don't miss it! ...

..... " I wish I was watching!" - Drake Bradstone

WEDNESDAY WIPEOUT VII LIVE FROM KNIGHTS COURT TONIGHT FROM 6PM.

If you fancy a bet on this one off world beating fight then visit BET BRADSTONE (Versus) in London ..... Carter @ 1.82 Williams @ EVS ($1,000 max bet) - Please gamble responsibly :)

• Upvote 1

VERSUS - "Before the Bell" 13/07/12

Within these walls this prison

My mind and thoughts run free.

I think of mom and days gone by

And of what she meant to me.

I wonder how life would have been

Had she not gone away

And would I be behind these bars

If she were here today

How would my life be different?

I've asked a million times

If I could only talk to her

She might have stopped my crimes.

I'm thankful for the time we had

But she could not have known

Of the dark void left within my life

In the years since she's been gone.

I needed her and miss her.

I love her for a fact

But I know my life is different

And I know I can't turn back..........

Drake: Hi, Im Drake Bradstone coming to you live from a prison cell somewhere in the Province of China. I know what your thinking... and yes I have been bummed on several occassions... but it's ok... they are very kind to me around here.... obviously they all get to watch my show VERSUS "Before the Bell" each and every week... so there's a lot of love for Drake Bradstone's little pink ring stinger around here... Now then... yes Im behind a desk and YES that's a camera that Im talking into .... so without further a do... welcome to a very special edition of VERSUS "Before the Bell".. the first and hopefully only show live from inside a real life prison.... this morning we will be looking forward to this Saturday's VERSUS VENDETTA VII where two titles will be on the line... that's the Featherweight and Middleweight Championships.... but first some roster news... Ed Banger did send me a cake yesterday and Ed you really can bake brother!!! But inside this cake there was a gift... no it wasn't a chisel... no not a shovel... and no not even a porno mag..... inside was a piece of paper with the news that he has now signed the former Bloodsport Light Heavyweight Champion Unto CB Torture....

(Turns to the camera and grins) unlucky Dave :( ....... what an exciting prospect CB could turn out to be... I have also received some fan mail this week.... and Im going to read you some .....

Prison Guard: Oiii... f@ck witt... you got a visitor!!

Drake: A visitor?... YES .. YES.. it must be Ed... he's come to save me!!! (Gets down on his knees and starts to pray) Ed my darling take me away from this pi$$ stained hell hole!!

(In walks the love McMuffin that is Tom Breedon 38629)

Tom: Hey Drake... I know you are probably used to being on your knees around here ... but im okay mate...

Drake: (Gets back to his feet) Oh... Tom .. what are you doing here?

Tom: Im your guest on the show....

Drake: Okay... let's get down to buiness... Tom, nice to have you here..... I hope you can give the viewers the benefit of your wealth of knowledge, with you being the pioneer of MMA?

Tom: Thanks for having me DB! Nothing I'd rather do than sit down and talk fighting with an old friend...well, besides sitting down in my favorite bar sipping an ice cold brew with a posse of high class hookers on either arm...but thats for another time! How you doing my friend...its been a while!?

Drake: What does it look like?? my ass has had more pricks than a pin cushion!! Now you are no stranger to getting your hands dirty with running a fight organisation. You used to run the Prestige Fighting Alliance way back before it was cool to do so.... what do you think of the setup here at Versus?

Tom: I dont think of Versus as a fight org, I think of them as a giant wrecking ball...and the world fight org rankings are a derelict building ready to be demolished! I've always liked the way these guys work! They put on great, regular shows and reward great performances! Cant say fairer than that! Top 10 in the world is just around the corner the way they are going!

Drake: You have to agree that the Versus Vendetta brand is the genuine article and hands down beats the competition here in London? especially the upcoming event VERSUS VENDETTA VII?

Tom: Oh absolutely! This card reminds me of a trip to France when I went over to train in search of finding ONE tough French guy...it turns out there aren't any, so training sucked, but there was this one restraunt that did a kick ass roast duck...so every day the only thing that got me through trying to train the sucky, embarrassing, weak, peasants I was forced to work with was the excitment of the awesome roast duck I could go eat on the evening! This fight card is the roast duck! There's no doubt that Versus are putting on the best shows in London right now! I'm really looking forward to the next Vendetta card! Elite level talent from top to bottom and 2 title fans! What more could the fans want for their money!?

Drake: Let's get some of that wisdom out of that Breedon Cranium... the first fight we will look at is Mr Magenta v Adam Vymiatajec... what do you think of Mr Magenta? is he the type of fighter you would represent?

Tom: I recall Magenta's manager, Mr Black, managed one of the PFA's final champions back when I was running that org, he always works with serious talent, and Magenta's record speaks for itself! Unbeaten with most of his wins by stoppage is very hard to argue with, but an 0 in our sport usually suggests inexperience, and Magenta will really be tested in this one stepping up onto a huge show straight into a main event like this.

Drake: Adam Vymiatajec will be Magenta's first ever opponent at Versus... what threat does Adam pose to Magenta's winning streak?

Tom: Well these are two guys who like to trade shots as highlighted by their incredible KO percentages! Vymiatajec is one of these maniacs who can take you out with every limb with a wide variety of insane techniques that most guys wouldn't even consider throwing! Fighters like that are always extremely dangerous.

Drake: If you were Magenta's manager what would you tell him to do in this fight?

Tom: Well, as I said before I know Mr Black and I'm sure he's got the game plan for this fight down to a tee. I'd be telling Magenta to avoid wild exchanges, stick and move on the outside and perhaps look to exploit what may be an advantage on the ground by throwing in a takedown or two.

Drake: What is the Breedon prediction for this fight?

Tom: Two ferocious, gigantic alpha males looking to assert their dominance! A fine prospect indeed, but a very tough pick! While Vymiatajec has been stopped a few times and the bookies may give a slight edge to the undefeated Magenta, I think that higher level experience is going to count, coupled with a slightly wider range of offense on the feet, so I think I'm going to back Vymiatajec to pull this one off! It could go either way in a very big way at any given second though!

Drake: Middleweight title is on the line in the co-main event.... Kamil Tomcik is looking to extend his unbeaten run in Versus with a victory over the newcomer to Versus, but no stranger to top competition, Igor Svetnela. You excited about this fight?

Tom: More excited than I was to go see the new Spiderman movie...seriously, you think the Gracie family has sick jits? Go check out that bad ass! Back to this fight...hell yeah, very excited!

Drake: Now Versus fans won't know much about Igor but I can tell you AND Tom Can tell you that Igor is one tough muddaf@cker.... aint that right Tom?

Tom: Fighting Igor is comparable to sex with a gorilla. You may get out of it alive, but you're going to be hurting for weeks as a result, whatever the outcome! Extremely experienced, very hard to finish, and an expert in wearing down opponents at all levels. An extremely tough assignment for the champ in my estimation!

Drake: Some say that Igor has come to Versus to see out the rest of his career and take a big pay day BUT this guy trains at Convicted Nemesis with the likes of the New Heavyweight champion Kane Williams. Do you feel that Igor is here to dominate?

Tom: Dominate is all Igor knows, and ofcourse he is well versed in winning a big time title in his debut fight with an org! His impressive run out at his last employers in Russia started with a destructive win to win the title! This guy is no joke...my entire body aches just thinking about what it might be like to fight him...and I train by fighting bears...no, seriously!

Drake: Tom, there's no doubt that you probably know who is going to win this fight, but before you tell me who to put my money on how do you see the fight going down in terms of what each man needs to do?

Tom: Both guys are tremendously evenly matched, and I believe that this fight will be won and lost in the gym. Who wants it more, who is willing to go through the most, endure the most, bleed the most, and most importantly, whose mental state will hold up enough for them to leave with the belt!

Drake: Who wins Tom? and how?

Tom: Again, this is a tough call, but I believe we're going to see a title change, Igor to take Tomcik's title via gruelling 5 round decision!

Drake: The Featherweight title will headline the show. You like a good Featherweight scrap Tom?

Tom: Well being a bonafide Heavyweight myself, (230lbs of muscle, steel and sex appeal in case you were wondering), my only experience of Featherweights is watching and managing, but those scrawney little guys dont half know how to put on an action packed war!

Drake: Pound for pound this looks like one of the greatest main events that we have seen in a long time.... and once again the Cold Blooded Killers are providing us with the entertainment. What's your thoughts on alliance members fighting each other? can they be friends after?

Tom: Certainly. I personally have no time for team mates/alliance mates not fighting eachother, that was a big hindrance to me as an org manager back with the PFA and still bothers me now. If you and your fighters aren't in the sport to be number 1 then you really shouldn't be in the sport at all! If my friend has the title I want then I'm going to shake his hand, pound a hole in his face when the referee says "fight", and buy him a beer afterwards. I dont see what the big deal is! Props to these guys for seeing it the same way and giving the fans this dream super fight!

Drake: The biggest draw of this fight has to be that Lindback, the current Bantamweight Champion, is stepping up to Featherweight to to take Heavy Damage's title and become a DUAL CHAMPION.... man I'm getting a semi just thinking about it.... do you like a Champion v Champion fight?

Tom: I've been lucky enough to promote 3 champion vs champion fights in my time, I think they're great! Many people spends hours upon hours arguing over who should be the highest rated pound for pound fighter in each organisation, fights like this turn hypotheticals into answers! Again, full credit to the two champions for making this fight happen and having the courage and faith in their own ability to go out there and prove themselves as the best!

Drake: Will the weight be a factor for either man?

Tom: I dont see it as being an issue. Damage is no stranger to making the 145lbs limit having spent his entire Versus career there and if anything I think Lindback will be helped by not having to endure a mamouth weight cut to make 135lbs this time out! Both guys are identicle in height, this fight is absolutely fair game in my opinion!

Drake: Both men strut around in their pants and black belts back stage.... it's a right site... but being a Red Belt yourself Tom ... in your opinion who is the better BJJ fighter?

Tom: If truth be told both guys may as well have got their black belts in christmas crackers. Dont get me wrong, their coaches knew their stuff to a degree, but they were no Greg Jonsen and David Cozad (both working for The Warhouse in Rio, pay us a visit!) But yeah, back to the question! I think Lindback is the more creative and diverse on the ground, he seems to have a little bit wider an arsenal of sweeps, submissions and skills in the locker, that isn't to suggest I see this as an area that will decide this fight though.

Drake: Surely Lindback will be looking to drag Damage to the ground and beat on him... however at Featherweight, where Damage has been dominating, is Lindback strong enough to get the takedown?

Tom: I believe the timing and speed advantages for Lindback in this fight will ensure that he will be able to change levels and successfully gain a takedown or two, the real question is will he be able to keep the naturally stronger man on his back for long enough to inflict the damage he needs to? That is the key to this fight.

Drake: How does this fight end Tom?

Tom: I think Heavy Damage takes this one by TKO. Too physically monstrous to be held down in my opinion, and his striking is legendary. I see this going into rounds 2 or 3 but I think the accuracy and devastating power of Damage's shots being too much for Lindback and ultimately there being no unification here. Lindback has an extremely bright future win, lose or draw though, and either of these kids are welcome to train with me any time! I have a lot of time for these two fine gentlemen.

Drake: Tom I heard that you have a gym somewhere in Brazil... god knows why you are in Brazil... but heres a chance for you to advertise my friend... tell the viewers about your gym.

Tom: Thats right! The Warhouse MMA Academy in Rio De Janeiro! I saw a gap in the market, a serious lack of high quality, reasonably priced public gyms over there and some fighters with serious potential to train...plus at the time one of my friends was running a gym back home in London so I figured I'd spread the love over in South America! ;) Have you seen the asses on these Brazilian chicks!? Seriously, fly yourself out here for a visit sometime man! Its worth it!

We're filling up fast, so anyone who needs to get some training in over in Rio, hit up The Warhouse for the best coaching Brazil has to offer for the modest weekly rate of $299!

Drake: What you doing tonight Tom?

Tom: Well I have to train some up and comers in a masters jiu jitsu class in a while, then I'm heading to the local tavern for an invite only high stakes poker game with some aquaintences, followed by a mosey to one of Rio's finest brothels with the intention of watching members of my posse snort cocain off the bronzed buttocks of one of Brazil's finest ladies! So a busy night in prospect! Thanks for having me DB, gotta shoot!

Drake: Well folks, that is it.... a very special episode of Before the Bell looking forward to Versus Vendetta VII event.... good luck to all the fighters and their managers ... Im now off to speak to the warden and see if there is a chance I can get the f@ck out of here... maybe I kind offer some extra special services through my Bookmakers BET BRADSTONE (Versus)... speaking of which if you are looking for a bet on VV7 then look no further than Bet Bradstone, the number one bookies in London.... lookout for Wednesday Wipeout 8 on the 18th and Before the Bell will be with you next Thursday when we will be looking at VERSUS VENDETTA VIII... until then enjoy tonights monster card and I'll see you next week... you stay classy Versus fans :)