BLØØDSPORT

Alright so I MAY have scheduled the first event in the wrong city--that troll groovemonkey was only semi-right about me failing. I fixed it before it was a problem and now this new upcoming organization in Rio has two events booked.

I am looking for fighters in the 135/155/170/205 weight class. Relatively new fighters are welcome. Non-Vip users and Vip users alike are welcome. BLØØDSPORT is a "mom n' pop shop" type organization battling against giants similar to Viacom and Wal-Mart. We are however getting a good response from managers who are willing to accept less money to help start a new organization.

If you are interested in joining what will be an epic organization (one day, a day far from now), send me a message.

I am still waiting for Bolo to join.

Good luck with everything, Mr Terror.

Just had a look over your first card and noticed that Thiago Oliveira is scheduled to fight at 155lbs, but he can only cut to 160lbs at 100% energy. You might want to get in touch with the manager and let him know about weight loss supplements, otherwise you might have a NC there!

I signed a guy up. Looks like it will be a fun org to be a part of and it is cool to get in on the ground floor. If you need anything feel free to message me.

Wow this is hard ass work!!!!

Let's see...I've already done the following:

1.) Canceled a full rostered event because I booked it in the wrong city

2.) Pleaded to Mike Tycoon to undo a co-main event match up because the manager and I have not been able to communicate that he needs to train cardio in order to make weight and not make the first event get a NC.

3.) Had to sign two of my own fighters (both 135'ers) to fight equally skilled 170'ers because I couldn't fill the card due to fighter/manager inactivity.

The first event will be on the 15th. I will update this thread afterwards and either cry or celebrate

I have a fighter for you if we can come to terms his name is Antonio da Costa he is 9-4-0 155ibs he has competed in top tear org convicted and three of his 4 losses come to former champions while the other has come from to former NEXUS title contender wich is the current number 2 org in vegas.:)

Looking for 80-90k+ ID 135/155/170/205 fighters to sign. Preferably fighter would be stationed in Rio where

BLØØDSPORT is located.

Send me a message and we'll work something out. This is a new mom n' pop org relative to the monster orgs in Rio, but I guarantee it's going to be here for a long, long time. I welcome both non-vips and vips alike.

Send me a PM

Contract Offered

Fighter : Bolo Your Next

Org : BLØØDSPORT

Org Base : Rio de Janeiro

Weight : 265 lbs

Fights : 2147483647

Signing Bonus : 1

Base Pay : 1

Win Bonus : 1

Expires : 31 Dec 2012

Inactivity Clause : 2147483647

Exclusive : Yes

• 2 weeks later...
9 days away from mmatycoon's first RB vs RB fight

The Saint is ready and loaded up on http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company/thumbnail/1271173989hghlogoDesigned.jpg and sporting his http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company/thumbnail/1283420165newlogofukc.gif threads.

When asked about his view on his upcoming fight, The Saint replied, "It's gonna be a tough fight, not only will I be battling Drako, but also a burning case of Gonorrhea that I got from a whore, not a real whore, just a filthy young woman."

Casey has Superb (10) boxing, Proficient (8) Muay Thai, Proficient (8) wrestling and holds a purple belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu.

Low balled by not offering 17k/4k/4k (which he admits is his "second best")-- thanks for putting this in the BLOODSPORT thread though.

Let this serve as an example of the kind of manager that will never be a part of my organization

Um, this is probably the worst outcry I've seen... ever. His fighter easily attracts way more than 17/4/4 (hell, I would offer way higher) and you seem to have issues with him trying to get the best possible offer. Just chill out.

Um, this is probably the worst outcry I've seen... ever. His fighter easily attracts way more than 17/4/4 (hell, I would offer way higher) and you seem to have issues with him trying to get the best possible offer. Just chill out.

they both are just joking.

Let this serve as an example of the kind of org owner who I will never work with. One who greedily tries to lowball 7-1 fighters with $1500/$1500/$1500 contracts. If you accept this guy's initial offer, you're letting him screw you.

will we ever see an end to it?! everything is clear: you got your reasons, he's got his owns. a thread has been opened and closed about it. please stop!!

I got a craving for KFC biscuits. Drenched in butter spread and honey. Does KFC pay Buckethead anything, 'cause his image is sure working to promote the company?

kfc does sound good right now!

cardiff can you close this thread as well

If you're going to harass people who reject your lowball offers, I don't see why the thread should be closed. Pay at least close to market value if you want to sign fighters.

And he said his "second WORST" was 17/4/4. In other words, he had several offers above that, and nobody besides you offered him less than 17/4/4. Why would any rational person have given your lowball offer consideration?

Please do NOT close this, as this is a discussion that ought to continue.

are you serious. Yes, we need more "Black Hand" alliance members making a "discussion" about a new organization's "lowball offers" in a thread that has nothing to do with the topic you proposed to be discussed.

are you serious. Yes, we need more "Black Hand" alliance members making a "discussion" about a new organization's "lowball offers" in a thread that has nothing to do with the topic you proposed to be discussed.

You weren't offering close to market value. That's not so bad in itself; but getting really pissed off about somebody turning you down and pointing out to you why isn't okay.

I had a 2-1 fighter who was a free agent in Rio while you'd have been signing fighters. You could have signed him for 1500/1500/1500, but you didn't offer him (and while he'll have to move, he got more anyway, even considering moving expenses). You were offering a 2-1 salary to a 7-1 fighter.

However, as everyone has told you, 1500/1500/1500 that won't get you a 7-1 fighter unless the manager is a good friend of yours or is a sucker.

And if you're going to promote your org, people should hear both the good and the bad feedback.