What are your thoughts on the morale bar in the possessions page? [POLL]

Morale bar - thoughts?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. What adjective best describes the addition of a morale bar on the possessions page??

• Amazing - Now I have a slightly better idea which fighters to hover over and check morale (rounded to the nearest full integer)
    • Incredible - Now I have a slightly better idea which fighters to (after opening Tycoon Assistant in another tab) scroll down to and check actual morale
    • Outstanding ? My personal assistant concerns itself with such trivialities, but I love the pretty new green color on the page. Can we add energy bars too??

I like the blue ticks on the my fighters page, but for real though.

I had no idea what you were talking about until just now. My laptop suffered severe shutdown failure the likes of which I had not previously experienced. The upshot is that Chrome must have updated itself in the reboot and I have now fully embraced the blue.

dfc9cc4b8470754c7c3dd489f7397227.png

• Upvote 2

he also added some stuff to gyms today.

Some chart that shows you fighter per something something

Very happy Mike is making these minor changes.

One of the best things, which I only found out about yesterday, is throwing away multiple items on the possessions page. This could be old but it was new to me. Get rid of all that laundry clogging up the page.

Honestly, I didn't know about the bar until this thread.

• 3 months later...