POST FIGHT MENSSAGES

sergio

It would be interesting if it were put to the game, more detailed messages. For example:

Currently you can only talk if you win the fight. It would be really cool if you can speak even though he lost the fight. And whoever wins, could speak of these options already exist, but with something extra.

example:

Victory by TKO / KO:

Thank fans:

-

Victoria via submission:

Hype yourself:

-

Win by decision:

Say something else: "I really trained to fight three rounds."

Summary: If you win by submission, you can say something. If he wins by KO / TKO, plus something else. If he wins by decision over something. And you can also say something to lose. That would be pretty interesting!

• Upvote 14

I don't see how this would really be a great improvement... I think it would be cooler to have additional options. Like, "Remark on finish" or "Trash talk opponent". There is already space to write whatever you want... obviously you can't always predict the finish but you can at least fudge the speech enough that it works.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

The idea is as follows:

Currently you can write whatever you want. But there's no way to guess how the fight will end. So it would be interesting because you could choose what to say according to the outcome of the fight.

example:

Sergio Ortiz wins by KO / TKO:

"My boxing is much stronger, thanks to everyone"

Sergio Ortiz wins by submission:

"I also know Jiu-Jitsu."

Sergio Ortiz Wins by decision:

"Thanks fans"

• Upvote 3

The idea is as follows:

Currently you can write whatever you want. But there's no way to guess how the fight will end. So it would be interesting because you could choose what to say according to the outcome of the fight.

example:

"I also know Jiu-Jitsu."

"Thanks fans"

Example 1: You can say that anyway, especially if you have sliders set to box. There's a large character limit. My solution to just have a 'Comment on outcome of fight" where you can say some random thing about the punch or kick or sub or whatever move finished works the same.

Example 2: covered

Example 3: There is already a thank the fans option, and most people probably pick it. There should be additional options. I was trying to create a "rivalry" mechanic and post it but it needs a lot of details ironed out.

I do not understand this. They are just silly example. I know that already exist thank the fans, but what I mean is ...

... that for each type of victory you can put a thing.

Today we can choose between:

post Fight

Nothing:

Thank sponsor:

Hype yourself:

Thank fans:

Call for title shot:

Say something else:

(300 characters)

But with this update looks like this:

Win by KO / TKO:

post Fight

Nothing:

Thank sponsor:

Hype yourself:

Thank fans:

Call for title shot:

Say something else:

(300 characters)

Win by submission:

post Fight

Nothing:

Thank sponsor:

Hype yourself:

Thank fans:

Call for title shot:

Say something else:

(300 characters)

Win by decision:

post Fight

Nothing:

Thank sponsor:

Hype yourself:

Thank fans:

Call for title shot:

Say something else:

(300 characters)

Loss:

post Fight

Nothing:

Thank sponsor:

Hype yourself:

Thank fans:

Call for title shot:

Say something else:

(300 characters)

• Upvote 3

Exact. That would be so interesting because we have a "message" the most influential and need for each type of victory. (Or loss)

For those of us with 15 fighters, having to choose from one option seems to be less work and ultimately achieves the same thing. Not many people besides yourself and your opponent are going to read the fight report anyway o_O

I see your point for sure, but it's kind of impractical. That's just my [worthless] opinion.

• Upvote 1

I think not. I think many people often see that. Especially in the struggles of the big events. I think also it would be interesting for everyone. Those who have a lot of fighters and are not interested in that idea, it simply would not answer the option to update the "Edit Details fighter."

• Upvote 1

i see no reason to be against this just because you have a big roster. you could just pick "thank fans" for each scenario if you don't want to put any time into it, but it would still give you the OPTION to be much more detailed and relevant to the outcome of the fight.

i like the idea. +1

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

The idea is as follows:

example:

"I also know Jiu-Jitsu."

"Thanks fans"

Is impossible he say that. Sergio Ortiz is a s#$t .

• Downvote 1

• 1 year later...

Yeah, not really sold on this. I'm sure the simple "I worked on my boxing" could be just said in a normal post-fight interview. As in:

I'm very happy with the victory. I worked on my jiu-jitsu with Coach A, I also had improved striking by having great sparring partners, and I'm happy I was able to showcase my skills.

I personally wouldn't go through my 7 fighters saying a different post-speech win for each outcome.

• 4 months later...