The new UFC uniforms

skull

I actually don't think they look too bad. Could they be better? Of course. But they could be a lot worse too!

I mean, it's a big change from the UFC we all know and love. Make no mistake, that launch and presentation was all shades of awkward and amateurish. The designs could be a bit better.

I think if they are going to have generic default designs for all the fighters as they do, but with superstars and/or champs there should be room for customizing while keeping the Reebok brand because let's face it, it's here to stay.

Also they need to do something about the prices of the clothes. I ain't paying that much for a shirt, no matter how big a fan i am.

Edited by jhinh

I am never going to buy any of that UFC Reebok shit. Actually I might steer off from Reebok alltogether. :D

Until they announced the deal with the UFC, I completely forgot Reebok was still around. Never been a Reebok guy, clearly never will be with their god awful products like the "jerseys".

• Upvote 1

Dammit, I was going to get a Jon Koppenhaver jersey so I could beat up some bitches but it's not available.

or you could go totally crazy and tweet while doing it with the Jason Mayhem Miller jersey if it was available.

Dammit, I was going to get a Jon Koppenhaver jersey so I could beat up some bitches but it's not available.

The Anthony 'Rumble' Johnson Limited Domestic Edition will be available in webstores and retails next week!

• Upvote 1

What about a Jesse Taylor jersey? Then you can go running around busting out limo windows and screamin at bitches that you are in the UFC.

I think that it's stupid that they all look pretty much the same now. They sort of lose a part of their personality. It's perhaps a smart business move, but not all that great for the fans and fighters.

Yeah. Everybody knows Anderson's shorts, Cro Cop's shorts, Lidell's short. Classics. This shit looks like something from power rangers.
  • Upvote 4