Greasemonkey

Mentor

It will do it automatically, it shows the numerical value of the coloured bars on certain screens like the fighter and manager profile pages or the tickers page

It will do it automatically, it shows the numerical value of the coloured bars on certain screens like the fighter and manager profile pages or the tickers page

unfortunately it doesn't seem to work :(

Do I need to add some particular script? I installed only the basic firefox plugin found by googling "greasemonkey"

I've used the script on the new firefox but it doesn't work. I am using firefox 3.6 to make the script work.

Well, I have the same problem...none of the scripts work with my firefox, but the one for Chrome which was linked a few posts ahead works fine (with Chrome obviously!), so everything I can do is to suggest you a browser change!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

I can't get this to work. When I try to open the file it gives me an undefined runtime error. I use Chrome. When I try to add it chrome tells me "Apps, extensions and user scripts cannot be added from this website". I don't know much about extensions other than what they basically are. I can't figure out how to make it add this. I tried going into "tools> extensions" and load unpacked extensions but the file doesn't show up. I am able to see it in downloads but not when searching for an extension to unpack.

Never mind my girlfriend who thinks she knows nothing about computers figured it out. You have to open tools>extensions and then drag the file onto the page. Just in case anyone else was having the same issue.