New People == READ THE WIKI HELP SITE! ==

MMATycoon

Hello and welcome to the game! :)

Before you dive in and ask any questions, please go to the Wiki help site - the question you are about to ask is 99% certain to be answered on there.

Make the New Users Guide your first port of call and if the answer isn't in there, feel free to ask in the forum or just search through the Wiki using the search function.

Also, please check out the FAQ. Users can also edit this page with any FAQs!

Thanks and again, welcome to the game!

• Upvote 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Company1249 NRG Max qual.

It ain't cauliflower ear, you heard me correctly!

I want to build a loyal customer base of sponsored fighters (we want to sponsor you forever!!) I will always strive to develop the best quality product possible, and reinvest all profits in sponsorships. I am willing to work with other companies as cross promotion as well!

For fighters, by fighters!

Don't forget to msg me when you've purchased or if you have questions!

Tell your gym, tell your org, tell your friends!

Jimmy Snuka!

• 5 months later...
Hello and welcome to the game! :)

Before you dive in and ask any questions, please go to the Wiki help site - the question you are about to ask is 99% certain to be answered on there.

Make the New Users Guide your first port of call and if the answer isn't in there, feel free to ask in the forum or just search through the Wiki using the search function.

Also, please check out the FAQ. Users can also edit this page with any FAQs!

Thanks and again, welcome to the game!

• 2 months later...

can we run 2 business at the same time? like if i have a gym business for now..but is contemplating on running a fight org, would that be feasible...

it is a though running in my mind, i dont know if its possible and if i can handle the task, nothing is set in stone yet...but would like to clear this one, before i entertain some more thoughts in doing this...

thanks in advance...

can we run 2 business at the same time? like if i have a gym business for now..but is contemplating on running a fight org, would that be feasible...

it is a though running in my mind, i dont know if its possible and if i can handle the task, nothing is set in stone yet...but would like to clear this one, before i entertain some more thoughts in doing this...

thanks in advance...

It is one business per person so if you want to run a org you will need to close down or sell your gym. One problem is that the markets will become over run with businesses otherwise but the other reason is that people could run a business and use it to exclusively run a gym which could create innumerate super fighters that would have a terrible effect on the in game balance.

It is one business per person so if you want to run a org you will need to close down or sell your gym. One problem is that the markets will become over run with businesses otherwise but the other reason is that people could run a business and use it to exclusively run a gym which could create innumerate super fighters that would have a terrible effect on the in game balance.

i see, got that one clearly...never really thought of the effects, as i was seeing a couple of orgs being sold, though not in the same city as my gym...reason why it crossed my mind.....but its a valid point really and it makes sense not to allow a manager run 2 businesses....

thanks for the prompt reply sir CW...

also sir CW, as a followup to the 1 business per person....

why not allow instead a manager to run 2 gyms at one time, in different cities....more like of a branching out...in this regard, i think no exploitation can be done...

also sir CW, as a followup to the 1 business per person....

why not allow instead a manager to run 2 gyms at one time, in different cities....more like of a branching out...in this regard, i think no exploitation can be done...

1gym in vegas + 1 gym in tokyo =2 companys so the answer would still be no only 1 company per person. the money will still go to the same manager and allow him to exploit the things CW explained whether you see it or not.

1gym in vegas + 1 gym in tokyo =2 companys so the answer would still be no only 1 company per person. the money will still go to the same manager and allow him to exploit the things CW explained whether you see it or not.

ok, i rest my case...

• 6 months later...

OK, I have read so many different answers on this and I haven't been online at the right time to figure it out myself, what time does A.M. and P.M. training sessions run each day?

OK, I have read so many different answers on this and I haven't been online at the right time to figure it out myself, what time does A.M. and P.M. training sessions run each day?

9AM and 9PM GMT. Convert GMT to your country's time zone and you will have your answer.

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...